Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I honestly find it a bit curious that you're tying a mod value to the amount of time someone watches an animation. There are a bunch of mods that can trigger a lot of sex scenes in a row. Whether I watch the entire animation of the 5th bandit in the group that defeated my character raping my PC shouldn't affect any in-game value. They were still raped, I just skipped watching it.

Your decision, of course, but I'm not really understanding the reasoning behind it.

I think it's been that way since the original mod.

That said, an MCM option for this would be nice.

I honestly find it a bit curious that you're tying a mod value to the amount of time someone watches an animation. There are a bunch of mods that can trigger a lot of sex scenes in a row. Whether I watch the entire animation of the 5th bandit in the group that defeated my character raping my PC shouldn't affect any in-game value. They were still raped, I just skipped watching it.

Your decision, of course, but I'm not really understanding the reasoning behind it.

None of these are my decisions.  I took over an existing mod that dozen of other modders are dependent on.  I am not free to change it.  It is what it is.,

Hey, does the decay rates also affect the exposure lost from sex? I noticed on a recent game with very high decay rate (~8.5) I was only losing 2 or 3 exposure points per sexual encounter.

Here is the code to figure out how much exposure drops after orgasm:

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * -20.0) as Int

thisThread.TotalTime is the total time calculated for the animation and GetAnimationDuration is how much time you actually spent in the animation.  So, as you can see, if you do not space bar through it, this value is -20.  

If you spacebar through it, the exposure loss drops linearly by how much time you skipped.

Did you mix up the definitions? It looks like when GetAnimationDuration is smaller than thisThread.TotalTime the coefficient will be bigger than 1, and you will lose more than -20.

Anyway that is good to know. I could definitely have been using the space bar.

That should not be possible.

That should not be possible.

But am I missing something?

If the animation is 10 seconds long, and it takes me only 1 second because I spacebar through it, then thisThread.TotalTime = 10, GetAnimationDuration(thisThread) = 1, and therefore Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * -20.0) = ((10/ 1) * -20.0) = -200.

But surely it should be the opposite.

Is there a way to disable debug messages like "reducing ___ wear and tear", "My desires are fulfilled" and pretty much all of them except if player characters arrousal is high. Since there will be animations showing that it seems even that one is not neccessary.

Is there a way to disable debug messages like "reducing ___ wear and tear", "My desires are fulfilled" and pretty much all of them except if player characters arrousal is high. Since there will be animations showing that it seems even that one is not neccessary.

Only the notification "My desires are fullfilled" come from aroused and it is not written to the log.

Only the notification "My desires are fullfilled" come from aroused and it is not written to the log.

it is from "Apropos" you can turn off in its MCM

I'm wondering if there is any addon or patch that integrates some of the effects and features of other mods, such as RND and/or iNeed. For instance, it makes sense to me that intoxication from alcohol would slightly (or perhaps greatly) increase arousal, and conversly, over-eating would reduce arousal ("Ugh, I feel fat...").  Admittedly, I haven't been searching particularly extensively, so I could be missing something.

I'm going to self-quote, to let you guys know that I got this working with Sexlab Immersive Arousal Framework. A quick edit of the Inebriation effects that RND adds, to use the SLIA potion script, and it all ties together quite nicely.

For my next trick, I'm going to start messing with an idea for a mod that allows the player to affect NPC arousal more directly (slightly inspired by Oblivion's speech mini-game).

EDIT: Clarification; only the first part works, at this point. I haven't dug into the scripting far enough to determine if arousal can be reduced without triggering a sex act. Can anyone confirm if it's possible arousal-reduction triggers to events such as gluttony and starvation?

I'm wondering if there is any addon or patch that integrates some of the effects and features of other mods, such as RND and/or iNeed. For instance, it makes sense to me that intoxication from alcohol would slightly (or perhaps greatly) increase arousal, and conversly, over-eating would reduce arousal ("Ugh, I feel fat...").  Admittedly, I haven't been searching particularly extensively, so I could be missing something.

I'm going to self-quote, to let you guys know that I got this working with Sexlab Immersive Arousal Framework. A quick edit of the Inebriation effects that RND adds, to use the SLIA potion script, and it all ties together quite nicely.

For my next trick, I'm going to start messing with an idea for a mod that allows the player to affect NPC arousal more directly (slightly inspired by Oblivion's speech mini-game).

EDIT: Clarification; only the first part works, at this point. I haven't dug into the scripting far enough to determine if arousal can be reduced without triggering a sex act. Can anyone confirm if it's possible arousal-reduction triggers to events such as gluttony and starvation?

You can reduce arousal using the provided mod event with a negative value.

Well, that's nifty. :)

In the process of digging into the scripts, I determined that it wouldn't be too much of a hassle (at least, at first glance) to set up custom scripts to handle each level of inebriation. So, now, being "dizzy" won't turn you on as much as being "wasted". I also went and edited the messages in each script to be first-person, as I also use "Your Own Thoughts". This begs the question; why were the messages hard-coded into the scripts themselves, rather than set up as Message Objects in the CK? Simplicity, I'm guessing? Wrong thread. Derp.

EDIT: If there is enough demand, I can see about packing up my ESP and edited scripts to upload here. I've never submitted a mod to LoversLab, so I'll need to figure out the details on that. Also, there is a caveat in that you *may* need to flip the ESM bit on RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp for it to work. I haven't tested it fully, yet.

Thank you for your job, fishburger67 Is this compatible with those mods which require the old SL Aroused? Such as the 'Sexlab Attraction 20-10-2014' and 'Sexlab Approach 27-8-2014'? Or to say whether it must require those mods specify it need SL Aroused Redux?

I can say that they are 100 % compatable with with Sexlab Aroused Redux :) though those two are not compatible with Sexlab 1.6

Well, that's nifty. :)

In the process of digging into the scripts, I determined that it wouldn't be too much of a hassle (at least, at first glance) to set up custom scripts to handle each level of inebriation. So, now, being "dizzy" won't turn you on as much as being "wasted". I also went and edited the messages in each script to be first-person, as I also use "Your Own Thoughts". This begs the question; why were the messages hard-coded into the scripts themselves, rather than set up as Message Objects in the CK? Simplicity, I'm guessing? Wrong thread. Derp.

EDIT: If there is enough demand, I can see about packing up my ESP and edited scripts to upload here. I've never submitted a mod to LoversLab, so I'll need to figure out the details on that. Also, there is a caveat in that you *may* need to flip the ESM bit on RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp for it to work. I haven't tested it fully, yet.

You cannot edit an esm file in CK, you have to "flip the bit".  If you are just modifying the scripts, make sure you tell people that installing your mod will replace/change the functionality of the original mod.

Uploading is easy and well documented.

Have you considered having an option to increase arousal upon absorbing a Dragon Soul?  The animation practically begs for it. 

Good idea, but once again, I am not at liberty to make any changes to this.  First of all, I would have to add code to detect that a soul was absorbed, adding to the papyrus load and second, I am almost certain that once of the hundred or so modders who depend on this would be pissed off.

Have you considered having an option to increase arousal upon absorbing a Dragon Soul?  The animation practically begs for it. 

Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers does that already without having to tie the feature to Sexlab Aroused in any way.

SLEN also does this, and throws in the option to trigger a gigantic orgy afterwards if you're so inclined.

Was going to mention Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers. Didn't remember/think of SLEN, but that works, too. In fact, I might have to give SLEN a go. I hadn't been using it, but I think that might bridge the "increasing NPC arousal" gap I've been having.

Hi

Im working on a prostitution mod that utilizes SLA. Now I want the player character to have special prostitution dialogue to unlock

at a NPC arrousal level. I did that by adding a "getFactionRank > SLAfaction >run on target" condition on the dialogue topic. 

Problem is, that after the NPC and the Player had sex the arrousal of the NPC is technically 0 but the topic still is available and could

so be exploited by the player to have sex again and again.

Im assuming this is a problem with SLA-Redux, wich scans arrousal every 120 seconds. This makes the dialogue availlable for that amount of time.

Is there a way to bypass this behavior?

Hi

Im working on a prostitution mod that utilizes SLA. Now I want the player character to have special prostitution dialogue to unlock

at a NPC arrousal level. I did that by adding a "getFactionRank > SLAfaction >run on target" condition on the dialogue topic. 

Problem is, that after the NPC and the Player had sex the arrousal of the NPC is technically 0 but the topic still is available and could

Im assuming this is a problem with SLA-Redux, wich scans arrousal every 120 seconds. This makes the dialogue availlable for that amount of time.

You want sla_Arousal as your faction and redux as well as the original resets arousal during and after any sex act.

Hi

You want sla_Arousal as your faction and redux as well as the original resets arousal during and after any sex act.

yeah I know I got sla_arousal as the faction. but for some reason the dialogue is still available even if the (only) condition makes this impossible. If I check the arrousal level of the npc after sex it is 0 and but the topic still is available. Ill even screenshot this for you

post-771294-0-07310900-1442423194_thumb.jpg

Hi

yeah I know I got sla_arousal as the faction. but for some reason the dialogue is still available even if the (only) condition makes this impossible. If I check the arrousal level of the npc after sex it is 0 and but the topic still is available. Ill even screenshot this for you

attachicon.gifdialogue_topic.jpg

Try running it on the subject instead of target

Is there a way to change the range of the arrousal effect through some console command or something? It's become almost impossible to get a group of 7 or more NPCs satisfied, since 1 or 2 pairs of them having sex will arrouse the rest, even while they're two rooms away, to the point of perpetual hornyness. Great for training new TDF prostitutes, but it does feel a bit over the top.

Is there a way to change the range of the arrousal effect through some console command or something? It's become almost impossible to get a group of 7 or more NPCs satisfied, since 1 or 2 pairs of them having sex will arrouse the rest, even while they're two rooms away, to the point of perpetual hornyness. Great for training new TDF prostitutes, but it does feel a bit over the top.

No way to reduce the range, but I think I am gonna put back in the LOS requirement for sex and make the LOS requirement for normal scans an MCM option.

I'll get to that as soon as Leito has the aroused animations complete.