[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

- What compatibility problem are you talking about? I haven't run into one yet...

Dunno if that is what he ment but once i enslaved two Severin females from Dragonborn DLC. I couldn't get them out of Solstheim in any way. I could travel to Skyrim myself as always and no matter what i did they were staying behind in Ravens Rock.

I haven't tried this yet, but what if you used that boat mod, something Northern Cardinal?

Dunno if that is what he ment but once i enslaved two Severin females from Dragonborn DLC. I couldn't get them out of Solstheim in any way. I could travel to Skyrim myself as always and no matter what i did they were staying behind in Ravens Rock.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that... Can you test for me if the slave transfer TO Solstheim works (and do the Skyrim slaves transfer back or do they get stuck as well)?

Also can anyone tell me if the (vanilla) player keeps their follower when travelling to Solstheim? I have an idea why it might not work, I just need to figure out if I'm on the right track ;)

I haven't tried this yet, but what if you used that boat mod, something Northern Cardinal?

If you can confirm that that mod does transfer the slaves properly, can you provide me with a link, please?

- What compatibility problem are you talking about? I haven't run into one yet...

No what I'm saying is that the original mod is outdated. Layam was working on a new version but disapeared just before releasing it (whatI find very cruel from him). After some time with the current version of paradise hall I got CDT when my slaves enter in combat. Does anyone had the same problem?

Would it be possible to get a dialog command to tell a slave to wait right where they are, instead of the "hang around here" command that we currently have? It seems to be interfering with Zaz furniture, as it stops them actually staying in the pose. I've had a similar problem with regular followers while using UFO's "stick close to me" command.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that... Can you test for me if the slave transfer TO Solstheim works (and do the Skyrim slaves transfer back or do they get stuck as well)?

Also can anyone tell me if the (vanilla) player keeps their follower when travelling to Solstheim? I have an idea why it might not work, I just need to figure out if I'm on the right track  ;)

Just traveled to Solstheim with bunch of vanilla slaves. No problems. They act 100% as normal. No guards attacking them (got bandits among them for example). Etc.

Enslaved one of Raven Rock citizens (Aphia) and tried to move to Skyrim. No problems. She acts 100% as normal.

So either that problem was because of some old version of PAH (because that thing i mentioned happened long before you released this extension) or problem occurs only to Tilisu and Mirri Severin (some package conflict or whatever else). Unfortunately i don't have any suitable save to test that atm.

And yes, you keep your followers when you move to Solstheim.

Would it be possible to get a dialog command to tell a slave to wait right where they are, instead of the "hang around here" command that we currently have? It seems to be interfering with Zaz furniture, as it stops them actually staying in the pose. I've had a similar problem with regular followers while using UFO's "stick close to me" command.

Just wait for pose training to be introduced. For now you can use puppetmaster mod to force any npc to stay in a spot without moving an inch.

After some time with the current version of paradise hall I got CDT when my slaves enter in combat. Does anyone had the same problem?

Can't recall having any CTDs because of either PAH or PAHE.

I know there's a whip in Whiterun. But I started in Blackreach because of alternate start. And came up t the surface somewhere near Dawnstar. So I'm a ways away from Whiterun still; and silver veins for that matter. I like to minimize use of console, otherwise I could have grabbed it there too. Thanks for the info on any weapon working though, I'll have to see what all works. lol

edit: No Brooms. Not until I have installed the "Creative Weapon Use" mod, at least. LOL

Everything that deals even 1 point of damage... You can slap them if you have to ;)

No what I'm saying is that the original mod is outdated. Layam was working on a new version but disapeared just before releasing it (whatI find very cruel from him). After some time with the current version of paradise hall I got CDT when my slaves enter in combat. Does anyone had the same problem?

ClifftonJD has a similar problem, but I still can't pinpoint it...

Just traveled to Solstheim with bunch of vanilla slaves. No problems. They act 100% as normal. No guards attacking them (got bandits among them for example). Etc.

Enslaved one of Raven Rock citizens (Aphia) and tried to move to Skyrim. No problems. She acts 100% as normal.

So either that problem was because of some old version of PAH (because that thing i mentioned happened long before you released this extension) or problem occurs only to Tilisu and Mirri Severin (some package conflict or whatever else). Unfortunately i don't have any suitable save to test that atm.

Alright, thank you.

Oh, just noticed something. I can talk to Gerdur in Riverwood, and the option to enslave her shows up right away (no dialog for "completing" the enslavement appears though). Haven't found anyone else like that yet. Is this some deliberate secret or is there a 1 where there's supposed to be a 0 somewhere?

If it's accidental, it still gives me an idea, but I dunno how hard it would be to implement. Perhaps after a while, word somehow gets around about your occupation, and a few (very few) people ask about...serving you.

You can try "Ok slave..." -> "I need you to do something" -> click on the furniture...

I'm not sure if it actually works, but you can give it a shot

Oh, just noticed something. I can talk to Gerdur in Riverwood, and the option to enslave her shows up right away. Haven't found anyone else like that yet. Is this some deliberate secret or is there a 1 where there's supposed to be a 0 somewhere?

If it's accidental, it still gives me an idea, but I dunno how hard it would be to implement. Perhaps after a while, word somehow gets around about your occupation, and a few (very few) people ask about...serving you.

That's not intentional... Is she hurt? Can you do a "getav confidence" on her and tell me the result?

You can try "Ok slave..." -> "I need you to do something" -> click on the furniture...

I'm not sure if it actually works, but you can give it a shot

Oh, just noticed something. I can talk to Gerdur in Riverwood, and the option to enslave her shows up right away. Haven't found anyone else like that yet. Is this some deliberate secret or is there a 1 where there's supposed to be a 0 somewhere?

That's not intentional... Is she hurt? Can you do a "getav confidence" on her and tell me the result?

The "okay slave">"I need you to do something" doesn't work. They move to the furniture and assume the position, but when I clear the "go do this thing" reticule, they return to normal

getav confidence on Gerdur returns 3.00. I hit her with the whip though to see how much HP she had, and she only had about...20% health. Not sure why, as I haven't done anything to her beforehand. I tried enslaving her after hitting her, but I got no dialog to complete the enslavement.

The "okay slave">"I need you to do something" doesn't work. They move to the furniture and assume the position, but when I clear the "go do this thing" reticule, they return to normal

getav confidence on Gerdur returns 3.00. I hit her with the whip though to see how much HP she had, and she only had about...20% health. Not sure why, as I haven't done anything to her beforehand.

Then you have to use the workaround aqqh suggested until I implement the posing (or a step before that)

Edit: I actually have an idea how to quickly and easily implement it. I might be able to squeeze it into my schedule tomorrow

The health explains it... I don't really know why some NPCs take damage, too many possibilities... but that'll be fixed when I finally get around to remove the activation and use a hotkey

does anyone else have a problem with slaves disappearing when you fast travel or enter buildings?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01f-141006/page-16?do=findComment&comment=958903

On page 16 i reported it. and the only npc so far that happened to me on fast travel,was those encountering mercenaries.

As far as I know NPCs will not be removed from the game as long as something is referencing it. This "something" SHOULD be the questalias the NPC is forced into when enslaved. BUT there is also a "markfordelete" command, that removes objects on reload. So if your slave has that flag, you fasttravel (or otherwise trigger a loading screen), which counts as a "reload", the slave disappears. I don't really know much more about "markfordelete" than that. If anyone can find a way to remove that flag, I'd be happy to implement it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news blabla11, but this is from the UESP.net Skyrim Wiki:

There is no way to create a reversal for the markfordelete command that I have found in my research. I have not found a way to reverse this command once it is entered as it creates a permanent flag on the item to never render it or allow scripts to run for/including it, and it does not seem to be a toggle type command that can be turned on or off. The best way to think of the console is that it is the "master script" for the game that you are live editing when you enter a command: that is why all of the warnings on using the console for anything. This is no help to you, I know: I hope it is a warning to others though. --Anubis Priest 02:56, 15 March 2012 (UTC)

If you used markfordelete on an NPC as I have, you can undo this by using prid and resurrect. In my case, I accidentally used markfordelete on Serana. This is how I fixed it; first, open the console and type in 'PRID <refid>'. In my case the refid for Serana was 02002b74, so it was prid 02002b74. When I pressed enter, there apeared in the console the refid with [D] next to it. I assume it means that it has been deleted. Next, just type in resurrect, and voila. My lovely Serana appeared again and oh happy days oh happy days. Wontial (talk) 11:19, 10 August 2013 (GMT)

do you use daymoyl

if not, post a load order so we can see what's affecting the factions in your game

i don't have the "hang around here" command, i get the standard "wait for me here" dialog with my slaves, but i've never tried using it on furniture

ClifftonJD has a similar problem, but I still can't pinpoint it...

that problem is solved this run thru (without daymoyl), so far that's still pointing to daymoyl

Oh, just noticed something. I can talk to Gerdur in Riverwood, and the option to enslave her shows up right away (no dialog for "completing" the enslavement appears though). Haven't found anyone else like that yet. Is this some deliberate secret or is there a 1 where there's supposed to be a 0 somewhere?

i find this alot as a succubus using psq

getav confidence on Gerdur returns 3.00. I hit her with the whip though to see how much HP she had, and she only had about...20% health. Not sure why, as I haven't done anything to her beforehand.

Then you have to use the workaround aqqh suggested until I implement the posing (or a step before that)

Edit: I actually have an idea how to quickly and easily implement it. I might be able to squeeze it into my schedule tomorrow

The health explains it... I don't really know why some NPCs take damage, too many possibilities... but that'll be fixed when I finally get around to remove the activation and use a hotkey

my workaround so far has been to use "heal other" spell on the affected npc's

in other news the weird slave stats i was getting last playthru seem to be pointing to "heal other" spell used on slaves that aren't submissive enough for the guard factions to ignore, same thing also for imperial soldier slaves being attacked by stormcloak soldiers if you heal them, posting screenshots of my 2 latest examples after a frsh capture and combat without training, i have "slave trader" from hydra slave girls and "boethiah cultist"

edit: oh ya, that reminds me, the earlier post report asking for factions to be progressively more friendly with submission seems to be implemented already for all, but the mages guild( was an early game test there so might need a retest), the mages attacked the imperial soldier last visit

post-436139-0-13459700-1414518612_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-94808900-1414518647_thumb.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news blabla11, but this is from the UESP.net Skyrim Wiki:

[stuff]

Eh, thought as much... it was more of a guess anyway, since the cloning is not really a cloning or a copying, but a "create something new that's similar to the input", so the flag should drop anyway... I dunno... maybe it's the respawning, maybe it's garbage collector, maybe it's space rays

[omg]

do you use daymoyl

if not, post a load order so we can see what's affecting the factions in your game

Good call

[so much]

i don't have the "hang around here" command, i get the standard "wait for me here" dialog with my slaves, but i've never tried using it on furniture

Won't work, it's a sandbox package... I'll make a do-nothing package and link that to the "do that for me" dialogue

[text]

that problem is solved this run thru (without daymoyl), so far that's still pointing to daymoyl

Just pretend my finger slipped from the d to the s while typing :P

[in your]

my workaround so far has been to use "heal other" spell on the affected npc's

Different issue, different workaround ;)

in other news the weird slave stats i was getting last playthru seem to be pointing to "heal other" spell used on slaves that aren't submissive enough for the guard factions to ignore, same thing also for imperial soldier slaves being attacked by stormcloak soldiers if you heal them, posting screenshots of my 2 latest examples after a frsh capture and combat without training, i have "slave trader" from hydra slave girls and "boethiah cultist"

edit: oh ya, that reminds me, the earlier post report asking for factions to be progressively more friendly with submission seems to be implemented already for all, but the mages guild( was an early game test there so might need a retest), the mages attacked the imperial soldier last visit

I have found an error in one of my scripts, no idea if I screwed up before or after rolling it out. But the values are still weird and shouldn't happen...

There is nothing implemented with slave factions... Everyone should default to neutral or player disposition. The mages are either just assholes or their magic tells them of the slaves fate and they try to release them of this hell.

Why would you delete Serana? You monster!!

It was a quote...

The disappearing slave issue....

I just saw this on the thread for

hyd_slavegirls_811.7z

terrorofmorrowind, on 28 Oct 2014 - 11:08 PM, said:snapback.png

a warning to everyone out there. If you decide to make any of these npc's a follower thanks to console commands, make sure NOT to load your most valuable stuff on them. They WILL DISSAPEAR IF YOU DO!!! They are all set to respawn so they will refresh their inventory!

I was wondering if that might maybe, in part at least, explain why some of these ungrateful NPCs sometimes seem to disappear after one has used Paradise Halls to catch and train them in the more refined arts of life?   :s

I guess it's forgiveable, even if a tad un-cooperative, as I suppose that running off elsewhere, to a career as a courtesan using their learned 'skills', is better than being sold off in some dismal cave   LOL   :cool:

Imo if that would be the case all sort of slaves would be disappearing and this would be happening to everyone.

Imo its either some mod conflict (which would explain why it happens only to some people) or for example it happens because slave chooses this exact moment - when you fast travel - to try to run.

And accordingly to what Blabla said once if your slave tries to run while you are in a different cell such attempt is an instant success. Which means that the game gets your slave instantly despawned.

Blabla for an idea of rewarding a slave - could an option to buy a horse for your slave be introduced? Tbh its more like an investment for player than a reward - it sucks when i ride on a horse (with increased speed) and I need to stop every 30 sec to allow slaves to catch up.

If that's too much of a problem then i guess i will just mess up with their factions and let Convenient Horses handle that.

No aggh the npc really disappears pah quest is pointing to it but the npc itself has vanished and it it is still counting as an slave. if an npc runs away it will be taken away from the slave count but when disappearing happens it is still counting as slave and there is no way to ever recover it again unless you use reboot spell.

The disappearing slave issue....

I just saw this on the thread for

hyd_slavegirls_811.7z

terrorofmorrowind, on 28 Oct 2014 - 11:08 PM, said:snapback.png

a warning to everyone out there. If you decide to make any of these npc's a follower thanks to console commands, make sure NOT to load your most valuable stuff on them. They WILL DISSAPEAR IF YOU DO!!! They are all set to respawn so they will refresh their inventory!

I was wondering if that might maybe, in part at least, explain why some of these ungrateful NPCs sometimes seem to disappear after one has used Paradise Halls to catch and train them in the more refined arts of life?   :s

I guess it's forgiveable, even if a tad un-cooperative, as I suppose that running off elsewhere, to a career as a courtesan using their learned 'skills', is better than being sold off in some dismal cave   LOL   :cool:

All I can say is "maybe"... If I knew what it was, I could (probably) fix it ;)

So far it hasn't happened to me, so I can't trace it and since I'm lacking so much detail except "they disappear when I enter a loading screen" I'd have to make up the debugging on the go, so debugging by proxy would be way to complicated

Imo if that would be the case all sort of slaves would be disappearing and this would be happening to everyone.

Imo its either some mod conflict (which would explain why it happens only to some people)

Blabla for an idea of rewarding a slave - could an option to buy a horse for your slave be introduced? Tbh its more like an investment for player than a reward - it sucks when i ride on a horse (with increased speed) and I need to stop every 30 sec to allow slaves to catch up.

If that's too much of a problem then i guess i will just mess up with their factions and let Convenient Horses handle that.

Again, maybe... There are too many possibilities... When I had the idea of implicit dependencies I tested it with hydras slaves and they disappeared as soon as their handler died/disappeared, so I dropped it...

Horse buying could be done, but horse handling would have to be taken care of by another mod. There are simply too many mods allowing your followers to do stuff with horses, it would most likely create conflicts and more bugs. So a detection if a horse-handling-mod is installed, then you can gift a horse to your slave. Or, in the long run, promoting slaves to follower (in whatever way, either direct promotion or release/slave returns system) and then let them be handled by a follower mod.

No aggh the npc really disappears pah quest is pointing to it but the npc itself has vanished and it it is still counting as an slave. if an npc runs away it will be taken away from the slave count but when disappearing happens it is still counting as slave and there is no way to ever recover it again unless you use reboot spell.

This.

Maybe this will narrow it for you. the only npc so far witch has caused this vanish issue for me are those encountering npc like mercenary they will say something like we are under way to some place. But these npc usually disappear real quick when they leave LOS (Line of side)

Maybe this will narrow it for you. the only npc so far witch has caused this vanish issue for me are those encountering npc like mercenary they will say something like we are under way to some place. But these npc usually disappear real quick when they leave LOS (Line of side)

Yeah, that's what put me on the markfordelete-path... I had completely forgotten my issues with hydras slaves by now

There is nothing implemented with slave factions...

just a wild guess here, but i'd say that whatever ph has in there for factions is what caused the issues with daymoyl or load ph before daymoyl and get friendly bandits

pretty much ph does for npc's what daymoyl does for player

The mages are either just assholes or their magic tells them of the slaves fate and they try to release them of this hell.

oh ya, forgot to mention the stormcloaks will forever hate imperial slaves too (doesn't include guards, guards will ignore trained slaves or attack fresh caught slaves)

Archived