[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Been playing for a while with 0.4, new slave rename system is great! Although, some mods that use npc names (Apropos, SexLab, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim, AFT) don't pick the slave name change.They still refer to renamed slaves by their original names ("bandit", "vampire's thrall") in MCM menu, popup messages and books. I guess this is because those mods use formid of the original npcs to fetch their displayed names and cannot be fixed due to how slaves are created (cloning). For leveling up slaves I use AFT, it will level them up automatically, although I'm not sure it is doing it right (bandits for example increase hp/mana, but don't get perks or skill points in skills).

Another weird thing: slaves seem to despawn in some cells if they are left there or go in those cells by themselves (in some locations the balconies/towers/ramparts can be accessed only by passing through another cell, for example the keep from quest "Heart of Dibella"). Maybe there is a way to forbid switching cells by themselves for slaves, a custom combat AI package but I'm not sure if it's possible. Or maybe if you are willing to completely remake slave spawning/cloning system, take a look at Hentai Childbirth mod, it creates npcs that don't despawn when they are not in the same cell as player.

The name thingie is because I use the newest SKSE function and those mods don't. At least Apropos is looking into switching as well.

I have improvements of the leveling system on my screen, it will happen properly at some point.

Only slaves that run away should despawn, every other slave is persistent. If the slaves decides to run away while you're not in the same cell as them, they will instantly despawn.

East Empire sounds like a great place to sell slaves. Mistwatch, though - does SD+ still make use of that place?

you'd have to check their wicki, i knwo they use a spot inder the bridge in front of whiterun, but heard rumor there's other locations that are used for sanguine to leave the dreamrealm

Been playing for a while with 0.4, new slave rename system is great! Although, some mods that use npc names (Apropos, SexLab, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim, AFT) don't pick the slave name change.They still refer to renamed slaves by their original names ("bandit", "vampire's thrall") in MCM menu, popup messages and books. I guess this is because those mods use formid of the original npcs to fetch their displayed names and cannot be fixed due to how slaves are created (cloning). For leveling up slaves I use AFT, it will level them up automatically, although I'm not sure it is doing it right (bandits for example increase hp/mana, but don't get perks or skill points in skills).

Another weird thing: slaves seem to despawn in some cells if they are left there or go in those cells by themselves (in some locations the balconies/towers/ramparts can be accessed only by passing through another cell, for example the keep from quest "Heart of Dibella"). Maybe there is a way to forbid switching cells by themselves for slaves, a custom combat AI package but I'm not sure if it's possible. Or maybe if you are willing to completely remake slave spawning/cloning system, take a look at Hentai Childbirth mod, it creates npcs that don't despawn when they are not in the same cell as player.

the aft mod in your list isn't applying the hp/magic, the latest update of sl extension 0.4 has the attributes of aft in it that applies those features, that's why it doesn't do everything yet that aft would do, its kind-of like a beta feature or a wip

The name thingie is because I use the newest SKSE function and those mods don't. At least Apropos is looking into switching as well.

I have improvements of the leveling system on my screen, it will happen properly at some point.

Only slaves that run away should despawn, every other slave is persistent. If the slaves decides to run away while you're not in the same cell as them, they will instantly despawn.

and This, so far only exception to this is cuddles from hydraslavegirls (and i've heard a few others from that mod), But if your slave doesn't have a leash collar on then the slave needs higher training or the escape rule applies

My slaves are attacking each other do to friendly fire

Which version are you running?

I am Running G and the new RC

I have an update on this info they also get attacked by guards if NPCs like Vampires and thieves get attacked by guards.

Also it only happens if their submission is under 60, it appears to be related to weather they are willing to run anymore.

Enslaved drainei from mod "Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters" had two options "feed" and "talk" when use it. I found it was caused because draenei were in faction "VampireThrall". She wasn't in that faction before enslaving. Possible bug in enslaving process?

Not a bug, a feature for vampire players. If you have Dawnguard installed, all slaves are put into that faction so the player can feed on them without issues.

This is, however, only the first implementation, I might make it toggle-able in future releases (or activate it via dialogue or something)

I typed a really long post, then accidentally hit the backspace with the textbox not selected and lost all of it. Sadness.

1 You should either include the needed files from the non-test version in the test version or make it more clear that you need them. That caused me some problems until I figured it out.

2 Making someone a slave should remove them from their factions. It's annoying to have guards try and muder my perfectly docile and trained slave whenever I try and move her somewhere just because she used to be a bandit.She's a Cock Sleeve now in name and fuction, leave her alone! :P

3 You should have the screen flash red and play chase music when a slave tries to escape. Maybe spawn enemies as they run that are trying to steal her from you. (Bandits, Falmer etc. When it rains it pours.) This would really capture the heticness of the escape. I also think you should make the slaves essential and enemies when they try to escape, and need them to be in bleedout to recapture them.

4 If the slave escapes you should play a trombone fail sound effect. It's the most sarcastic of instruments.

5 One of the best mods to use with this is "I'll take the display model." I'll attach a file to show why. :D If you found a way to incorperate it that's more immersive than the spells it would be AMAZING! (Like dialoge menus, maybe requiring some lether strips and such.

6 Thanks for the continued hard work! You're awesome man!

P.S. After retyping the post it's longer than it was. I had to backspace off "Here's the abridged version." xD

post-120011-0-61792300-1428873036_thumb.jpg

I typed a really long post, then accidentally hit the backspace with the textbox not selected and lost all of it. Sadness.

Happens to the best of us ;)

1 You should either include the needed files from the non-test version in the test version or make it more clear that you need them. That caused me some problems until I figured it out.

That's kind of the point (see FAQ "Sex dialogue doesn't do anything"). Figuring that out is the first step to providing useful information to me ;)

2 Making someone a slave should remove them from their factions. It's annoying to have guards try and muder my perfectly docile and trained slave whenever I try and move her somewhere just because she used to be a bandit.She's a Cock Sleeve now in name and fuction, leave her alone! :P

They are. Well, they are supposed to be (and from my end they actually are). What other mods, such as Defeat or Daymoyl do to the slaves is unfortunate (CliftonJD has run quite extensive tests on those and figured out a loadorder to minimize problems, also Goubo is aware of the issues between Defeat and PAHE)

3 You should have the screen flash red and play chase music when a slave tries to escape. Maybe spawn enemies as they run that are trying to steal her from you. (Bandits, Falmer etc. When it rains it pours.) This would really capture the heticness of the escape. I also think you should make the slaves essential and enemies when they try to escape, and need them to be in bleedout to recapture them.

Sound effects? No.

Visual effects? No...

Some additional obstacles and beating them to the ground? Sounds good to me.

4 If the slave escapes you should play a trombone fail sound effect. It's the most sarcastic of instruments.

See 3 ;)

5 One of the best mods to use with this is "I'll take the display model." I'll attach a file to show why. :D If you found a way to incorperate it that's more immersive than the spells it would be AMAZING! (Like dialoge menus, maybe requiring some lether strips and such.

Still on my list. So far every attempt failed spectacularly. But there is hope in sight!

6 Thanks for the continued hard work! You're awesome man!

Thanks, it's always appreciated :)

As for the FAQ: Maybe add "If you decide to use the test version anyway, install it on top of the non-test version." As it is it kinda confused me, then I checked the changelog and decided I couldn't live without the test version and searched the thread for a solution.

Also: Are you saying that Daymoyl is messing with my thing, or that it's bad at how it handles stuff? I'm removing it anyways for other reasons, but I'm still interested.

Also also: Yeah I can see how sound effects and visual effects would piss some people off. They would probably actually piss me off had I not suggested it. xD

Also Also Also: Other feature ideas for you to use or discard at your leasure:

1 - Friends try to save slaves radiant event. a week after taking a slave if you still have her you get amushed by a random amount of people from her faction when you next enter her cell. If you leave the cell she escapes and they all despawn. (So there's a way out if the encounter is too strong.)

2 - More uses for slaves:

2A - Allow you to set a crafting specialization. Then when you do that craft with them near you, you get a bonus to that scales the longer you've had the slave. (Like choosing alchemy gives you +5 after one week, +10 after 2, etc up to +25 or +40.)

2B - Tie in a pregnancy mod and have them mate with animals to make more animal companions. They could also produce milk while pregnant, so you can be a proud milk drinker!

2C - Slaves with maxed sex training can be assigned as brothel matrons. The cell is assigned as your brothel and all the slaves aside from the matron there earn you an income each week. Random patrons will come and use them.

2D - Highly trained slaves can be sacrificed to Daedra for various benefits.

2E - Horse cozys. See attached image.

2F - Gifts. Highly trained slaves can be given to any non-married NPC who will use them occasionally.

3 - Option to shoulder carry a slave in the shield slot. For then you really need to get your naughty slave somewhere.

4 - Optional slaver/house/dungeon. Kill the slavers, get a free slave and have the ability to buy upgrades. Maybe trade slaves to the rival slaver camp to get the upgrades to your dungeon? I was going to jokingly suggest it, but I'd contact some of the good house modders and see if anyone wants to help. It's a pretty cool project that someone might want to get with.

I know some of these ideas are really, really hard to do to the point they're not feasible, but I figured it would be fun to mention them anyways.

Peace!

post-120011-0-37405300-1428933539_thumb.jpg

As for the FAQ: Maybe add "If you decide to use the test version anyway, install it on top of the non-test version." As it is it kinda confused me, then I checked the changelog and decided I couldn't live without the test version and searched the thread for a solution.

Nope, still kind of the point. You ran into a problem, you looked for a solution, you found it. Good work there. People not willing to use their brain usually have no value as testers.

Also: Are you saying that Daymoyl is messing with my thing, or that it's bad at how it handles stuff? I'm removing it anyways for other reasons, but I'm still interested.

It's messing with your thing. Again, CliftonJD is the more competent person in this regard.

Also Also Also: Other feature ideas for you to use or discard at your leasure:

1 - Friends try to save slaves radiant event. a week after taking a slave if you still have her you get amushed by a random amount of people from her faction when you next enter her cell. If you leave the cell she escapes and they all despawn. (So there's a way out if the encounter is too strong.)

2 - More uses for slaves:

2A - Allow you to set a crafting specialization. Then when you do that craft with them near you, you get a bonus to that scales the longer you've had the slave. (Like choosing alchemy gives you +5 after one week, +10 after 2, etc up to +25 or +40.)

2B - Tie in a pregnancy mod and have them mate with animals to make more animal companions. They could also produce milk while pregnant, so you can be a proud milk drinker!

2C - Slaves with maxed sex training can be assigned as brothel matrons. The cell is assigned as your brothel and all the slaves aside from the matron there earn you an income each week. Random patrons will come and use them.

2D - Highly trained slaves can be sacrificed to Daedra for various benefits.

2E - Horse cozys. See attached image.

2F - Gifts. Highly trained slaves can be given to any non-married NPC who will use them occasionally.

3 - Option to shoulder carry a slave in the shield slot. For then you really need to get your naughty slave somewhere.

4 - Optional slaver/house/dungeon. Kill the slavers, get a free slave and have the ability to buy upgrades. Maybe trade slaves to the rival slaver camp to get the upgrades to your dungeon? I was going to jokingly suggest it, but I'd contact some of the good house modders and see if anyone wants to help. It's a pretty cool project that someone might want to get with.

I know some of these ideas are really, really hard to do to the point they're not feasible, but I figured it would be fun to mention them anyways.

Peace!

1. Maybe. On first thought I could probably make something like the "Bandits take you wife" from HF. Although I'd have to rework some of the escape mechanic, but that's been on my list for a while now.
    1. Bonus? No. Slave working for you? See OP for what I plan for 0.1h.
    2. Must come from pregnancy mod. Already tried to get BF on board, but it kinda went nowhere (as far as I can see)
    3. Already on the list.
    4. Would be better as a separate mod.
    5. Nope.
    6. I'll have to think about it.
  3. Requires new animations. Unless someone provides one it's out of my expertise.
  4. Kinda on my list already, but again not my expertise. I've had a couple of people offer help, but so far nothing has come of it.

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll delve too much into adding functions yet. Pretty noob here. But maybe a couple of locations to start.

By the way how do people feel about new lands. Doesn't feel like Skyrim has much elbow room for new locations. I mean I can go to a bandit fort in some places and see another bandit fort down the road. Of course there is under ground, which is probably where a lot of the illicit slave trade would be.

How about Solstheim? I am sure the dark elves would be more inclined to turn a blind eye to slavery considering it used to be legal in Morrowind.

Not sure that this is what's happening... The slaves (both with submission ~90%) see the forsworn archer on the ramp, they draw their weapons and run inside the keep and then I get notification "Active slaves 0/15". Reloaded that save several times and they will always go inside the keep and despawn as soon as they engage the archer on the ramp. Also, if I leave them in a cell by telling them to "wait here" (tried it inTemple of Dibella), I will get the same "Active slaves 0/15" notification as soon as I switch cell. However, if I tell them to wait while in Skyrim world cell (Tamriel it's called I think), they won't despawn if i go inside other cell.

Although those slaves come from 3D NPCS mod (Interesting NPCs), maybe that's the reason why they are despawning, maybe base npcs Yseld and Ynvar have some script attached to them that makes them despawn if they are not in their original cell or something...

Going to try enslave a vanilla skyrim npcs at check if it will despawn in the same location

new user here

blabla11 excellent mod,

I will try to provide the most accurate information in the future as I am not illiterate at scripts.

Just wanted to check in and lend my support.

Tree

Just the basics is usually enough: detailed description and log file ;)

Although I will not stop anyone from hunting the bugs themselves and saving me that effort :)

Not sure that this is what's happening... The slaves (both with submission ~90%) see the forsworn archer on the ramp, they draw their weapons and run inside the keep and then I get notification "Active slaves 0/15". Reloaded that save several times and they will always go inside the keep and despawn as soon as they engage the archer on the ramp. Also, if I leave them in a cell by telling them to "wait here" (tried it inTemple of Dibella), I will get the same "Active slaves 0/15" notification as soon as I switch cell. However, if I tell them to wait while in Skyrim world cell (Tamriel it's called I think), they won't despawn if i go inside other cell.

Although those slaves come from 3D NPCS mod (Interesting NPCs), maybe that's the reason why they are despawning, maybe base npcs Yseld and Ynvar have some script attached to them that makes them despawn if they are not in their original cell or something...

Going to try enslave a vanilla skyrim npcs at check if it will despawn in the same location

I'll slap some debug script together and send it to you. Maybe that'll help find the time when they despawn and do something about it.

Unless the script is linked to the actual Form (instead of the Reference) it shouldn't matter since I create clones of the NPCs.

Testing with vanilla NPC sounds good, that might help narrow it down.

Is there an incompatible Mod List?

If so, we need to add This follower Mod.

HF version only. I have not tried an RC.

When you clone / trade the slaves faction, this mod appears to block the dialog menus even though the slave is in the right faction.

The Particular NPC I was trying to catch was inserted into the game by a mod known as ETAC , her name was Esja.

I was able to enslave a few Bandits that were provided by this MOD at the time.

Leads me to believe non potential followers are missed by the Mod I would like to submit on the list.

Let me know if the information is insufficient.

Multiple Crap Problems, Isolating issue.

did you already have paradise halls running before adding this in or add them both at the same time

yes, if you already had daymoyl running and you aded this you're going to get faction issues

if you're using daymoyl for sd, they need to be current and load order is critical

best bet, its safer to reinstall paradise halls than daymoyl, unless you're starting new anyway

sell any slaves you have then uninstall, both paradise halls and the extension then save the game and reinstall the 2 mods and the end of the load order (i think blabla has a link posted on the thread on a mod you can use to keep any slaves for this also)

so far safest tested load order as follows: (use only what applies to your mods)

daymoyl

sd

DeviousDevices

paradise halls

ph addons

ph sl extension

the above load order addresses any faction issues based on daymoyl and sd kept current with ph sl extension version G or H

(daymoyl tested upto Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-6-1-8 and sd 3.14a)

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll delve too much into adding functions yet. Pretty noob here. But maybe a couple of locations to start.

By the way how do people feel about new lands. Doesn't feel like Skyrim has much elbow room for new locations. I mean I can go to a bandit fort in some places and see another bandit fort down the road. Of course there is under ground, which is probably where a lot of the illicit slave trade would be.

How about Solstheim? I am sure the dark elves would be more inclined to turn a blind eye to slavery considering it used to be legal in Morrowind.

This reminds me of a note i found at the riverwood trader other day, don't know what mod adds it and i didn't get any new quests in my journal, so don't know if its just interesting reading or what to think of it

posting screen shot

anybody else seen this notice or recognize the mod?

does it lead to anything or is it just more reading material like the books on the shelf

I'll slap some debug script together and send it to you. Maybe that'll help find the time when they despawn and do something about it.

Unless the script is linked to the actual Form (instead of the Reference) it shouldn't matter since I create clones of the NPCs.

Testing with vanilla NPC sounds good, that might help narrow it down.

That actually sounds like the issue i just dealt with for hydraslavegirls cuddles and mind you i'd been staying away from the updates versions of hydra slave girls to keep away from the bugs in that mod so as long as i've used that mod its the first i've ever experienced that issue, but the first i've tsted That npc i so Rarely go to riften, its even that much rarewr that i'd be at the jarl's quarters there - anyhow i ended up giving up on that save, the slave vanished when i wasn't looking as hard as i tried to keep them within sight, she had plenty of training, can't remember how high now, but basically from there any slave that took her slot went with her next cell change and forced another slave count

post-436139-0-42386200-1428990280_thumb.jpg

This reminds me of a note i found at the riverwood trader other day, don't know what mod adds it and i didn't get any new quests in my journal, so don't know if its just interesting reading or what to think of it

posting screen shot

Never seen that... you can find out using the console though:

1. open inventory, take mental note of the name of the found note

2. throw it to the ground and close inventory

3. open console and click note

4. check lower right cursor if you actually selected the note or something else (some static below it, etc). if you did not select the note use the mouse scroll wheel to get other items while leaving the mouse cursor over the note until the note is selected

5a. the first two digits of the base id should tell you what mod the note is from

5b. you can also open tes5edit and search for the base id to find out more

posting screen shot

Never seen that... you can find out using the console though:

1. open inventory, take mental note of the name of the found note

2. throw it to the ground and close inventory

3. open console and click note

4. check lower right cursor if you actually selected the note or something else (some static below it, etc). if you did not select the note use the mouse scroll wheel to get other items while leaving the mouse cursor over the note until the note is selected

5a. the first two digits of the base id should tell you what mod the note is from

5b. you can also open tes5edit and search for the base id to find out more

ok, thanks, that worked, console says its from "simple slavery"

ok, i'm only using vanilla games slaves this run, don't even have hydraslavegirls running, but have the same issue yet again

posting the log of the event, i quit the game immediately (was no crashes) so the slaves dropping out is at the end of the log there, was the second or third time i was about to walk away and happened this run, basically couldn't go anywhere so logging is enabled from the mcm if that helps any

The log helps, in a way...

There are a couple of "Actor has no AI process" errors, which I've never seen before.

The thing is, that missing AI process pops up 29 seconds after you loaded the game, then again after 12  and 25 seconds. Only after 2 minutes you change cell (according to the log), 30 seconds after that the game decides the slave should run away, but at this point it doesn't even exist anymore.

So my guess is the problem starts way earlier.

Also: how many active slaves did you have when making that log? The disappearing one should be #5.

ok, i'm only using vanilla games slaves this run, don't even have hydraslavegirls running, but have the same issue yet again

posting the log of the event, i quit the game immediately (was no crashes) so the slaves dropping out is at the end of the log there, was the second or third time i was about to walk away and happened this run, basically couldn't go anywhere so logging is enabled from the mcm if that helps any

The log helps, in a way...

There are a couple of "Actor has no AI process" errors, which I've never seen before.

The thing is, that missing AI process pops up 29 seconds after you loaded the game, then again after 12  and 25 seconds. Only after 2 minutes you change cell (according to the log), 30 seconds after that the game decides the slave should run away, but at this point it doesn't even exist anymore.

So my guess is the problem starts way earlier.

Also: how many active slaves did you have when making that log? The disappearing one should be #5.

had to reload the game about half hour back, good thing i still spam-save, you're right the slave ran away much earlier, seems this time the only bug is how its treating the runaways - after reloaded to the slave it seems somehow i'd confused it with another slave and removed the leash on an untrained slave

#5 counting from 0 is prolly about right, in all i had 10 slaves this time, but the escape routines are messed up, instead of the 1 slave escaping, it does a recount on all slaves after it, player has to click the slave count from mcm to fix the actual slave count after with the escaped slave

Yay!!! with rc downloaded and installed was finally able to enslave Hags!!!

Started a new game yesterday and right off the bat enslaved the female Captain....nice, wanted her for awhile. Too bad i couldn't enslave the Torturer, he coulda made a nice minion :).

As always awesome mod!!!!

Scratch that...was able to duplicate Torturer in console and then enslave.

had to reload the game about half hour back, good thing i still spam-save, you're right the slave ran away much earlier, seems this time the only bug is how its treating the runaways - after reloaded to the slave it seems somehow i'd confused it with another slave and removed the leash on an untrained slave

#5 counting from 0 is prolly about right, in all i had 10 slaves this time, but the escape routines are messed up, instead of the 1 slave escaping, it does a recount on all slaves after it, player has to click the slave count from mcm to fix the actual slave count after with the escaped slave

Sounds like me being clever screwed me over again ;) I'll have a look at the script.

My thrall started attacking me after I fed on her.

Run the GetInFaction stuff again on the thrall.

My slaves are attacking each other do to friendly fire

Which version are you running?

Sorry for the late reply, I been having connection problems lately.

I am having isues with only one NPC. Its the redguard named Umanna that you encounter right after the centurion fight before blackreach. She is in the vampire thrall faction but everytime I feed on her or anyone in the cell she becomes hostile. If I activate her wile she is hostile she becomes freindly again.

I will use getinfaction but first I need to know what factions to check.

Archived