[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

[so much text again]

Two more things you can do for me:

• Have you tried disabling daymoyl to see if you still get CTDs?
  • Have you tried starting a new game to see if you still get CTDs?

i can retest some more, but so far it seems the last time i used the save cleaner you suggested (in spriggan grove), the ctd' have cleared up this time, i think what ever the cleaner cleaned is what lead to the weird bugs i screenshotted to you

if it turns out i'm wrong and i still get ctd's it will require a new game to remove daymoyl, it comes with a warning when using "deferred kill"  that it can't be safely removed afterwords

the last game i had played out til ctd's occured during combat in the sewers of riften looking for the ragged flagon, so i didn't want to try starting yet another new game until we have some better idea of fixing it, unless you think it's just load order, but still requires a new game like last time did, i can go over my mod list from before i started using loot and see what happens

FFS, what does daymoyl do to this game?!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what exactly could be causing this... noone should be able to screw with my factions unless they explicitly try to screw with my factions... (at least as far as I understand Bethesdas engine)

That's why I keep saying "that shouldn't happen"... so either one of your mods is really really intrusive on everyone else or your game is just royally fucked (ignoring the possibility that I, the master of everything, made a mistake; cause that would never happen!)

In the first case there is probably not much I can do, cause that modder is a huge asshole and will keep fucking up other ppls mods

In the second case there might be some voodoo I could try as soon as I see an angle of attack...

And for the infinitesimal small chance that I, the master of everything, made a mistake, I still have no idea where to start, cause nothing makes any sense!

So right now your game is a dead corpse, but there is weird movement... and I keep poking it with a stick until it bursts open and I know what's creating the movement that shouldn't happen, cause it's a dead corpse

[so much text again]

Two more things you can do for me:

• Have you tried disabling daymoyl to see if you still get CTDs?
  • Have you tried starting a new game to see if you still get CTDs?

i can retest some more, but so far it seems the last time i used the save cleaner you suggested (in spriggan grove), the ctd' have cleared up this time, i think what ever the cleaner cleaned is what lead to the weird bugs i screenshotted to you

if it turns out i'm wrong and i still get ctd's it will require a new game to remove daymoyl, it comes with a warning when using "deferred kill"  that it can't be safely removed afterwords

the last game i had played out til ctd's occured during combat in the sewers of riften looking for the ragged flagon, so i didn't want to try starting yet another new game until we have some better idea of fixing it, unless you think it's just load order, but still requires a new game like last time did, i can go over my mod list from before i started using loot and see what happens

FFS, what does daymoyl do to this game?!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what exactly could be causing this... noone should be able to screw with my factions unless they explicitly try to screw with my factions... (at least as far as I understand Bethesdas engine)

That's why I keep saying "that shouldn't happen"... so either one of your mods is really really intrusive on everyone else or your game is just royally fucked (ignoring the possibility that I, the master of everything, made a mistake; cause that would never happen!)

In the first case there is probably not much I can do, cause that modder is a huge asshole and will keep fucking up other ppls mods

In the second case there might be some voodoo I could try as soon as I see an angle of attack...

And for the infinitesimal small chance that I, the master of everything, made a mistake, I still have no idea where to start, cause nothing makes any sense!

So right now your game is a dead corpse, but there is weird movement... and I keep poking it with a stick until it bursts open and I know what's creating the movement that shouldn't happen, cause it's a dead corpse

sd+ link page here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-31/page-1

requires daymoyl from nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?

basically sd+ allows player slavery - the thin line that borders between player slavery and npc slaves is what differs between the massive sd+ and daymoyl mods versus ph

this makes a great mod pack together player escapes slavery to become a slaver.... if we can find and fix the bugs between them

...i'll go over my mod list from before loot  next couple days and start a new save from there, while you get briefed on those mods, hope between us we get this figured out

Btw blabla you could add an option to female slavers that you want your slave to fuck you not otherwise.

Form the lack of better animations orals would have to do as they are - only if you have such possibility for oral punishment fill PC as actor[0] in sexlab

and for oral "service" fill PC as actor[1].

For the rest up to you - there is few cowgirl animations that could be used and gain they are most "femdom" of all available.

This game really needs some animations for dominant females... Wake up animators!  :D

Btw for another idea that could be related to this - how about rewards for well behaved slaves? But doesnt have to be sexlab related.. could be for example that slave would ask for a piece of equipment of decent quality.

Or there could be an option to allow one slave to punish the other.

Also - for the long run - not sure if you know a flash game called slavemaker

Basic idea is to take more or less rebellious female and train her into obedient (sex)slave.

Some of those ideas could be great here - like at first slave would only agree to do masturbation show, then for oral when at least some submission is gained.

Then vaginal then anal and then all kinds of fetish plays.

Point is that hardheaded just captured slave would prefer a beating than serving you as a fucktoy which would be turning otherwise over time (well unless you make some masochistic personality slave  ;) ).

"So right now your game is a dead corpse, but there is weird movement... and I keep poking it with a stick until it bursts open and I know what's creating the movement that shouldn't happen, cause it's a dead corpse"

LMAO

I didn't know you fixed the faction thing, been playing so long with PAH it's an auto reaction to leave certain slaves behind in some areas, going to try that out now.

And thank you so much for this mod, fantastic add on to PAH.

Is there a reason this mod doesn't seem to show up in the Sexlabs downloads framework list? I only found it by accident and it's hard to track, my favorite mod, on this site now.

Btw blabla you could add an option to female slavers that you want your slave to fuck you not otherwise.

Form the lack of better animations orals would have to do as they are - only if you have such possibility for oral punishment fill PC as actor[0] in sexlab

and for oral "service" fill PC as actor[1].

For the rest up to you - there is few cowgirl animations that could be used and gain they are most "femdom" of all available.

This game really needs some animations for dominant females... Wake up animators!  :D

Btw for another idea that could be related to this - how about rewards for well behaved slaves? But doesnt have to be sexlab related.. could be for example that slave would ask for a piece of equipment of decent quality.

Or there could be an option to allow one slave to punish the other.

Also - for the long run - not sure if you know a flash game called slavemaker

Basic idea is to take more or less rebellious female and train her into obedient (sex)slave.

Some of those ideas could be great here - like at first slave would only agree to do masturbation show, then for oral when at least some submission is gained.

Then vaginal then anal and then all kinds of fetish plays.

Point is that hardheaded just captured slave would prefer a beating than serving you as a fucktoy which would be turning otherwise over time (well unless you make some masochistic personality slave  ;) ).

Option to toggle will happen.

Gimme a list and a link with possible animations and I'll consider them... As mentioned before, I'm not really happy with the male-centric animations myself...

The different values for different sex-options are already planned, but I'd like to do the different personalities first to have a basis for a more in-depth-implementation

I didn't know you fixed the faction thing, been playing so long with PAH it's an auto reaction to leave certain slaves behind in some areas, going to try that out now.

And thank you so much for this mod, fantastic add on to PAH.

Is there a reason this mod doesn't seem to show up in the Sexlabs downloads framework list? I only found it by accident and it's hard to track, my favorite mod, on this site now.

Don't try it just yet, I haven't fixed it;)

Thanks for the endorsement and kind words :) It's not on the list because probably noone bothered to report it as listable ;)

Gimme a list and a link with possible animations and I'll consider them... As mentioned before, I'm not really happy with the male-centric animations myself...

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/animation-tags its a bit outdated tho. For example no DI animations that were added in SL 1.59.

all of those 2 actors male-female animations follow the same rule of:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = actor that is fucked
sexActors[1] = actor that is fucking

for those female-female ones
i used just 3 in my mod
Zyn Licking
Arrok Lesbian
Zyn Lesbian
all 3 are consensual and all 3 seems to follow the rule:
Actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = actor that receives the licking
sexActors[1] = actor that licks.

Its not always 100% accurate as for example one of them is ending with 69.

I call them by name not by "oral" tag for example.

just an update here with some interesting results already:

wasn't much adjustment i could find in my load order so i disabled daymoyl and sd+ with a fresh start and it seems that alt start is doing something with factions as well

i've been using alt start for months choosing a different start each playthru

this time i chose the soldier start as a stormcloak and found the windhelm guards don't care that i'm a succubus anymore so, we'll see if that produces more strange results as this comes along, still just starting with screenshots of the succubus menu and the guards, note my horns and wings are active here as well, no slaves yet

post-436139-0-14764700-1413737311_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-98668100-1413737324_thumb.jpg

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/animation-tags its a bit outdated tho. For example no DI animations that were added in SL 1.59.

all of those 2 actors male-female animations follow the same rule of:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = actor that is fucked
sexActors[1] = actor that is fucking

for those female-female ones
i used just 3 in my mod
Zyn Licking
Arrok Lesbian
Zyn Lesbian
all 3 are consensual and all 3 seems to follow the rule:
Actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = actor that receives the licking
sexActors[1] = actor that licks.

Its not always 100% accurate as for example one of them is ending with 69.

I call them by name not by "oral" tag for example.

Oh, I thought you had another animation set in mind, one not in SL...

Yeah, I have to refactor my fuck-script anyway at some point (I think I mentioned that in the old thread ;) ), so I'll list that as "bugfix"... Could the lesbian animations be used for male slave licking female master?

On a side note, I happen to know that one of the persons posting in this thread knows a thing or two about animations (you know who you are! I know your secret :P ), so maybe, if you lot ask really really nice, that person may be inclined to make some animations for us ;) (unnamed person: consider this me asking really really nice that you may consider making us some (non-consensual,) female-oriented animations; pretty please :D )

oh, also could you add an mcm option to  "enable" these mods, not quite as important as the other previous issues, so when ever get time for it later, i'll fiind the console commands for now

What mods you talking about?

oh, also could you add an mcm option to  "enable" these mods, not quite as important as the other previous issues, so when ever get time for it later, i'll fiind the console commands for now

paradise halls, instead of console codes to find the reboot spell, there should have always been a button option for it like with other mods

milkmod has it, sd+ has it, etc...

paradise halls, instead of console codes to find the reboot spell, there should have always been a button option for it like with other mods

Well, reboot doesn't exactly enable/disable the mod... but I can add a toggle to add/remove the spell, that's easy enough... a reset button will take more time, since I'd have to read how the menus behave (there's a section about that in the API, I just don't know the exact mechanics)

Well, reboot doesn't exactly enable/disable the mod... but I can add a toggle to add/remove the spell, that's easy enough... a reset button will take more time, since I'd have to read how the menus behave (there's a section about that in the API, I just don't know the exact mechanics)

eh, close enough, that'll work, thanks again

btw blabla dont know if you want to introduce threesomes at any point but in case that you do - before you make a mistake that seems somewhat common

"and btw for MMF anims its way better to call them ByName with actors defined individually for each of them. Doing it ByTags usually leads to a lot of gay action..."  :P 

btw blabla dont know if you want to introduce threesomes at any point but in case that you do - before you make a mistake that seems somewhat common

"and btw for MMF anims its way better to call them ByName with actors defined individually for each of them. Doing it ByTags usually leads to a lot of gay action..."  :P 

Eventually, when I get the work-mechanic implemented... I plan (male/female) mistresses and possibly prostitution, so these could include threesomes. Also possibly as a part of the follower-training mechanic

so as i described the setup in the previous posts, it seems with daymoyl removed from load order something is still causing ctd's in combat against humanoid's (combat against wolves does ok)

combat at this point is still too ranndom to narrow it down any further than that

i'm gonna run some more tests and start posting papyrus after i've narrowed it down to any humanoid combat or just certain factions and why it seems to be happening during my would-be death this time (suspect my submit is somehow damaged)

I got BeeingFemale mod and I guess it dose not work with this mod my PC had sex with the slave many times and do not see anything about her having cum in her I almost got the slave train as a sex slave and that bring me to another question what happen after I do have her train as a sex slave can I take her with my PC and force her to have sex with other NPC or is that in the works as for now my slave is just a play toy for my PC

Beeing female does not allow impregnating any female that is not an unique actor.

So it depends on who your slave is. If you enslave say Ysolda then shes an unique actor. If you enslave some say Thalmor Justiciar then that's not an unique actor.

If your slave is unique and it doesn't work then my bet is system that replaces original NPC with a enslaved clone is to blame - like clone of unique actor is no longer unique or at least considered as unique by beeing female. If it is then original PAH is to blame not extension.

Beeing female does not allow impregnating any female that is not an unique actor.

So it depends on who your slave is. If you enslave say Ysolda then shes an unique actor. If you enslave some say Thalmor Justiciar then that's not an unique actor.

If your slave is unique and it doesn't work then my bet is system that replaces original NPC with a enslaved clone is to blame - like clone of unique actor is no longer unique or at least considered as unique by beeing female. If it is then original PAH is to blame not extension.

Enslaved uniques stay unique... I'll have to try and see if maybe I can make non-unique NPCs unique during the cloning process (added to To-Do list)

I just released my first map (a player house)! So I can help with mapmaking if you still need help. I've gotten pretty good at it I think.

Yay! I'll send you a pm with what I have in mind... It's definitely not urgent, but just so you have a general idea

so as i described the setup in the previous posts, it seems with daymoyl removed from load order something is still causing ctd's in combat against humanoid's (combat against wolves does ok)

combat at this point is still too ranndom to narrow it down any further than that

i'm gonna run some more tests and start posting papyrus after i've narrowed it down to any humanoid combat or just certain factions and why it seems to be happening during my would-be death this time (suspect my submit is somehow damaged)

ok, good news is that was submit having issues with a sex scene from an old bug that sexlab still hasn't fixed yet so had to reload to a previous save to fix that, but since then i'm haveing no ctd's and i've aquired my first slave. training is going well, still no bugs to report. even had the chance to test "carry this for me slave" for a nice working backpack

i'll keep testing, got a while before i build back to where i was the last game to re-test problem areas with daymoyl disabled

wonder if it would be possible to add factions to the slave...but not all at once, added based on their submission levels so the more submissive the slave to the player the more friendly it becomes with player factions

Easily done, but I don't see the point. Please explain what you'd like to achieve with that...

Well it mostly is already implemented, isn't it?

Just caught slave is more aggressive towards you than well trained slave - variables for anger and respect training do define how polite slave is towards you.

So only thing might be more dialogues for example - Pah do is somewhat limited by this idea to use only vanilla voiced lines.

Archived