Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Hello, i've used this mod for a while with no hiccps. But now seems like the arousal never goes down. I now have seperate orgasams installed. is there any incompatibilities with this know of on this end? or at all. I wouldnt call this a dire issue it might even just be some conflicting settings because everything works pretty well other wise all in tandum... just wondering if anyone kknows anything about this.

edit: nvm, seperate orgasams kinda killed my stuff so i just uninstalled and everythings good again. Aroused is a great mod, the immersion it adds is more important than the other stuff. Thanks for your hard work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question on the EroticArmor Keyword. I added that to an armor that uses the inventory_item/script_instance method from devious devices. I added it to the script_instance but there is no detection of "naked". To check I used the sexlab adventures rape check which expliticely states that it uses SLA. If I go and select the armor manually in the MCM menu of SLA then it works. I am confused, do I have to use the sla_NakedArmorList and insert the armor myself? Or maybe as I am a noob with modding I am missing something.

Edit: and checking the 2.8 loose version I cannot find any reference in the code to that keyword

Edit again: I used the slamainscr from Sexlab Seperate Orgasm and added

520a521,529
>
>     Armor ArmorCheck = akRef.GetWornForm(0x00000004) as Armor
>     Keyword kEroticArmor = Keyword.GetKeyword("EroticArmor")
>
>     if(ArmorCheck.HasKeyword(kEroticArmor))
> ;          Debug.Notification("Erotic Armor found")
>         Return True
>     endif
>

Patch is attached. It includes the SLA patch from SLSO 1.5.2 LE as I built it from that source. "EroticArmor" as property of Slot 32 object is now detected. At least for me :)

SexLabAroused-Tweak.7z

• 3 weeks later...

i've got an issue. i've got slso installed, but any time the pc's partners orgasm, the pc orgasms at the same time, regardless of enjoyment levels. (time since last orgasm resets to 0 in sexlab aroused, and arousal drops accordingly). i tried asking for help in the slso thread, but the creator must either not think it's an slso problem or doesn't care. i've got all the relevant patches installed. all the requirements installed. i've tried reinstalling every mod, reinstalling the mod organizer, even skyrim itself. i've tried tweaking settings and downloading bug fixes. i start new games, etc. i've tried playing it with JUST what is needed for slso to run, and still i'm having this issue. there was ONE save where the issue went away, but i have no idea what caused it to stop being an issue in that save, because starting a new save just had the same issue. (i don't have that old save anymore; lost it when i tried reinstalling everything, and didn't think to keep it).

39 minutes ago, letterman said:

i've got an issue.

1. It would help a lot, If you would make use of paragraphs. Your wall of text is quite difficult to read.

2. I am still not sure if I understood your issue:

• the NPC is having his orgasm
  • your PC is having his orgasm at the same time, regardless of your arousal or excitement
  • right?

It sounds to me like

• your question has nothing todo with SL Aroused!
  • your SLSO has the setting "Sexlab alway orgasm" activated
  • -> make sure to deactivate it, see my screenshot
  • Spoiler

S123505.jpg.e1580c13134f1c24c0ce3f333d9dcabb.jpg

no, the settings are all correct. i forgot to include that in the post. "separate orgasm" was checked in the sexlab mcm, and "always orgasm" was NOT checked in the slso mcm. i didn't think it was an issue with aroused, but i wasn't getting answers in the slso thread.

however, i JUST figured out a fix to the issue. i have no idea how or why this works (since i don't know how these mods work), but i unchecked "separate orgasm" in the sexlab mcm. then i ran one scene. then i checked it again, and now it's working like it should.

edit: also, the issue is that the pc was orgasming when the npc did, simultaneously, regardless of the pc's enjoyment levels

I was wondering if there would be any chance of adding a toggle option to the MCM that disables arousal checks for all creatures (off by default, of course, so nothing would change from current functions unless selected.) It's possible to select individual NPCs/creatures and block them, but it would be very handy for someone who has no interest in creature sex to not have to worry about animals trying their luck with certain mods that trigger animations when nearby actors are aroused.

I've occasionally asked in individual mod pages if an option could be added like this but haven't had any response, so presumably the authors aren't interested in doing it, which is fair enough. And if there's no interest in adding it to Aroused itself, or it would be too complicated to implement, that's also fair enough. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, elsexyboygian said:

Does anyone have Aroused set up for immersion, would you mind posting your configuration?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

Spoiler

General   

Status    NP-
    Enable Desire Spell    X
    Purge Dead Actors    X
    Enable Male aroused animations    off
    Enable Female aroused animations    off
    Require LOS    X
    Require naked    off
    Aroused is disabled    off
    naked armor for NPCs    off
    Enable SOS    X
Arousal   

Default Exposure Rate    2x
    Decay Rate    2x
    Time Rate Changes    2
    Cell Scan Frequency    120

?

59 minutes ago, worik said:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

Hide contents

General   

Status    NP-
    Enable Desire Spell    X
    Purge Dead Actors    X
    Enable Male aroused animations    off
    Enable Female aroused animations    off
    Require LOS    X
    Require naked    off
    Aroused is disabled    off
    naked armor for NPCs    off
    Enable SOS    X
Arousal   

Default Exposure Rate    2x
    Decay Rate    2x
    Time Rate Changes    2
    Cell Scan Frequency    120

?

I'll test this out, thanks.

I've been having trouble ever since I installed SAR on a new save. It doesn't "satisfy" characters after sex and the arousal rate only keeps climbing. I've switched it's position on the plugin list a few times but nothing works. Is there something I'm missing or could a clean save and re-install do the trick?

4 hours ago, ased2018 said:

can anyone help me ?, when I install and run Fnis things like "Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ..." appear, how did this happen?

It happens because this mod contains animations which FNIS finds and adds when it runs.

It (like a great many other mods) doesn't contain the version so FNIS defaults to the question marks. 

So far I can see nothing wrong so if that's all that spooked you then forget it and go back to the game.

Hi Guys.

I admit I am too lazy and too stupid to understand how raise of arouse work. I do not read 100 forum pages and did not study nuclear physics. Forgive my French, please. I give up. I do not  get the  logic..

Can someone give me the values for: Raise arouse from 0 to 50 during 3 in game days. (Yes I am able to reduce arouse to 0. But it raise always like a Molerat on Jet). Prety please with sugar AND cherry on top.

I do understand: Nudity, Devious Device and onther Mods modify raise of arouse. It would be great to have playable values. When Gwen mastrubate 3 times during her way from one Riften Gate to the other: no fun (in my opion).

On 12/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, Moncoyoule42 said:

I've been having trouble ever since I installed SAR on a new save. It doesn't "satisfy" characters after sex and the arousal rate only keeps climbing. I've switched it's position on the plugin list a few times but nothing works. Is there something I'm missing or could a clean save and re-install do the trick?

I'm having this exact same problem. Sex scenes do not remove exposure like they're supposed to. If anyone can offer any insight I would much appreciate it.

Edit: Never Mind I figured it out, I hadn't mapped the script's properties to point to Sexlab Aroused Properly. Did so and now it's registering correctly.

Hey for those are more familiar with the modding aspect of SexLab Aroused Redux; I'm struggling to implement a means of increasing Arousal when certain conditions are active for a variant of the Player Succubus Quest that I am working on as a new modder...

Specifically when a particular effect is present on the player character I want to increase arousal directly by a small amount whenever the player casts a spell or is hit by an enemy. The function that seems to do this most directly is UpdateActorExposure but when I try and use this it doesn't do anything, I'm wonder what I'm doing wrong and if there is a simple way to do this...

Spoiler

Code Excerpt from my Player Alias Script: PSQ being a reference to the parent script that houses all my properties. PSQ.SuccubusRank.GetValueInt() returns an Int from 1-8 with low values of 2-4 being typical as it takes along time to level up to rank 8.

Event OnSpellCast(Form akSpell)

If PSQ.EnableDemonSoul && !PSQ.IsHenshined
        slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(PSQ.PlayerRef, PSQ.SuccubusRank.GetValueInt())

Debug.Notification("Test function fired")
    EndIf

EndEvent

Bumping the Int within PSQ.SuccubusRank.GetValueInt(akActor, Int) to a higher number don't seem to be doing anything.

Similar experiments with SetActorExposure() produce similar results of not doing anything

Experiments with SetActorExposureRate(PSQ.PlayerRef, 10.0) have managed to raise the players exposure rate to +10, but this doesn't quite produce the desired result as it results in the character jumping from 10-20 Arousal straight to 100.

I have seen the function below but I don't understand it or how to use it appropriately....

int eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
ModEvent.PushForm(eid, actor)
ModEvent.PushFloat(eid, 2.0)
ModEvent.Send(eid)

Any help would be appreciated.