[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Change that = yes, even if the current mechanism is not that difficult once understood.

As to be seen as to how to handle it otherwise ?

There are two PH mods - PH hideout and PH family farm which both have area's that slaves can't escape from regardless of submission so you might want to look at those if you want to implement a similar mechanic

Areas are not hard to handle, it's just another if-condition: if leashed || (leash collar && MCM toggle) || in this cell

What I'd like to do is physically restrain them (zaz ankle cuffs for example or inside a cage). Equipment is easy enough to do, a cage... I dunno yet... maybe with markers and such...

I haven't had this issue recently but just want to point out since I was reminded of it with this last line of post I had a case happen once when doing the Waking Nightmare quest when going into Vermina's temple the slaves wouldn't follow and even though I leashed them and had them all at 80 submission I would always lose 1 if I had more then 2. Only had it happen once but it kept annoying me because it was when I first got PAH .73 and I was determined not to lose anyslaves after spending hours running them down to keep them from escaping. Haven't had it in my 3 playthoughs since though I always leave them in the mines before starting the quest now don't know if that matters.

Again just pointing this out it might even have been something already fixed for all I know.

Probably has something to do with followers not going in there and Skyrim doing stuff to them. Can you try to reproduce it and if you can, can you do the same for Dark Brotherhood sanctuary? That would be helpful.

From my experience if their submission isn't high enough they can escape even if locked in a cell with no exit.

Once their submission is high enough you can order them to wait anywhere you want.

cool so i dont need some special cell, like the add on to paradise halls.  looking to populate my sjel blad castle treasure room with slave mannequins.

the addons don't work (aside from this mod)

Yes, use the leash collar

From my experience if their submission isn't high enough they can escape even if locked in a cell with no exit.

Once their submission is high enough you can order them to wait anywhere you want.

Or you leash them ;)

this is the only current method that truly works

There are two PH mods - PH hideout and PH family farm which both have area's that slaves can't escape from regardless of submission so you might want to look at those if you want to implement a similar mechanic

neither of those work :

the slaves still use the same escape mechanics as any other area

What I'd like to do is physically restrain them (zaz ankle cuffs for example or inside a cage). Equipment is easy enough to do, a cage... I dunno yet... maybe with markers and such...

so far the devious slave boots help to slow the slave down if you keep them with you and happen to escape, they can be re-aquired easier for punishment, but the meshes are sometimes bugged and height adjustments almost always are, but the other restraints seem to be working as intended so i have no idea if thats just a bug with slaveheels light added as well and sd no longer uses zaz cuffs, its upgraded to devious devices as well, so its hard to test zaz on slaves - previous saves i gave them the zaz items and slave wore it, but zaz items as usual just give appearance.............think the first thing you need to do before attempting zaz is to find what's broken with the equipped slave items that's causing things to unequip: some say its fast travel, but i Rarely if ever use fast travel, personally i find it sometimes when loading a new dungeon or when returning to a waiting slave who hasn't been seen for a while, but escape engine or leash kept him where he belonged

so far the devious slave boots help to slow the slave down if you keep them with you and happen to escape, they can be re-aquired easier for punishment, but the meshes are sometimes bugged and height adjustments almost always are, but the other restraints seem to be working as intended so i have no idea if thats just a bug with slaveheels light added as well and sd no longer uses zaz cuffs, its upgraded to devious devices as well, so its hard to test zaz on slaves - previous saves i gave them the zaz items and slave wore it, but zaz items as usual just give appearance.............think the first thing you need to do before attempting zaz is to find what's broken with the equipped slave items that's causing things to unequip: some say its fast travel, but i Rarely if ever use fast travel, personally i find it sometimes when loading a new dungeon or when returning to a waiting slave who hasn't been seen for a while, but escape engine or leash kept him where he belonged

I can pretty much do whatever I want... all I need is a keyword on the item. When I detect that, I set a flag -> slave can't flee no more... That's why I said equipment is easy ;)

Are slaves still losing their stuff? I thought I fixed that...

Long time luker here, just popping up to say thank you, really nice work. Just waiting for integration with devious devices, currently I have to go trough devious interactions, and asking a slave if she _wants_ to put on something... yeah.

Probably has something to do with followers not going in there and Skyrim doing stuff to them. Can you try to reproduce it and if you can, can you do the same for Dark Brotherhood sanctuary? That would be helpful.

I can but it will probably be a while. If someone else here is in a place where they can easily test this I highly recommend it I'm in the middle of trying to find out why my frame rates just took a shit on me the other day.

Long time luker here, just popping up to say thank you, really nice work. Just waiting for integration with devious devices, currently I have to go trough devious interactions, and asking a slave if she _wants_ to put on something... yeah.

Hi, you should be able to put the slave into devious devices via the "You are going to wear this..."-option. That works best for me ;-)

I can pretty much do whatever I want... all I need is a keyword on the item. When I detect that, I set a flag -> slave can't flee no more... That's why I said equipment is easy ;)

Are slaves still losing their stuff? I thought I fixed that...

ok, this may be an old bug then, i'm not sure what version i'm on, i'll update and see if it re-occurs

ok, new issue or continuance of the issue that caused me to start fresh the last save....

ctd's during these occurances:

last savethru it happened during the thieves guild mission to find the guild house in the sewers, but that game i suspected too many updates and decided to restart new

updated sexlab and paradise halls Again!!

now i'm crashing on combat again

i enslaved a boethiah cultist and major issues with ctd ever since

first i  had a hard time getting thru combat against the whiterun without ctd then helped the slave to kill him

next again had more ctd's less than 5 minutes later against the thalmor and a slaver

finally get thru that and have another whiterun guard ctd on enslavement this time

does the new version require another new save?

posting the final papyrus of the attempted guard enslavement = ctd using latest version

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to add an option to have your slave crawl on all fours (see e.g. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?) as punishment. The slave would have to stay on all fours until you allow him to get up again... ;-)

Apart from this: greate job!!!! I love to see PH being "resurrected" :-)

Greetz

Unless I figure out how to implicitly access custom animations. probably not. I hate dependencies...

Hi, you should be able to put the slave into devious devices via the "You are going to wear this..."-option. That works best for me ;-)

I have no idea how the DD-stuff works... If it just has to be on a character, see second quote for solution.

If it requires some extra code... eeeeeeeh, dependencies... although I suspect DD would be a reasonable dependency

ok, new issue or continuance of the issue that caused me to start fresh the last save....

last savethru it happened during the thieves guild mission to find the guild house in the sewers, but that game i suspected too many updates and decided to restart new

first i  had a hard time getting thru combat against the whiterun without ctd then helped the slave to kill him

next again had more ctd's less than 5 minutes later against the thalmor and a slaver

finally get thru that and have another whiterun guard ctd on enslavement this time

posting the final papyrus of the attempted guard enslavement = ctd using latest version

(Holy fuck)²...

Holy fuck #1: that's a lot of CTDs... if you disable Extension, you still get the crashes? I have no idea where to start looking for problems, cause I never do anything non-vanilla during combat... unless there's a problem with the "should slave fight"-calculation...

Holy fuck #2: that log actually looks good for me ;) only one error (my first try at implicit dependency) which I can clean up...

To be honest, I guess that last crash came from the xpoCrimeScanner, since my error went through and 2 seconds passed... In any case, I'll patch you up a test version tomorrow to see if that's the culprit

I have no idea how the DD-stuff works... If it just has to be on a character, see second quote for solution.

If it requires some extra code... eeeeeeeh, dependencies... although I suspect DD would be a reasonable dependency

dependency on sexlab is obviously already there

On ZAZ i guess you were planning it anyway.

So it would add DD Integration and DD Assets to the list with soft dependency of DD Expansion and possibly Captured Dreams Shop.

But unless you're planning to add some events based on devious devices i dont rly see a point in doing so. Events like forcing slave to wear a belt with some plug that would drive her insane - this could do as a punishment or a way to make sex training more effective for example. Well, unless you would introduce feature with rebellious slaves that would attack you to reclaim their freedom - then gags, blindfolds and armbinders would come in handy.

Atm equipping slaves with these devices is as easy as giving those devices to them. Their scripts are forcing actors to equip them as soon as it lands in their inventory. To the point of absurd even - if you put devious device into slave backpack (that container which is supposed to be just for carrying items) you will get message that slave backpack got devious device equipped on it...

dependency on sexlab is obviously already there

On ZAZ i guess you were planning it anyway.

So it would add DD Integration and DD Assets to the list with soft dependency of DD Expansion and possibly Captured Dreams Shop.

But unless you're planning to add some events based on devious devices i dont rly see a point in doing so. Events like forcing slave to wear a belt with some plug that would drive her insane - this could do as a punishment or a way to make sex training more effective for example. Well, unless you would introduce feature with rebellious slaves that would attack you to reclaim their freedom - then gags, blindfolds and armbinders would come in handy.

Atm equipping slaves with these devices is as easy as giving those devices to them. Their scripts are forcing actors to equip them as soon as it lands in their inventory. To the point of absurd even - if you put devious device into slave backpack (that container which is supposed to be just for carrying items) you will get message that slave backpack got devious device equipped on it...

It's always "I'd like to keep (explicit) dependencies to a minimum"... SL itself is obvious, else this mod wouldn't make sense ;)

For the posing I'd need some animations, so zaz comes to my mind.

Anything else I'd need to be convinced it would really add to the mod and couldn't be done otherwise. Like mirksx said with DD, there's already a way to do it, so I might not have to add this point-of-failure option...

Only event I can think of is flags like "arms bound", "legs bound" and all I need there is a keyword on the item... so yeah... maybe with the posing stuff, but then I can fall back on flags again.

Or maybe reactions to equiping the stuff, but then that's already done in PAH with keywords (collars)...

The backpack is actually another NPC in a hidden cell... pretty crappy solution, but unless I figure out how to limit weight on a container I ain't touching what ain't really broken...

if skyrim scripting is anything like fallout or oblivion, you can make use of mods without even making them an dependency. You just have to make use commands like == modloaded, not sure how it is for skyrim but i need to check.

Then when doing this you can just assets from those mods and making your mod not even being dependent of the other mods.

I don't think you can properly equip any kind of devious item without making DDi an requirement.

These are not like normal items - each devious item is composed of two items (render item from DDa and inventory item from DDi). Both need to cooperate because if they are not bugs happen.

To properly equip them you need to use functions from DDi - libs.ManipulateDevice() or libs.EquipDevice(). No idea how (if its even possible) to use these functions without adding DDi as requirement.

Imo it would b better to make a PAH DD patch for those who would like such feature implemented. If blabla would find some spare time for it ever that is  :P

if skyrim scripting is anything like fallout or oblivion, you can make use of mods without even making them an dependency. You just have to make use commands like == modloaded, not sure how it is for skyrim but i need to check.

Then when doing this you can just assets from those mods and making your mod not even being dependent of the other mods.

But implicit dependencies have their limitations as well... and I'm still in the testing phase for those (don't want to spam the log with null pointers again ;) )

I don't think you can properly equip any kind of devious item without making DDi an requirement.

These are not like normal items - each devious item is composed of two items (render item from DDa and inventory item from DDi). Both need to cooperate because if they are not bugs happen.

To properly equip them you need to use functions from DDi - libs.ManipulateItem() or libs.EquipItem(). No idea how (if its even possible) to use these functions without adding DDi as requirement.

Imo it would b better to make a PAH DD patch for those who would like such feature implemented. If blabla would find some spare time for it ever that is  :P

You mean Paradise_Halls_SLExtension_DDExtension.esp? :D

Errm, "spare time"? What's that?! I'd support any (external or implicit) extension to the best of my abilities, but if you're waiting for me to do this, don't hold your breath... On one hand, my workload keeps increasing, on the other hand I have enough stuff planned already to keep me busy for a year and third hand (yes, we are all mutants) I don't use DD myself, so I'd need someone to help me work through it before I can start implementing something (see first hand)...

(Holy fuck)²...

Holy fuck #1: that's a lot of CTDs... if you disable Extension, you still get the crashes? I have no idea where to start looking for problems, cause I never do anything non-vanilla during combat... unless there's a problem with the "should slave fight"-calculation...

Holy fuck #2: that log actually looks good for me ;) only one error (my first try at implicit dependency) which I can clean up...

To be honest, I guess that last crash came from the xpoCrimeScanner, since my error went through and 2 seconds passed... In any case, I'll patch you up a test version tomorrow to see if that's the culprit

the crime scanner makes sense as this started after taking some1 hostile to pretty much every faction and i'll try removing ph next as this seems to be spreading thru every battle now

Edit: ya,That fixes it, if i remove all ph mods form the load order, the next combat with imperial soldiers is seconds later with out ANY isues at all

that just sacrifices all acquired slaves upto this point

...think my last playthru i was using a bandit slave against thieves, if that helpes determine a  better solution

Edit2:the crimescanner makes me wonder if a possible solution would be to force a dialog with crimefaction npc to turn in the slave for bounty

Edit 3: i think i've found a temporary solution that should hopefully get me from the farms east of whiterun to fellglow - if i switch to full succubus form, those factions become hostile to me and i don't get bounty for attacking them, next i also switch to sneak mode so the slaves are unaffected, use a bow for sneak attack and my followers run ahead, finishing the job before the 2 opposing factions meet...ok that's not working so well either, not sneaky enough i guess

Edit 4: this snapshot of slave boethiah cultist's random stats shows even more peculiarities here (only had oral sex once, but it seems his stats change when they shouldn't - started at a sex training of 30+ and all other stats at 0 then i gave oral stats using the dialog "i'm going to fuck you now", then the stats went down to a normal range for 1 oral training, but now after kiling off all those soldiers, i get high submission value)

lol, would those stats be because i pretty much saved his ass against those soldiers and guards

Edit 5: something weird is defintely going on with that slave and the crime faction:  finally got it playing good for a while now, had to change back to normal form and leash the slave while i scout ahead and clear a path, then went back for the slave and the guards outside the slave camp started to attack a few slaves as well (the boethiah cultist and the thalmor guard and the imperial guard), only ignored the mercy of stendar, but this time no ctd's from it so i helped the slaves kill off those guards and sold all, but the boethiah cultist at the slave camp, i'm only keeeping him for further testing on this bug, i'll test it more later against known crime factions and if it persists more i'll leash him by the slave camp until the patch is ready for testing

....lol, he's my first slave with 100 submission so its extra incentive to keep him around and get this bug worked out

To properly equip them you need to use functions from DDi - libs.ManipulateDevice() or libs.EquipDevice(). No idea how (if its even possible) to use these functions without adding DDi as requirement.

sd+ went for over a year using a dd patch

post-436139-0-94178900-1413306427_thumb.jpg

[stuff]

FFS, stop breaking my mod! :@

Did you disable all slaves or just all PAH-mods and left PAH itself running? That would help me narrow it down... Also could you provide me some logs of the fight-crashes?

The screenshot should be impossible unless you beat the slave for about 15 minutes for no reason at all... FFS, what did you do to my mod?! :(

CliftonJD, on 10 Oct 2014 - 05:32 AM, said:

blabla11, on 10 Oct 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Also: load Extension after all other PAH-mods (Fellglow & Farengar) since they might overwrite something I changed...

CliftonJD, on 09 Oct 2014 - 5:07 PM, said:

its an issue new to me and only happens in sd under certain circumstances that are normally fixable thru its mcm, but in these new cases popping up its not fixable

....understand you may have been tired at the time of response, but if its possible to check those 2 codes or to mingle with skyrimill for his info on it

I'll contact skyrimill (user here?) for a possible quick fix and maybe additional info... If it's something I can fix inside PAH, I'll do it

yes skyrimill made sd+ here at lverslabhttp://www.loverslab.com/user/159469-skyrimll/

oh and thans for looking into it btw

this issue is beginning to look like a load order issue with the factions against daymoyl and loot
so far seems to be solved when i started fresh game after that i adjustted the the load order manually

Edit :if i try to reload That save now with current updates and load order i get instant ctd, posting that log as "old save won't load" if you think there's anything useful there

mod list:
(0 -> 0) Skyrim.esm
(1 -> 1) Update.esm
(2 -> 2) Dawnguard.esm
(3 -> 3) HearthFires.esm
(4 -> 4) Dragonborn.esm
(5 -> 5) SexLab.esm
(6 -> 18) paradise_halls.esm                        (note paradise halls here before manual adjustment) (loot put this here)
(7 -> 6) Devious Devices - Assets.esm
(8 -> 7) SexLab Attraction.esm
(9 -> 8) hdtHighHeel.esm
(10 -> 9) PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
(11 -> 10) RaceCompatibility.esm                (possible this is affecting things as well, no clue)
(12 -> 11) actorEvents.esm
(13 -> 12) SexLabAroused.esm
(14 -> 13) ZaZAnimationPack.esm
(15 -> 14) daymoyl.esm                                 (note daymoyl here)
(16 -> 15) Devious Devices - Integration.esm
(17 -> 16) SummerWear.esm
(18 -> 17) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
(19 -> 19) SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
(20 -> 20) LoversVictim.esp
(21 -> 21) AradiaDDintegrated.esp
(22 -> 22) Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
(23 -> 23) Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp
(24 -> 24) NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
(25 -> 25) Brawl Bugs CE.esp
(26 -> 26) Strap.esp
(27 -> 27) ArmorEbonyRanger.esp
(28 -> 28) Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
(29 -> 29) NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp
(30 -> 30) Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
(31 -> 31) SexLab Submit.esp
(32 -> 32) DCSorceress.esp
(33 -> 33) Animated Dragon Wings.esp
(34 -> 34) Devious Cidhna.esp
(35 -> 35) SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
(36 -> 36) Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
(37 -> 37) BearMcrabWispArmor.esp
(38 -> 38) Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
(39 -> 39) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
(40 -> 40) CompetitionSwimsuit.esp
(41 -> 41) FNISSexyMove.esp
(42 -> 42) GagSFX.esp
(43 -> 43) GagSFXDragonborn.esp
(44 -> 44) GagSFXHearthfires.esp
(45 -> 45) DD_restrained.esp
(46 -> 117) paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
(47 -> 46) AlynShirArmor.esp
(48 -> 47) DD - Interactions.esp
(49 -> 48) Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
(50 -> 49) Latex Armor.esp
(51 -> 50) lilithssickle.esp
(52 -> 51) SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
(53 -> 52) CannabisUpdate.esp
(54 -> 53) NewVampChainsGloves.esp
(55 -> 54) NonEssentialChildren.esp
(56 -> 55) SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
(57 -> 56) SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
(58 -> 57) SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
(59 -> 58) SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
(60 -> 59) PSQ Aroused.esp
(61 -> 60) GagSFXDawnguard.esp
(62 -> 61) sanguinesDebauchery.esp
(63 -> 62) Captured Dreams.esp
(64 -> 63) dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
(65 -> 64) fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
(66 -> 65) Ballet Boots.esp
(67 -> 66) SD Cages.esp
(68 -> 67) DeviousTraps.esp
(69 -> 68) marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
(70 -> 69) AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
(71 -> 70) SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
(72 -> 71) Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
(73 -> 72) Spriggan Armor 2.esp
(74 -> 73) SexLab Trainers.esp
(75 -> 74) sextoys-calyps-2.esp
(76 -> 75) CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
(77 -> 76) SkyUI.esp
(78 -> 77) slaverun.esp
(79 -> 78) dip.esp
(80 -> 79) CuteNordPreset10.esp
(81 -> 80) DeviousRegulations.esp
(82 -> 81) slaverunVanillaNPCEnslaved.esp
(83 -> 82) submitdd_ff.esp
(84 -> 83) submitdd_ff_exp.esp
(85 -> 84) SuccubusRaceLite.esp
(86 -> 85) Werewolf Hybrid.esp
(87 -> 86) xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
(88 -> 87) hydra_slavegirls.esp
(89 -> 88) Devious Deviants.esp
(90 -> 89) Jenya.esp
(91 -> 90) paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
(92 -> 91) MilkModNEW.esp
(93 -> 92) ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
(94 -> 93) DeviouslyHelpless.esp
(95 -> 94) Item Recycling.esp
(96 -> 95) SummerWearSA.esp
(97 -> 96) Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
(98 -> 97) SexyBikinis.esp
(99 -> 98) Darklilith.esp
(100 -> 99) Aradia Living Parasite Armor.esp
(101 -> 100) Cannabis.esp
(102 -> 101) MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
(103 -> 102) Shiny Catsuits.esp
(104 -> 103) SexLab Slut Shout.esp
(105 -> 104) SexLabDangerousNights.esp
(106 -> 105) CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp
(107 -> 106) My Home Is Your Home.esp
(108 -> 107) Ghillie Suit.esp
(109 -> 108) my longbow.esp
(110 -> 109) mmbedroll1.esp
(111 -> 110) Zipsuit.esp
(112 -> 111) Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
(113 -> 112) ImmerSlave.esp
(114 -> 113) EstrusChaurus.esp
(115 -> 114) afeSLChaurusExpansion.esp
(116 -> 115) SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
(117 -> 116) paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

this new issue below

CliftonJD, on 14 Oct 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

blabla11, on 13 Oct 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

(Holy fuck)²...

Holy fuck #1: that's a lot of CTDs... if you disable Extension, you still get the crashes? I have no idea where to start looking for problems, cause I never do anything non-vanilla during combat... unless

the crime scanner makes sense as this started after taking some1 hostile to pretty much every faction and i'll try removing ph next as this seems to be spreading thru every battle now

Edit: ya,That fixes it, if i remove all ph mods form the load order, the next combat with imperial soldiers is seconds later with out ANY isues at all

that just sacrifices all acquired slaves upto this point

...think my last playthru i was using a bandit slave against thieves, if that helpes determine a better solution

: finally got it playing good for a while now, had to change back to normal form and leash the slave while i scout ahead and clear a path, then went back for the slave and the guards outside the slave camp started to attack a few slaves as well (the boethiah cultist and the thalmor guard and the imperial guard), only ignored the mercy of stendar, but this time no ctd's from it so i helped the slaves kill off those guards and sold all, but the boethiah cultist at the slave camp, i'm only keeeping him for further testing on this bug, i'll test it more later against known crime factions and if it persists more i'll leash him by the slave camp until the patch is ready for testing

....lol, he's my first slave with 100 submission so its extra incentive to keep him around and get this bug worked out

here's current load order during the new issue

mod list:
(0) Skyrim.esm
(1) Update.esm
(2) Dawnguard.esm
(3) HearthFires.esm
(4) Dragonborn.esm
(5) SexLab.esm
(6) Devious Devices - Assets.esm
(7) SexLab Attraction.esm
(8) hdtHighHeel.esm
(9) PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
(10) RaceCompatibility.esm
(11) actorEvents.esm
(12) SexLabAroused.esm
(13) ZaZAnimationPack.esm
(14) daymoyl.esm
(15) Devious Devices - Integration.esm
(16) SummerWear.esm
(17) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
(18) paradise_halls.esm                           (note paradise halls here)
(19) SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
(20) LoversVictim.esp
(21) AradiaDDintegrated.esp
(22) Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
(23) Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp
(24) NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
(25) Brawl Bugs CE.esp
(26) Strap.esp
(27) ArmorEbonyRanger.esp
(28) Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
(29) NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp
(30) Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
(31) SexLab Submit.esp
(32) DCSorceress.esp
(33) Animated Dragon Wings.esp
(34) Devious Cidhna.esp
(35) SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
(36) Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
(37) BearMcrabWispArmor.esp
(38) Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
(39) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
(40) CompetitionSwimsuit.esp
(41) FNISSexyMove.esp
(42) GagSFX.esp
(43) GagSFXDragonborn.esp
(44) GagSFXHearthfires.esp
(45) DD_restrained.esp
(46) AlynShirArmor.esp
(47) DD - Interactions.esp
(48) Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
(49) Latex Armor.esp
(50) lilithssickle.esp
(51) SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
(52) CannabisUpdate.esp
(53) NewVampChainsGloves.esp
(54) NonEssentialChildren.esp
(55) SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
(56) SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
(57) SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
(58) SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
(59) PSQ Aroused.esp
(60) GagSFXDawnguard.esp
(61) sanguinesDebauchery.esp
(62) Captured Dreams.esp
(63) dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
(64) fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
(65) Ballet Boots.esp
(66) SD Cages.esp
(67) DeviousTraps.esp
(68) marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
(69) AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
(70) SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
(71) Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
(72) Spriggan Armor 2.esp
(73) SexLab Trainers.esp
(74) sextoys-calyps-2.esp
(75) CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
(76) SkyUI.esp
(77) slaverun.esp
(78) dip.esp
(79) CuteNordPreset10.esp
(80) DeviousRegulations.esp
(81) slaverunVanillaNPCEnslaved.esp
(82) submitdd_ff.esp
(83) submitdd_ff_exp.esp
(84) SuccubusRaceLite.esp                          (looks like an issue here)
(85) Werewolf Hybrid.esp
(86) xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
(87) hydra_slavegirls.esp
(88) Devious Deviants.esp
(89) Jenya.esp
(90) paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
(91) MilkModNEW.esp
(92) ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
(93) DeviouslyHelpless.esp
(94) Item Recycling.esp
(95) SummerWearSA.esp
(96) Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
(97) SexyBikinis.esp
(98) Darklilith.esp
(99) Aradia Living Parasite Armor.esp
(100) Cannabis.esp
(101) MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
(102) Shiny Catsuits.esp
(103) SexLab Slut Shout.esp
(104) SexLabDangerousNights.esp
(105) CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp
(106) My Home Is Your Home.esp
(107) Ghillie Suit.esp
(108) my longbow.esp
(109) mmbedroll1.esp
(110) Zipsuit.esp
(111) Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
(112) ImmerSlave.esp
(113) EstrusChaurus.esp
(114) afeSLChaurusExpansion.esp
(115) SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
(116) paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
(117) paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

i noted 1 possile issue there because ctd occured most frequent in succubus form, but there has to be another issue in that list affecting that particular slave, because i didn't switch to succubus form until after the guards start attacking the slave and ctd occured, until i reloaded the game and tried to defend the slave using succubus form

[stuff]

FFS, stop breaking my mod! :@

Did you disable all slaves or just all PAH-mods and left PAH itself running? That would help me narrow it down... Also could you provide me some logs of the fight-crashes?

The screenshot should be impossible unless you beat the slave for about 15 minutes for no reason at all... FFS, what did you do to my mod?! :(

had to remove all ph mods to fix the issue(tried removing the addons first, had no effect, still crashed), but i never saved the game when i tested it without ph running, next i put ph back in with the addons and everything's working back to normal again, so i think the key here is the load order, when i re-added ph it moved to the bottom of the list, didn't bother to put back where it was

papyrus 1, 2, and 3 are logs of the massive fight to protect this poor slave against all those mean guards

no clue what happened to the slave stats there, unless combat and healing a slave who's not ordered to fight gives good submission values

papyrus 0 is an ongoing save since then, its getting a little bigger now, but it still works - i'm standing in whiterun with the slave in front of me and guard next to him

i'm going to switch to succubus now and see if the issue comes back (to test possible additional issues between the crime scanner and succubus race)

that test had some strange results - combat and enslavement of first guard went ok, ctd never occured until i gave that guard a leash collar as i'm being shot at by another guard

papyrus 0 is a log of the time from from papyrus 1 until the test in whiterun with a ctd ending

so there's still an issue unresolved here, i hope the log shows....

i'm guessing its still the crimescanner?

next papyrus i duplicated that same event, but this time the guard died before enslavement and ctd occured during combat with the next guard (renamed this file guard fight)

post-436139-0-74727300-1413391396_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-88188300-1413391412_thumb.jpg

I have posted here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38149-trying-to-troubleshoot-faction-weirdness/?view=getnewpost

But was wondering how to fix the faction conflict that occur whenever npc's enter combat ?? So far the mod that mostly hate PAH is Slavegirls:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-hyd-slavegirls-8117z/

When i captured a bandit. and there is combat nearby any of these spawned npc's from slavegirls goes berserk and forcing other npc who are friendly to all turn against PAH captured slave.

Normally if the npc was just a bandit it would have been fun to watch, but when you finally manage to train the slave to 100 submission and watching how she gets killed in front of you is not really fun too watch.. :(

I have posted here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38149-trying-to-troubleshoot-faction-weirdness/?view=getnewpost

But was wondering how to fix the faction conflict that occur whenever npc's enter combat ?? So far the mod that mostly hate PAH is Slavegirls:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-hyd-slavegirls-8117z/

When i captured a bandit. and there is combat nearby any of these spawned npc's from slavegirls goes berserk and forcing other npc who are friendly to all turn against PAH captured slave.

Normally if the npc was just a bandit it would have been fun to watch, but when you finally manage to train the slave to 100 submission and watching how she gets killed in front of you is not really fun too watch.. :(

that mods updates had some issues with slaverun also, i think they repoerted ctd's with it

i'm using a much older version of that from before the issues (i'm using 8.05), try using it (i noticed it's still on the dl page), until some1 else has better solution

oh and try adjusting load order as well as i noticed above some slaves are affected by load order (i had to move ph and addons to the bottom of the list)

I figured there was a problem, so i fired up skyrim editor and noticed immediately some errors. There is bug with the factions so i fixed that and opened any npc added by this mod many npc;s has aggresive settings on and any crime to boot. This will make them go aggro anytime combat start so i switched it no no crime now all i working right. Because the npc's from slave girls where attacking and has crime on then anything attacking them will make even more npc's around go aggressive.

So it was either disabling slave girls or fix it myself.

To properly equip them you need to use functions from DDi - libs.ManipulateItem() or libs.EquipItem(). No idea how (if its even possible) to use these functions without adding DDi as requirement.

Errm, "spare time"? What's that?! I'd support any (external or implicit) extension to the best of my abilities, but if you're waiting for me to do this, don't hold your breath... On one hand, my workload keeps increasing, on the other hand I have enough stuff planned already to keep me busy for a year and third hand (yes, we are all mutants) I don't use DD myself, so I'd need someone to help me work through it before I can start implementing something (see first hand)...

well, i found this, though i have no idea if it actually works (haven't tried it yet).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53108/?

this apparently lets you equip slaves with DD items, also does a number of other things.

well, i found this, though i have no idea if it actually works (haven't tried it yet).

this apparently lets you equip slaves with DD items, also does a number of other things.

Based on the previous thread, this patch is already integrated into blabla11's release.

This thing was something else - in original PAH you couldn't put DDs on slaves at all because of some conflict. Blabla fixed that.

So atm you can order your slave to equip any kind of DD item by "i want you to wear something" dialogue. But that's all - slaves wont act any extraordinary with those devices on and it's pretty much more of a handicap for you than for them - you need to take them off each time you decide to screw them and this rather important feature of this expansion.

What we are talking about are events that would make slaves act differently just because they are wearing some DDs. So that forcing your slave to wear DDs would be another type of punishment / training method for you to choose.

For example slave driven mad by soulplugs could beg you to allow her to fight for you if you would only free her of those blasted plugs.

Or they would beg you to screw them as plugs could make them desperate to drop their arousal.

Making them wear armbinder or blindfold could reduce their willingness to run - as they would see such attempts as futile.

Could be for example used to break resistance of some hardheaded slave which would be very hard to train otherwise - guess blabla mentioned something about adding various personalities to slaves.

Many things could be done here.

Tho its way easier said than done. And for sure it would be quite time consuming.

Blabla fixed that.

Nope, wasn't me. I just installed the patch-fix myself and used their scripts as basis of mine. So credit for that fix goes to them ;)

[long post is long]

I've quickly glanced over the logs and while I can't provide a solution yet (or even a debug version, sorry; I hope I find the time during the weekend), are you using the Papyrus Data Transfer tool to clean your saves? You have a lot of old data and their corresponding errors in those logs...

Archived