CliftonJD Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again. Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH. Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else. solution to this would have been to rename the slave, it's a known bug that they can lose their names I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again. Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH. Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else. I had the same problem with that mod after getting rid of it no more problems jaxonz renamer is already built into latest version of pah sl extension
blabla11 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Posted October 24, 2015 [snip][snip] jaxonz renamer is already built into latest version of pah sl extension No, the PAHE renamer is not in any way connected to Jaxonz.
CliftonJD Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 [snip][snip] jaxonz renamer is already built into latest version of pah sl extension No, the PAHE renamer is not in any way connected to Jaxonz. oh, so they in fact created the conflict with jaxonz
blabla11 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Posted October 24, 2015 [snip][snip] jaxonz renamer is already built into latest version of pah sl extension No, the PAHE renamer is not in any way connected to Jaxonz. oh, so they in fact created the conflict with jaxonz Maybe, hard to tell...
tazdotnet Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 i remember seeing a patch on the nexus (i think) to fix the bug between pah and jaxonz renamer but i don't know if it's up to date EDIT: jaxonz renamer has a patch in the downloads under old versions described as "Fixes disappearing dialog for renamed slaves" jaxonz utilities has a newer patch that has the same description under optional files
OutrageousJinx Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem? I'll have to put off enslaving the Dawnguard for a bit Active Mod Files: 00 Skyrim.esm 01 Update.esm 02 Dawnguard.esm 03 HearthFires.esm 04 Dragonborn.esm 05 ApachiiHair.esm 06 RaceCompatibility.esm [Version 1.60a] 07 EagleEyePerk.esm 08 hdtHighHeel.esm 09 ZaZAnimationPack.esm 0A daymoyl.esm 0B paradise_halls.esm 0C SexLab.esm [Version 1.60] 0D SexLabAroused.esm 0E SGHairPackBase.esm 0F soulgem-oven.esp 10 notice board.esp 11 TouringCarriages.esp 12 Brawl Bugs CE.esp 13 Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors.esp 14 RealisticNights+DB+DG.esp 15 MoreRainHeavyandDarker.esp 16 LyPlayerVoice.esp 17 Auto Unequip Arrows.esp 18 QuieterDogs.esp 19 HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp 1A SkyUI.esp 1B ll&D.esp 1C DHuntress.esp 1D FlameAtronachArmor.esp 1E FullBootForKKSA.esp 1F KKFur.esp 20 schwertleite set.esp 21 KKSDrBWeightFix.esp 22 KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp 23 cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp 24 Serana.esp 25 TG Headquarters Overhaul v.1.5.esp 26 Perky.esp 27 99.esp 28 betterwards.esp 29 Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0] 2A HelmetToggle2.02b.esp 2B ImmersiveFP.esp 2C NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp 2D Serana No Hood.esp 2E dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp 2F dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp 30 dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp 31 UnreadBooksGlow.esp [Version 2.2.0] 32 VLCollisionFix.esp 33 AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp 34 hydra_slavegirls.esp 35 LocalizedGuildJobs.esp 36 MVABasic.esp 37 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp 38 BatTravel.esp 39 Sneak Tools.esp 3A Better Vampires.esp 3B SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp 3C HeljarchenFarm.esp 3D WindstadMine.esp 3E tos_amber_guard.esp 3F tos_laintardale_hf.esp 40 tos_oakwood_hf.esp 41 tos_granitehall.esp 42 FasterArrows100.esp 43 FasterArrows.esp 44 FasterArrows50.esp 45 FasterArrows75.esp 46 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp 47 Hunterborn.esp 48 Faster Spells Double Speed.esp 49 ScopedBows.esp 4A daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp 4B CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp 4C Derkeethus_fix.esp 4D masteredmagicka.esp 4E Marriable Serana.esp [Version 1.6.2] 4F GuildStarter.esp 50 impmasters.esp 51 shortermasterspells.esp 52 BFSEffects.esp 53 binding_spell.esp 54 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp 55 Enchanting Freedom.esp 56 Backstab Enchantment new.esp 57 Locational Damage.esp 58 ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp 59 Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp 5A Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp 5B HeartBreaker.esp [Version 3.2] 5C SGEyebrows.esp 5D SGHairPackAIO.esp 5E Marriable Serana HF.esp [Version 1.6.2] 5F CharacterMakingExtender.esp 60 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp 61 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp 62 SuccubusRaceLite.esp 63 PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp 64 Vampire Eyes Fix.esp 65 No More Glowing Edges.esp 66 Fudou Myouou.esp 67 Yun's Shield.esp 68 RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp 69 Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp 6A FastRest.esp 6B TimedBlock.esp 6C Sun.esp 6D PulleysButterfly.esp 6E InvisibleWarlockSet.esp 6F Vampire_Lord_Drain_Destruction.esp 70 CandleLightRecolor.esp 71 sandboxcylinderheight.esp 72 Order My Items.esp 73 iActivate.esp 74 Merta Assassin Armor.esp 75 Improved Skyrim Artifacts - Dragonborn.esp 76 JaxonzMCMKicker.esp 77 Cute Adoptable.esp 78 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp 79 ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp 7A bm_SimpleAction.esp 7B Celes Nightingale Armor.esp 7C CL BladeofWoe.esp 7D DW.esp 7E display-model.esp 7F paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp 80 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.0.5] 81 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp 82 FunctionalGagsFramework.esp
Dave0000 Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map yea but it only shows me slaves that are in place and i know about them but not such who run away! Once a slave has escaped, there is no getting them back. They are marked for delete. but they stay forever in mcm ... and even mod restart doesnt clear that mess out.
blabla11 Posted October 29, 2015 Author Posted October 29, 2015 I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem? Which version are you using? G or the RC?
OutrageousJinx Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem? Which version are you using? G or the RC? G with the hotfix.
CliftonJD Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem? Which version are you using? G or the RC? G with the hotfix. the reboot spell was from original paradise halls(it never actually rebooted the mod, just started it), keep version g installed, but install the rc and overwrite all files if you're a mo user, uninstall the hotfix first, it's included as part of the rc next you'll have an mcm with a button to actually reboot or start the mod depending on current status of the mod
heVOICESad Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Running into an animation issue: I play a female PC but with SOS installed. If I try to punishment rape a female slave, it only plays the Leito Bound Fisting animation. If I initiate sex through the "Ok slave..." menu and pick the vaginal option, it only plays the two double dildo animations. And if I pick the oral option, it just ctd's. Am I missing a step somewhere? I've already installed and reinstalled multiple times. I'm on version h with the hotfix for 1.60 framework.
CliftonJD Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 Running into an animation issue: I play a female PC but with SOS installed. If I try to punishment rape a female slave, it only plays the Leito Bound Fisting animation. If I initiate sex through the "Ok slave..." menu and pick the vaginal option, it only plays the two double dildo animations. And if I pick the oral option, it just ctd's. Am I missing a step somewhere? I've already installed and reinstalled multiple times. I'm on version h with the hotfix for 1.60 framework. we should have the new version up soon so if anybody runs into this again let us know and we'll fix it again
blabla11 Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 In the meantime, Clifton made a repack in the broken forum: ok here's a sl repack, you'll still need original paradise halls from the nexus we can't compress it enough to send within 100mb limit, But... this is every fix added here from the paradise halls no grey face to the sl fixes this is the only full version h0.5 in existence you don't need to delete anything, but i've provided enough here it won't matter if you do just overwrite all files you only need to disable the esp's and clean the save to fix the slave count once you get that fixed be careful not to click "enslave" on the same npc regardless of the delay in the cloning process at some point in the future the cloning process may be rewritten again so it's more seemless, but for now there's a delay for compatibility with other mods while we work to make everything fully functional - there's ALOT of bugs in pah that blabla has worked on here and alot of features added That should contain the CTD-fix Looks like the link broke... Clifton, do you still have that archive somewhere?
Smut Goblin Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 I have trouble starting Paradise Halls. I started with alternative start and the MCM menu tells me ~"unknown - please restart". After I press that button, I get the notification about "Testing System", then "Restarting Quest". That's where it stops. MCM menu keeps telling me it's "restarting". Same happens if I use the reboot spell. What could be the issue there? Maybe I installed the SL extension wrong? I just added all 4 files in MO one after another, merging with the previous ones.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 I have the problem where i can't tell an npc to fight for me after a while. Everything else seems to work as intended. welp, i'm gonna have a lot of fun with these met puppets then in anither way. this was on the g build btw. it's possible you fixed it already edit: nope, still happening
CliftonJD Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 In the meantime, Clifton made a repack in the broken forum: ok here's a sl repack, you'll still need original paradise halls from the nexus we can't compress it enough to send within 100mb limit, But... this is every fix added here from the paradise halls no grey face to the sl fixes this is the only full version h0.5 in existence you don't need to delete anything, but i've provided enough here it won't matter if you do just overwrite all files you only need to disable the esp's and clean the save to fix the slave count once you get that fixed be careful not to click "enslave" on the same npc regardless of the delay in the cloning process at some point in the future the cloning process may be rewritten again so it's more seemless, but for now there's a delay for compatibility with other mods while we work to make everything fully functional - there's ALOT of bugs in pah that blabla has worked on here and alot of features added That should contain the CTD-fix Looks like the link broke... Clifton, do you still have that archive somewhere? ya, i'll repost that now I have trouble starting Paradise Halls. I started with alternative start and the MCM menu tells me ~"unknown - please restart". After I press that button, I get the notification about "Testing System", then "Restarting Quest". That's where it stops. MCM menu keeps telling me it's "restarting". Same happens if I use the reboot spell. What could be the issue there? Maybe I installed the SL extension wrong? I just added all 4 files in MO one after another, merging with the previous ones. the repack spoken of above was made to clear this up including that now, if you have the trespass hotfix you won't need it with this, delete that anything else you can save or delete it won't matter just tell the repack to overwrite the files I have the problem where i can't tell an npc to fight for me after a while. Everything else seems to work as intended. welp, i'm gonna have a lot of fun with these met puppets then in anither way. this was on the g build btw. it's possible you fixed it already edit: nope, still happening getting the slave to fight for the player is a known bug i'd like us to review later, but the current version still holds the old pah bugs for it with an added extra chance for it to work if you incite fear - basically the slaves highest chances to fight for the player are as follows: 1. when first captured tell them they're a slave and immediately return to dialog and tell them to fight for you sometimes the dialog doesn't catch the right response right away so the slave say "ok, got it" keep telling them until the slave say "Oh.." then they'll fight for you Or atleast when they don't fight you can punish them for it until they do 2. if something's happened in fight or due to player actions usually causing the slave to be afraid (moods are shown in mcm for each slave) - same as above the slave will fight with those conditions when they give the "oh..." response 3. keep training the slave until the submission is 70 or above paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.5.zip
Smut Goblin Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly. Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though. Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications? Fixed it: Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno.
Smut Goblin Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Have another issue: I use EFF, currently two followers (Faendal and Lydia). Every time I try to talk to Faendal (just him, doesn't happen with Lydia), I get that "Enslave" popup, with only enslave as an option. I can not cancel that popup, the only thing I can do is enslave him. This happens right after installation, did not even press the "mark" button once. Edit, Fixed it: I think I should stop posting now. It fixed itself, kinda. Poor Faendal had an accident, I had to revive him using the console, I could talk to him normally again. Still no clue why he was like this, though.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 In the meantime, Clifton made a repack in the broken forum: ok here's a sl repack, you'll still need original paradise halls from the nexus we can't compress it enough to send within 100mb limit, But... this is every fix added here from the paradise halls no grey face to the sl fixes this is the only full version h0.5 in existence you don't need to delete anything, but i've provided enough here it won't matter if you do just overwrite all files you only need to disable the esp's and clean the save to fix the slave count once you get that fixed be careful not to click "enslave" on the same npc regardless of the delay in the cloning process at some point in the future the cloning process may be rewritten again so it's more seemless, but for now there's a delay for compatibility with other mods while we work to make everything fully functional - there's ALOT of bugs in pah that blabla has worked on here and alot of features added That should contain the CTD-fix Looks like the link broke... Clifton, do you still have that archive somewhere? ya, i'll repost that now I have trouble starting Paradise Halls. I started with alternative start and the MCM menu tells me ~"unknown - please restart". After I press that button, I get the notification about "Testing System", then "Restarting Quest". That's where it stops. MCM menu keeps telling me it's "restarting". Same happens if I use the reboot spell. What could be the issue there? Maybe I installed the SL extension wrong? I just added all 4 files in MO one after another, merging with the previous ones. the repack spoken of above was made to clear this up including that now, if you have the trespass hotfix you won't need it with this, delete that anything else you can save or delete it won't matter just tell the repack to overwrite the files I have the problem where i can't tell an npc to fight for me after a while. Everything else seems to work as intended. welp, i'm gonna have a lot of fun with these met puppets then in anither way. this was on the g build btw. it's possible you fixed it already edit: nope, still happening getting the slave to fight for the player is a known bug i'd like us to review later, but the current version still holds the old pah bugs for it with an added extra chance for it to work if you incite fear - basically the slaves highest chances to fight for the player are as follows: 1. when first captured tell them they're a slave and immediately return to dialog and tell them to fight for you sometimes the dialog doesn't catch the right response right away so the slave say "ok, got it" keep telling them until the slave say "Oh.." then they'll fight for you Or atleast when they don't fight you can punish them for it until they do 2. if something's happened in fight or due to player actions usually causing the slave to be afraid (moods are shown in mcm for each slave) - same as above the slave will fight with those conditions when they give the "oh..." response 3. keep training the slave until the submission is 70 or above Thanks i kinda found a solution by myself too. I thought when i click any of the other solutions like "ok you have to speak to me like a slave should" it would refresh the choices. It worked but apparently not because of the reason i thought it was. Thanks for clearing that up and let me tell me that you're doing a great job keeping this mod alive for so long.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer?
CliftonJD Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly. Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though. Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications? Fixed it: Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno. yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer? that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly. Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though. Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications? Fixed it: Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno. yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer? that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up Can you tell me what version it is compatible with? Because it's quite possible i'm still using the old one. edit: yup, still using god ol' fourty (i mean 1.4.1 ) of immersive wenches. What do you mean exactly by bar scenes?
CliftonJD Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly. Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though. Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications? Fixed it: Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno. yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer? that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up Can you tell me what version it is compatible with? Because it's quite possible i'm still using the old one. edit: yup, still using god ol' fourty (i mean 1.4.1 ) of immersive wenches. What do you mean exactly by bar scenes? least i think that's what it's called, i don't have that mod installed right now, might be listed as wenches scenes basically the wench will toast a drink with a nearby npc if you still can't find it i'll have to reinstall the mod to find it again
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly. Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though. Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications? Fixed it: Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno. yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer? that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up Can you tell me what version it is compatible with? Because it's quite possible i'm still using the old one. edit: yup, still using god ol' fourty (i mean 1.4.1 ) of immersive wenches. What do you mean exactly by bar scenes? least i think that's what it's called, i don't have that mod installed right now, might be listed as wenches scenes basically the wench will toast a drink with a nearby npc if you still can't find it i'll have to reinstall the mod to find it again Already reinstalling the mod btw i didn't even have an MCM menu so i guess it was time to upgrade. edit: Ok, everything is reinstalled an upgraded. I will tell you tomorrow how well it goes. i'm going to sleep now. It was a very rough week for me. Have a nice weekend too.
EinarrTheRed Posted December 12, 2015 Posted December 12, 2015 Couple of quick questions. 1) Is AFT required for this mod or was the listed requirement just the load or IF you use AFT (I use EFF)? 2) is this mod still under active development? And if so, do you still need people to help with dialog writing, creating locations, etc.?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.