Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Hello, so question. I'm a big Corruption of Champions fan and I've been trying to mod out Skyrim for just that pretty much. The one issue I'm having is with SLA®.

Currently, my arousal seems to go up until my exposure hits 0, and then it slowly decreases as time goes on. What I want is for it to, no matter what, steadily increase until I'm at like 70 by about the third day of no sexytimes.

Currently my settings are as follows:

Enable Desire Spell ---- ON

Purge Actors ------------- ON

Naked Armor ------------- OFF

Enable SOS -------------- ON

Default Exposure Rate - 4.0

Decay Rate --------------- 3.0

Time Rate Change ------ 10

Cell Scan Freq ----------- 120

Is Arousal Blocked ------ OFF

Is Arousal Locked ------- OFF 

Exposure ------------------ 0

Exposure Rate ----------- 4.0

Time Rate ----------------- 20

Gender Preference ------ Use SL Sexuality (PC is Female, preference is Male)

Exhibitionist --------------- ON

I feel like it has something to do with the Decay Rate since the Decay Rate allegedly reduces my Time Rate, but somehow when I bump up the Decay Rate, my Arousal skyrockets instantly. Maybe I need a more in-depth run-down of how the mathematics works in SLA?

Edit: Okay I also noticed that when there is NPC on NPC action, this weird aura shows up. It seems to be blocking my arousal going up because I let the whole animation with the characters in the screenshot play out and my other follower went from 0 to 36 arousal while I simply went from 10 to 13. What is causing this aura?

(Note: The screenshot is SFW, I took it RIGHT after the animation finished so it was still there but they were dressed and stuff. Also forgive the Teamspeak window that got caught in the screenshot >_> )

Arousal rises when you see naked NPCs (or visa versa) and/or sex acts.  Nothing else makes it move up.

Okay so can you explain the weird aura/spell thing that's not allowing me to gain arousal? For example the screenshot with the story I told? Because NPCs seem to be gaining a crazy amount of arousal when there's two NPCs doing stuff but my own character hardly seems to care.

Hello, so question. I'm a big Corruption of Champions fan and I've been trying to mod out Skyrim for just that pretty much. The one issue I'm having is with SLA®.

Currently, my arousal seems to go up until my exposure hits 0, and then it slowly decreases as time goes on. What I want is for it to, no matter what, steadily increase until I'm at like 70 by about the third day of no sexytimes.

I feel like it has something to do with the Decay Rate since the Decay Rate allegedly reduces my Time Rate, but somehow when I bump up the Decay Rate, my Arousal skyrockets instantly. Maybe I need a more in-depth run-down of how the mathematics works in SLA?

Edit: Okay I also noticed that when there is NPC on NPC action, this weird aura shows up. It seems to be blocking my arousal going up because I let the whole animation with the characters in the screenshot play out and my other follower went from 0 to 36 arousal while I simply went from 10 to 13. What is causing this aura?

(Note: The screenshot is SFW, I took it RIGHT after the animation finished so it was still there but they were dressed and stuff. Also forgive the Teamspeak window that got caught in the screenshot >_> )

Arousal rises when you see naked NPCs (or visa versa) and/or sex acts.  Nothing else makes it move up.

Okay so can you explain the weird aura/spell thing that's not allowing me to gain arousal? For example the screenshot with the story I told? Because NPCs seem to be gaining a crazy amount of arousal when there's two NPCs doing stuff but my own character hardly seems to care.

If you are having issues, recommend you look at the mods in your load.  SLA works fine.  Your issues will be with other mods and it is impossible for me to tell you what the cause is.

Hello, fishburger!

Thanks for great mod.

I have suggestion. Currently, in mod female can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting. Can you add some more tags, what female had an orgasm (and drop arousal) at lesbian sex?

Thanks, and sorry for my English.

Edited by e2000

Hello, fishburger!

Thanks for great mod.

I have suggestion. Currently, in mod female can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting. Can you add some more tags, what female had an orgasm (and drop arousal) at lesbian sex?

I'll check that out, lesian sex should certainly drop arousal.

Hello, fishburger!

Thanks for great mod.

I'll check that out, lesian sex should certainly drop arousal.

Thanks. If it helps, I found the following tags in FF animations: "Pussy", "Lesbian", "Cunnilingus".

Hmm, i wonder if it is possible for the player character with SLA Redux to integrate something to trigger playing such an aroused animation via button, if a sex act happen. For example on line of sight. Ya know, a little peep show action is going on, the pc starts to watch, the player hit the button and the pc starts the animation. Animation will loop until space is hit (for example) and plays again if the button is pressed again.

Just like collecting water with RND, if you got the right item and standing into water. :)

Hmm, i wonder if it is possible for the player character with SLA Redux to integrate something to trigger playing such an aroused animation via button, if a sex act happen. For example on line of sight. Ya know, a little peep show action is going on, the pc starts to watch, the player hit the button and the pc starts the animation. Animation will loop until space is hit (for example) and plays again if the button is pressed again.

Just like collecting water with RND, if you got the right item and standing into water. :)

That is not something suitable for Redux.  It is a framework tool.  This kind of thing would be done in a dependent mod.

That is not something suitable for Redux.  It is a framework tool.  This kind of thing would be done in a dependent mod.

Ok, thanks for reply :)

Does anyone know what mcm settings substitue the option to slow down arousal level ?? i have mods like slave run but the arousal on npc's increases extremely fast.

That bluish comes from a spell mod. what mods do you currently have ??

Does anyone know what mcm settings substitue the option to slow down arousal level ?? i have mods like slave run but the arousal on npc's increases extremely fast.

That bluish comes from a spell mod. what mods do you currently have ??

Set all the MCM settings to the default and change the scan frequency to a higher value to reduce arousal if required.

Great work with this as usual, fishburger. There are a few things, mostly in regards to the new Aroused idles, that I wanted to mention.

-Are the idles supposed to affect the player as well as NPCs? If so, then I think there are a few things that may be blocking them (see below). If not, is there a way to make that happen?

-I've noticed that having anything visibly equipped in the left hand slot will block the animations from playing. This includes shields (without any shield-on-back type mods), torches, two-handed weapons, and bows. I think it may be a limitation of the Skyrim engine itself, but is there any way around it?

-The frequency of the animations seems to increase the higher the arousal. That is brilliant! Love it. However, when an NPCs Arousal decreases with time, it seems they can get stuck with the animation state. I noticed this with one of the guards in Dragonsreach. The first time I saw him using the animations, his Arousal was around 64 or so. A couple game days later, I saw him still using the animations, but his Arousal was in the 40s, which I believe is below the threshold for them. I'm not sure if there's any fix for this, or even if it's worth fixing, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

-One thing unrelated to the new anims: Is Arousal supposed to increase from naked corpses? My character's Arousal seems to increase much more when she's in the middle of a freshly-looted battlefield. Not sure if it's just my imagination, but if not, would it be possible to limit or block that, maybe with an MCM toggle? It seems kind of necrophilia-ish, which might fit some characters more than others.

-I think I saw you mention earlier that Immersive Lover's Comfort was a bit of a script bomb. Is the new version any better? Have you had a chance to look at it?

That's it for now. Thanks so much for your continued work on this. It's greatly appreciated.

I stopped using lovers comfort, along with several other mods, in favor of eager NPCs, It seems to have dropped the stress load considerably, Relationship ranks included... Also I swapped out several for Dangerous Nights 2, again reduced the resource load a bit.

Hey Fishburger, PDT Wrapper = 0 script instances removed, 0 unattached removed... Everything (156 active mods) available is most current version, and still crashing to desktop... GTX 750 ti Graphics, 6 GB Ram, 3.4 Quad Core, 1 TB HD... While playing everything runs smoothly, TES5Edit can load the load order without fail. This has been going on for a bit now, and has me wrinkling my nose at it... any recommendations?

On a side note, I would love someone to tie in SLA and Dangerously Nude with Defeat  So that if I am walking around nude, no dialog, they try to sneak up behind me, and grab me (Or nearest NPC Using player's Defeat setting for success) to do me if their arousal is high enough. While running, it will be harder for them to grab me, but walking due to carrying too much, or standing and talking to someone making it quite easy for them.... (Think I will suggest this to the maker of Dangerous nights 2)

I stopped using lovers comfort, along with several other mods, in favor of eager NPCs, It seems to have dropped the stress load considerably, Relationship ranks included... Also I swapped out several for Dangerous Nights 2, again reduced the resource load a bit.

That's it for now. Thanks so much for your continued work on this. It's greatly appreciated.

Hey Fishburger, PDT Wrapper = 0 script instances removed, 0 unattached removed... Everything (156 active mods) available is most current version, and still crashing to desktop... GTX 750 ti Graphics, 6 GB Ram, 3.4 Quad Core, 1 TB HD... While playing everything runs smoothly, TES5Edit can load the load order without fail. This has been going on for a bit now, and has me wrinkling my nose at it... any recommendations?

When does this crash occur?  If it is crashing at the start of the game, try creating a a new game.  Save right away using console command:

save level1

From then on, load the level1 save and then load the real save you want to play after.  Even with a clean save, after playing a while, Skyrim crashes for me periodically if I don't load the level 1 save first.

If the crash is occurring at another point, it could be any of a number of things.  You will need to identify exactly where it is crashing and see if you can identify something common in the crash points.  Have a look at your papyrus log and see if you can spot anything in it unusual.

the OP does NOT state what other mods are required.  I do appreciate the original aroused mod being looked after, but please, add the requirements and include more info on the download page other than the name of the file.  LOOK AT WHAT NEXUS DOES FGS.  don't assume anyone knows what they are doing.  that's the one MAJOR thing nexus has over LL.com.  nexus makes it clear what u need and what to do, what each option means etc.  LL mods come with very poor instructions, requirements aren't always listed, and on the download page the differences between downloadable files isn't distinguished AT ALL.  if LL would just make those small adjustments this site would be as good as nexus. til then there's no comparison what's so ever.

anyways, what mods does SAR require?   Please make it standard to include this info as well as different version/download info being availalble.

EDIT:  Seriously...   how is it this mod is posted WITHOUT the requirements being included???  It looks as tho (if this was my first time coming to a SL mod page) all i need to do is install this ONE SINGLE MOD and then I'll be having sex with my horny followers.  i'm gunna try to hold my tongue but it's hard when you guys can't seem to figure out how to make this webpage discernible.  please fix this issue for all mods on this page.  omg so frustrating and i'm a HUGE fan of SL.  really i'm one of your greatest fans and i'm so frustrated.  i can't imagine how frustrated people get who aren't great fans like i am.  so damn lame.  eff this.  for now i'm going back to nexus and not installing a single mod from here.

Based on mod description I have no idea if I should DL version 21 or 25 or what.  

sincerely:

a loving fan who hopes LL.com can improve how user friendly their website is, hoping the minimum things like version info on download page, and mod requirements can be listed at all times.

the OP does NOT state what other mods are required.  I do appreciate the original aroused mod being looked after, but please, add the requirements and include more info on the download page other than the name of the file.  LOOK AT WHAT NEXUS DOES FGS.  don't assume anyone knows what they are doing.  that's the one MAJOR thing nexus has over LL.com.  nexus makes it clear what u need and what to do, what each option means etc.  LL mods come with very poor instructions, requirements aren't always listed, and on the download page the differences between downloadable files isn't distinguished AT ALL.  if LL would just make those small adjustments this site would be as good as nexus. til then there's no comparison what's so ever.

anyways, what mods does SAR require?   Please make it standard to include this info as well as different version/download info being availalble.

EDIT:  Seriously...   how is it this mod is posted WITHOUT the requirements being included???  It looks as tho (if this was my first time coming to a SL mod page) all i need to do is install this ONE SINGLE MOD and then I'll be having sex with my horny followers.  i'm gunna try to hold my tongue but it's hard when you guys can't seem to figure out how to make this webpage discernible.  please fix this issue for all mods on this page.  omg so frustrating and i'm a HUGE fan of SL.  really i'm one of your greatest fans and i'm so frustrated.  i can't imagine how frustrated people get who aren't great fans like i am.  so damn lame.  eff this.  for now i'm going back to nexus and not installing a single mod from here.

Based on mod description I have no idea if I should DL version 21 or 25 or what.  

sincerely:

a loving fan who hopes LL.com can improve how user friendly their website is, hoping the minimum things like version info on download page, and mod requirements can be listed at all times.

First of all, it says right at the top the requirements:

Requires: SexLab version unknown

Now, I know the "version unknown" part is a little disconcerting, but it basically mean:  requires SexLab.  There is also a link to the original mod that SexLab Aroused Redux replaces in the very first line of text (after the header), that has is a more specific list as to what is required: Requires: SKSE,FNIS,SkyUI,SexLab.  Now, considering that SexLab ITSELF requires FNIS, SKSE, AND SkyUI, there really isn't a hard reason why it needs to be spelled out here - would be nice, but not required since SexLab has those exact requirements.  Hell, just putting "SexLab and all of it's prerequisites" would suffice.

that's the one MAJOR thing nexus has over LL.com.  nexus makes it clear what u need and what to do, what each option means etc

That's a load of horseshit.  "Nexus" doesn't do a damn thing to make it clear what you need.  It is the mod poster that determines what is needed.  Nexus only makes an interface that allows the mod maker to note what the prerequisites are when downloading a file.  IT IS NOT REQUIRED.  They can make a note in the description of the mod, but nothing is required.

LL mods come with very poor instructions, requirements aren't always listed, and on the download page the differences between downloadable files isn't distinguished AT ALL.

Dude, Nexus mods can come with "very poor instructions" as well, and there is no requirements on Nexus to have any kind of "version change list", and nothing that requires that they specify what the differences in the files in the download section.  Hell, I've seen a lot of mods where they don't even update the version number of the file when release a bugfix for a file, so no one knows it's updated/fixed.  Nexus is not the end-all, be-all you think it is.

As far as "differences between downloadable files isn't distinguished AT ALL", I see this on the download page...

What's New in Version 21 (See full changelog)

• Version 11
  • Fixed a problem with creatures not getting aroused
  • Fixed a cosmetic problem with the incorrect version number being reported
  • Version 12
  • Fixed some message text (I have difficulty to focus)
  • Fixed the version reporting to be compatible with DDI
  • Version 15
  • 1. Removed version notifications
  • 2. Fixed a major issue with vanilla critical NPCs not getting aroused (Jzargo, Aela and the like)
  • 3. New MCM menu option to change the frequency of scans
  • 4. No Scan during SexLab animations and for 10 seconds after
  • 5. Fixed a minor issue where no scans were happening on infrequent occasions.
  • 6. Add a ModEvent slaUpdateExposure callable from third-party programs to increase arousal
  • Version 15a
  • Removed a missed dirty edit.
  • Version 16
  • Fixed a bug where the scan would not restart after sex
  • Fix a minor bug where two scans were conflicting
  • Fixed a minor error in the english translation File
  • Version 16a
  • Added a missing (and useless) .pex file.
  • Version 16b. Fixed the bsa version to match loose version.
  • Version 17. Fixed an error where starting a new game might set cell scan frequency to 0
  • Version 19. Changed the way gender preference is determined. Removed the need for LOS for determining arousal
  • Version 20. Fixes a bug where sometimes arousal never reloads the scan area after sex. Also fixed a rounding error.
  • Version 21. Fixed a minor bug where there was an error in the papyrus log and storageUtil cleaning happened ever game load

Frankly most mods here DO comes with the information you think they don't come with.  Just because they don't slap you in the face with it when you are downloading the files doesn't mean the info isn't there.  And as far as this mod, the version # is listed at the top of the download page as 21, and in the download files section 25 is listed as BETA, so it should be really easy to figure out that 21 is the current release, and 25 is a beta to play with to give testing feedback IF YOU WANT.  It would be nice to note on the front page what the beta contains, but a quick search in the top corner for the word "beta" would find that info quick enough.  The search - use it, love it...

Look, using mods from LL assumes a bit of modding knowledge (not CREATION of mods, but installing and using mods) on the part of the person using the mods.  And frankly the info is there in most cases.  If not, suggest in way (that doesn't make you sound like a douche) that more info might be helpful.

When does this crash occur?  If it is crashing at the start of the game, try creating a a new game.  Save right away using console command:

save level1

From then on, load the level1 save and then load the real save you want to play after.  Even with a clean save, after playing a while, Skyrim crashes for me periodically if I don't load the level 1 save first.

If the crash is occurring at another point, it could be any of a number of things.  You will need to identify exactly where it is crashing and see if you can identify something common in the crash points.  Have a look at your papyrus log and see if you can spot anything in it unusual.

The crashes/freezing seems quite random, the log doesn't indicate any specific file as it crashes. (Sometimes it shows Creature frame work, some SLA function call, SL function call, or other) And if I reduce the stress load a bit, *disabling 3 heavy scripted mods* it's bringing up a Visual C++ Fault error... Research depicts it's caused by either a malishious program gobbling up all the data that's running to the video card, or it's an anti virus program incorrectly responding to the game's data and choking it down, thinking it's a virus, or a combination of both.

In attempts to fix this, I installed AVG free *used to be a very good anti virus*, after install, my system boots up 3x slower at least *Using only 1.5 to 20% processor speed*, (and after being removed), made the defragger report incorect times on the last time it was ran (today's date 2 years ago). Also it killed my boot sequence that forces windows to run the shell first, and fonts last (the shell first increases stability of the machine) and has locked me out of any system adjustments. *Will never trust another anti-virus program again* *Side note: I can no longer create a new folder anywhere in my system, who knows what else it broke*

At least I have the install disk, but instead of a roll back, I was considering using the free update to win 10 from 7. But first, I have to find my old motherboard disk and reinstall it's drivers.

*edit add*

I've decided to add the last few lines from the logs..

[11/02/2015 - 09:20:21AM] ERROR: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 272
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnDetachedFromCell() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[11/02/2015 - 09:20:23AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script mq3dnpccoffinchatter to  (6E19A98A) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script mq3dnpc200script to  (6E19A92D) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQ1_210stageScript to  (6E19A938) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:26AM] VM is freezing...
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:26AM] VM is frozen

[Active effect 6 on  (000198B5)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.equipChild() - "FWAbilityBeeingBase.psc" Line 189
[Active effect 6 on  (000198B5)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 116
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:14AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:20AM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 4 for Evette San
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:20AM] 

stack:
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetWornAmmoType() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 980
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 433
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[11/02/2015 - 09:57:25AM] Found 2 arousedActors

Almost forgot, and I adjusted the load order slightly, so the line ? has started showing up. Creating stability between 3 mods as a result (Timing is Everything, Skyrim Unbound, Achieve That) in that order closer to the top of the load order.(seems that I have a conflict with the uncapper somewhere as well.

sincerely:

Don't believe that I can respond any better than srayesmanll did.  As he noted, version 25 is beta.  What is not apparent is why it is still beta.  If you look back in the posts on this forum you will see that it is beta because I am waiting on finalized animations for the aroused females.  It will stay beta until Leito finds the time to get them finished.  

When you are posting on forums like this, bare in mind that the people writing these mods that you use give their time freely.  Be nice.  If you can't be nice, go away.

Constructive criticism is always helpful though.

save level1

The crashes/freezing seems quite random, the log doesn't indicate any specific file as it crashes. (Sometimes it shows Creature frame work, some SLA function call, SL function call, or other) And if I reduce the stress load a bit, *disabling 3 heavy scripted mods* it's bringing up a Visual C++ Fault error... Research depicts it's caused by either a malishious program gobbling up all the data that's running to the video card, or it's an anti virus program incorrectly responding to the game's data and choking it down, thinking it's a virus, or a combination of both.

In attempts to fix this, I installed AVG free *used to be a very good anti virus*, after install, my system boots up 3x slower at least *Using only 1.5 to 20% processor speed*, (and after being removed), made the defragger report incorect times on the last time it was ran (today's date 2 years ago). Also it killed my boot sequence that forces windows to run the shell first, and fonts last (the shell first increases stability of the machine) and has locked me out of any system adjustments. *Will never trust another anti-virus program again* *Side note: I can no longer create a new folder anywhere in my system, who knows what else it broke*

At least I have the install disk, but instead of a roll back, I was considering using the free update to win 10 from 7. But first, I have to find my old motherboard disk and reinstall it's drivers.

*edit add*

I've decided to add the last few lines from the logs..

[11/02/2015 - 09:20:21AM] ERROR: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 272
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnDetachedFromCell() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[11/02/2015 - 09:20:23AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script mq3dnpccoffinchatter to  (6E19A98A) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script mq3dnpc200script to  (6E19A92D) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:18AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQ1_210stageScript to  (6E19A938) because their base types do not match
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:26AM] VM is freezing...
[11/02/2015 - 09:25:26AM] VM is frozen

[Active effect 6 on  (000198B5)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.equipChild() - "FWAbilityBeeingBase.psc" Line 189
[Active effect 6 on  (000198B5)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 116
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:14AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:20AM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 4 for Evette San
[11/02/2015 - 09:45:20AM] 

stack:
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetWornAmmoType() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 980
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 433
[Active effect 6 on  (000198D8)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[11/02/2015 - 09:57:25AM] Found 2 arousedActors

Almost forgot, and I adjusted the load order slightly, so the line ? has started showing up. Creating stability between 3 mods as a result (Timing is Everything, Skyrim Unbound, Achieve That) in that order closer to the top of the load order.(seems that I have a conflict with the uncapper somewhere as well.

Sounds very much to me like you have an an overloaded system.  Recommend that you look at the sex slaves home page (link in my sig) and see if you are running any of the known heavy papyrus mods and get rid of the ones you cannot live without.   Also, making use of PDT to clean you save might just fix your issues.  In one of my recent saves, I had like 1200 instances of some vanilla furniture script running.  I had PDT remove them and my save was instantly usable.

Get rid of AVG. (Similar advise for Norton and Zone Alarm).  They hog system resources and are mostly a pain in the ass.  If you have Win7 installed, use MIcrosoft Security Essentials.  It is completely out of the way and works well enough for all but the completely careless user (which you don't seem to be).  If you want better protection, buy BitDefender.  It's pretty cheap, is completely unobtrusive and is tops in the charts for keeping virusus and phishing sites blocked.

Finally, if you have Win7, keep it for a while.  You'll just add to your problems by trying to get it running now while you have other issues.

Install it only after you have everything running well.

Fishburger 1 question in your mcm menu for cell scan do i need to encrease the setting or decrease the setting to make it slow down the arousel level ?? default is set to 120.

Increase the setting to reduce arousal.  Also, make sure all other settings for the PC are at the default levels.  I also frequently have to reduce timerate because I am testing sex stuff and it gets high from time to time.

Sounds very much to me like you have an an overloaded system.  Recommend that you look at the sex slaves home page (link in my sig) and see if you are running any of the known heavy papyrus mods and get rid of the ones you cannot live without.   Also, making use of PDT to clean you save might just fix your issues.  In one of my recent saves, I had like 1200 instances of some vanilla furniture script running.  I had PDT remove them and my save was instantly usable.

Get rid of AVG. (Similar advise for Norton and Zone Alarm).  They hog system resources and are mostly a pain in the ass.  If you have Win7 installed, use MIcrosoft Security Essentials.  It is completely out of the way and works well enough for all but the completely careless user (which you don't seem to be).  If you want better protection, buy BitDefender.  It's pretty cheap, is completely unobtrusive and is tops in the charts for keeping virusus and phishing sites blocked.

Finally, if you have Win7, keep it for a while.  You'll just add to your problems by trying to get it running now while you have other issues.

Install it only after you have everything running well.

... PDT Wrapper : Most current save

Removed 2 script instances

Terminated 10 threads
(before  - was 0 and 0 - I left one person exhausted on the floor, still should not be that big of an issue...)

(Looking in script folder, inside the data folder... 2088 scripts)

I just got my win 7 running smooth again after that bought with AVG sabotage... Still can't change the load order of the boot.ini file like I did in XP, and still can't create new folder anywhere (have to bypass by using winRAR to create empty folders inside an archive).. Just this sort of thing makes me not want to trust any anti-virus program, however, BitDefender has arisen enough times in name in 3 forums, that I will be looking into it soon.

Going to try again, and see if everything has smoothed out now that I seem to have everything back up to speed.

**** Edit Add ****
Ok, back to getting the Visual C++ Run Time Error again. Now to go from here *Where I was before AVG tried to kill my computer*

Also, got to thinking about the problem you mentioned, I had that same issue (all beds were being scripted seperatly, when not needed) involved with one of the "See yourself sleep" mods, I recommend "Go to bed" mod for that, it's clean.

Scripts from the following resources still have active threads. It's NOT recommended to update these resources until active scripts finish their work
[Resource : Threads count]
BodyTypes#Resource: BodyTypes:  5
Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim:  2
CreatureFramework#Resource: CreatureFramework:  1

Well, I need all 3 of these mods...

if I disable this : (Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1811 ... All mining, woodchopping, ect, will no longer function correctly (won't be able to gather the resources from them)

2  threads ( OnObjectUnequipped) were created by one single instance with ID  440960192#Self: 440960192, which belongs to class AAA_PubicHairSelect#Class: AAA_PubicHairSelect from BodyTypes#Resource: BodyTypes. This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not. 
(is not stuck, they are SOS addons for females to have a variety of pubic hairs....)

.... End result... No action taken with PDT Wrapper...
Attempting insanity... Will be back momentarily if failed...

• 1 month later...

OK, back to the old forum, here is my short update procedure from SLAR v27 to v27a (mostly cut&paste, so it doesn't get lost in the switch)

I am using ModOrganizer and did the following steps:

1. Install SLAR v27a as a new mod (left pane)
  2. order it by its priority in the left pane directly after SLAR v27
  3. tick SLAR v27a as active
  4. wait a second - MO indicates now that it overwrites SLAR v27
  5. untick SLAR v27 - Mo now unticks the ESM in the RIGHT pane automatically
  6. tick the ESM in the right pane as active
  7. done

Out of habit I spent a fresh FNIS run but that's something I've grown accustomed to do without thinking about it ALWAYS after I fumble around with my active mods default_wink.png

No problems so far ...

For bigger updates it is recommended to insert a clean save in the procedure, or if you prefer to make your update as bullet proof as possible do it like:

1. Play you game and make a save, leave the game
  2. untick SLAR v27 ESM in the RIGHT pane, make sure to note it's place in the load order (just for safety)
  3. use a savegame cleaning tool to clean the save game
  4. Start the game, load your save, wait a little bit, make a second save (don't overwrite the previous one)
  5. Install SLAR v27a as a new mod (LEFT pane)
  6. order it by its priority in the LEFT pane directly after SLAR v27
  7. tick SLAR v27a as active
  8. wait a second - MO indicates now that it overwrites SLAR v27
  9. untick SLAR v27
  10. check if the ESM in the RIGHT pane is still in it's proper load order .. as noted in step 2
  11. tick the ESM in the right pane as active
  12. done