[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Hello Guys,

this is the first time i am using a mod with SexLab, so please forgive me, if my question is foolish. I have installed this mod as well as the newest SexLab framework and - of course - Paradise Halls 0.7.3 and while the new capture mechanics and the new dialogs are working, the slaves don't do anything after getting orders. So i checked if i met all the requirements for the framework, updated FNIS and started a new game but that did not work, sadly. Any Idea what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Are you going to, or thinking about implementing the ability to sell slaves to anyone, not just the guy from Paradise Halls?

Yes

Hello Guys,

this is the first time i am using a mod with SexLab, so please forgive me, if my question is foolish. I have installed this mod as well as the newest SexLab framework and - of course - Paradise Halls 0.7.3 and while the new capture mechanics and the new dialogs are working, the slaves don't do anything after getting orders. So i checked if i met all the requirements for the framework, updated FNIS and started a new game but that did not work, sadly. Any Idea what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Can you specify what you mean by "orders"?

If you mean stuff like "From now on you will fight for me" they will not do that for a time. So you start a fight, finish it and then you talk to your slave. You should get an option "Not in the mood to fight?" which will lead to a possible punishment. This way you can train them (whipping them, forcing sex or telling them off).

After some time they will actually do what you tell them to.

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Can you specify what you mean by "orders"?

If you mean stuff like "From now on you will fight for me" they will not do that for a time. So you start a fight, finish it and then you talk to your slave. You should get an option "Not in the mood to fight?" which will lead to a possible punishment. This way you can train them (whipping them, forcing sex or telling them off).

After some time they will actually do what you tell them to.

Sorry,

What i meant with orders was basically every dialog option that your mod brings in. So ordering sex, sexual punishment, strip and "i need you to do something". To those my slaves dont react except giving an audio response, it seems like for some reason the SexLab animations do not start. The "vanilla"-Paradise Halls mechanics for fighting etc. are working just fine.

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Are you using the latest sexlab 1.59c ?? if not update to it. previous versions 1.59b and 1.59 had some bugs in it.

blabla sorry been gone a while. But sexlab itself was the culprit why the dialog for sexlab was not working. 1.59c had fixed this part for me.

Sorry,

What i meant with orders was basically every dialog option that your mod brings in. So ordering sex, sexual punishment, strip and "i need you to do something". To those my slaves dont react except giving an audio response, it seems like for some reason the SexLab animations do not start. The "vanilla"-Paradise Halls mechanics for fighting etc. are working just fine.

Did you install 0.1A AND 0.1F? The scripts for activating stuff from the dialogue is in the A-zip ;)

Are you using the latest sexlab 1.59c ?? if not update to it. previous versions 1.59b and 1.59 had some bugs in it.

blabla sorry been gone a while. But sexlab itself was the culprit why the dialog for sexlab was not working. 1.59c had fixed this part for me.

Hmmm, I guess I'll have to update SL as well some time in the future then ;)

Did you install 0.1A AND 0.1F? The scripts for activating stuff from the dialogue is in the A-zip ;)

That feeling, when you read something an estimated 300 times to figure out what you did wrong, then somebody tells you and you see that there was a tiny sentence you overlooked all the time, explaining exactly what is wrong :-/ .

Anyways, thanks for the prompt aid.

That feeling, when you read something an estimated 300 times to figure out what you did wrong, then somebody tells you and you see that there was a tiny sentence you overlooked all the time, explaining exactly what is wrong :-/ .

Anyways, thanks for the prompt aid.

In your defence: I added the sentence after telling you to install A since you're not the first to have that issue ;)

In your defence: I added the sentence after telling you to install A since you're not the first to have that issue ;)

Good to hear, now i feel only half as stupid as before. And it seems like installing the entire mod did the trick, everything works now. Im looking forward to have a lot of fun with this nice mod. :)

Thanks again for your aid.

Meh I'm just staying away from necromancers they are a headache. Tested some with a regular conjurer and didn't seem to have any problems last night but had a ton of problems with necromancers including one I made a vampire follower with Better Vampires and AFT and I'm about ready to start an new game and character already.... I need to think about starting a game where I go through the main story or civil war quest haven't done one of those in forever.

And it seems like installing the entire mod did the trick, everything works now.

Having everything required tends to help a lot :D

Meh I'm just staying away from necromancers they are a headache. Tested some with a regular conjurer and didn't seem to have any problems last night but had a ton of problems with necromancers including one I made a vampire follower with Better Vampires and AFT and I'm about ready to start an new game and character already.... I need to think about starting a game where I go through the main story or civil war quest haven't done one of those in forever.

For now, that's probably the best option (staying away from Necromancers and Conjurers). I had a quick look into the PAH-scripts again and I can't find anything... I'll have to debug everything to see where it goes wrong (IF it goes wrong at all in those scripts; maybe it's just Skyrim being stupid...)

Having these appear in papyrus and still crashing with a magic user slave holding a torch, the game loads in and i can wander around for a few minutes but then have CTD

From the log...

[10/09/2014 - 08:21:56PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?
[10/09/2014 - 08:21:56PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?

[10/09/2014 - 08:21:57PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHSlaver", missing file?

[10/09/2014 - 08:22:10PM] ERROR: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest vvvMarkHomeQuest (8C000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/09/2014 - 08:22:10PM] ERROR: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1201FAEF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

[10/09/2014 - 08:22:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest vvvMarkHomeQuest (8C000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/09/2014 - 08:22:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest PAH (1201FAEF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/09/2014 - 08:22:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call _maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Alias_PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_SexBot (6800C017)].SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.psc" Line 8

Full log is

Papyrus.0.rar

Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
PuppetMasterSwallow.esp=1
erboscookingexp.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
no vampire attacks before dawnguard.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
JaxonzRenamer.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
ImmerSlave-GagBlindCut.esp=1
armorcirclets.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
dwissglasses.esp=1
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
guardskillcomments.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
craftablelockpicks.esp=0
Frea.esp=1
FreeMem.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLab Approach.esp=1
ingot recovery.esp=1
levellingmerchantswalletenhanced01.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp=1
Rayya.esp=1
lockpickvision.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
multifollowerlite.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1
TwoRings.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
soulgem-oven.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
Abigail The Maid.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
the hunting game - thegreylight.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
when vampires attack.esp=1
vidani's bag of holding.esp=1
windstadmine.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
Solutions-PrisonOverhaul Patch.esp=1
questfixes.esp=1
dungeonquestawareness.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Sansa.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp=0
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
smelterinriverwood.esp=1
Gildergreen Regrown.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
slowerstaminadrain.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
askfollowerskills.esp=1
theeyesofbeauty.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

quoting these from the sd+ topic due to the issues with friendly bandit i had on the recent playthru:

I have a bug, where I pickpocketed the Master's Key, then I killed the master, but I still have "Enslaved!" quest in my journal. I can't get rid of it even with the Debug options in the SD+ or DA menus.

Also alot of NPCs stopped being hostile towards me. Wolves and bandits don't attack me anymore.

Does anyone know how to "repair" it? I can't load old savegame, cause it was WAAAAY too long ago...

I have a similar bug.  I was enslaved by a bandit who then was killed by some wandering vigilants of stendarr, I was freed and the quest completed, but I am no longer hostile to bandits, forsworn or assassins.    Is there a way to fix my factions?

Also, Atronachs keep 2-shotting me in Sanguine's realm, but I'm guessing that's supposed to happen. 

I'm running Paradise Halls and LaDL (instead of immerslave) so you may be onto something.

Never had issues when i ran LaDL (key there LaDL never activated sd effects as immerslave) so the mod we're looking at here is still fitting my original theory of an issue with ph

...basically i'm just wondering if there's any utilities or code you can compare between pah and daymoyl for possible reasons for this to happen

Probably I'm still too tired, but I have no clue what you are trying to tell me there :-/

my last playthru that didn't have massive updates causing issues had the issue of friendly bandits and as your mod becomes more popular, the friendly bandits have appeared for other users of sd+

as i doubt its either sd+ or your addon to ph, i'm thinking there's an issue between the 2 frameworks needed for those mods: death alternate and paradise halls, both from nexus

its an issue new to me and only happens in sd under certain circumstances that are normally fixable thru its mcm, but in these new cases popping up its not fixable

....understand you may have been tired at the time of response, but if its possible to check those 2 codes or to mingle with skyrimill for his info on it

Having these appear in papyrus and still crashing with a magic user slave holding a torch, the game loads in and i can wander around for a few minutes but then have CTD

From the log...

[10/09/2014 - 08:21:56PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?

[10/09/2014 - 08:21:56PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?

[10/09/2014 - 08:21:57PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHSlaver", missing file?

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[10/09/2014 - 08:22:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call _maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias Alias_PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_SexBot (6800C017)].SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.psc" Line 8

Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SGHairPackBase.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

paradise_halls.esm=1

SexLab Attraction.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Zipsuit.esp=1

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Aela.esp=1

erboscookingexp.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

NusbieVoices.esp=1

JaxonzRenamer.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

armorcirclets.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

dwissglasses.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

AchieveThat.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

guardskillcomments.esp=1

display-model.esp=1

Facelight.esp=1

craftablelockpicks.esp=0

Frea.esp=1

FreeMem.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

SexLab Approach.esp=1

ingot recovery.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

Rayya.esp=1

lockpickvision.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

multifollowerlite.esp=1

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1

TwoRings.esp=1

soulgem-oven.esp=1

SD Cages.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1

Abigail The Maid.esp=1

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

animal_mansion.esp=1

run for your lives.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

AliciaPainSlut.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SGHairPackAIO.esp=1

SSv2.esp=1

windstadmine.esp=1

PuppetMaster.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

questfixes.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

Sansa.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

MiasLair.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

smelterinriverwood.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

slowerstaminadrain.esp=1

askfollowerskills.esp=1

theeyesofbeauty.esp=1

ImmerSlave.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

• PAHCageEffectScript, PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript, PAHSlaver

These don't exist... I don't know what calls them, but I'll try to figure it out...

• Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()

Ok, guess I fixed that one in my dev version, but not in F... easy enough to do

The rest are not mine, so I dunno ;)

Also: load Extension after all other PAH-mods (Fellglow & Farengar) since they might overwrite something I changed...

its an issue new to me and only happens in sd under certain circumstances that are normally fixable thru its mcm, but in these new cases popping up its not fixable

....understand you may have been tired at the time of response, but if its possible to check those 2 codes or to mingle with skyrimill for his info on it

I'll contact skyrimill (user here?) for a possible quick fix and maybe additional info... If it's something I can fix inside PAH, I'll do it ;)

From the log...

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SGHairPackBase.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

paradise_halls.esm=1

SexLab Attraction.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Zipsuit.esp=1

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

Aela.esp=1

erboscookingexp.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

NusbieVoices.esp=1

JaxonzRenamer.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

armorcirclets.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

dwissglasses.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

AchieveThat.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

guardskillcomments.esp=1

display-model.esp=1

Facelight.esp=1

craftablelockpicks.esp=0

Frea.esp=1

FreeMem.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

SexLab Approach.esp=1

ingot recovery.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

Rayya.esp=1

lockpickvision.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

multifollowerlite.esp=1

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1

TwoRings.esp=1

soulgem-oven.esp=1

SD Cages.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1

Abigail The Maid.esp=1

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

animal_mansion.esp=1

run for your lives.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

AliciaPainSlut.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SGHairPackAIO.esp=1

SSv2.esp=1

windstadmine.esp=1

PuppetMaster.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

questfixes.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

Sansa.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

MiasLair.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

smelterinriverwood.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

slowerstaminadrain.esp=1

askfollowerskills.esp=1

theeyesofbeauty.esp=1

ImmerSlave.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

• PAHCageEffectScript, PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript, PAHSlaver

These don't exist... I don't know what calls them, but I'll try to figure it out...

• Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()

Ok, guess I fixed that one in my dev version, but not in F... easy enough to do

The rest are not mine, so I dunno ;)

Also: load Extension after all other PAH-mods (Fellglow & Farengar) since they might overwrite something I changed...

I'll contact skyrimill (user here?) for a possible quick fix and maybe additional info... If it's something I can fix inside PAH, I'll do it ;)

yes skyrimill made sd+ here at lverslabhttp://www.loverslab.com/user/159469-skyrimll/

oh and thans for looking into it btw :)

And it seems like installing the entire mod did the trick, everything works now.

Having everything required tends to help a lot :D

For now, that's probably the best option (staying away from Necromancers and Conjurers). I had a quick look into the PAH-scripts again and I can't find anything... I'll have to debug everything to see where it goes wrong (IF it goes wrong at all in those scripts; maybe it's just Skyrim being stupid...)

Oh I have always known since I got PAH last year and started noticing this stuff it is a issue with skyrim itself I just can't find anything in the CK to explain why. I had seen in a post a long time ago with PAH someone had mentioned something like a "Kill on Sight" tag being attached to vanilla NPC vampires so I thought maybe something similar but was never able to figure it out.

From my experience if their submission isn't high enough they can escape even if locked in a cell with no exit.

Once their submission is high enough you can order them to wait anywhere you want.

cool so i dont need some special cell, like the add on to paradise halls.  looking to populate my sjel blad castle treasure room with slave mannequins.

can you make your slaves wait in an area, say a random mod added home?

Yes, use the leash collar

From my experience if their submission isn't high enough they can escape even if locked in a cell with no exit.

Once their submission is high enough you can order them to wait anywhere you want.

Or you leash them ;)

The run-away mechanic is sorta derpy... it just checks if the slave can change the state (if they're loaded). If so, it checks if the slave can run away (not leashed or since v0.1e (I think) not wearing the leash collar or submission is high enough). If it can and the PC is not in the same cell the slave is deleted instantly.

I kinda want to change that ;)

Or you leash them ;)

The run-away mechanic is sorta derpy... it just checks if the slave can change the state (if they're loaded). If so, it checks if the slave can run away (not leashed or since v0.1e (I think) not wearing the leash collar or submission is high enough). If it can and the PC is not in the same cell the slave is deleted instantly.

That could do for a fine punishment - to leave slave somewhere with leash collar and leash spell on for several hours  :lol:

can you make your slaves wait in an area, say a random mod added home?

Yes, use the leash collar

Or you leash them ;)

There are two PH mods - PH hideout and PH family farm which both have area's that slaves can't escape from regardless of submission so you might want to look at those if you want to implement a similar mechanic

I haven't had this issue recently but just want to point out since I was reminded of it with this last line of post I had a case happen once when doing the Waking Nightmare quest when going into Vermina's temple the slaves wouldn't follow and even though I leashed them and had them all at 80 submission I would always lose 1 if I had more then 2. Only had it happen once but it kept annoying me because it was when I first got PAH .73 and I was determined not to lose anyslaves after spending hours running them down to keep them from escaping. Haven't had it in my 3 playthoughs since though I always leave them in the mines before starting the quest now don't know if that matters.

Again just pointing this out it might even have been something already fixed for all I know.

Archived