[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

blabla11, trying your new version .01d, looking good, only error I see is this:

[10/03/2014 - 08:55:37AM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias Player on quest PAH (0B01FAEF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

i'm wondering if that's the issue i had flooding my papyrus on version 0.1a

seems a number of mods have grabbed the "null" state

i could post the log on it, but it got unplayable so i've restarted again

guess i should have checked for updates again first cause i didn't realize you were already on versioon D and E

i'll try updating if any more issues come up, Unless the updates since then can be added safely (still don't know the real cause of that last game's issues and my only lead is too many updates between all the mods i use)

my only lead is too many updates between all the mods i use

That's why I want to keep dependencies to a bare minimum. So unless Sexlab Framework updates my stuff won't break (any more than it's already broken :( )

But then, I'm not sure I fixed that particular issue in this update... I did in my dev-version, but that's no use to you lot :P

my only lead is too many updates between all the mods i use

That's why I want to keep dependencies to a bare minimum. So unless Sexlab Framework updates my stuff won't break (any more than it's already broken :( )

But then, I'm not sure I fixed that particular issue in this update... I did in my dev-version, but that's no use to you lot :P

I've been having an issue where if I use the sex dialogues on a novice dark elf necromancer i enslaved i get a CTD, sex via other mods doesn't cause this although i was wondering if it was due to the NPC i'd enslaved (and this was also on E so you may have fixed it already, I'll try F now and see if it re-occurs)

Is there any particular NPC's that won't work so we should avoid enslaving? i know quest important ones can cause issues (unless their death is the quest trigger)

I've been having an issue where if I use the sex dialogues on a novice dark elf necromancer i enslaved i get a CTD, sex via other mods doesn't cause this although i was wondering if it was due to the NPC i'd enslaved (and this was also on E so you may have fixed it already, I'll try F now and see if it re-occurs)

Is there any particular NPC's that won't work so we should avoid enslaving? i know quest important ones can cause issues (unless their death is the quest trigger)

Hmmm, as always: shouldn't happen... neither PAH nor me care, what a slave used to be...

If F helps, it was cosmic rays again. If it doesn't, please provide a step-by-step description what you are doing so I can make you a debug-version

Don't know how much it matters with the sexlabs extension but I have had way to many issues with enslaved necromancers and some conjurers with Paradise Halls. 

Strange crashes after enslaving occasionally and most commonly, and also the reason I just avoid enslaving them now, NPCs aggroing all my slaves just because of them.

I know it is them because the last few times after successfully enslaving one I would immediately save and just by taking them in front of certain npcs just down the road the npcs would attack all my slaves even non conjurers, and after several test the one guaranteed fix was never enslave the conjurer or kill them. Fixed it every time. 

Don't know how much it matters with the sexlabs extension but I have had way to many issues with enslaved necromancers and some conjurers with Paradise Halls. 

Strange crashes after enslaving occasionally and most commonly, and also the reason I just avoid enslaving them now, NPCs aggroing all my slaves just because of them.

I know it is them because the last few times after successfully enslaving one I would immediately save and just by taking them in front of certain npcs just down the road the npcs would attack all my slaves even non conjurers, and after several test the one guaranteed fix was never enslave the conjurer or kill them. Fixed it every time. 

Sounds like it's based on a PAH problem then (dammit, that means more work :-/ ) Can you point me to one particular specimen were I can try to recreate the issue?

Since I can't motivate myself to work on the follower training,

"You need to be punished!" xD

Whip him aqqh!

Whenever my brain isn't occupied by "How do I do that?!" it tends to drift to "What could I do?"... So I came up with an idea... I don't know if it's possible yet, so I won't tell what it is, but you lot would like it ;)

The one I tested the most was a high elf necromancer at fort snowhawk west of morthal east of meeko's shack. It was the only one I was able to enslave and yes this was with the base PAH and the patch that was released for that haven't tried it with your mod yet. Now some NPCs didn't instant agro them but when testing I had a Thalmor patrol that was guaranteed to agro if I had said necromancer in tow. I had the same thing happen with other necromancers and conjurers but that was the easiest one to test because it happened every time right on cue with the Thalmor there. 

Edit: oh yea and thinking back it seems to be the thalmor that instant agro the most as the one in the mages college did the same thing with a generic conjurer a number of times in another playthrough. I didn't think anything of it at the time as I never tested it to find out I just ended up leaving all my slaves outside the college just so I could get through the quest because they all would join in and massacre him.

More details:

Even if only one NPC agros the slaves to start all others join in immediately after and all slaves like wise join in to help the other slave.

The slave that gets attacked first doesn't seem to necessarily be the conjurer and I have never tested this while only having one slave but while testing like I said kill the conjurer and problem goes away.

As said Thalmor seem to be the NPCs that agro the most but not always and not the only ones.

Thinking on it Vampires might as well I have had it happen with an all vampire slave group, about 5 if I remember correctly, but that was a one time event and never had it happen with just one or two vampires and a mix of other slaves.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know and while testing yours I'll see if I can recreate it again and get more details.

I can pretty much guarantee we will blabla11 based on your work so far.

First you want me whipped, now you blow sugar up my arse... make up your damn mind :P

The one I tested the most was a high elf necromancer at fort snowhawk west of morthal east of meeko's shack. It was the only one I was able to enslave and yes this was with the base PAH and the patch that was released for that haven't tried it with your mod yet. Now some NPCs didn't instant agro them but when testing I had a Thalmor patrol that was guaranteed to agro if I had said necromancer in tow. I had the same thing happen with other necromancers and conjurers but that was the easiest one to test because it happened every time right on cue with the Thalmor there. 

Edit: oh yea and thinking back it seems to be the thalmor that instant agro the most as the one in the mages college did the same thing with a generic conjurer a number of times in another playthrough. I didn't think anything of it at the time as I never tested it to find out I just ended up leaving all my slaves outside the college just so I could get through the quest because they all would join in and massacre him.

More details:

Even if only one NPC agros the slaves to start all others join in immediately after and all slaves like wise join in to help the other slave.

The slave that gets attacked first doesn't seem to necessarily be the conjurer and I have never tested this while only having one slave but while testing like I said kill the conjurer and problem goes away.

As said Thalmor seem to be the NPCs that agro the most but not always and not the only ones.

Thinking on it Vampires might as well I have had it happen with an all vampire slave group, about 5 if I remember correctly, but that was a one time event and never had it happen with just one or two vampires and a mix of other slaves.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know and while testing yours I'll see if I can recreate it again and get more details.

As I said earlier: Thalmor are just assholes anyway ;)

But they are hard for me to test, cause they aggro me anyway :D What I know is that for some reason custom NPCs tend to aggro on slaves: I have 2 custom areas with custom buildings and custom NPCs and when I enter whatever building there with a slave following me everyone goes ballistic...

The only thing I can think of right now is that something in the cleaning process doesn't work right and some fraction of a faction (yes, I needed to type that!) remains which triggers the hostilities... but then it should happen to bandits as well OR necromancers/conjurers factions are somewhat special...

Hmmm, as always: shouldn't happen... neither PAH nor me care, what a slave used to be...

If F helps, it was cosmic rays again. If it doesn't, please provide a step-by-step description what you are doing so I can make you a debug-version

I enslaved a hired thug that came after me and didn't have a repeat so i think the problem has gone away.

Good to know that the NPC doesn't matter

Could also be that the custom NPC's have custom factions that are causing the problems. And blabla11, beating you cause you won't work and complimenting you when you do is just reward and punishment, as appropriate. :D

I'll give you "appropriate reward & punishment"! You just wait!

I enslaved a hired thug that came after me and didn't have a repeat so i think the problem has gone away.

Good to know that the NPC doesn't matter

As far as I can tell it doesn't matter... That's handled by PAH-code, so I don't really know if everything works as intended... it looks good, but with Papyrus and Skyrim it's hard to tell if it actually IS good...

quoting these from the sd+ topic due to the issues with friendly bandit i had on the recent playthru:

I have a bug, where I pickpocketed the Master's Key, then I killed the master, but I still have "Enslaved!" quest in my journal. I can't get rid of it even with the Debug options in the SD+ or DA menus.

Also alot of NPCs stopped being hostile towards me. Wolves and bandits don't attack me anymore.

Does anyone know how to "repair" it? I can't load old savegame, cause it was WAAAAY too long ago...

I have a similar bug.  I was enslaved by a bandit who then was killed by some wandering vigilants of stendarr, I was freed and the quest completed, but I am no longer hostile to bandits, forsworn or assassins.    Is there a way to fix my factions?

Also, Atronachs keep 2-shotting me in Sanguine's realm, but I'm guessing that's supposed to happen. 

I'm running Paradise Halls and LaDL (instead of immerslave) so you may be onto something.

Never had issues when i ran LaDL (key there LaDL never activated sd effects as immerslave) so the mod we're looking at here is still fitting my original theory of an issue with ph

...basically i'm just wondering if there's any utilities or code you can compare between pah and daymoyl for possible reasons for this to happen

For some reason Anger, pose, and sex training are stuck at 0. Also Respect Training is stuck at 65.600006. How do i get these to increase?

I'll have to check the faction IDs to give you some debug commands you can run... in a couple of hours i should be home again, then I can look it up (unless someone has CK available in the meantime and can post the IDs for PAHSubmission, PAHTrainAnger and PAHTrainRespect)

sounds like broken install of ph, might need to re-install it, unlees blabla has a better idea

Re-install sounds reasonable.

quoting these from the sd+ topic due to the issues with friendly bandit i had on the recent playthru:

[snip]

...basically i'm just wondering if there's any utilities or code you can compare between pah and daymoyl for possible reasons for this to happen

Probably I'm still too tired, but I have no clue what you are trying to tell me there :-/

For some reason Anger, pose, and sex training are stuck at 0. Also Respect Training is stuck at 65.600006. How do i get these to increase?

I'll have to check the faction IDs to give you some debug commands you can run... in a couple of hours i should be home again, then I can look it up (unless someone has CK available in the meantime and can post the IDs for PAHSubmission, PAHTrainAnger and PAHTrainRespect)

You called?  ;)

As I said earlier: Thalmor are just assholes anyway ;)

But they are hard for me to test, cause they aggro me anyway :D What I know is that for some reason custom NPCs tend to aggro on slaves: I have 2 custom areas with custom buildings and custom NPCs and when I enter whatever building there with a slave following me everyone goes ballistic...

The only thing I can think of right now is that something in the cleaning process doesn't work right and some fraction of a faction (yes, I needed to type that!) remains which triggers the hostilities... but then it should happen to bandits as well OR necromancers/conjurers factions are somewhat special...

Point 1: this I know that's why they are typically kill on site for me even when I play a high elf myself

As for the second part I don't use many mods that add in custom NPCs and the few custom NPCs I have had didn't give a rats ass about the slaves. The next group to agro the slaves the most would be guards and I have no mods that alter them or at least admit to altering them but at they same time it is rare that they agro. I have had Belathor agro the slaves once... didn't mind seeing them kill him except for the fact I needed to sell some crap to him, again like the guards it was never a guaranteed result sometimes he would most times he wouldn't.

I did test this out by getting a necromancer slave before I went to bed yesterday and had an incident in Riverwood can't say that wasn't caused by custom NPCs though as there are a few there but it was strange instead of other people attacking the slaves the slaves just went ballistic and killed Alvor and then proceeded to kill the whole town that was a new one for me.

Yeah, I was way too tired...

Anger has to be trained when they talk back at you ("Get away from me" -> "You need to be punished")

Pose can't be trained at the moment.

Sex has to be trained by telling them you're gonna fuck them (and then fucking or punishing (again fucking or whipping) them) or fucking them as a punishment for something else.

Respect can only be trained when they aren't respectful. At some point the chance of them not obeying you becomes quite low, so it gets harder to train it the better you train them ;)

Point 1: this I know that's why they are typically kill on site for me even when I play a high elf myself

As for the second part I don't use many mods that add in custom NPCs and the few custom NPCs I have had didn't give a rats ass about the slaves. The next group to agro the slaves the most would be guards and I have no mods that alter them or at least admit to altering them but at they same time it is rare that they agro. I have had Belathor agro the slaves once... didn't mind seeing them kill him except for the fact I needed to sell some crap to him, again like the guards it was never a guaranteed result sometimes he would most times he wouldn't.

I did test this out by getting a necromancer slave before I went to bed yesterday and had an incident in Riverwood can't say that wasn't caused by custom NPCs though as there are a few there but it was strange instead of other people attacking the slaves the slaves just went ballistic and killed Alvor and then proceeded to kill the whole town that was a new one for me.

Well, that's odd... I don't think there are any factions slaves are hostile to, but I'll have to check to make sure...

Since this is an issue with PAH itself, it'll take longer for me to fix it, but I'll try

I'm getting ready for bed now but did a little more testing and the riverwood incident is a one off. I could recreate it with the auto save I had but as I no longer have the auto save I tried going back to the save just before I entered Fort Snowhawk to catch the necromancer and can't recreate it... The necromancer did seem to be the problem he was the first to attack and then the others joined in and well then almost the whole town joined in and with skyre and most of my slaves being well equipped now Riverwood never stood a chance it was kind of funny to watch except for the fact that Alvor is one of my favorite NPCs as several  of my characters have been blacksmith that "settled down" in riverwood.  If I didn't have a rule against going after married men/women...

Archived