[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I have an issue where I talk to some npcs like icarus from jarl of irvastead and I cannot talk to them when i click activate

I have to pick enslave to talk but the npcs get deleted when they are gone as slaves. Can you make it so that npcs respawn at there default location after 3 ingame days or something instead of being deleted?

I know they get deleted because I used the CS tag mod to track where they go when they run away and they are not visible or interactable so it means they are disabled

Sounds like JoW is setting up their NPCs in a weird way... the option shouldn't pop up for a normal NPC...

run 3 console commands on one of the problematic NPCs:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the results here, please

on another note: i'd like to add something i've noticed with  sextraing the male npc's using this mod seems to have some weird side-effects: the animations seem to be for females - male npc's gettin anal raped by the female character's strapon or male npc gettin his pussy eaten by the female character seems to be the 2 anims for those

perhaps when you get mcm, you could have a setting to reverse who's gettin anal during the anims or atleast during oral have it recognise its a dude there, should not be pussy eating anim

This shouldn't happen... I don't care about gender in my code, only who is the victim... Sexlab SHOULD do the rest properly... :-/

Ok blabla11, been running your new version, here's what I'm seeing:

[snip]

Those 3 are the only real errors showing, keep up the good work, hope it helps.

I dunno why these errors keep popping up, I haven't touched the leash-script at all... but I'll take a look at the faction-error

wondered if that was a sexlab issue or this mod, but so far oly noticed it with the slaves

If I don't want to sell slaves,do I need the slave camp .esp?

It creates CTDs in my game because I'm using inmersive patrols,everytime I fast travel and there is a civil war battle it crashes.

Also,noticed that when sex starts with a slave my character is teleported for sex where the slave is.When I was using romance or Submit the sex started where my char stands.If a slave is sitting you won't be able to see barely anything or if sex starts in a corner you can end falling off the map.Don't know if that can be changed in Sexlab or is this mod related.

And no matter what I do the sex training never increases,the submission,respect and all other stats are ok,but not the sex one.

Oh,and thank you for resurrecting this mod,latest version in Nexus it never worked for me,and you managed to fix it all :)

I don't think you need it, but I'm not 100% sure (can't check right now)... just try it ;)

That's probably an option I have to set in the function I use to generate the Sexlab-event. I'll have to read a bit more about SL then, I guess

Can you try to start a new game, enslave someone and see if the training works then? If so, I'll make you a debug-script and a patch-script...

hope new game helps that case cause i've had no issues with sextraining for submission or respect: for me if i added this to an old game with pah installed i was able to get sex training those for those dialogs when i shouldn't have been able to, but clean saves worked as they should even for combat training -  you should have dialogs when they misbehave: after choosing the "i'm going to punish you" or "you need to be punished" dialog, next you can choose a sex option to punish the slave instead of the whipping - also sexual punishments use a different formula to determine how much its going to affect training of the stats for the slave, seems to be a lower value than whipping

on another note: i'd like to add something i've noticed with  sextraing the male npc's using this mod seems to have some weird side-effects: the animations seem to be for females - male npc's gettin anal raped by the female character's strapon or male npc gettin his pussy eaten by the female character seems to be the 2 anims for those

This shouldn't happen... I don't care about gender in my code, only who is the victim... Sexlab SHOULD do the rest properly... :-/

wondered if that was a sexlab issue or this mod, but so far oly noticed it with the slaves

I'm using the code from Submit... maybe I forgot to copy something, I dunno...

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Usually its a matter of how you position actors in sexActor array - most of the time sexactor 0 should be female while actor 1 does the stabbing whatever its gender is.

Zyn licking could use actor swap too. Not big of an issue (as its les anim) but it looks plenty like my char servicing a slave not otherwise  :P 

Usually its a matter of how you position actors in sexActor array - most of the time sexactor 0 should be female while actor 1 does the stabbing whatever its gender is.

Zyn licking could use actor swap too. Not big of an issue (as its les anim) but it looks plenty like my char servicing a slave not otherwise  :P 

right, that's not too hard to change... right now I just put the slave in 0 and the PC in 1...

thinking about it, it wouldn't really make sense to have the PC (regardless of gender) be the receiving end of anal sex, since it's training the slave, not training the PC...

in case of the lesbian animation, who should be first and who second (as in "licking" vs "getting licked")?

well, it could be the issue

if you call it like that 

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = Female_SlaveMaster
sexActors[1] = Male_Slave

sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive")

You will get anim of male slave raping his female mistress.

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = Male_Slave
sexActors[1] = Female_SlaveMaster

Female would ass rape her male slave with a strapon... 

Imo both options suxx  :P

For les anim there is no rules i guess. They are all made as consensual so pretty much there was no difference "who's on top". so for one animation it would be actor 0 for other actor 1...

Only way to make it better would be to make individual arrays for each anim (called by GetAnimationByName) and that would complicate the code a little.

As i said its not much of a big deal anyway - there are simply no aggressive lesbian animations.

A shame, really.

I have an issue where I talk to some npcs like icarus from jarl of irvastead and I cannot talk to them when i click activate

I have to pick enslave to talk but the npcs get deleted when they are gone as slaves. Can you make it so that npcs respawn at there default location after 3 ingame days or something instead of being deleted?

I know they get deleted because I used the CS tag mod to track where they go when they run away and they are not visible or interactable so it means they are disabled

It looks to me as thing from PAH itself - not extension.

When you enslave NPC that NPC gets teleported somewhere, killed and despawned. Then PAH spawns a new NPC - which is a clone of original one - which is tagged as enslaved.

It was made like that so when you got a quest to kill someone you can enslave them instead and still get the quest done.

My bet PAH does not recognize NPCs from jarl of irvastead mod and is not able to clone them.

No the runaway and npc disappearing has always been like that. I know that PAH replaces the NPC with a clone because I enslaved a npc in a quest and it progressed like if he died. But the clone NPC will disappear and become Un-interactable. And thats not just on modded npc, i think. I need to test it more to be sure. And I can enslave the Jarl of irvastead npcs. I don't want to. I wanted to talk normally. Also a weird thing I noticed is that I get enslave option for my horse when it was hostile.

Dont know why but  Icarus seems fine now. Don't know what gives ???

PS: I don't know why he is naked. He was like that already when I first encountered him. The other Npc in Irvastead were clothed though. If I encounter this again on any other Npc I will repeat these command codes you gave me and post the results 

TESV_2014_09_28_20_18_49_483.jpg

TESV_2014_09_28_20_19_40_328.jpg

I'm using the code from Submit... maybe I forgot to copy something, I dunno...

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

submit also has an mcm to "always show females in the victim role" and there has to be something you're missing from that code or the wrong part of the code for it to give a female licking anim for against a male slave, almost as if submist had a gender check (judgine by the mcm rules i'd expect as much)

When you enslave NPC that NPC gets teleported somewhere, killed and despawned. Then PAH spawns a new NPC - which is a clone of original one - which is tagged as enslaved.

It was made like that so when you got a quest to kill someone you can enslave them instead and still get the quest done.

My bet PAH does not recognize NPCs from jarl of irvastead mod and is not able to clone them.

No the runaway and npc disappearing has always been like that. I know that PAH replaces the NPC with a clone because I enslaved a npc in a quest and it progressed like if he died. But the clone NPC will disappear and become Un-interactable. And thats not just on modded npc, i think. I need to test it more to be sure. And I can enslave the Jarl of irvastead npcs. I don't want to. I wanted to talk normally. Also a weird thing I noticed is that I get enslave option for my horse when it was hostile.

Sounds like JoW is setting up their NPCs in a weird way... the option shouldn't pop up for a normal NPC...

run 3 console commands on one of the problematic NPCs:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the results here, please

that applies to both the jarl who's suddenly fixed and the injured hostile horse:

this mod allos the enslaving of any npc's without creature biased (even original ph had the bug for horses, was just less common)

would suggest you buy the heal other spell for riding the horse, its likely to die soon if its giving enslave dialogs and apparently the jarl needed to be healed for some reason or other, if you can't speak to him then heal him

from what i know blabla wants to change whole enslave mechanics completely - so it no longer be that you have to activate an NPC - so imo just wait for that to happen.

Imo both options suxx  :P

Very true... But I don't want to ignore female PCs... too many mods focus on one gender already :-/ eh, I'll figure something out...

Dont know why but  Icarus seems fine now. Don't know what gives ???

PS: I don't know why he is naked. He was like that already when I first encountered him. The other Npc in Irvastead were clothed though. If I encounter this again on any other Npc I will repeat these command codes you gave me and post the results

Naked NPC shouldn't come from Extension (unless you enslaved and raped them, working on that already)

that applies to both the jarl who's suddenly fixed and the injured hostile horse:

this mod allos the enslaving of any npc's without creature biased (even original ph had the bug for horses, was just less common)

I don't know yet how to limit the enslavement to humanoids only... I had hoped isCreature would work, but that's deprecated :-/

you think you can add a patch to load slaves on a cart mod? like for example this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25493/?

Unless I change something on the slaves (eg add them to the hireling-faction) probably not in the foreseeable future

from what i know blabla wants to change whole enslave mechanics completely - so it no longer be that you have to activate an NPC - so imo just wait for that to happen.

Indeed, but I'd still like to prevent the enslavement of non-humanoids (including draugr, giants and such). I could make a list with all the playable races, but that would exclude custom races, which is something I don't want to do... I might do it as a temporary fix if this issue is too problematic, but I'd like to do it properly the first time around

Indeed, but I'd still like to prevent the enslavement of non-humanoids (including draugr, giants and such). I could make a list with all the playable races, but that would exclude custom races, which is something I don't want to do... I might do it as a temporary fix if this issue is too problematic, but I'd like to do it properly the first time around

Imo you need the same conditions like those for vampire feeds then. All actors that can be fed on should be enslaveable as well - all humanlike races excluding children no animals, monsters, undead (well, some mods allow feeding on vampires but its not possible by default) etc etc.

Not sure what that condition is - HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC? At least some lead you can check out.

Imo you need the same conditions like those for vampire feeds then. All actors that can be fed on should be enslaveable as well - all humanlike races excluding children no animals, monsters, undead (well, some mods allow feeding on vampires but its not possible by default) etc etc.

Not sure what that condition is - HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC? At least some lead you can check out.

Dammit aqqh, if you keep this up, I'll have to mention you in the credits ;)

my next issue is with the slaveexcavations

don't know why, but its giving ctd, never did it before (doubt thats caused by this addon, something is giving me a null form too)

i should be able to re-install that esp, but was wondering if you'd like to take a stab at making your own better fellglow keep that doesn't crash people

don't know why, but its giving ctd, never did it before (doubt thats caused by this addon, something is giving me a null form too)

i should be able to re-install that esp, but was wondering if you'd like to take a stab at making your own better fellglow keep that doesn't crash people

Not unless someone with any kind of mapmaking abilities volunteers...

but I do have planned that players can sell certain slaves (or captives ;) ) to certain factions... bandits -> guards, civilian -> thalmor -> stormcloak <-> legion and so on... but then I have no idea when I come around to actually implementing this...

Not unless someone with any kind of mapmaking abilities volunteers...

but I do have planned that players can sell certain slaves (or captives ;) ) to certain factions... bandits -> guards, civilian -> thalmor -> stormcloak <-> legion and so on... but then I have no idea when I come around to actually implementing this...

hey that would be a workable alternative to the current method in fellglow if you could set this a priority

but I do have planned that players can sell certain slaves (or captives xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png ) to certain factions... bandits -> guards, civilian -> thalmor -> stormcloak <-> legion and so on... but then I have no idea when I come around to actually implementing this...

If you need samples on how to do this check the mod named sexlab submit it has a mechnism just like this bandits can brought in on any guards storm cloaks captives can be brought in only to imperials and imperials can only be brought in too storm cloaks etc..

I would stick to underground factions - bandits (Mistwatch maybe after you complete quest for Fjola), Thiefs Guild and East Empire Company can be involved in slave trade.

Guess Thalmor too - but tbh no matter how i play thins game i always end up with Thalmor offering bounty for my head  ;)

Hell, i've always wondered where the hell dark brotherhood gets all those initiates which i kill by the dozens  :P but that would be quite against the lore.

hey that would be a workable alternative to the current method in fellglow if you could set this a priority

Don't hold your breath, it's not even on the feature list yet... There's tons of balancing, gamebreakers and such to consider

If you need samples on how to do this check the mod named sexlab submit it has a mechnism just like this bandits can brought in on any guards storm cloaks captives can be brought in only to imperials and imperials can only be brought in too storm cloaks etc..

Something like that, yes. Only a lot more restrictive, yet broader (if that makes any sense ;) )

I would stick to underground factions - bandits (Mistwatch maybe after you complete quest for Fjola), Thiefs Guild and East Empire Company can be involved in slave trade.

Guess Thalmor too - but tbh no matter how i play thins game i always end up with Thalmor offering bounty for my head  ;)

Hell, i've always wondered where the hell dark brotherhood gets all those initiates which i kill by the dozens  :P but that would be quite against the lore.

EEC is a good candidate as well, yes.

That's why I added "captives", so it's not slavetrade (except when selling to the Thalmor (also: kill all the Thalmor!)) but bountyhunting... I dunno yet, it's something in the back of my head... When the time comes I'll either gather everyones input or make it heavily modifiable...

Archived