Holy shit peeps! Yes I am alive, though only just. Had a rough few months with some mental issues and work problems, but am now medicated and doing much better.

I am kind of over this mod and am looking for someone to take over finishing it, any one keen? I will need to find somewhere to upload the like 10 or so gigs of mod assets and textures. There is a lot of content....

Talos be praised! We are very happy to hear you are doing better, Kritta :lol:!

As for the mod itself, I would be willing to take care of it if nobody else is able to do so. I already have experience working with races in Skyrim and all. Though I'm kinda busy with RL and I also have some modding stuff still on my To-Do list, so if I am to take care of it it may take a while; but I would surely give this top-priority over anything else. So no matter what happens, all your awesome work won't be left unused, that's for sure  :shy:.

I think your best bet is to upload the files to Google Drive. You only need a Gmail account, the storage limit is pretty high, so it won't be a problem, and the download speed is usually pretty high as well, so anyone that wants to access the mod files doesn't have to wait for a week for it to download, lol  :P. There may be some other options as well, but Drive is the best one I can think of.

Holy shit peeps! Yes I am alive, though only just. Had a rough few months with some mental issues and work problems, but am now medicated and doing much better.

I am kind of over this mod and am looking for someone to take over finishing it, any one keen? I will need to find somewhere to upload the like 10 or so gigs of mod assets and textures. There is a lot of content....

WHEEEW....you don't know how elated I am just to hear from you. That dismisses so many theories I had in my head about what happened to you. xD As for the mod, in addition to Blaze, there is also another person on the nexus called bigbangman99 that said they'd be willing to work on it as well, although, that was a few months ago, and I don't know if they're still available. Still a thought though!

I'm so happy to know your ok and, I think that mega.nz site will be best for over 10 gb of this mod. I'm not for sure so ether mega.nz or torrent file.

OH, btw, do you mind if I let the folks on nexus know you're back? And at the same time, you might want to put an announcement on your tumblr too.

She didn't say she was "back", in fact, to the contrary she said the opposite in reguards to the mod. She offered to drop it off so someone else can work on it. Stating to people that she's "back" might give the wrong impression and have people bothering her about finishing it, when kritta does not have the desire to do so.

She didn't say she was "back", in fact, to the contrary she said the opposite in reguards to the mod. She offered to drop it off so someone else can work on it. Stating to people that she's "back" might give the wrong impression and have people bothering her about finishing it, when kritta does not have the desire to do so.

Uhh..I think we all understand that already...I mean she even said so. xD We're just glad she at least gave us an update on things after a long time of silence.

In addition to BLC's comment (Big Lazy Cat; can I call you that? :P )

To seek out someone's 'last seen' or 'last login' is... well, it's blatant stalker/creeper degree actions and overall rather rude to pry on such a level

Its really not, its in everyone's public profile, everybody can click and see it. If someone didnt want that info in their profile, there is an option to hide it.

Soo....has there been any word on where the resource stuff was put?

Virtually the whole page of comments above you is people either suggesting locations or asking for the resources.

Yeah, I'm just trying to see if anything has been done, and before you say 'Be patient!', have been patient...for quite a while even. I still am, I'd just like to know what's up.

Soo....has there been any word on where the resource stuff was put?

Virtually the whole page of comments above you is people either suggesting locations or asking for the resources.

Yeah, I'm just trying to see if anything has been done, and before you say 'Be patient!', have been patient...for quite a while even. I still am, I'd just like to know what's up.

To be fair, you asked "has there been any word", and everyone above you is asking the exact same thing.

• 2 weeks later...