[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Making separate dialog branches might be a good idea blabla11, it's kinda hard to get good dialog when you're limited to one line with only 80 characters, I don't know how those folks on Twitter do it?  :lol:

We'll see what you come up with :)

As I said above, you don't have to modify the esp, you can just send me the lines in a pm... then you could even make more than one proposal per line ;)

And if nothing tickles my particular fancy, I'll fall back onto the good old "IMMA DESTROY YOUR ORIFICE! LOLOLOLOL" :D

I've used PH before, and the one and only reason I stopped using it was the issue with factions...

It made no sense to me that I could enslave someone, break their will completely ... place them in restraints and the minute you walked even close by a faction which was friendly to your pc - but not the enslaved - they would outright attack your slave. i.e. guards vs enslaved bandits, Imperials vs an enslaved Stormcloak, pre-civil war Riften guards vs enslaved Thalmor, Non-forsworn vs enslaved forsworn... Especially when the slave is restrained, etc...  What would have been nice in PH would be factions recognize the slave as a "enSlaved" faction.

So far in my current save, guards (any i've seen so far, riften or whiterun or windhelm) don't bother my bandit slaves, but i've had previous saves where the guard's near the jarl have attacked my slaves

this particular save i'm more worried about what has altered my own faction : appears that many of the bandit factions (not all) won't hostile me, instead they hostile my bandit slaves and i have to help protect them and they ask "what are you doing, I'm on your side"  - my response ofc to this "not, when you attack my slaves" and then i enslave them too, until i run out of collars for them all

SD+ may add faction to you if you "Join their cause." 

i'm using sd with daymoyl, but haven't seen the dialog for "join their clause" and this is the first playthru i've had with this bug, getting tired of having to start over due to more bugs, so if you've more insight into these factions or a cure for it, that'd be great

Well then, I see I opened a can of worms in mid this discussion. ;)

Let's see... BanditFaction at start...

Allys:

BanditFaction

BanditAllyFaction

dunIcerunnerBanditFaction

dunLinweFaction

dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction
MS07BanditSiblings

Friends:

BanditFriendFaction

CaptiveFaction

dunLostKnifeCatFaction

dunPrisonerFaction

KhajiitCaravanFaction

TG04BrinewaterGrottoFaction

Neutral:

SkeeverFaction

Enemy:

dunFrostmereCryptEisaFaction

dunWhiteRiverWolfFaction

if you're saying the friendly bandits are coming from daymoyl, it makes me wonder if thats a recent update they did, i've only had this issue for last 2 playthru's

and is there a fix for this, i'll even try console commands, if anybody knows them

something like this should have an option in the menus to disable, its crap i never asked for from the mod

i'm just replacing death with slavery, not looking to make friendly bandits

am i testing on the wrong bandits - are valtheim tower bandits non-hostile towards player

Edit: lol, i'm going to call this a dead issue, after looking it up, there seem to be far too many people who have this issue with bandits and 1 of them even named valtheim towers, while several others have the bandits running for their lives

They are their own dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction. Initially pc non-hostile and set pc hostile via intrusion or dialog. 

another mod that may be affecting things here is immerslave : i started a slave to the bandits ( for some reason it chose those particular bandits), But according to previous playthru's and everything i read about (before choosing that start in immerslave), the factions should be restored to normal after slavery

am i testing on the wrong bandits - are valtheim tower bandits non-hostile towards player

Edit: lol, i'm going to call this a dead issue, after looking it up, there seem to be far too many people who have this issue with bandits and 1 of them even named valtheim towers, while several others have the bandits running for their lives

They are their own dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction. Initially pc non-hostile and set pc hostile via intrusion or dialog. 

If Valtheim is the one between Whiterun and Windhelm, then yes, they are initially non-hostile, to get the holdup-dialogue done.

its a tower just past white run headed in that direction, connected by a bridge across the river to the other tower, all pretty close to the slaver's camp of ph

they were completely non-hostile even after the dialog completed and i told her i didn't have the money and she threatened me then went about her business

An announcement will be made!

Due to time constraints I've decided to push the posing ability back onto the planned-list.

My main goal for 0.2 is the MCM to give you people a way to set the mechanics up to your liking and I won't be able to release it if I keep posing on the feature list.

An announcement has been made!

Move along now, nothing to see here ;)

when I use the leash spell around npc They get hostile even if it doesnt effect them

Hostile?! For me they usually comment and then move on... that's why I ignored it so far :-/

If you have the Creation Kit installed, you can try to set the "No Hit Effect" flag in PAHLeashEffect and see if it still works/fixes the issue... that would be the fastest way to try to fix this particular issue for you, since I won't be able to test anything in the next 24 hours or so...

when I use the leash spell around npc They get hostile even if it doesnt effect them

Hostile?! For me they usually comment and then move on... that's why I ignored it so far :-/

If you have the Creation Kit installed, you can try to set the "No Hit Effect" flag in PAHLeashEffect and see if it still works/fixes the issue... that would be the fastest way to try to fix this particular issue for you, since I won't be able to test anything in the next 24 hours or so...

This could be based on your reputaion rank with a city faction.

If you are a Thane of some hold guards are somewhat forgiving for your actions.

Noted, Real life take priority in all case, and yes, the MCM is a good idea to set close to first release, as then he can be updated to includ further added feature/content (which is more friendly than the other way around).

So, now we have two options related to Adult Slaves (again), the Aggressive Prostitution mod & this one.

Knowing that the former is made upon the sexlab slave framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1210-s%C2%B3f-skyrim-slavery-system-framework/), wonder which way will be the most efficient / immersive :)

Tracking for now.

The MCM itself is pretty straight forward, it's the backend that is the problem again...
I want to introduce so many toggles and sliders, but I have no idea how to best implement them into the code yet ;)

So this version is just the basics (health slider, fleeing slider, punishment slider, maybe one toggle) and I'll introduce the others with the (hopefully regular) regular updates

I have an issue where I talk to some npcs like icarus from jarl of irvastead and I cannot talk to them when i click activate

I have to pick enslave to talk but the npcs get deleted when they are gone as slaves. Can you make it so that npcs respawn at there default location after 3 ingame days or something instead of being deleted?

I know they get deleted because I used the CS tag mod to track where they go when they run away and they are not visible or interactable so it means they are disabled

This could be based on your reputaion rank with a city faction.

If you are a Thane of some hold guards are somewhat forgiving for your actions.

i can't say for the current playthru as i've just relearned the spell, but i've noticed any other playthu's i've used the leash spell it will react as he's describing, but doesn't always get the hostile reaction from it and being a thane would only affect this if its a guard or jarl you've upset, others have the issue too, it seems to be a 50/50 chance of comment or hostility is used near an npc, the only thing i've seen affect this is disposition towards the player (as a succubusus, many npc's have a higher disposition )

i think followers just comment on it "watch it sister"

I have an issue where I talk to some npcs like icarus from jarl of irvastead and I cannot talk to them when i click activate

I have to pick enslave to talk but the npcs get deleted when they are gone as slaves. Can you make it so that npcs respawn at there default location after 3 ingame days or something instead of being deleted?

I know they get deleted because I used the CS tag mod to track where they go when they run away and they are not visible or interactable so it means they are disabled

they've escaped, he can't fix them being deleted, if you let them escape, train them or find a way to fix dialog with the npc before enslaving

you should be getting talk and enslave dialogs on npc's that have the enslave dialogs, but another idea of possible fix for your situation is to try the heal other spell on those npc's so they lose the enslave dialog and gain talk, it seems the mod you have tracking those npc's might also be hindering your normal speech with them

on another note: i'd like to add something i've noticed with  sextraing the male npc's using this mod seems to have some weird side-effects: the animations seem to be for females - male npc's gettin anal raped by the female character's strapon or male npc gettin his pussy eaten by the female character seems to be the 2 anims for those

perhaps when you get mcm, you could have a setting to reverse who's gettin anal during the anims or atleast during oral have it recognise its a dude there, should not be pussy eating anim

It looks to me as thing from PAH itself - not extension.

When you enslave NPC that NPC gets teleported somewhere, killed and despawned. Then PAH spawns a new NPC - which is a clone of original one - which is tagged as enslaved.

It was made like that so when you got a quest to kill someone you can enslave them instead and still get the quest done.

My bet PAH does not recognize NPCs from jarl of irvastead mod and is not able to clone them.

Ok blabla11, been running your new version, here's what I'm seeing:

1. [09/28/2014 - 12:16:21AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].PAHLeashEffectScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].PAHLeashEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "pahleasheffectscript.psc" Line 39

2. [09/28/2014 - 12:38:12AM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (FF000F67)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (FF000F67)].Actor.AddToFaction() - "Actor.psc" Line 570
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0D02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.testFactions() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 112
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0D02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.punish() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 16
    .PAHE_SO_TIF_03005B81.Fragment_0() - "PAHE_SO_TIF_03005B81.psc" Line 9

3. [09/28/2014 - 12:40:07AM] Error:  (FF000F70): cannot disable an explosion.
stack:
    [ (FF000F70)].ObjectReference.Disable() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (FF000F67)].PAHLeashEffectScript.PlayLeashFieldFX() - "pahleasheffectscript.psc" Line 80
    [Active effect 1 on  (FF000F67)].PAHLeashEffectScript.HandleSlaveOutOfRange() - "pahleasheffectscript.psc" Line 66
    [Active effect 1 on  (FF000F67)].PAHLeashEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "pahleasheffectscript.psc" Line 54

Those 3 are the only real errors showing, keep up the good work, hope it helps.

Sounds like JoW is setting up their NPCs in a weird way... the option shouldn't pop up for a normal NPC...

run 3 console commands on one of the problematic NPCs:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the results here, please

on another note: i'd like to add something i've noticed with  sextraing the male npc's using this mod seems to have some weird side-effects: the animations seem to be for females - male npc's gettin anal raped by the female character's strapon or male npc gettin his pussy eaten by the female character seems to be the 2 anims for those

perhaps when you get mcm, you could have a setting to reverse who's gettin anal during the anims or atleast during oral have it recognise its a dude there, should not be pussy eating anim

This shouldn't happen... I don't care about gender in my code, only who is the victim... Sexlab SHOULD do the rest properly... :-/

Ok blabla11, been running your new version, here's what I'm seeing:

[snip]

Those 3 are the only real errors showing, keep up the good work, hope it helps.

I dunno why these errors keep popping up, I haven't touched the leash-script at all... but I'll take a look at the faction-error

If I don't want to sell slaves,do I need the slave camp .esp?

It creates CTDs in my game because I'm using inmersive patrols,everytime I fast travel and there is a civil war battle it crashes.

Also,noticed that when sex starts with a slave my character is teleported for sex where the slave is.When I was using romance or Submit the sex started where my char stands.If a slave is sitting you won't be able to see barely anything or if sex starts in a corner you can end falling off the map.Don't know if that can be changed in Sexlab or is this mod related.

And no matter what I do the sex training never increases,the submission,respect and all other stats are ok,but not the sex one.

Oh,and thank you for resurrecting this mod,latest version in Nexus it never worked for me,and you managed to fix it all :)

If I don't want to sell slaves,do I need the slave camp .esp?

It creates CTDs in my game because I'm using inmersive patrols,everytime I fast travel and there is a civil war battle it crashes.

Also,noticed that when sex starts with a slave my character is teleported for sex where the slave is.When I was using romance or Submit the sex started where my char stands.If a slave is sitting you won't be able to see barely anything or if sex starts in a corner you can end falling off the map.Don't know if that can be changed in Sexlab or is this mod related.

And no matter what I do the sex training never increases,the submission,respect and all other stats are ok,but not the sex one.

Oh,and thank you for resurrecting this mod,latest version in Nexus it never worked for me,and you managed to fix it all :)

I don't think you need it, but I'm not 100% sure (can't check right now)... just try it ;)

That's probably an option I have to set in the function I use to generate the Sexlab-event. I'll have to read a bit more about SL then, I guess

Can you try to start a new game, enslave someone and see if the training works then? If so, I'll make you a debug-script and a patch-script...

Archived