Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

:lol:

 

Somewhere in the distant future you could make a random event that you meet such runaway exslave in some location - could be fun  ;)

That kill-on-run thing would have to be changed to store-on-run.

Posted

blabla11, trying your new version .01d, looking good, only error I see is this:

[10/03/2014 - 08:55:37AM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest PAH (0B01FAEF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

Posted

:lol:

 

Somewhere in the distant future you could make a random event that you meet such runaway exslave in some location - could be fun  ;)

That kill-on-run thing would have to be changed to store-on-run.

Slave based random encounters? Sounds reasonable ;)

 

blabla11, trying your new version .01d, looking good, only error I see is this:

[10/03/2014 - 08:55:37AM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

    [alias Player on quest PAH (0B01FAEF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

That's not me, that's SKI... and I don't have their source code :-/

Posted

Ok, I'll ignore it then, sorry. But I did find the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc script: just make a new psc file under scripts and see if this helps:

 

scriptname SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias extends ReferenceAlias  

;EVENTS -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

event OnPlayerLoadGame()

          (GetOwningQuest() as SKI_QuestBase).OnGameReload()

endEvent

 

Posted

Ok, I'll ignore it then, sorry. But I did find the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc script: just make a new psc file under scripts and see if this helps:

 

scriptname SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias extends ReferenceAlias  

;EVENTS -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

event OnPlayerLoadGame()

          (GetOwningQuest() as SKI_QuestBase).OnGameReload()

endEvent

Good thinking!

That explains it as well, the Wiki doesn't mention SKI_QuestBase, so that's the null pointer right there. I'll add it in my dev-version and roll it out with the next version.

 

If you want, you can fix it for yourself (if you have the SDK), just add SKI_QuestBase to the PAHConfig-quest, that should do it (but it'll just remove the stack-error, the event is empty in that script)

Posted

Just a little bug report maybe... I downloaded this a while ago just got around to actually testing it and the sex training doesn't seem to go up. All the original PH "stats" increase as normal and even increase with the sex punishment options but the stat doesn't rise no matter what I do. I did download the lastest update and that did seem to change somethings around but if increasing the stat requires them to refuse well since updating they just don't refuse. 

Posted

Ok, blabla11, just tested that PlayerLoadGame fix, it doesn't work under the Config quest, it has to go under the main PAH quest itself, but other than that, it's working flawlessly.

Posted

Just a little bug report maybe... I downloaded this a while ago just got around to actually testing it and the sex training doesn't seem to go up. All the original PH "stats" increase as normal and even increase with the sex punishment options but the stat doesn't rise no matter what I do. I did download the lastest update and that did seem to change somethings around but if increasing the stat requires them to refuse well since updating they just don't refuse. 

I'll release another update tomorrow (in approx. 18 hours from now) fixing the stats-issue...

Fuck it, if the CK doesn't want to recognize my factions, I'll fucking forcefeed them to it!

 

Concerning the refusal, please elaborate: which dialogue options do you choose?

 

Ok, blabla11, just tested that PlayerLoadGame fix, it doesn't work under the Config quest, it has to go under the main PAH quest itself, but other than that, it's working flawlessly.

Huh?! The alias is in PAHConfig, that alias has SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias attached to it and that calls its own quest, so it has to be PAHConfig! (I believe you, I just can't believe what you tell me ;) )

Oh Skyrim, y u no make sense?!

Posted

In skyirm to make an MCM you need to make a quest and attach SKI script to that quest.

So ye - quest is from PAH, but script is not.

Posted

Prior to updating I when choosing the "ok slave" and then "i'm going to fuck you" or whatever they would say something along the lines of get your hands off me and then give me the punishment options most of the time. After updating 20 attempts and either no comment or something "submissive" and not once have I seen the punishment options.

 

Edit: if it matters any the slaves submission stat is 80 something

Posted

Fuck it, if the CK doesn't want to recognize my factions, I'll fucking forcefeed them to it!

 

Well, Thanos figured it out for me: I missed a file... so yay Thanos, boo me and I'll repack the file and update it in... 30 minutes

 

In skyirm to make an MCM you need to make a quest and attach SKI script to that quest.

So ye - quest is from PAH, but script is not.

But... but stack... STACK! WHY?!

 

Prior to updating I when choosing the "ok slave" and then "i'm going to fuck you" or whatever they would say something along the lines of get your hands off me and then give me the punishment options most of the time. After updating 20 attempts and either no comment or something "submissive" and not once have I seen the punishment options.

 

Edit: if it matters any the slaves submission stat is 80 something

Yes, the submission value matters ;) Actually both values matter, but if one is very high, the other can be ignored

Posted

I have used PAH for awhile with other characters so this looks great....BUT...

 

I installed this mod and created a new game - everything seems to work as advertised - 50 slaves  - dialogue all there - everything seems to function except - CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH THE SLAVES.

 

SexLab does not want to trigger from the dialogue. SexLab works fine with other characters and othe SexLab mods. So pretty disappointed as this seemed to be the purpose of the mod.

 

Anyone else not having the sexlab sex scenes start from the sex dialogue for slaves? I am using the new version 01d.

Posted

I have used PAH for awhile with other characters so this looks great....BUT...

 

I installed this mod and created a new game - everything seems to work as advertised - 50 slaves  - dialogue all there - everything seems to function except - CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH THE SLAVES.

 

SexLab does not want to trigger from the dialogue. SexLab works fine with other characters and othe SexLab mods. So pretty disappointed as this seemed to be the purpose of the mod.

 

Anyone else not having the sexlab sex scenes start from the sex dialogue for slaves? I am using the new version 01d.

you need both 0.1a (contains the scripts triggering the sex) and 0.1d (containing MCM and a few fixes), that's why both are there to download

Posted

 

Got it to work but I have another problem I accidentally enslaved my mother from the growing up mod and she ran away where do the escapees flee to?

You sir are just evil  :P

 

Bad news for you - and even worse for your "mother" - shes dead. First thing game does to a slave that successfully escaped is to kill him/her and despawn his/her body.

If she succeed to run away then she is no more.

 

I forgot I had defeat deactivated so when I when to get her up I could only enslave her and couldn't back out.

Posted

I also had removed the older version and just installed the new so sex wasn't working, after installing both it is

 

 

 

2014_10_04_00002.jpg

 

 

Posted

Suddenly my motivation returns!

 

But it still doesn't involve the followers, but 2 new NPCs in a rather uncomfortable situation...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...