Need This
Optional Textures

rSUrh70V.jpg3XT7fNVT.jpg

Coming Soon:

Don't open if you don't like Spoiler

Seriously Don't

Well if you insist

wdrmucmQ.jpg

Regarding the Maxwell outfit, can you make a straps only version from the 'UNP mashup' collection please?

Hello ! I have UUNP but the tattoos i have for RaceMenu are not working, is it normal ? I have nothing in the paint section of RM, but I have some tattoos installed. Are tattoos not compatible with UUNP ? Do they need a conversion ? Help me pleaaaaase !  :(

Hello ! I have UUNP but the tattoos i have for RaceMenu are not working, is it normal ? I have nothing in the paint section of RM, but I have some tattoos installed. Are tattoos not compatible with UUNP ? Do they need a conversion ? Help me pleaaaaase !  :(

If tattoos aren't even showing up in the RM menu, then it has nothing to do with UUNP.

Guest Yourskyrim

I just found out what was causing the convertions tot to work for my game. My Bodyslide was not up to date, and dit not support the files.

Now since my laptop has been restored and I downloaded Bodyslide again, all the files are working nicely now! 
Thank you Diabolo for the awesome convertions. 

Not sure if anyone made an UUNP Bodyslide conversion of French Maid so I would like to ask if anyone has, if nobody has is it possible that someone can convent it ? Would like to have a maid outfit for UUNP when i am playing Maria Eden pretty please :)

Here's the French maid...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-90

Hmm I goggled it and checked the topic but didnt find it.... kinda weird..

That said thanks for showing me where it was Widowpuppy :)

Anyone knows why the French Maid Headband does not show on the head?

Can confirm it was the same for me, way back when I tried it. Never really tried to troubleshoot it though. Obviously works for some because it's even in the conversion image, but I never looked into it.

Can confirm it was the same for me, way back when I tried it. Never really tried to troubleshoot it though. Obviously works for some because it's even in the conversion image, but I never looked into it.

Hmm weird... I dont have the skills to troubleshoot it(Dont know how) so i am gonna leave it be for now.

Hmm weird... I dont have the skills to troubleshoot it(Dont know how) so i am gonna leave it be for now.

Just looked at the file. Seems as though it's simply missing the mesh, and prob even the textures as there was no need to convert the headdress. It was a no original needed esp. as well. So the fix is simple, locate the original, headdress will obviously be included. If you know how, you'd be able to add it to the conversion esp. to lower the esp. count in your load order. This would involve CK knowledge though and I'm not even able to use the CK, so no clue how to do it exactly, tutorials are out there.

But simply having both esp.s loaded will grant you access to the headdress [use AddItemMenu], which you can always uninstall either or both files relatively easily mid playthrough since it's just meshes/textures.