Jump to content

[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!


Malfus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay I figured out how to see the XML.

 

Open the " IncTeenSSP_v2.1.package " mod file with TS4PE

 

Find The Tuning File Type: 0X6E0DDA9F Instance: 0x0000000000003E35.

 

0edaa9ba4d.png

 

Just enable fallback text to see a preview and you're good to go and make the changes that were suggested.

To do this, go to Settings -> External Programs and set a text editor like Notepad ++

 

 

Okay a couple of things.  Yes Baby Gender is determined at conception.  Been experimenting with that for the last week.  If not at conception it is when the trimester updates.  Also the Traveling problem...    Here goes.  Took me a couple of hours to find the bad boy (XML) causing all the trouble. 

 

The Tuning File Type:  0X6E0DDA9F  Instance: 0x0000000000003E35

EAxis had to update it for a ghost Bartender?  They changed the checks from t  ="is dead" n ="is dead"  to t = "trait" and n ="trait".  Also updated to see if the Bartender is "A ghost" instead of "dead".  lol 

This is a tuning filter for Bartender not Busy.  So my sim couldn't travel anywhere there was a bar.  Mainly the lounges and the restaurant.

 

I'm updating it now and should see if that solves my traveling problem.  hehe

 

Edit:  That fixed it.  Travelling problems solved.  All he did was change the minimum age from YOUNGADULT to TEEN.  Cool!

 

Pcgeekri

 

Took me a bit to realize what Pcgeekri said was a bit of a turnaround when reading the XML file.

 

In the XML you can find this bit 

<V t="is_dead"><U n="is_dead"><T n="invert_score">True</T></U></V><V t="trait"><U n="trait">

Simply replace the first two instances of "is_dead" with "trait".

 

The line above should look like this :

 

 

<V t="trait"><U n="trait"><T n="invert_score">True</T></U></V><V t="trait"><U n="trait">

 

Save your file and you're good to travel!

 

Posted

Nicely done!

I may grab Notepad++ to see what else I can learn. I really don't know much about XML modding or what all can be done with them in the Sims 4. The sheer number of files available is a bit overwhelming.

I do like this mod, however, so it's good to have the biggest issue with it resolved while we wait for Malfus to come back to it.

Posted

Nicely done!

 

I may grab Notepad++ to see what else I can learn. I really don't know much about XML modding or what all can be done with them in the Sims 4. The sheer number of files available is a bit overwhelming.

 

I do like this mod, however, so it's good to have the biggest issue with it resolved while we wait for Malfus to come back to it.

If you do get it, to make the XML data easy to read, head on over to

 

Plugins -> Plugin Manager and download XML Tools

 

Then in the XML tools menu, the tools you'll use are 

 

8f36bdc1b9.png

 

First one to make it readable. Second one after you're done editing to make it back into a linear form, ( Not sure if this step is mandatory or not but i did it regardless )

 

Edit : Uploaded the 2.1 file with the fix to MEGA 

https://mega.co.nz/#!i5dnHCKY!CWd-hjWF61fKGl93G7DeOirVp5EXp2L5r7e53fv297I
Posted

Hey, new here, but I've been trying to get this mod from several different places and I cant get any of them to work, including this one. Help?

Posted

 

Hey, new here, but I've been trying to get this mod from several different places and I cant get any of them to work, including this one. Help?

You can try and follow this guide, see if you can get them working. I mean it's for any custom content.

 

 

Yeah, I've tried before, and I can have other CC to work, just not this mod in particular. It shows up as an active mod, and everything is enabled, I just don't get the pie chart interactions?

Posted

 

 

Hey, new here, but I've been trying to get this mod from several different places and I cant get any of them to work, including this one. Help?

You can try and follow this guide, see if you can get them working. I mean it's for any custom content.

 

 

Yeah, I've tried before, and I can have other CC to work, just not this mod in particular. It shows up as an active mod, and everything is enabled, I just don't get the pie chart interactions?

 

 

Are you sure? You're supposed to have interactions between teens and adults and family members.

Perhaps you have another conflicting mod? You can try and cut and paste most of your mods somewhere else ( temp folder ) and running the game with just this mod to see if it works. 

 

If it does, something probably conflicts with it. Easiest way to see what's wrong is to put a few mods at a time back and run the game.

 

Download this one 

https://mega.co.nz/#!i5dnHCKY!CWd-hjWF61fKGl93G7DeOirVp5EXp2L5r7e53fv297I
Posted

*sigh* Ok, I hate to ask this, but, wcif s4pe. I've found a few sites, but can't seem to make it work... A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted

 

 

 

Hey, new here, but I've been trying to get this mod from several different places and I cant get any of them to work, including this one. Help?

You can try and follow this guide, see if you can get them working. I mean it's for any custom content.

 

 

Yeah, I've tried before, and I can have other CC to work, just not this mod in particular. It shows up as an active mod, and everything is enabled, I just don't get the pie chart interactions?

 

 

Are you sure? You're supposed to have interactions between teens and adults and family members.

Perhaps you have another conflicting mod? You can try and cut and paste most of your mods somewhere else ( temp folder ) and running the game with just this mod to see if it works. 

 

If it does, something probably conflicts with it. Easiest way to see what's wrong is to put a few mods at a time back and run the game.

 

Download this one 

 

No, it still doesn't work. I don't have any other mods in the folder. Just that and the resources file. 

Posted

Try to make your resource.cfg look like this

 

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles LLMOD autoupdate
 
Make a new folder in the Mods folder named LLMOD and drop the mod package file in that folder and try then!
Posted

Ok, I think I've figured out my problem with sims not coming over when invited. I installed v2.1 initially, so I uninstalled it, and installed v2.0 instead. So far it seems to work alright. Of course, you still can't travel to certain destinations, but I can wait for a fix.

Posted

Ok, I think I've figured out my problem with sims not coming over when invited. I installed v2.1 initially, so I uninstalled it, and installed v2.0 instead. So far it seems to work alright. Of course, you still can't travel to certain destinations, but I can wait for a fix.

 

Have you tried THIS 2.1 version yet? ( Granted your sims is updated 797 - latest update ). Traveling works for me now and sims visit the lot.

https://mega.co.nz/#!i5dnHCKY!CWd-hjWF61fKGl93G7DeOirVp5EXp2L5r7e53fv297I
Posted

 

Try to make your resource.cfg look like this

 

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles LLMOD autoupdate
 
Make a new folder in the Mods folder named LLMOD and drop the mod package file in that folder and try then!

 

I thought the newest update made it so that setup no longer works. I only wish I could remember where I read that. I've been on every single Sims 4 forum...

 

In fact, I tried that before the update, and it wouldn't read all the sub-folders. Also, I think S4MM won't read those directories either, according to what the author told me...

Posted

Guess it was BS then. :P I haven't actually tried with the new update, simply because I read that. The S4MM thing is apparently true though. Haven't tried that either, but when an author tells you something, you believe them. ;)

 

What does this autoupdate addition do? You have to have an empty folder with the name of the referenced cfg line, I'm told. Why? S3 did nothing like that...

Posted

Guess it was BS then. :P I haven't actually tried with the new update, simply because I read that. The S4MM thing is apparently true though. Haven't tried that either, but when an author tells you something, you believe them. ;)

 

What does this autoupdate addition do? You have to have an empty folder with the name of the referenced cfg line, I'm told. Why? S3 did nothing like that...

I think it's for the non up to date sims versions. Some of them couldn't properly read the package files.

I forgot what it did exactly but eh. Gotta sleep so good luck with google on that :D

Posted

You used to have to have an empty folder to make scripted mods work, but that's been fixed in an update so it's no longer necessary. I also have all my mods in subfolders and working fine.

Posted

@SunRedux:

So no issues with this version here? --> https://mega.co.nz/#!i5dnHCKY!CWd-hjWF61fKGl93G7DeOirVp5EXp2L5r7e53fv297I

It seems to be working perfectly fine on my end!

Posted

grr since the last new patch yesterday "adding swimwear"  it again not want to let me travel other lot 

they speak about sims 4 is mod friendly  but soo much corrupting  every update  is mysterios

 

 

 

Posted

There was another one!? Damn! I didn't even get the chance to use the version SunRedux posted...

 

As much as i hate to say it, this mod just needs to wait until the first expansion (still waiting...). There will likely be another update sometime soon, and there will be one with the expansion too.

 

It's not worth it to recreate the mod, only to wake up to another update.

 

So they added swimwear? Wouldn't it make sense to release the POOLS!?

Posted

they did add swimwear and pools  but to me this feels useless  hmm since there every default created lot is missing any pool  and almost all our preset lot seem to be too small to create  one by self in any way :(

 

i wish in sims 4 we had finaly the ability to expand the lot  size  but as usual they only look up to the modder^^

 

*off topic*  do anyone know if one is already working on a feet replacement ? one as in sims 2-3  "blooms sexy feet" or any similiar i do totaly not like those block feet since sims 2

Posted

I'm finding that I can't save my game with the new update and this mod after editing swimsuits for my primary Sim family. If I pop it out I can save again just fine, but with it I cannot.

Edit:
It appears to be the following record:
File type - 03B33DDF
Instance - 8074FDDB8E9F0322

 

This appears to be a tuning file related to Sims outfits.

Posted

I love this mods but can't wait for them to be updated to the latest patch so it can work with the pools because I noticed with these mods installed they just can't change into their swimwear.  So I hope soon it will be updated I will be checking back to see. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...