[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

wonder if it would be possible to add factions to the slave...but not all at once, added based on their submission levels so the more submissive the slave to the player the more friendly it becomes with player factions

Easily done, but I don't see the point. Please explain what you'd like to achieve with that...

atm it looks like they're rebelling by not having the same factions as the player so it kinda makes sense, but at the same time shouldn't they be allied with the player eventually maybe like atm they already lose the need for the leash at high enough submission or lose the need for the collars with even higher submision so along those lines i'm thinking they should be friends with the same factions as the player. i don't know what currently affects the slave factions, i'm playing as a stormcloak and i'm able to walk up to either side of the faction without aggresion and my slave imperial does the same, but if i goto college, they attack my slave, i'm having trouble understanding the logic behind that

Well it mostly is already implemented, isn't it?

Just caught slave is more aggressive towards you than well trained slave - variables for anger and respect training do define how polite slave is towards you.

So only thing might be more dialogues for example - Pah do is somewhat limited by this idea to use only vanilla voiced lines.

True and I'd like to change that, but I still don't know how to transfer vanilla dialogue to a mod without blowing the size up by copying the sound and losing the lip-sync...

wonder if it would be possible to add factions to the slave...but not all at once, added based on their submission levels so the more submissive the slave to the player the more friendly it becomes with player factions

Easily done, but I don't see the point. Please explain what you'd like to achieve with that...

atm it looks like they're rebelling by not having the same factions as the player so it kinda makes sense, but at the same time shouldn't they be allied with the player eventually maybe like atm they already lose the need for the leash at high enough submission or lose the need for the collars with even higher submision so along those lines i'm thinking they should be friends with the same factions as the player. i don't know what currently affects the slave factions, i'm playing as a stormcloak and i'm able to walk up to either side of the faction without aggresion and my slave imperial does the same, but if i goto college, they attack my slave, i'm having trouble understanding the logic behind that

The factions are still a problem, since I don't know how to fix the (seemingly) random aggro against slaves yet. Once I've done that, they should be treated like any other follower (unless I implement something that can give you away to guards, making the guards attack you, but not the slave)

How hard would it be it add a dialog to release/free a slave? Or would that say add the bandit back to bandit faction and they would attack?

The dialogue itself is quite easy, but from the top of my head I have no idea what to do with the slave. Just deleting is out of the question. Having them walk somewhere is probably the easiest, but what if a player follows them? Reintegrating them into the world might be problematic and, same as just having them walk away, has the lore problem. But then so does them running away and just disappearing...

I'll have to think about it, consider it on the ToDo list.

Sorry did mean to add work.

Yes, you did, else you wouldn't have made a request ;)

It's alright, tho, since it is quite obviously missing in the mod. And as I said: the actual implementation is done very easily once I know how to handle it. I'll probably just put a marker in a random place in the worldspace, slave walks towards it and then I just use the existing "delete when slave runs away" function that's already there... So most of the work is done in my head and I like to think about stuff ;)

you could do it that slave travels to nearest town (or specified town for less scripting) and then go for carriage driver and disappears.

But what do I do with the carriage then?

Have it drive away? Just remove the slave? Remove the carriage and have it reappear after a day or so?

you could do it that slave travels to nearest town (or specified town for less scripting) and then go for carriage driver and disappears.

Have it drive away? Just remove the slave? Remove the carriage and have it reappear after a day or so?

What about a "fade to black" thing to make the slave disappear?

Don't think there is a need to waste time on such details like making that carriage actually drive anywhere.

Whole thing matters only if someone would release a slave (somehow i'm not planning to do that very often  ;) ) and then follow that slave to that town just to see what happens (i wouldn't bother for sure  :P ).

Well, if you want it to look immersive you could set markers at one of the Skyrim boarder gates and the story would be that your released slave just traveled to Cyrodiil.

Tho what i would do personally is replacing that kill on runaway script with teleporting such NPC to "storage" cell.

For example it could be made later on that you meet such slave somewhere after some time. Maybe with an option to convince her/him to become your slave once again? Willingly this time. As life of serving you would be easier for her/him.

Could be made that the only way to reach highest possible submission from a slave would like that. To train such slave, then release him/her risking that he/she would never return.

But if he/she will then you would gain a slave that would happily follow every order that you give.

Don't think there is a need to waste time on such details like making that carriage actually drive anywhere.

Whole thing matters only if someone would release a slave (somehow i'm not planning to do that very often  ;) ) and then follow that slave to that town just to see what happens (i wouldn't bother for sure  :P ).

Eh, you're right, I'm overthinking it again... Fuck it, runaway script with forced walk, then delete...

Eh, you're right, I'm overthinking it again... Fuck it, runaway script with forced walk, then delete...

Errrm - the approach of aqqh is quite promissing - especially the idea of "storing" the slave to have him/her reappear. Maybe either how aqqh said you'd try to convince him/her or he/she begging to get into your service again as he/she saw that living with the master was easier - or more satisfying ;-). - Although I suspect this to be a coding nightmare.

Greetz ;-)

Errrm - the approach of aqqh is quite promissing - especially the idea of "storing" the slave to have him/her reappear. Maybe either how aqqh said you'd try to convince him/her or he/she begging to get into your service again as he/she saw that living with the master was easier - or more satisfying ;-). - Although I suspect this to be a coding nightmare.

Greetz ;-)

I'll have to implement the slave-personalities first... an of-the-shelf bandit coming back to the master? Nah... a submissive, sexually deviant farmer coming back? Sure, why not...

So for now ("now" being used very generously) deleting will have to do

I'll have to implement the slave-personalities first... an of-the-shelf bandit coming back to the master? Nah... a submissive, sexually deviant farmer coming back? Sure, why not...

So for now ("now" being used very generously) deleting will have to do

Bandits aren't that irrational. Former friends of that slave are probably gone - likely dead. Likely such former bandit would still have a bounty on his/her head and this might limit possibilities while having no money to pay that up. And possibly numerous enemies.

So the choice would be to start bandit career anew and hope that this time it wont end up with a tragedy. Or to choose a life of being your servant which may be paying less but for sure chances of survival are way higher  ;)

Bandit could have less chance to return than some submissive civilian but imo it shouldn't be 0.

Some factions could have no option to go back to their former life as they have failed in their tasks - like assassins or maybe thalmor too, soldiers seen as deserters from their armies?

But i do agree that personalities would be more important. They could even give plenty of good reasons why properly trained slave would want to return.

That's why I said "off-the-shelf bandit"... I'd like to have a certain range for personality traits for certain factions (for example: Thalmor average submission, high fighting, low respect, low sex; bandit low submission, good fighting, high respect, average sex), so even a bandit could have average submission and come back to the player to be able to fight more (or be fucked more, if sex is good instead of average). Gender (and SLAttraction) could play a role as well... a slave you fuck according to their sexuality who finds you attractive might be more willing to come back to you.

(keep in mind that these are examples, neither the traits nor the ranges are anywhere near planning stage)

blabla11, this may not be the place to ask this, but would it be possible for you to write up an example slaver faction, like traits, and the like? jus askin , if its not something you would do. np. jus askin for those of us who want to create their own factiuons, i havent seen many tuts explaining the process. forgive if i have offended.

blabla11, this may not be the place to ask this, but would it be possible for you to write up an example slaver faction, like traits, and the like? jus askin , if its not something you would do. np. jus askin for those of us who want to create their own factiuons, i havent seen many tuts explaining the process. forgive if i have offended.

I'm not sure I understand you. How to make a faction in the CK or an example of what I want the personalities of a faction to be like?

You can use whip from farengar study addon instead of crafting one.

There is an MCM option that allows you to set up to what level of submission slave is allowed to try to run. Default 60. If you set it to 100 even well trained slaves will try to run sometimes.

For rewarding system i would say that new variable could be introduced - "love". With a range like 0-200 starting at 50. Would raise when slave is praised when he/she deserves it. Drop if slave is punished for no reason. This stat could influence chances that slave would obediently follow all kinds of your orders.

But i would say to put this on hold at least until those announced personalities would be introduced.

Well, I've been training a slave or two for quite a while now. I only just now finally got enough silver ore (Complete Crafting Overhaul requires 5 ores for a single ingot) for a PaH whip, and training has become much easier. I love this mod. It makes it somewhat easier to keep a slave in line early game, with some of the Alternate Start options out there. I ended up in Blackreach this time around, at level 1 (not the funnest level to be at there). Ended up enslaving one of the Falmer Servants to carry all my Dwarven Crap for me.

tl;dr:

Can you add the ability (or is it already included) to use any craft-able whip from any additional mod? And also, could you add some form of positive re-enforcement to use on your slave/s?

WHIPS:

I'll make the easy(?) requests first. Can you set up the coding to include any of the various whip devices other mods include. I have a nice triple-tailed whip I had crafted in an old save, but it ended up killing the slave. Maybe something like taking the enchantment off the PaH whip, and putting it on any other wield-able item (broom anyone?). That way, you can avoid additional dependencies for your own mod here; as you mentioned in a previous post.

You can hit the slave with anything you want, it all registers with the same function and has the same effect (unless I'm missing something in he code). As aqqh already said, there's a ready PAH-whip in Farengars study in Whiterun.

RELEASING:

Also, I haven't found a way to release a slave yet. I see from previous posts that you're already in the process of figuring that out for us. :) There was a dialog option for it in the original mod, but I don't remember how exactly how the coding handled it. Perhaps until you figure out the details for releasing them, you could start with re-enabling that particular option. But, since this is an extension, perhaps the slave would just head to the nearest carriage, go to get on it, and fade away (like when they go through doors on buildings).

I know that the way the cloning process works, it's not that easy to just have them go back to their routine. In some cases the modding equivalent of the console command 'resurrect' might work, but that would require keeping a reference number stowed away somewhere in the code for use, in case a slaver cares to release his slaves, for whatever reason. Personally, I hated having to kill my Falmer Servant; but I no longer needed her to carry my stuff, since I had acquired a nice Bandit Thug to fight with me. I RP'd that a necromancer used Fury on me in the middle of a fight, and that it lasted just long enough for me to mow down my slave in cold blood.

Will happen in the next update (probably)

Layam and I went over many details in the old mod; he even used some of my ideas. I had requested not to be credited because I have friends who use Nexus, who are rather uptight about things like this. But I actually had a suggestion for you, since you seem to be picking up where he left off (and anyone who comes here isn't as uptight as they might otherwise claim lol). I don't know enough about modding to know how difficult my request might be. Is there some way in coding, that you can include positive re-enforcement? For example; "Good Job in that fight" "Thanks for sticking by me back there" "Thank you for actually listening this time." etc. Obviously the wording needs a little work, but the ideas are sound.

Perhaps, if you are nice to your slave, they would be more happy doing what you ask specifically, because they know you'll actually recognize what they've done for you. This was a problem that me and Layam couldn't easily figure out though. Logistically, if you are nicer to a slave, they'd be more willing to like you/stay with you, but we never could figure out out how to balance it out for those who just want a slave they can whip into shape.

The best we thought of so far, was just making all the training stats go up way slower, reducing the chance of rebelling/running away, while allowing the slave a bit more snarky commentary.  Sometimes it can be fun having someone who's not afraid to tease you a little, but not too much (or the whip). But as I was typing this, I thought of more specific range. What if positive re-enforcement allows a small enough stat upgrade that it could work like a bonus to standard training, but large enough that (with a whole lot of patience) it could also take the place of negative-reinforcement? Or maybe even set it up so it IS only a minor bonus if you are using a lot of whips and sex. But it's ramps up if you don't use the whip as much. Though, now I see that I'm getting into dynamic values and other tough coding problems. lol I'll stop now.

Needs personalities first. Also I'm limited by the dialogue that's available to me, cause I don't want every slave to sound the same. I've requested on multiple occasions that someone tells me how to share more vanilla dialogue, but so far noone has responded :/

Obviously, it's your mod-extension, not mine, so you can clearly choose not to mess with that coding, if you desire. Layam has said "he's not dead" in a post, and that he was planning an entire rewrite. But you know how that is, and how much Real Life screws with gaming life. So there's hope that he might get back to it, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Also, if you've read through the entire post as written, I thank you for your time; not too many people have that kind of patience in this day and age.

All suggestions are welcome, I tend to overlook the most obvious things and get lost in details (see releasing slaves, mentioned a couple of days ago already). But I always have to prioritize and see what I can do and what is possible, so keep suggestions coming, just don't expect me to weave some magic ;)

You can use whip from farengar study addon instead of crafting one.

There is an MCM option that allows you to set up to what level of submission slave is allowed to try to run. Default 60. If you set it to 100 even well trained slaves will try to run sometimes.

For rewarding system i would say that new variable could be introduced - "love". With a range like 0-200 starting at 50. Would raise when slave is praised when he/she deserves it. Drop if slave is punished for no reason. This stat could influence chances that slave would obediently follow all kinds of your orders.

But i would say to put this on hold at least until those announced personalities would be introduced.

The love-thingie was something Asrienda suggested back in the days. It's certainly an appealing idea, but I can't even assess the scope of the coding needed... also personalities ;)

I also wouldn't call it "love", but use it as a general, obscuring stat that's comprised of all the other stats (getting rid of the stat-spell)

Hm, personality.

Pas simple, I guess some archetype are required.
(In fact, the number of options are not that important, as to bases, of course, then, given the variable, it is quite another story(+++s).

I guess some variable as to first (base).
- Pleasure opening (closed, SM (which side), open (at least three ranks).
Semi author independent.
- Amount of experiences.
As to this, the categorises (origin) of the slave could help a lot, say someone from City would in most case have a quite limited experiences as to the world, while a bandit could have quite more.
Then, Magic's user, hm. Intellect .. S
Same as to occupations (jobs) each can have a degree of opening/experiences associated (farm = limited, although the "SM" could be quite more open (ah, simplicity > rural life, where death & pain are quite present on a wide range of activity, especialy as to other active (say farm animal, but as to tools handled there is also some options).

If interested, send me a pm, developing more this setup is quite "easy" so far.

Hm, personality.

Pas simple, I guess some archetype are required.

(In fact, the number of options are not that important, as to bases, of course, then, given the variable, it is quite another story(+++s).

I guess some variable as to first (base).

- Pleasure opening (closed, SM (which side), open (at least three ranks).

Semi author independent.

- Amount of experiences.

As to this, the categorises (origin) of the slave could help a lot, say someone from City would in most case have a quite limited experiences as to the world, while a bandit could have quite more.

Then, Magic's user, hm. Intellect .. S

Same as to occupations (jobs) each can have a degree of opening/experiences associated (farm = limited, although the "SM" could be quite more open (ah, simplicity > rural life, where death & pain are quite present on a wide range of activity, especialy as to other active (say farm animal, but as to tools handled there is also some options).

If interested, send me a pm, developing more this setup is quite "easy" so far.

If you'd like to come up with this stuff, knock yourself out ;) I'll have to give the factors a bit of a thought, but if you come up with a rough draft for most, if not all, vanilla factions, be my guest :)

AWESOME project paradise is back! Two question:

-Did you resolve the compatibility problem with dlc?

-We need paradise hall but does the esp has to be enabled?

- What compatibility problem are you talking about? I haven't run into one yet...

- I dunno... probably... you can try disabling it and telling us what you find ;)

Would you consider a complete rewrite of PH to remove it as a dependency?

At this time? No. In the near future? No. In the far future, when I have a shitload of money and free time? Maybe... ;)

I don't know if it's possible to easily merge two esp files. If it is, I can consider it. But rewriting everything? I just don't have the time or the knowledge ("rewriting" including improving on the current system, fixing all bugs, using more efficient procedures and so on)

- What compatibility problem are you talking about? I haven't run into one yet...

Dunno if that is what he ment but once i enslaved two Severin females from Dragonborn DLC. I couldn't get them out of Solstheim in any way. I could travel to Skyrim myself as always and no matter what i did they were staying behind in Ravens Rock.

Archived