[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

It looks like you can do that by changing group-ids of the bits.  I don't know if its a good idea though.  I could post a test release here if you want.

I'll test it out if you put it up!  What's a game for if not to test mods!?   . . . oh yeah, I guess there is playing the game too LOL.  But seriously if it works, that would be awesome.  The cool thing about incest mods to me was all the screwed up family connections you could make . . . bring on the daughter / sister / aunt / cousins!!

I have attached an experimental version of IncTeenSS with the family group id renamed to NoGroup.  In theory, it should allow for multiple relbits that used to be mutually exclusive with other family types to appear together (such as brother/cousin).  Warning, I have not attempted to test this one in-game, so it may wreak havok.  Or it might just not work at all.  Please send feedback if you try it.  Additional warning, relbits add multipliers to autonomous actions, so multiple high value relbits may result in your sim being VERY popular with certain family members.

IncTeenSSEX.rar

@snaitf I haven't been able to get INTEEN to work on my rig.  I have created a new package that mimics his distribution set-up, but I am unable to test it properly, though it should work for your rig if INTEEN does.

OK, I just downloaded beta2, I'll give it a test when I get a chance (either later tonight, or tomorrow), and let you know...

I have attached an experimental version of IncTeenSS with the family group id renamed to NoGroup.  In theory, it should allow for multiple relbits that used to be mutually exclusive with other family types to appear together (such as brother/cousin).  Warning, I have not attempted to test this one in-game, so it may wreak havok.  Or it might just not work at all.  Please send feedback if you try it.  Additional warning, relbits add multipliers to autonomous actions, so multiple high value relbits may result in your sim being VERY popular with certain family members.

From a quick test, it seems that this doesn't set the applicable relationship bits on birth.  I am actually not seeing any difference at all . . . which I guess is partially good news since it doesn't seem to be doing horrible things to the game so far.

@snaitf I haven't been able to get INTEEN to work on my rig.  I have created a new package that mimics his distribution set-up, but I am unable to test it properly, though it should work for your rig if INTEEN does.

Beta2 seems to be working.

I created a new family with 2 females, 1 young adult and 1 teen (mother and daughter.)  All the romance options seemed to be there, and they were able to "mess around" (instead of woohoo) and try for baby.  I was able to get the teen preggers.

Note that mess around and try for baby was only available by clicking the sims themselves, but not by clicking on the bed.

EDIT - Oh yea, and FYI, Darkpool has released incest and polygamy versions of his now too.

As far as I can tell, unless I'm just not understanding Darkpools site right. Darkpool's mod doesn't have same sex pregnancy does it? If that's the case I'm still sticking with malfus's mod either way, once it updates a bit more with the XML to be compatible with other mods and the like.

As far as I can tell, unless I'm just not understanding Darkpools site right. Darkpool's mod doesn't have same sex pregnancy does it? If that's the case I'm still sticking with malfus's mod either way, once it updates a bit more with the XML to be compatible with other mods and the like.

No Darkpool's doesn't have same sex pregnancy yet unfortunately. He's doing things a little scattered than he usually does because of real life stuff going on.

He's also added a seperate No Privacy mod

I'm going to try malfus's tonight. It's not a Sims game for me untill I've made teen versions of my girlfriend and I to throw in the game and make babies :P

For the people that couldn't get Lostaccount's / Darkpool's mods to work you need to do the following to the following (covered by his faq files)

1.  Create a folder called "inteenmods"

2.  Put all of HIS mods into that folder.

3.  Edit resource.cfg file, you can normally just use notepad.

It should look like this

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles inteenmods autoupdate

If I recall you only need to add the last 2 lines.

Main difference I've seen is the Darkpool one has the bed interactions option to show the installed stuff.

For the people that couldn't get Lostaccount's / Darkpool's mods to work you need to do the following to the following (covered by his faq files)

1.  Create a folder called "inteenmods"

2.  Put all of HIS mods into that folder.

3.  Edit resource.cfg file, you can normally just use notepad.

It should look like this

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile *\*.package

PackedFile *\*\*.package

DirectoryFiles inteenmods autoupdate

If I recall you only need to add the last 2 lines.

Main difference I've seen is the Darkpool one has the bed interactions option to show the installed stuff.

His is also missing whims and certain lootables such as the woohoo buffs.

Edit: thanks for the info on the cfg file btw.  Now I can move ahead full bore on converting the others

Darkpool's Incest is also not working properly.  I had no interactions between Bella and Cassandra goth.  I'm sticking with our own Malfus edition personally.  Darkpool / Lost Account seems to have . . . issues . . . with prominent members of sim modding community that have been taken to a childish level.  That said, he did get polygamy working well, so if you could mirror that Malfus, that would be awesome . . . I'd like me some polyamourous families.

Darkpool's Incest is also not working properly.  I had no interactions between Bella and Cassandra goth.  I'm sticking with our own Malfus edition personally.  Darkpool / Lost Account seems to have . . . issues . . . with prominent members of sim modding community that have been taken to a childish level.  That said, he did get polygamy working well, so if you could mirror that Malfus, that would be awesome . . . I'd like me some polyamourous families.

Aha, so I was right to choose your mod, Malfus! I played Sims 4 with it for 3 days straight and everything's working beautifully! And another thing to mention is that Darkpool's mod does not support same-sex pregnancy, and this part is quite important to me... So I am immensely happy to use your modification while playing the game! And I completely agree with Elerneron - it would be really awesome if you could add a polygamy in your wonderful mod! 

Hmmm . . . Maybe write up a bit about your content naming structure at the end of you OP (therefore just above the downloads).  It's obvious to me, but it might help others to figure out which is which.  Other than that I say just put up the most recent version of each mod, or maybe the most recent stable version and a beta for the next one if you aren't sure it's stable.

Oh . . . and I am interested in the version with everything other than M/M pregnancy which I could care less about, but don't mind it being in there.  I never understood why people need a version with something left out that isn't autonomous, it's just more work for the modder.  Don't like it, then just don't click that option!  How simple is that?

I see you are using Darkpool's modified method of getting xml mods to work.  The more official way to do it (straight from Maxis) is:

Create this folder:
C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod

Open this file in Wordpad:
C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Resource.cfg

Add this text at the end:
DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate

As usual Darkpool distances himself from the rest of the community.

You should be able to leave the unpackedmod folder empty.  It just tricks the game into playing right.

BTW this fix will eventually be unnecessary as the game not reading xml in packages is a bug that is being addressed.

Thank you, Malfus! Using your mod is a great pleasure to me, and all the additional features make it even more pleasant! 

And I have two questions about flavors (according to your permission to request them in your 1st post):

1) Is it possible to create a flavor which is like all genders pregnancy flavor (+ incest + polygamy), but with the impregnation organized the following way: for heterosexual couples only female target sim would be impregnated, and for homosexual couples (both guys and ladies) - only the target sim would be impregnated? If it gould be done, I woulld be even happier (though it seems almost impossible to be more happy with this mod, as it is nearly perfect!) <3 

2) If my above suggestion is too complicated, could it be possible to create such a flavor (all genders preg + incest + polygamy), where only the target sim gets impregnated? 

I am sorry for demanding so much, but for me you are a powerful mage, at whose works I look wide-eyed, astonished with awe! And eventually I become tempted to ask for something, that definitely lies outside the boundaries of my skills :)

I apologize for talking too much :( , it's the one of my main weaknesses :) 

Archived