Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

1. Install SLAR v27a as a new mod (left pane)
  2. order it by its priority in the left pane directly after SLAR v27
  3. tick SLAR v27a as active
  4. wait a second - MO indicates now that it overwrites SLAR v27
  5. untick SLAR v27 - Mo now unticks the ESM in the RIGHT pane automatically
  6. tick the ESM in the right pane as active
  7. done

Normally, I change step 3 onwards like this:

1. Install SLAR v27a as a new mod (left pane)
  2. order it by its priority in the left pane directly after SLAR v27
  3. tick SLAR v27a as active Uncheck SLAR v27 -> This will clear the esm in the right pane = all SLA/SLAR dependent mods will have alarm
  4. wait a second - MO indicates now that it overwrites SLAR v27 Check SLAR v27a -> This will both activate mod and its esm = all SLA/SLAR dependent mods will work again
  5. untick SLAR v27 - Mo now unticks the ESM in the RIGHT pane automatically
  6. tick the ESM in the right pane as active
  7. done

Hey,

I've had an issue since I upgraded from 21, which is that arousal no longer updates through normal exposure aka only through direct modifiers (so, orgasms, weird arousal spells/whatever). Any ideas?

I can see from your log that the arousal scanner is running.  So, if you arousal is not increasing when you see naked people, you have something blocking it (another mod most likely).

Hey,

I've had an issue since I upgraded from 21, which is that arousal no longer updates through normal exposure aka only through direct modifiers (so, orgasms, weird arousal spells/whatever). Any ideas?

I can see from your log that the arousal scanner is running.  So, if you arousal is not increasing when you see naked people, you have something blocking it (another mod most likely).

The only obvious guess is that arousal matching mod. Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments. Everything else is stuff I've used before. Guess it's mix and match experiment time.

Hey,

The only obvious guess is that arousal matching mod. Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments. Everything else is stuff I've used before. Guess it's mix and match experiment time.

Also check the MCM and make sure that arousal is not locked.

can someone recommend me some mods that utilize this? preferably non consensual.

You could take a look at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v51-2015-11-23/ if you are thinking about a bondage oriented setup.

Or you look at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves-11-december-2015/from the same author as SLAR.

anyway for the player to  increase npc arousal aside from being naked or witnessing sex?

theres a dance animation in deviously cursed loot but thats all i can find.

Naked and seeing sex are the only ways atm.

fishburger67 can you help me this is my papyrus log: Key N dont work and npcs dont boner

Sorry, nothing here that give a clue.  Note that the N key is a Sexlab key.  Best to check there too.

But you saw the file ?, because there mark 0 download.

No, I didn't look at the log file because it will not contain any useful information in it concerning the N key.  As I said, that key assignment is also part of Sexlab.   Once again suggest that you review your Sexlab settings and make a post there if it is not.

But you saw the file ?, because there mark 0 download.

No, I didn't look at the log file because it will not contain any useful information in it concerning the N key.  As I said, that key assignment is also part of Sexlab.   Once again suggest that you review your Sexlab settings and make a post there if it is not.

Ok, thank you.

I've got some issues with the download. I've tried downloading it at least 50 times and it always comes out corrupted for some reason.  It'd be nice if someone could get me like a megaupload mirror, thanks.

There is no mega download.  I just downloaded from LL and it downloaded for me just fine (I picked the regular download, not the loose version).

Stupid question here but if i just want to reduce the overall rate of exposure i just have to check this "

• ExposureRate can be set from MCM menu or by modders, values are 0-10" and set a low value right ? Basically i just want my character to not need sex that much and after having an osgasm, reduce the time she need need sex b a lot.

Stupid question here but if i just want to reduce the overall rate of exposure i just have to check this "

• ExposureRate can be set from MCM menu or by modders, values are 0-10" and set a low value right ? Basically i just want my character to not need sex that much and after having an osgasm, reduce the time she need need sex b a lot.

Best choice is to increase the scan time from 120 to say 240 seconds.  In that way, you can reduce the papyrus impact as well.  You can also reduce the ExposureRate as you suggested.

I just updated this from an old version to one >v25.

Are the idle animations when aroused very very short or is my idle replacer from XPMSE (I think) interfering with these animations?

The characters just kinda have time to reach down to their crotch and then they go back to idling.

Are the idle animations when aroused very very short or is my idle replacer from XPMSE (I think) interfering with these animations?

The characters just kinda have time to reach down to their crotch and then they go back to idling.

been wondering the same thing in fact. ^^,

They are (necessarily) very short.  The reason they are very short is to prevent "moonwalking".