[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

i do like how the current system is based on their stats trained and such, just not the glitchy environment used for it

But that's the thing: right now you sell them as slaves. With my plans you sell them as captives. So you'll get some gold for bandits and more gold for bandit chiefs; as a bounty should do...

I haven't even started thinking about the possible Thalmor-algorithm (they're just assholes anyway) or the EEC (depending on what they'd use the slaves for)

I don't get an enslave option when the npc is in bleedout though that may be because it was a gibbering lunatic from moonlight tales.

I need more information than that to even suggest a solution. As it is now you can enslave every living being while its health is below 50% or it's fleeing. Since I don't use Defeat, I can't really say anything about possible interferences, so probably my Q&A team (aqqh) is more competent for finding a solution

You can either tie up or enslave. Not both.

I use defeat with this with np.

I don't get an enslave option when the npc is in bleedout though that may be because it was a gibbering lunatic from moonlight tales.

Only issues i ever had with enslavement was on vampire characters. For some reason option to enslave never appears.

Other than that no problem with defeat even when i was enslaving non vanilla NPCs - like when i went to Thalmor Prison from Helgen Reborn mod. Left it with 5 new altmer bitches  :P

Tho im not sure if its possible to enslave an essential NPC for example - never tried as doing so would likely mess up your game. This could be the reason as well.

With defeat it simply goes like this

Only issues i ever had with enslavement was on vampire characters. For some reason option to enslave never appears.

Other than that no problem with defeat even when i was enslaving non vanilla NPCs - like when i went to Thalmor Prison from Helgen Reborn mod. Left it with 5 new altmer bitches  :P

Tho im not sure if its possible to enslave an essential NPC for example - never tried as doing so would likely mess up your game. This could be the reason as well.

That's no custom race, so it doesn't matter to PAH...

I can't see anything in the code that would suggest that Essential chars are protected... especially since it does this:

Function Capture(Actor captive)
    Actor cleaned_captive = Clone(captive)
    [...]
EndFunction

Actor Function Clone(Actor original)
    [...]
            original.MoveTo(CloneMarker)
            original.EndDeferredKill()
            original.KillEssential(Game.GetPlayer())
            [...]
EndFunction

attachicon.gif2014-09-29_00001.jpg

I don't get the enslavement prompt even when I disable Defeat.

Edit: I'll reinstall this and paradise halls later and see if it starts working.

attachicon.gif2014-09-29_00001.jpg

i've already had the "enslave" option come up for essentials farkas, but never tested it

however certain quest related npc's are protected in some starnge way with old pah and this installed over top (haven't confirmed this on my clean save here yet)

when i went to enslave a bandit leader as instructed by the jarl of falkreath, the dialog was there, but when you click enslave, it acts almost as if to enslave the npc, but doesn't do it (almost like it runs a check of some sort on the npc, then releases it)

that however was when the bandits let me walk right up and kill there leader, without question, i could have ithrown a party, we were buds

so far, the only occurence of that this run is the starting point (could be the setup immerslave did there)

we'll find out

i've already had the "enslave" option come up for essentials farkas, but never tested it

however certain quest related npc's are protected in some starnge way with old pah and this installed over top (haven't confirmed this on my clean save here yet)

when i went to enslave a bandit leader as instructed by the jarl of falkreath, the dialog was there, but when you click enslave, it acts almost as if to enslave the npc, but doesn't do it (almost like it runs a check of some sort on the npc, then releases it)

It would be great if you could make a step-by-step description how to recreate this, then I could debug it (or make a debug version and have someone test it)... There is no code I'm aware of that would lead to an "almost enslavement"

EEC is a good candidate as well, yes.

That's why I added "captives", so it's not slavetrade (except when selling to the Thalmor (also: kill all the Thalmor!)) but bountyhunting... I dunno yet, it's something in the back of my head... When the time comes I'll either gather everyones input or make it heavily modifiable...

If captured slave still has his/her old faction It can be checked when selling.

I figure there would be plenty of rich ppl intrested in having obedient thalmor sexslave all of the Empire hates them after all. (wealty citizens of each Skyrim city)

Enslaved dark brotherhood assassin trained to kill and die for new master should be worth a decent coin as well. (some nobleman buyer? Jarls?)

Bandits turned for bounty or sold into slave labor to some mine? Guess Silverblood family in Markath would always be interested in cheap workforce.

Hell, there could be a slave guild with quest to find and acquire a slave that meets certain conditions.

I figure there would be plenty of rich ppl intrested in having obedient thalmor sexslave all of the Empire hates them after all. (wealty citizens of each Skyrim city)

Enslaved dark brotherhood assassin trained to kill and die for new master should be worth a decent coin as well. (some nobleman buyer? Jarls?)

Bandits turned for bounty or sold into slave labor to some mine? Guess Silverblood family in Markath would always be interested in cheap workforce.

Hell, there could be a slave guild with quest to find and acquire a slave that meets certain conditions.

The clones lose all factions, but I can grab them before the clone-process and make a marker-faction (rank 1 = bandit, rank 2 = stormcloak etc), so that's easy enough to do

slavery is still illegal, so selling of dedicated slaves should be restricted... but I can, at least to myself, explain the lore-friendliness of bounties...

so rich ppl wanting sexslaves, dark brotherhood wanting forced volunteers (or training material), mineworkers and such would still be done by the slavers (central distribution and such), while the bounties could be done almost everywhere. So you can still get some money out of it (fixed bounties, depending on rank of captive), but to get the big money, you need to travel or take higher risks (maybe have having a slave follow you trigger city guards (unless it's someone with a bounty or enough submission to not be wearing a collar))...

eh, this is getting more and more complex the longer I think about it :-/

The clones lose all factions, but I can grab them before the clone-process and make a marker-faction (rank 1 = bandit, rank 2 = stormcloak etc), so that's easy enough to do

slavery is still illegal, so selling of dedicated slaves should be restricted... but I can, at least to myself, explain the lore-friendliness of bounties...

so rich ppl wanting sexslaves, dark brotherhood wanting forced volunteers (or training material), mineworkers and such would still be done by the slavers (central distribution and such), while the bounties could be done almost everywhere. So you can still get some money out of it (fixed bounties, depending on rank of captive), but to get the big money, you need to travel or take higher risks (maybe have having a slave follow you trigger city guards (unless it's someone with a bounty or enough submission to not be wearing a collar))...

eh, this is getting more and more complex the longer I think about it :-/

BUT DAMN!!!! IT SOUNDS GOOD   good luck!!  ( baby steps one at a time )

Prisoners of war. There's a lot of precedent for war captives to be parceled out to mines, farms, and the more 'docile' ones were employed in cities. Who in Windhelm is gonna believe that that high elf you turned up with isn't a Thalmor? And Solitude - Redguards are all Forsworn, right?

Don't think 'selling slaves', think revenue stream for hiring war captives out :)

It would be great if you could make a step-by-step description how to recreate this, then I could debug it (or make a debug version and have someone test it)... There is no code I'm aware of that would lead to an "almost enslavement"

so far each playthru of paradise halls is different, having revealed new ways to get it working right or new bugs

i've so far, had 2 different types of "almost enslavement:

1 type of almost enslavement was before the addon - very common for high level with multi-followers with the original mod requiring 10% life, it became common to kill and enslave the npc so the npc is cloned as non-hostile and has the slave quest marker, but has no slave personality to escape or trade screen or follow (basically its a friendly npc that just stands around, can act as a player-friendly guard tower against enemies)

What you can do now

* Enslave people

* Train them as slaves

* Train them to be respectful

* Train them to fight for you

* Slaves can be given equipment to wear

* Slaves can be leashed up to stop them running off (which they'll try to)

* Slaves have a separate backpack for carrying stuff you don't want them to wear.

* All slave dialogue re-uses existing dialogue, so no matter the voice type of the person enslaved, you will hear them talk

* You have a whip (it even leaves whip-marks)

* Sell salves to Master Jerrek in the Fellglow Slave Camp

What you can't do

* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

ok, the enslaving non-playable races has proven to be false (can enslave any race or creature) and re-using existing dialogue again false(heard many cases of the voices changing after enslavement), but important npc's....only had that 1 test/occurence so far: this was a mission from the jarl of falkreath, getting the same letter from him every playthru at about level 9, it uses the random quests of the falkreath area and its using this as an addon for a pre-existing run, so far haven't re-tested/confirmed this on cleansaves running with the addon

at about level 20'ish i made my way to falkreath and did his mission to kill his bandit leader, but i don't remember which camp he gave me this time and the target bandit camp just let me walk up and enslave them 1-by-1 until reaching the leader who still wouldn't fight back, but wouldn't enslave either- when using enslave: it wouldn't clone or enslave when selecting the dialog, could see it shimmer, but no enslavement, finally gave up after 3rd or so try and finished it off (and yes i even tried reloading the game a few times to see if the game was being buggy, but had no effect so killed him and moved on)

[snip]

so far each playthru of paradise halls is different, having revealed new ways to get it working right or new bugs

i've so far, had 2 different types of "almost enslavement:

1 type of almost enslavement was before the addon - very common for high level with multi-followers with the original mod requiring 10% life, it became common to kill and enslave the npc so the npc is cloned as non-hostile and has the slave quest marker, but has no slave personality to escape or trade screen or follow (basically its a friendly npc that just stands around, can act as a player-friendly guard tower against enemies)

[snip]

ok, the enslaving non-playable races has proven to be false (can enslave any race or creature) and re-using existing dialogue again false(heard many cases of the voices changing after enslavement), but important npc's....only had that 1 test/occurence so far: this was a mission from the jarl of falkreath, getting the same letter from him every playthru at about level 9, it uses the random quests of the falkreath area and its using this as an addon for a pre-existing run, so far haven't re-tested/confirmed this on cleansaves running with the addon

at about level 20'ish i made my way to falkreath and did his mission to kill his bandit leader, but i don't remember which camp he gave me this time and the target bandit camp just let me walk up and enslave them 1-by-1 until reaching the leader who still wouldn't fight back, but wouldn't enslave either- when using enslave: it wouldn't clone or enslave when selecting the dialog, could see it shimmer, but no enslavement, finally gave up after 3rd or so try and finished it off (and yes i even tried reloading the game a few times to see if the game was being buggy, but had no effect so killed him and moved on)

concerning the first point: I've had bodies fly away from me just as I clicked the enslave option and it worked just fine... my problem right now is I need some point where I can start looking for a loophole in the code, but between "activate" and "slave is done" I can find none. Even if the NPC dies AFTER (that's important) you activated the perk (the little box pops up) it will still clone it perfectly. It only cares for the status once: when deciding whether the conditions to display the box is met or not. everything else is grabbed from the baseactor or is fixed and can't be changed by anything inside the game.

The second point:

• Slaves have a separate backpack for carrying stuff you don't want them to wear. FALSE
  • All slave dialogue re-uses existing dialogue, so no matter the voice type of the person enslaved, you will hear them talk FALSE BY OMISSION (it replaces everything with male/female eventoned)
  • You have a whip (it even leaves whip-marks) FALSE BY OMISSION (you have to find it)
  • CAN'T Enslave anything which isn't a playable race FALSE
  • CAN'T Enslave any 'important' npcs. FALSE

What I'm trying to say: the description of the original PAH is a lot of wishful thinking and hot air. So only believe (in) the one true slavemaster:

ME!*

*insert maniacal laughter here*

Ah yes, I should answer your question: PAH doesn't touch any NPC until you activate them. so the bandits standing around is some other mod

Prisoners of war. There's a lot of precedent for war captives to be parceled out to mines, farms, and the more 'docile' ones were employed in cities. Who in Windhelm is gonna believe that that high elf you turned up with isn't a Thalmor? And Solitude - Redguards are all Forsworn, right?

Don't think 'selling slaves', think revenue stream for hiring war captives out :)

I have so much stuff in my head concerning factions and races and slaves and bounties and omg it's gunna 'splode!

Also I have no idea how to balance it in any way, shape or form and I want to get follower-training done first, anyway :P

Thanks a lot for this mod. I love the additons you've made to PH. Beeing able to have sex with your slaves via slave-dialogue is really what I was looking for. Have been running it for a few days now and haven't encountered anything criticial. (As mentioned before, sex-training does not seem to increase.. not sure if it's used for anything, yet).

I also very much encourage your general direction of thought: More features are always nice but robust functionality and good dialogue should be the top-priority.

But since i can't resist, a few thoughts for the future:

- This was talked about a few posts earlier, but I thought I'd add an opinion. Playing a female PC and enslaving a male NPC is probably something that could be expanded a bit.

Males that are punished in this case should imho definitly be the on the 'receiving' end (it's a punishment after all). When using a 'consensual' sex-topic (as far as you could see ordering a slave as consensual) it would probably be best to have both options: Order the slave to do you and alternatively to bugger him. Either this dialogue could be gender-specific.. or just toggleable via MCM. (We should also not forget that there are gay/bi characters which might  be interested in ordering a slave to be the 'giving' part). Anyway this should probably not trigger the aggressive animations, since that would be out of place.

- potential Idea: sex as a reward for the slave: Not sure if it's interesting but you could also add a dialogue option to have 'friendly' sex with the slave if he/she is well behaved/trained that uses a more generous dialogue tone and adds a smaller amount to training

- posing as punishment: Might be interesting to some. Tie up your slave somewhere and leave him/her for a while.

- sex with others: Order your slave to have sex with someone.. or something, for the beastly inclined (maybe a later additon could be to actually earn money with this.. though TDF also already covers that..)

- and a bit more advanced: combining the above two. Tieing up your slave (maybe in a marketplace or an inn) and have others (randomly?) use her.

- maybe some devious devices integration (probably best as an optional component.. not everyone uses it) like slaves being put in some of the gear and then later pleading to be released (based on arousal perhaps)

Oh, and a personal wish: I'd really love an option to rename your slave. Mostly for the generic types (bandits and such). Entering a name like the enchanting menu would be the coolest option of course, though i suspect that's a bit too difficult to implement? Maybe just some premade names to choose via dialogue would be feasable though. You know.. things like Pet, Bitch, Cumslut or Adoring Fan.

• As mentioned before, sex-training does not seem to increase.. not sure if it's used for anything, yet

It's used for the consensual topic, so it should increase... I can make you a debug version in approx 10 hours...

• Playing a female PC and enslaving a male NPC is probably something that could be expanded a bit. Males that are punished in this case should imho definitly be the on the 'receiving' end (it's a punishment after all).

Absolutely. I'm trying to keep it as generic as possible (less work), but it seems I have to double or triple the dialogue in that regard :-/

• When using a 'consensual' sex-topic (as far as you could see ordering a slave as consensual) it would probably be best to have both options: Order the slave to do you and alternatively to bugger him. Either this dialogue could be gender-specific.. or just toggleable via MCM. (We should also not forget that there are gay/bi characters which might  be interested in ordering a slave to be the 'giving' part). Anyway this should probably not trigger the aggressive animations, since that would be out of place.

Toggle in MCM to set possible dialogue options. Easy enough to do, once I roll out the MCM (all MCM updates will be released when some other feature is done)

• potential Idea: sex as a reward for the slave: Not sure if it's interesting but you could also add a dialogue option to have 'friendly' sex with the slave if he/she is well behaved/trained that uses a more generous dialogue tone and adds a smaller amount to training

the "friendly" (aka not rape) dialogue exists, but it requires an increase in sex training, so it won't show up for you if that doesn't work

• posing as punishment: Might be interesting to some. Tie up your slave somewhere and leave him/her for a while.

I need to get posing to work before I start implementing punishment options for it ;) Don't know yet how I do it exactly, especially since I plan on integrating zaz items (pony for example is definitely a punishment)

• sex with others: Order your slave to have sex with someone.. or something, for the beastly inclined (maybe a later additon could be to actually earn money with this.. though TDF also already covers that..)

see "training by follower"

• combining the above two. Tieing up your slave (maybe in a marketplace or an inn) and have others (randomly?) use her.

Maybe. Depends on whether I can force the binding-specific animation without moving the NPC. Far in the future ;)

• maybe some devious devices integration (probably best as an optional component.. not everyone uses it) like slaves being put in some of the gear and then later pleading to be released (based on arousal perhaps)

I'm currently testing the possibilities of implicit dependencies, so far it looks very promising

• I'd really love an option to rename your slave. Mostly for the generic types (bandits and such). Entering a name like the enchanting menu would be the coolest option of course, though i suspect that's a bit too difficult to implement?

There's a mod on the Nexus (Rename Objects or something like that) that already does that and I have it's source, so maybe, when I find the time to analyze it (still working on the dynamic placement analysis)

As mentioned before, sex-training does not seem to increase.. not sure if it's used for anything, yet.

I can make you a debug version in approx 10 hours...

Talos smiles upon you, because suddenly spare time appears! I'll send you a PM when I've got the debug version

blabla11 Great mod! But even in ancient Rome slaves for their dedication released into the wild. That would be here as well do it! let go and took a follower of free and married her.

This took me a while to understand (I suspect this is Google translated). Are you asking to have an option to set (well-trained) slaves free and make them 'normal' followers?

blabla11 Great mod! But even in ancient Rome slaves for their dedication released into the wild. That would be here as well do it! let go and took a follower of free and married her.

This took me a while to understand (I suspect this is Google translated). Are you asking to have an option to set (well-trained) slaves free and make them 'normal' followers?

Yes, you understood correctly. Only with new skills and marry them.

ok, apparently this works better with sd+ than defeat ( i don't use defeat, you can try all 3 if you like) - with sd+ you can be a slave and still take your own slaves thru this mod and the falmer slaves have dialogs as if you were falmer enslaved by them so it gets a bit interesting

Got it to work but I have another problem I accidentally enslaved my mother from the growing up mod and she ran away where do the escapees flee to?

You sir are just evil  :P

Bad news for you - and even worse for your "mother" - shes dead. First thing game does to a slave that successfully escaped is to kill him/her and despawn his/her body.

If she succeed to run away then she is no more.

Bad news for you - and even worse for your "mother" - shes dead. First thing games does to slave that successfully escaped is to kill him/her and despawn his/her body.

If she succeed to run away then she is no more.

dammit, aqqh...

Credits:
  • Ep1cL3w7z for getting me set up and helping with my first steps in the CK and Papyrus
  • dkatryl for letting me use his stagger-animation-setup from SLSubmit and providing the code so I could teach myself some stuff
  • Asrienda for getting me to release this
  • Slammer64 for legal support
  • aqqh for being my technical support team

Archived