• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Just got wind that March may be the month to expect a beta of SKSE64 to turn up. I suppose I should get a move on with getting a new rig!

Currently in a moment of trying to switch careers that will give me the steady and predictable freetime I once had! (woo!) What does this mean for the add-on? Well, perhaps I'll be able to get to work on a SSE version with better aesthetics and variations as originally planned with the original.

It doesn't just stop there, however. I'm going to attempt being more active in the modding community, which means continuing to work on my super top secret follower mod voiced by yours truely... which was supposed to be a surprise release but eh, I got excited so I'm mentioning it now :P

Surely the CK64 will make things a little easier and less crashy!

End update!

Update!

Just got wind that March may be the month to expect a beta of SKSE64 to turn up. I suppose I should get a move on with getting a new rig!

Currently in a moment of trying to switch careers that will give me the steady and predictable freetime I once had! (woo!) What does this mean for the add-on? Well, perhaps I'll be able to get to work on a SSE version with better aesthetics and variations as originally planned with the original.

It doesn't just stop there, however. I'm going to attempt being more active in the modding community, which means continuing to work on my super top secret follower mod voiced by yours truely... which was supposed to be a surprise release but eh, I got excited so I'm mentioning it now :P

End update!

Sounds awesome! Now we just need to pray that things go well for Kritta.

Update!

End update!

Sounds awesome! Now we just need to pray that things go well for Kritta.
I wouldn't nag her over it. What she currently has out is a good enough basis anyway. Now that it's been ported it's merely editing and adding to be done, such as this add-on mod, once CK64 comes to us (least for me anyway, because... I'm handicap *coughdumbcough* like that lol).

I'm sure there will be others to tackle retuxtures, hairs, and the like in the future. Besides, I'd say she hit it out of the park and into orbit with her initial release anyway. Certainly offers a LOT more than the other canine related races and more stable too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me, but is there a download link? Or are we still using Legacy until Kritta finishes up?

Still using the legacy version. Although I'm a little worried we might not get an updated version, we haven't heard anything from her since December..

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me, but is there a download link? Or are we still using Legacy until Kritta finishes up?

Still using the legacy version. Although I'm a little worried we might not get an updated version, we haven't heard anything from her since December..

According to her nexus profile her last appearance there was the end of feburary this year. So it looks like she's still around, if silent.

Now now folks, the worst thing you could do is pressure her, even if its in such a non-agressive way such as keeping track of the last time she was online; she is busy, has been dealing with life (we all know how difficult that can get) and she will probably keep busy for time untold. Just be patient, and hope for the best! she has already done way more (as a single individual) than any other modder has accomplished with the given assets, appreciate what we DO have and wish her the best! be a nice lad or lass hmm?

Now now folks, the worst thing you could do is pressure her, even if its in such a non-agressive way such as keeping track of the last time she was online; she is busy, has been dealing with life (we all know how difficult that can get) and she will probably keep busy for time untold. Just be patient, and hope for the best! she has already done way more (as a single individual) than any other modder has accomplished with the given assets, appreciate what we DO have and wish her the best! be a nice lad or lass hmm?

You're right. I don't mean to rush, I'm just excited. I'm also extremely grateful for what is available to me as a player, and I wish nothing but the best in all things for her. 

In addition to BLC's comment (Big Lazy Cat; can I call you that? :P )

To seek out someone's 'last seen' or 'last login' is... well, it's blatant stalker/creeper degree actions and overall rather rude to pry on such a level. Let's not get petty about this, please?

In other news;

No peep from the SKSE64 but we've still all of March to get through (kinda wish there had an RSS for this sort of stuff). I've not been on top of checking but it looks like creation kit has since been released for SSE, based on my grougy quick skim of teh interwebz via ol'faithful (Google). When I have more time, I'll dig around more with it and tinker if it's legit. I should note though, as I said before, I'm awaiting the release of SKSE64, so my motivation to do any further modding for that kinda hinges on it.

Not sure about you guys but the stability and, like, no CTDs of SSE is absolutely staggering stuff and well worth the wait, IMHO

Yes, lord forbid I should let people know she isn't dead.  :@

I kinda have to agree with rylasasin here. If we know Kritta has been active in the Nexus recently, we can safely assume she has not had a RL accident or quit the internet altogether or something like that, and there is still hope of the update being finished or the current assets being released to the public for anybody that may want to continue working on the mod. 

It's not meant as "She has been online in the Nexus but has not worked on the mod, hurr durr :angryface:!" (which would be extremely rude and entitled and I fully reject, just like everybody else (I hope)), but rather as "Kritta has been online, which means she is still in there. There is still hope!". A bit too dramatic, but yeah, that would be it.

We all hope the best for Kritta, and if in the end the updated mod doesn't see the light of day, well, it would be a shame, but Kritta has already done a lot for everybody by releasing the original race mod, and we can only be grateful for it  :shy:.

In addition to BLC's comment (Big Lazy Cat; can I call you that? :P )

To seek out someone's 'last seen' or 'last login' is... well, it's blatant stalker/creeper degree actions and overall rather rude to pry on such a level. Let's not get petty about this, please?

In other news;

No peep from the SKSE64 but we've still all of March to get through (kinda wish there had an RSS for this sort of stuff). I've not been on top of checking but it looks like creation kit has since been released for SSE, based on my grougy quick skim of teh interwebz via ol'faithful (Google). When I have more time, I'll dig around more with it and tinker if it's legit. I should note though, as I said before, I'm awaiting the release of SKSE64, so my motivation to do any further modding for that kinda hinges on it.

Not sure about you guys but the stability and, like, no CTDs of SSE is absolutely staggering stuff and well worth the wait, IMHO

But of course good sir, you may! and agreed, anything worth the wait, is indeed worth waiting for! tho I must personally say I am very unlikely to ever use Sky64, it just wont work for me. However, these are good news for pretty much everybody else! happy times indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright  im a bit confused, so this is still going to be for the regular skyrim too right? Because im mostly seeing SKSE64 which is for the special edition if im correct.

Yeah, this will be for original skyrim....when it's done. I'm actually getting a bit worried though now...Kritta hasn't said anything for a while. Even if it's confirmation that this mod won't be finished, I'd at least like -SOMETHING- from her at this point. I hate being left in the dark like this...

Holy shit peeps! Yes I am alive, though only just. Had a rough few months with some mental issues and work problems, but am now medicated and doing much better.

I am kind of over this mod and am looking for someone to take over finishing it, any one keen? I will need to find somewhere to upload the like 10 or so gigs of mod assets and textures. There is a lot of content....