CliftonJD Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 stuff Anger training influences how easily a slave will... well, get angry... That includes talking back, not fighting, generally being a pain. So I take it it's better to increase it? on original pah uincrease it, on sl extension balance it wil the other stats the best you can - in fact to that degree you could have 20 anger and 27 sex training with 2 pose training and have a better slave--at that point she's usually fearfully ready to respect you
drlove33 Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act?
CliftonJD Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why
drlove33 Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it?
CliftonJD Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it? you'll need to wait for blabla11 with those regards
drlove33 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it? you'll need to wait for blabla11 with those regards ok thanks man
OutrageousJinx Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Is there an update guide for installing this version from the original 0.7.3 or should I just use the "tie me up" method mentioned in the FAQ?
Dave0000 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 why do i have the feeling that the development has been stopped??? And please tell me what to do if you lost your slave...how to locate them??
Musje Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map
Dave0000 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map yea but it only shows me slaves that are in place and i know about them but not such who run away!
blabla11 Posted October 21, 2015 Author Posted October 21, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it? In PAHSlave.psc is a state "wait_sandbox". Remove the line "RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), Game.GetPlayer())" and compile it. Is there an update guide for installing this version from the original 0.7.3 or should I just use the "tie me up" method mentioned in the FAQ? If you're "upgrading" from original PAH, you can just install this mod over PAH. Just make sure you (re)start it in the added MCM. why do i have the feeling that the development has been stopped??? Probably a mixture of development being slow and you being impatient.
MidnaLeFay Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map yea but it only shows me slaves that are in place and i know about them but not such who run away! Once a slave has escaped, there is no getting them back. They are marked for delete.
drlove33 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it? In PAHSlave.psc is a state "wait_sandbox". Remove the line "RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), Game.GetPlayer())" and compile it. Is there an update guide for installing this version from the original 0.7.3 or should I just use the "tie me up" method mentioned in the FAQ? If you're "upgrading" from original PAH, you can just install this mod over PAH. Just make sure you (re)start it in the added MCM. why do i have the feeling that the development has been stopped??? Probably a mixture of development being slow and you being impatient. thank you
OutrageousJinx Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I have noticed a strange bug or glitch.When you leave a slave in a home or cell that has markers for them to do stuff ie cook,sweep exc they don't they just stand in the same spot and don't move.I have noticed this with almost 90% of the slaves I have trained they just don't sandbox at all,is this something that can be fixed or does it have something to do with the way they are supposed to act? originally they had that, they would work at benches or forges or mine the same as my followers would, but later versions that was change by request, I don't even remember who it was asked or why Ok how can I change it? In PAHSlave.psc is a state "wait_sandbox". Remove the line "RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), Game.GetPlayer())" and compile it. Is there an update guide for installing this version from the original 0.7.3 or should I just use the "tie me up" method mentioned in the FAQ? If you're "upgrading" from original PAH, you can just install this mod over PAH. Just make sure you (re)start it in the added MCM. why do i have the feeling that the development has been stopped??? Probably a mixture of development being slow and you being impatient. Thanks for your help and the great mod I've been using it ever since it was released in 2012 ^.^
drlove33 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I tried to do what you said about the PAHSlave.psc file but my computer can't open it and I really could not find anything online that explains how to or what to do.Can you help me with this please?
blabla11 Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 You can open it with any text editor. And you'll need the CK to compile it.
CliftonJD Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I don't use AFT i to use EFF work same? no known issues with eff
parruyo Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I don't use AFT i to use EFF work same? no known issues with eff Ok, thank you
MidnaLeFay Posted October 23, 2015 Posted October 23, 2015 The training levels do effect the Fellglow price right? Pose, anger, respect, submission, ect.
CliftonJD Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 The training levels do effect the Fellglow price right? Pose, anger, respect, submission, ect. yes those all effect the value, there's even hidden values for race and gender of the slave, along with some deeper faction values cursed loot bandit wouldn't be worth as much as a random bandit with the same training
MidnaLeFay Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 The training levels do effect the Fellglow price right? Pose, anger, respect, submission, ect. yes those all effect the value, there's even hidden values for race and gender of the slave, along with some deeper faction values cursed loot bandit wouldn't be worth as much as a random bandit with the same training What about OBIS bandits?
CliftonJD Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 The training levels do effect the Fellglow price right? Pose, anger, respect, submission, ect. yes those all effect the value, there's even hidden values for race and gender of the slave, along with some deeper faction values cursed loot bandit wouldn't be worth as much as a random bandit with the same training What about OBIS bandits? don't know the mod, can't attest to how it treats them
DbleMinded Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again. Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH. Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else.
drlove33 Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again. Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH. Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else. I had the same problem with that mod after getting rid of it no more problems
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.