Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

With the v25 beta, with female idles enabled, if my female follower is idling and plays the sexy idle animation, I get a leito animation at the end of every sexy idle animation. Is that expected behavior?

The leito animation IS the sexy idle animation.  If you are getting another sexy idle animaiton, that is not from Redux.

Do you have this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25165-testwip-sexlab-aroused-animations-v2014-01-09/

installed too?  If so, remove it.

No I don't have that. 

I replaced the default mt_idle.hkx a long time ago with the one from red3113. The one where you got to see the hand/breast collision.

It's not a mod. No esp or anything. Just took that idle animation and renamed it to mt_idle.hkx and it replaces the standard idle animation.

Now when she idles, she ALWAYS plays one of the leito animations. I thought when I read the information on the OP that the leito animation only plays like every 5 minutes or so.... was that in-game minutes or real time minutes?

The five minutes was my estimate based on testing.  In earlier testing, it happened much more often, but it only kicks in when arousal > 50.  So, I suggest you manually set arousal to zero and see what happens. 

Note that this is entirely handled by the game engine.  I supply an idle that plays only when arousal > 50. 

She should ONLY play one of the TWO leito animations when arousal is > 50.  The two leito animations can be played manually with playidle console command.  Make sure you understand which two Redux is providing.  See the post above for the names of the idles.   If that is not happening, you have something else messed up.  Not at all sure how these htx files interact, if at all.  That may be an issue for your current setup.

OK.... yes, you're correct. This only happens when her arousal is over 50. I don't even REMEMBER what the default female idle looked like. 

But here's what happens when she's over 50 arousal:

When game engine plays idle, she plays the default female idle (in my case it's the sexy idle from red3113) which is immediately followed by one of the leito animations from redux. I'll call them "pussy wipe" and "2-hand grab".

So if we're just standing around and she goes into default idle she very sexily fondles her own tits and then touches herself. Over and over and over... :)

I guess that's "working as intended" though. Because when she annoys me I fuck her and she stops for a while. :)

OK.... yes, you're correct. This only happens when her arousal is over 50. I don't even REMEMBER what the default female idle looked like. 

When game engine plays idle, she plays the default female idle (in my case it's the sexy idle from red3113) which is immediately followed by one of the leito animations from redux. I'll call them "pussy wipe" and "2-hand grab".

So if we're just standing around and she goes into default idle she very sexily fondles her own tits and then touches herself. Over and over and over... :)

I guess that's "working as intended" though. Because when she annoys me I fuck her and she stops for a while. :)

That sounds like it's more a unintended interaction between replacing the default female idle and what Redux is adding.  If I remember correctly that idle animation basically loops constantly (so I couldn't keep it because it was a bit too immersion breaking that every female couldn't keep her hands still for 5 seconds).  

I'm using a different idle replacer that basically just changes the standing stance, and I only see the leito animations every once in awhile, as I imagine it is intended (NPCs sneaking a quick rub when they don't think anyone is looking).

I am guessing (and only guessing) that reeswow2 is correct.  I discarded the red3113 idle because it played too long and caused the NPC to moon walk.  What I do know is that with the default idle, it all works fine.

Hmmm.... unchecked that sexy idle animation and now I get the leito animation every 10 seconds. :) (Her arousal is at 85)

I'm going to re-run FNIS and see if that sexy idle hkx file had something in it to keep the idle looping more often or something.

With the v25 beta, with female idles enabled, if my female follower is idling and plays the sexy idle animation, I get a leito animation at the end of every sexy idle animation. Is that expected behavior?

The leito animation IS the sexy idle animation.  If you are getting another sexy idle animaiton, that is not from Redux.

Do you have this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25165-testwip-sexlab-aroused-animations-v2014-01-09/

installed too?  If so, remove it.

No I don't have that. 

I replaced the default mt_idle.hkx a long time ago with the one from red3113. The one where you got to see the hand/breast collision.

It's not a mod. No esp or anything. Just took that idle animation and renamed it to mt_idle.hkx and it replaces the standard idle animation.

Now when she idles, she ALWAYS plays one of the leito animations. I thought when I read the information on the OP that the leito animation only plays like every 5 minutes or so.... was that in-game minutes or real time minutes?

The five minutes was my estimate based on testing.  In earlier testing, it happened much more often, but it only kicks in when arousal > 50.  So, I suggest you manually set arousal to zero and see what happens. 

Note that this is entirely handled by the game engine.  I supply an idle that plays only when arousal > 50. 

She should ONLY play one of the TWO leito animations when arousal is > 50.  The two leito animations can be played manually with playidle console command.  Make sure you understand which two Redux is providing.  See the post above for the names of the idles.   If that is not happening, you have something else messed up.  Not at all sure how these htx files interact, if at all.  That may be an issue for your current setup.

That sounds like it's more a unintended interaction between replacing the default female idle and what Redux is adding.  If I remember correctly that idle animation basically loops constantly (so I couldn't keep it because it was a bit too immersion breaking that every female couldn't keep her hands still for 5 seconds).  

I'm using a different idle replacer that basically just changes the standing stance, and I only see the leito animations every once in awhile, as I imagine it is intended (NPCs sneaking a quick rub when they don't think anyone is looking).

I am guessing (and only guessing) that reeswow2 is correct.  I discarded the red3113 idle because it played too long and caused the NPC to moon walk.  What I do know is that with the default idle, it all works fine.

Hmmm.... unchecked that sexy idle animation and now I get the leito animation every 10 seconds. :) (Her arousal is at 85)

I'm going to re-run FNIS and see if that sexy idle hkx file had something in it to keep the idle looping more often or something.

OK, reran FNIS. She still was doing the leito animation every 10 seconds. Then I remembered a setting in EFF regarding "auto idle". I had UNchecked it. I assumed that meant it would prevent her from auto idling. I just enabled that checkbox again and she stopped doing the animation every 10 seconds, but now.... I've been sitting here watching her and she doesn't seem to do it at all. :)

I'll just play a while and see if she shows that leito animation again.

My arousal has to be set manually because it doesn't go up or down and the npc's never go up or down automatically either. I am using the beta version. I am using this arousal widget and cursed loot with the sex attacks enable and they only have sex at 100 arousal as i set it up that way. But it isn't down after sex at all.

I miss the npc's naked armors feature, so I started adding the keyword to some armors but it's quite time consuming...

So I tried to fill the formlist from the slamain script for my private use with this line :

StorageUtil.FormListAdd(none, "sla_NakedArmorList", newarmor, false)

It always returns an int >= 0 so I guess a formlist is indeed filled, but the scanner still doesn't detect these armors as naked. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but what is the point of aroused NPCs if they don't do anything other than blush (with the blush mod installed). Are there mods I should have installed so that the aroused NPCs actually behave differently due to arousal? It would be cool to see the females start fidgeting and readjusting their clothes or something like that. 

There are probably something like a hundred mods that use aroused.  The latest beta does have male and female actors acting a bit differently when their arousal is > 50.

Would you, or anyone who uses this terrific mod, please recommend some of the best mods to use with this mod? I am looking primarily for things that happen spontaneously due to arousal and not things that function like "Ok, your aroused. Lets do it." Things like the blush when aroused.

Thank you for your time.

Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but what is the point of aroused NPCs if they don't do anything other than blush (with the blush mod installed). Are there mods I should have installed so that the aroused NPCs actually behave differently due to arousal? It would be cool to see the females start fidgeting and readjusting their clothes or something like that. 

There are probably something like a hundred mods that use aroused.  The latest beta does have male and female actors acting a bit differently when their arousal is > 50.

Would you, or anyone who uses this terrific mod, please recommend some of the best mods to use with this mod? I am looking primarily for things that happen spontaneously due to arousal and not things that function like "Ok, your aroused. Lets do it." Things like the blush when aroused.

Thank you for your time.

There are several, but they all add a heavy papyrus load that will eventually kill your game.  The bad ones include Lovers Comfort and Sexlab Romance.  Avoid them.   However, Eager NPCs provides most of the functionality of these other mods and does it without the load.  Highly recommended.  The guy who wrote it is a master papyrus wizard.

Fishie (mind if I call you Fishie?), I LOVE the added idles. It is quite funny to talk with someone in SL see them adjusting themselves. Also I noticed mannequins sometimes get stuck in that pose. Makes me wonder what THEY get up to when I am not at home, since they don't move usually...

In Eager NPCs your dialogue choices change based on Arousal Redux, I believe. Also my aroused NPCs do behave differently at least with an occasional idle.

Fishie (mind if I call you Fishie?), I LOVE the added idles. It is quite funny to talk with someone in SL see them adjusting themselves. Also I noticed mannequins sometimes get stuck in that pose. Makes me wonder what THEY get up to when I am not at home, since they don't move usually...

I'll have to see if I can identify mannequins and remove them from the scan.  Any idea where there is a vanilla one I can use for testing?

And no, I don't mind Fishie (or anything else).  :P

I'll have to see if I can identify mannequins and remove them from the scan.  Any idea where there is a vanilla one I can use for testing?

Riften, Solitude, Windhelm, and Markarth all have them.

I don't think there are 'vanilla' mannequins.

Sure there are! Not just Hearthfire.

Where in Riften or Solitude.  I've been to both and don't remember seeing one.

Where in Riften or Solitude.  I've been to both and don't remember seeing one.

I think all the vanilla mannequins are in player houses, but only after you've bought decorations for them. In Riften and Solitude they are placed in the basements, as far as I remember.

Vanilla mannequins in Player's houses (full decorated):

- Riften Honeyside (2 in the basement)

- Solitude Proudspire Manor (2 in the basement)

- Windhelm Hjerim (3 upstairs)

- Markarth Vindrell Hall (1 in the dining room main)

There not mannequins in the basic vanilla Breezehome in Whiterun.

Vanilla mannequins in Player's houses (full decorated):

- Riften Honeyside (2 in the basement)

- Solitude Proudspire Manor (2 in the basement)

- Windhelm Hjerim (3 upstairs)

- Markarth Vindrell Hall (1 in the dining room main)

There not mannequins in the basic vanilla Breezehome in Whiterun.

Thanks, that is exactly what I needed

Oh it wasn't a complaint! I kinda like quirky stuff like that. It just made me chuckle when I saw the mannequins in a static self-groping pose. I have noticed before that, while mannequins don't move, they do sometimes change pose and freeze in that pose when you enter.

And I use a player home/ village mod called Blackthorn. That adds a ridiculous of lag mannequins to the basement. But I also use the Blackthorn Patch from here on LL, which leaves only 4 of them in the whole house.

Also all Hearthfire houses have mannequins as was said before.

Actor.HasKeyWord(ActorTypeNPC) is the check to exclude mannequins (thay don't have that keyword). Also should be checking Actor.IsEnabled() and Actor.Is3DLoaded() to eliminate actors that might be found in that cell but not necessarily active at that point in the game.

Note that the keyword check for ActorTypeNPC will exclude animals as well, so you may have to check for Actor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeCreature) and Actor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal) if those are to be included.

Actor.HasKeyWord(ActorTypeNPC) is the check to exclude mannequins (thay don't have that keyword). Also should be checking Actor.IsEnabled() and Actor.Is3DLoaded() to eliminate actors that might be found in that cell but not necessarily active at that point in the game.

Note that the keyword check for ActorTypeNPC will exclude animals as well, so you may have to check for Actor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeCreature) and Actor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal) if those are to be included.

Thanks.  I already have haskeyword actorTypeNPC or haskeyword actorTypeAnimal and that seems to be arousing the manneqauins.  Gonna have to have a look in CK and see what I can do to exclude them.

Thanks.  I already have haskeyword actorTypeNPC or haskeyword actorTypeAnimal and that seems to be arousing the manneqauins.  Gonna have to have a look in CK and see what I can do to exclude them.

The ManakinRace has the ActorTypeNPC keyword so that won't filter them out. You have to explicitly exclude the ManakinRace (by race).

The ManakinRace has the ActorTypeNPC keyword so that won't filter them out. You have to explicitly exclude the ManakinRace (by race).

That won't work for custom mannequin mods though, I did just look at the race with TESVEDIT and you're right about the keyword being there. Oddly enough, I added that check to my SexAddicts mod long ago because I was getting mannequins and it was that check which stopped them though. Now I'm wondering how that could have worked. It can't be the enabled or 3dloaded checks since both of those would have made them invisible.

That won't work for custom mannequin mods though, I did just look at the race with TESVEDIT and you're right about the keyword being there. Oddly enough, I added that check to my SexAddicts mod long ago because I was getting mannequins and it was that check which stopped them though. Now I'm wondering how that could have worked. It can't be the enabled or 3dloaded checks since both of those would have made them invisible.

I remember that @Dooge had to deal with mannequins in his SexLife mod and managed to get rid of them (including the non-vanilla ones) from the scanner. I don't know the details, though.

I remember that @Dooge had to deal with mannequins in his SexLife mod and managed to get rid of them (including the non-vanilla ones) from the scanner. I don't know the details, though.

I'm wondering if I had a different check in place and have been looking at code that might still have the problem. I guess I need to check that old code out again. I do know I rewrote it several times and the last iteration had all the checks in a separate callable function instead of scattered through the main function as it was originally.

I did at one point have an "IsPlayable" check but that excluded some races which were fine for sex so I took it out, maybe that was the check I'm thinking of (which would make it worthless for this purpose).

This is so weird.... I go from having the Leito animations play every 10 seconds to not having them at all. :)

If  I have 3 female followers standing around doing nothing... will they all do one of the Leito animations at the same time? Or is it random?

I don't know how often to expect it or what triggers it besides having their arousal high enough.