The only mods that are regulated by bethesda net are the ones you want to be accessible through the in game mod selection menu, fyi. Any mod you manually install such as ones from nexusmods or from here, are not actually regulated.

This I know, perhaps I wasn't very clear in my rantings. However, you're not going to have a working version without a script extender which is currently unavailable. All you'll have is added crotch weight that's nice to look at occasionally, and that won't make you fast when you're running from a blood dragon and like racing, ...oooor when in life or death situations, being lite on your toes is key ;P

It is great to see that you are well and alive Porsche_Dog! Take your time in making this, as real life is always the highest priority. 

Ja ja... though I suppose I'm gullible for punishment XD Finally had a full weekend off and used most of it job hunting. Also decided against the new workstation (for now) and will just work with what I have now until further notice.

Sooner I get a new and steady houred job the better! *fingers crossed*

Soo..Kritta, can you give us an update on how things are? It's been a moment since we've heard anything from you. xD

Yeah, this.

Hope you are doing okay Kritta. It's a real shame you lost motivation, but RL can be a PITA sometimes. Still, what you have achieved so far is amazing, and I (and lots of other people too) will always be grateful for it. You rock, period. Kudos  :lol:.

Now, about the current state of the mod. In your latests posts you said most of what had to be done was done, and that what was left is mostly cleaning things up and some details. If I may ask, what exactly would that entail? I'm sure many of us (myself included) would be happy to offer all the help we could, and maybe someone here has the skills required to finish of the work that's left. I, for example, know my way around plugins and races and stuff. I'm sure BadDog or someone else could take care of any mesh-related work, and so on.

Of course, all of this is just a question, I'm not requesting the mod to be released or anything. It's just that I would like to know if there is something we can do to help. No matter what happens, what you have done for this community is more than enough. Thank you for that.

Soo..Kritta, can you give us an update on how things are? It's been a moment since we've heard anything from you. xD

Yeah, this.

Hope you are doing okay Kritta. It's a real shame you lost motivation, but RL can be a PITA sometimes. Still, what you have achieved so far is amazing, and I (and lots of other people too) will always be grateful for it. You rock, period. Kudos  :lol:.

Now, about the current state of the mod. In your latests posts you said most of what had to be done was done, and that what was left is mostly cleaning things up and some details. If I may ask, what exactly would that entail? I'm sure many of us (myself included) would be happy to offer all the help we could, and maybe someone here has the skills required to finish of the work that's left. I, for example, know my way around plugins and races and stuff. I'm sure BadDog or someone else could take care of any mesh-related work, and so on.

Of course, all of this is just a question, I'm not requesting the mod to be released or anything. It's just that I would like to know if there is something we can do to help. No matter what happens, what you have done for this community is more than enough. Thank you for that.

I'm fine, sorry been super busy with work (retail and coming up to x-mas SUPER busy) and also breaking up with my partner of 4 years, which has been a protracted and stressful event. Since he's moving back interstate he's had to stay living with me for almost two months since the breakup while he sorts out transferring through his work. I'm also having to sort out all our belongings and its been very tiresome. Bleh... practically like getting a divorce. So, once he moves out in the following week i should have ooooodles of free time to spend on modding things, but only if I can bring myself to do it. *sigh* sorry again everyone, this year (and the past three for that matter) has been super shitty for me.

Yeah, this.

I'm fine, sorry been super busy with work (retail and coming up to x-mas SUPER busy) and also breaking up with my partner of 4 years, which has been a protracted and stressful event. Since he's moving back interstate he's had to stay living with me for almost two months since the breakup while he sorts out transferring through his work. I'm also having to sort out all our belongings and its been very tiresome. Bleh... practically like getting a divorce. So, once he moves out in the following week i should have ooooodles of free time to spend on modding things, but only if I can bring myself to do it. *sigh* sorry again everyone, this year (and the past three for that matter) has been super shitty for me.

I speak only for myself when I say this, but take all the time you need.

Hang in there, Kritta.

:)

Sorry to hear that things have been so rough lately, I hope it turns around for you!  No need to apologize, you've already gone above and beyond with this mod!

Ah... very sorry to hear that. Hope things will get better. Perhaps 2017 will offer us all better year. Anyways, you still have the support of your fans of your work.

Welp, someone ported the mod to SSE on Nexus. That's awesome. :3

I wonder if they asked the author's permission to do that.

Yeah, I wonder that too. I mean, judging by the description, they don't seem to want to take credit for the mod or steal it or anything like that, but still, a permission request is the first thing you want before even thinking about doing such a thing as porting the mod.

Yeah, there are no perms specified on the mod page. So either it gets taken down shortly, or it will go unnoticed.

Permission was given for the SSE port :) I'm actually thankful that someone else did it for me!

You're so nice and awesome. <:3 I felt like I just couldn't play Skyrim anymore without your wuff mod, seeing it uploaded again prompted me to dive right back into it (no regrets).

That said, I hope your life pans out more comfortably so we can see all the cool, creative ideas you had for the mods come to fruition. ^_^

I don't suppose any more work is going into the original mod?  Kritta had so much going for it and the visuals looked amazing I really hope it gets released in its "done" form.

She's working on a newer version though it'll be released when she has the time and energy to finish it.

I have both but I still play old skyrim the most. :)

About the same here, it took lot of time to mod nicely the old Skyrim game, so I 4 now can play old version 'til have finished it. Then I can play the new one slowly adding the mods for the SSE version. :3

Anyway I hope this mod can be finished for the old game 1st and then make a version for the new one.

• 2 weeks later...