Jump to content

[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!


Malfus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Where would I find the file?

Sims 4 install directory\Data\Simulation

It has the base file that all of the EA tunings are based off of.

Posted

 

 

 

I've tried it with v2 and v2.1 and got the same results with both.

Try with 1.1, I will be working on a new release as soon as I get a new version of the xmls.

 

I just tried it with 1.1 and the game won't load at all. It just sits at the plumbob loading screen going round and round.

Just out of curiousity, I put back in 2.1 and tried the travel option after reading caityquinn39 and mine worked perfectly fine for travel.

 

Posted

Hi Malfus,

I just found your mod and read through the thread. It looks like you'll be working on updating it to the new game versions, but while you're looking at it I was wondering if there is a way to choose, or weight, the gender of babies.

Posted

It involves scripting, which I have attempted, but have had no luck so far.  I haven't been able to set up the environment correctly yet.

Posted

It involves scripting, which I have attempted, but have had no luck so far.  I haven't been able to set up the environment correctly yet.

Is there a way to produce a popup that captures and tells the player what the gender is at conception, or does the gender get assigned at birth?

Posted

Actually that question was recently asked of the simgurus on the Sims Forum and the answer was (after a guess of at birth) at conception.  He had to check with the other gurus to get the answer right. LOL

Posted

Are they sure?  The scripts make it look like no information about the baby is assigned until the final pregnancy update (birth).  At that point create_offspring_data() gets called and gender is assigned in the call.  I would like to see this discussion you speak of.

Posted

Since the update from October 1st, it seems that ALL mods enabling incest make the woohoo options on beds, rocketships and observatory dissappear. Hope you can find a fix for that. In the dialogue with the chosen partner woohoo is still present though.

Posted

Are they sure?  The scripts make it look like no information about the baby is assigned until the final pregnancy update (birth).  At that point create_offspring_data() gets called and gender is assigned in the call.  I would like to see this discussion you speak of.

 

It's on the "Ask a SimGuru" thread, on the Official Forums:

 

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12738539/#Comment_12738539

 

It wouldn't surprise me if they got it wrong though.

Posted

Nice Mod!

 

Maybe it's possible to add abortion and different

pregnancy chance rate for each age T-YA-A-E.

 

Kids are not allowed to cook, use workout devices and

for lazy Parents like mine, let the Kids take care of your Baby's.

 

Sims 4 is missing a lot realism, at least worth to look into it.

Posted

Okay a couple of things.  Yes Baby Gender is determined at conception.  Been experimenting with that for the last week.  If not at conception it is when the trimester updates.  Also the Traveling problem...    Here goes.  Took me a couple of hours to find the bad boy (XML) causing all the trouble. 

 

The Tuning File Type:  0X6E0DDA9F  Instance: 0x0000000000003E35

EAxis had to update it for a ghost Bartender?  They changed the checks from t  ="is dead" n ="is dead"  to t = "trait" and n ="trait".  Also updated to see if the Bartender is "A ghost" instead of "dead".  lol 

This is a tuning filter for Bartender not Busy.  So my sim couldn't travel anywhere there was a bar.  Mainly the lounges and the restaurant.

 

I'm updating it now and should see if that solves my traveling problem.  hehe

 

Edit:  That fixed it.  Travelling problems solved.  All he did was change the minimum age from YOUNGADULT to TEEN.  Cool!

 

Pcgeekri

 

Posted

I should clarify. With 1.1 I could get to the neighborhood screen, but when trying to enter the household, it would hang much like the travel problem being described.

 
Happens the same to me. I tried it all versions (1.1 - 2 - 2.1). Hope you find the way to fix it.
Posted

Malthus, I took off your mod and played TS4 as normal. But as the game get boring without SS and incest, so I put your mod again and it work fine. I don't know why but looks like saving game without the mod solved any issue.

Posted

As long as you don't travel to bars or lounges, its possible that you won't have any issues, but I don't have the update, so I can't test anything right now.

Posted

Well then I gotta try that right now!

 

Story I just told Novki:

 

I hooked up my twin sisters, and then updated (should have said NO to that damned update, my game had no bugs I've encountered after the first one), and then my game was f***ed.

 

I found out after a lot of mod removals which one it was (this was the last one I checked ofc :angry:), and I loaded up the game without it.

 

Somehow, they were still girlfriend/girlfriend. :heart:

 

Lemme go try sinead4pope's little trick real quick...

Posted

I've two different games. The first has no incest or teen marriage and I can play normally (after remove mod, save, put mod again). But in the second, which have incest and teen marriage, I can't travel. I experience issues travelling to bars or lounges, as said by Malfus. I'll try travelling to other places to see. In this game I'm playing put and removing mod. A little boring but better than no mod :D


 


And Malfus, I LOVE U SO MUCH :*


Posted

First off, let me say ... THANK YOU! for a working mod (I haven't travelled yet, so don't know if that's broken, or what happens when it breaks.

I hope this is the right place to post this:  I have noticed, that when my adult woohoo's with a teen while both are very flirty this is what happens:

 

If the teen initiates "mess around with" from selcting the bed and selecting "mess around with" and by selecting the adult sim and selecting "mess around", the teen gets completely satisfied spectacular woohoo satisfcation (the there is no woohoo option for teens, just mess around), and the adult gets an uncomfortable debuff for mediocre woohoo.

 

If the adult initiates woohoo with the teen(again, it's mess around, not woohoo, and can't be initiated from the bed), they both get the completely satisfied spectacular woohoo buff.

 

Again, it's working, and that says a lot!

 

PS: Not complaining, just wanted to bring it to you attention, and hoping it's a bug, not a design :cool:

Posted

I was unaware until now that the XML workaround (editing the resource. cfg file) was rendered obsolete by the Oct 1st patch. The patch automatically downloaded to my computer a few days ago, and the mod wasn't working any more since then, but I changed my resource. cfg back to what it was before, and took the mod out of the extra folders. Just something to try, for you guys who it's still broken for. I don't know if the traveling issue will still come up, I avoid traveling, but it at least works on home lots.

 

Edit for easy reading:

 

How to fix your mod after Oct 1 patch (maybe - it worked for me):

  1. Navigate to resource. cfg file (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Resource. cfg)
  2. Remove any extra text in the file, so that it just says the following:

Priority 500

PackedFile *. package

PackedFile *\*. package

4. Save Resource. cfg, and remove the mod from any extra folders so that it's just in The Sims 4\Mods

 

(If you want to keep all your folders, you have to add more PackedFile *\*\*. package -type lines, but if you do that sort of thing, you probably already knew that.)

This probably won't fix the traveling issue, if you have it.

Posted

No. It doesn't fix the issue. I can't load a game that used the mod, but I can start a new game fine. Travelling will always cause an eternal loading screen. My .cfg is default. If I stay home forever, I'm fine.

 

My girl's status with her sister was 'Girlfriend' still when I loaded without the mod, but no romantic dialogue was available except 'Offer Massage'. Autonomous romantic dialogue did not happen either.

Posted

Hm. Worth a shot, though.

 

I can load the game on files that used the mod before, and start new games, and it works fine, but I don't really want to check if I have the traveling bug for fear that it will explode in a big fiery ball visible from space.

Posted

Eternal loading screen is the result, not a fiery explosion :P. If you never leave your house, you'll be fine. I've not traveled anywhere successfully with the mod active.

 

I have to wonder what the patch actually did? Why would travelling mess up a mod that alters relationship flags? Doesn't make any sense! It's more like a Skyrim papyrus issue. :D Confusing and unexplainable.

Posted

This mod doesn't affect the relationship flags (relbits), it changes the filters used by the game to decide which person is eligible for x action.  For instance, to enable teen romance with adults, you change the list that romance options use to include teens.  The reason the patch messes up the mod probably has something to do with the addition of ghosts to the checks (as mentioned by pcgreeki).  The xmls in my mod use an outdated version of checking for dead people.  If I can ever get the new xml bry or fullbuildsimulation package, I should be able to update the mod.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...