[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

Okay, I updated my pool-proof allgenders-version (not target-specific, and works for male and female sims almost equally except that females have a greater chance of pregnancy) of Malfus' mod for "clickable" beds, telescopes and rockets (this version uses the "Woohoo" pie menu option for teens mostly, not MessAround - though MessAround is also available for teens when you select the interaction by clicking on the bed) and for naked Woohoo (Malfus_Mod_allgenders_var2 - attached to this post for those who would like to try it out).

If you like then you can also update your copy of Malfus' Inteen mod for pools and naked woohoo, you just have to modify the 0x03B33DDF  0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 file. Here a How-To (without the repairing of the clickable beds etc., this would require more work):

1) Get the file Type 0x03B33DDF Instance 0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 from the SimulationDeltaBuild0 in the updated version of your game (use an XML extractor, like Sims4XmlExtractor). It is in the tun folder. Open it, either in Notepad++ or some other editor, or with the help of s4pe (you will need this one anyway to import your updated content into the .package file, so you can as well use it).

2) Search for "EnterBedWoohoo" and replace the outfit category SLEEP following it with the outfit category BATHING. Add <E>TEEN</E> to the age test sequence below. This part of the file should look like this now:

<U>

<E n="OutfitChangeReason">EnterBedWooHoo</E>

<L n="TunableMappings">

<U>

<E n="outfit_category">BATHING</E>

<L n="tests">

<L>

<V t="sim_info">

<U n="sim_info">

<V n="ages" t="specified">

<L n="specified">

<E>TEEN</E>

<E>YOUNGADULT</E>

<E>ADULT</E>

<E>ELDER</E>

</L>

</V>

</U>

</V>

</L>

</L>

</U>

</L>

</U>

3) Save the file somewhere (in Notepad++ you can also linearize it with the help of XML tools before saving).

4) Open you copy of the Inteen Mod in s4pe (I suggest making an extra copy in case something goes wrong, and renaming it so you can distinguish them). Import your modified file (choose Replace duplicates, NOT Reject duplicates).

5) Save, and you have updated your copy of the mod for swimwear and naked Woohoo.

I can also make a separate Naked Woohoo mod, but it will probably conflict with most flavors of Malfus' Mod, since it would have to use the same tuning file - unless you remove the tuning file Type 0x03B33DDF Instance 0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 from your copy of the mod first. There might be a workaround for that, but not one of which I know.

By the way, I apologize for not linearizing my XML, I am to impatient to do this step on every file I change.

So, if I'm not completely stupid, this mod enables same sex pregnancy and teen/teen teen/adult romance and pregnancy as well?

And I'm assuming is incompatible with Lost Accounts Inteen mod.

So, if I'm not completely stupid, this mod enables same sex pregnancy and teen/teen teen/adult romance and pregnancy as well?

And I'm assuming is incompatible with Lost Accounts Inteen mod.

Well, this mod is actually a tweaked version of Malfus' Incest, Teen-Adult romance, and Same Sex Pregnancy Mod. I enabled same-sex pregnancy for males as well (Malfus' Mod doesn't allow male pregnancy, my version does), added naked Woohoo (not the one by Darkpool, I wrote my own), and partly updated it for the newer patches, making Woohoo and Try for Baby selectable for related sims again by clicking on beds, telescopes and rockets and solving the swimwear problem. Still, most files are pretty much the same ones as in Malfus' original, so I cannot call my version a separate mod ;)

But yes. It enables all those things you named. As does the original (except for male pregnancy).

Yes, it is probably incompatible with Lost Account's/Darkpool's Inteen mod. I haven't tried them out together yet so I cannot say for sure, but Darkpool's mod probably uses the same files, so there would be a conflict.

Yeah, I tried them together earlier. It completely removed the try for baby option. If only I could work this like I do the Sims 2, that was easy to mod for the most part.

And I would have posted that as a reply with a quote, but the board thinks I'm trying to post a link

May I ask you something? From what I know, the two mods - the one by Malfus and the one by Darkpool - do basically the same thing, so why use both at once? The only reason that I could imagine you would like to use the mod by Malfus' (or the tweaked version of it that I posted above) additionally to Darkpool's (if you are already using the latter in your game and like it) would be same-sex pregnancy, as I recall it being absent from Darkpool's mod, at least I don't remember reading that it would allow same-sex pregnancy on Lostaccount's/Darkpool's blog.

Are there special features in Darkpool's mod that you don't find in the one here? If that is the case, you could try out the mod "Babies For Everyone" by AgonistAgent (over at MTS) together with Darkpools Mod, though there might be conflicts, too. And oh, I would love to know which features Darkpools mod has additionally, as I have never used it because it lacks same-sex pregnancy. That is why I prefer Malfus' mod, as it includes same-sex pregnancy for females per default already. Edit: In no way do I intend to say that Darkpool's mod is inferior or "lacking", please do not misunderstand me - I am pretty sure it is a great mod, I just haven't tried it out because of the one mentioned reason, that is why I am curious what other features it has.

Oh, and I updated the tweaked version to allow males to take a pregnancy test, file is attached.

P.S. @ Malfus - I hope once you come back to the board you are not mad at me for adding to your mod yet AGAIN ;) If you are, then please tell me and I will remove all the attached files.

Malfus_Mod_allgenders_var3.rar

Yeah, I tried them together earlier. It completely removed the try for baby option. If only I could work this like I do the Sims 2, that was easy to mod for the most part.

And I would have posted that as a reply with a quote, but the board thinks I'm trying to post a link

May I ask you something? From what I know, the two mods - the one by Malfus and the one by Darkpool - do basically the same thing, so why use both at once? The only reason that I could imagine you would like to use the mod by Malfus' (or the tweaked version of it that I posted above) additionally to Darkpool's (if you are already using the latter in your game and like it) would be same-sex pregnancy, as I recall it being absent from Darkpool's mod, at least I don't remember reading that it would allow same-sex pregnancy on Lostaccount's/Darkpool's blog.

Are there special features in Darkpool's mod that you don't find in the one here? If that is the case, you could try out the mod "Babies For Everyone" by AgonistAgent (over at MTS) together with Darkpools Mod, though there might be conflicts, too. And oh, I would love to know which features Darkpools mod has additionally, as I have never used it because it lacks same-sex pregnancy. That is why I prefer Malfus' mod, as it includes same-sex pregnancy for females per default already. Edit: In no way do I intend to say that Darkpool's mod is inferior or "lacking", please do not misunderstand me - I am pretty sure it is a great mod, I just haven't tried it out because of the one mentioned reason, that is why I am curious what other features it has.

Oh, and I updated the tweaked version to allow males to take a pregnancy test, file is attached.

P.S. @ Malfus - I hope once you come back to the board you are not mad at me for adding to your mod yet AGAIN ;) If you are, then please tell me and I will remove all the attached files.

Honestly, I simply forgot to take Inteen out before I ran the game. And realized my error after I was loading my Sims home, so I decided to see what would come of it. My point in mentioning Sims 2 was that it was easy to mod, and many mods that did the same thing could easily co-exist without issue. Which I think is a failing of both Sims 3 and 4, Sims 3 being intentional and Sims 4's seems like an overlooked thing.

Soooo, will this mod work for v. 1.2.16.10?

Yes. As in "yes, Malfus' mod works for the newest game patch" and "yes, the version I posted works too." If you use the original (which has the advantage of target-only female pregnancy, f.e.), there is an easy fix for the swimwear problem, look in one of my posts above.

@ MeatGrinderHoagie - well, if it was possible to add completely new interactions instead of overrides, then mods doing the same and coexisting peacefully would be possible too. Sadly, I haven't seen a real custom interaction mod yet. I tried to write one yesterday actually but either I keep making mistakes or it is simply not possible to add a custom interaction without replacing something already existing in game - I tend to think it is the latter, as I manage to make the mod (the work in progress) function as an override.

Or maybe it's just the hash converter that I am using.

Soooo, will this mod work for v. 1.2.16.10?

Yes. As in "yes, Malfus' mod works for the newest game patch" and "yes, the version I posted works too." If you use the original (which has the advantage of target-only female pregnancy, f.e.), there is an easy fix for the swimwear problem, look in one of my posts above.

@ MeatGrinderHoagie - well, if it was possible to add completely new interactions instead of overrides, then mods doing the same and coexisting peacefully would be possible too. Sadly, I haven't seen a real custom interaction mod yet. I tried to write one yesterday actually but either I keep making mistakes or it is simply not possible to add a custom interaction without replacing something already existing in game - I tend to think it is the latter, as I manage to make the mod (the work in progress) function as an override.

Or maybe it's just the hash converter that I am using.

Then its still kinda like Sims 3 where you have to make one supermod to cover everything?

Then its still kinda like Sims 3 where you have to make one supermod to cover everything?

Not exactly - as long as the mods are not affecting the same interaction and thus conflicting to override the same file, you can have several (we are talking here about interaction mods).

For example, let's assume that you have two mods in your game.

In the first case, the first mod affects Woohoo, and a second mod affects, let's say, Cooking. This way, you are fine with overrides as these would not conflict (probably... unless someone would make a food sex mod).

In the second case, your first mod affects Woohoo, and the second mod... affects Woohoo too! Now, there will probably be a conflict and the mods won't function properly.

So if you want two mods doing the same thing or something similar, you need a new, separate, custom-made from scratch interaction. It should be possible, actually, but I haven't seen any examples on the net yet. With a Python script, it might be possible to add an interaction without overriding anything, I guess... If I just knew enough Python for that.

Not exactly - as long as the mods are not affecting the same interaction and thus conflicting to override the same file, you can have several (we are talking here about interaction mods).

For example, let's assume that you have two mods in your game.

In the first case, the first mod affects Woohoo, and a second mod affects, let's say, Cooking. This way, you are fine with overrides as these would not conflict (probably... unless someone would make a food sex mod).

In the second case, your first mod affects Woohoo, and the second mod... affects Woohoo too! Now, there will probably be a conflict and the mods won't function properly.

So if you want two mods doing the same thing or something similar, you need a new, separate, custom-made from scratch interaction. It should be possible, actually, but I haven't seen any examples on the net yet. With a Python script, it might be possible to add an interaction without overriding anything, I guess... If I just knew enough Python for that.

I see, I guess that is what LostAccount was referring to when he said he might have to turn his mod into a script?

So at this point is there no properly functioning (pools, clickable beds) "vanilla" version without same-sex pregnancy? It just seems strange to me that the only options are to go all the way or at the very least have incest included without anything that simply enables teen romance/pregnancy on it's own. 

@jixx and slider: Yeah, the only version that I have updated for pools and clickable beds (and with naked Woohoo) is the one that I changed anyway, to include pregnancy for all genders - since the original creator, Malfus, has not included this option in the available flavors. I guess Malfus will update the newest version (the one with FF target only pregnancy) sooner or later, and continues to work on it (the thing with the kiss whim/romantic tag etc.). Making changes to ALL the flavors of the mod would be too much like poaching in Malfus' preserve, in my opinion ;)

No, not at all :) you mean the classical no same-sex pregnancy flavor? I can make a pool-proof version of it tonight. (I hope the original creator Malfus is okay with that...)

EDIT: Here it is, the flavor without same-sex pregnancy, fixed for swimwear. I just changed the one tuning file, the rest is all original by Malfus in this version here (no mpreg etc.).(By the way, I tested the traveling and the social event at the night club for this version - it does work. One thing I have noticed is that the marriage between teen and adult doesn't fulfill the event goal (the event was a wedding) though, so I had to end the event by sending the sims home and didn't get any event rewards. I am not sure what the reason for this is, but it is not caused by the tuning file I rewrote (as the latter is for clothing changes only from what I see). It might be a "whim" or "loot" thing.)

MalfusIncTeenP_v2_pool.rar

is this still working properly with the 1.2.24.20 ?

since the patch changed: "Children and Teens can no longer be modified with the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3 cheat."

No, not at all :) you mean the classical no same-sex pregnancy flavor? I can make a pool-proof version of it tonight. (I hope the original creator Malfus is okay with that...)

EDIT: Here it is, the flavor without same-sex pregnancy, fixed for swimwear. I just changed the one tuning file, the rest is all original by Malfus in this version here (no mpreg etc.).(By the way, I tested the traveling and the social event at the night club for this version - it does work. One thing I have noticed is that the marriage between teen and adult doesn't fulfill the event goal (the event was a wedding) though, so I had to end the event by sending the sims home and didn't get any event rewards. I am not sure what the reason for this is, but it is not caused by the tuning file I rewrote (as the latter is for clothing changes only from what I see). It might be a "whim" or "loot" thing.)

MalfusIncTeenP_v2_pool.rar

is this still working properly with the 1.2.24.20 ?

since the patch changed: "Children and Teens can no longer be modified with the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3 cheat."

Yes, it is working - though Teens will no longer get the pregnancy buff; they can become pregnant and bear children. There is just no buff - and also no labor before birth - but the pregnancy is defined elsewhere so it is still working. Also, I've made a fix for the absent buff - abvailable in the attachement to this post. You can use it additionally to Malfus' mod, it is just some small bits of XML that allow Teens to get the preg buff again. I might put it into the all-genders pregnancy mod version later but for now it is a separate mod/fix and thus working with all the versions and flavors.

DIsclaimer: I didn't change anyhing considering the cheat itself except allowing the pregnancy buff for Teens again. So my fix should allow you to use the cheat on Teens (haven't tried it out, but logic tells me it should be possible). And as I kept kids out of this completely, don't try to add the pregnancy buff to children, it will not work ;)

Pregnancy_Buff_corrected.rar

yea is one out those biggest insulting on sims 4   once u have reached  teen age  u are kinda at the end on watching ur growing up phase  since  the rest  just looking same   aside elder

truely sad and lazy  work they put on this

and that default teen still can not have romantic to young adult / adult  is again another insulting point

at how many modder fixed this they shall know by self there is no harm in a teen  beeing interrested into a young adult

there not must have been pregnancy by teens if they are really this poor  but atleast romantic options :(

colacola, i'm only having just your MalfusIncTeenP_v2_pool.package, how do i update, just by adding Pregnancy_Buff_corrected.package to it?

Yes, just unzip (unrar...) the Pregnancy_Buff_corrected file and place it in the Mods folder, do not do anything with the original mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping to let people know that I have returned!  Also, thanks for keeping the mod alive in my absence cola!  Hopefully I can make up for lost time :3

Edit: Wait, the new patch stops teens from experiencing childbirth buffs?  I will never catch up with these patches :c

I'm glad you're back! I haven't commented before but I've been using the mod for awhile now. Just thought I'd share some thoughts.

There's an emotional overcharge mod over at MTS that conflicts with this mod because of the woohoo interactions. There's also a risky woohoo mod (in the creator feedback section of MTS) and it doesn't conflict. I've put all three of them together with S4PE. I opened emotional overcharge and then imported the teen mod and then risky woohoo. Then I just had to manually change the woohoo interactions from autonomous=false to autonomous=true to get the autonomous portion back that I lost in the merge.

This has worked great for me to an extent. They are autonomously woohooing. My teens are able to woohoo/try for baby (they don't get the pregnancy buffs) and just woohooing has resulted in pregnancy because of the risky woohoo part. I say to an extent though because the Risky part of the risky woohoo seems to be a bit too risky. Only two woohoos and someone was pregnant. Another woohooed anywhere from 3-6 times before I realized they were pregnant and I have the all genders version so now I have a knocked up guy that was only sleeping with chicks. (I know there's already a version where males don't get pregnant so I'm not going to comment on that. I just don't have that version because I was using the updated for pools one someone shared while you were gone. I'll switch to that one once updated so that I don't have that issue anymore.)

So, I'm going to step out on a limb and ask if there's any way you could possibly include or have flavors that include the risky woohoo and autonomous woohoo and maybe even autonomous try for baby (that's where the conflicts with the emotional overcharge come in. I have the experimental version that allows them to make autonomous life changing decisions like try for baby) but make the risk of actually getting pregnant from the risky woohoo be very small like a 1 in 20 chance or somewhere around there. Then people who have the emotional overcharge would still need to merge to get rid of the conflicts but would basically retain all of the features.

Basically, I'd really like to see:

Teens can try for baby

Autonomous Woohoo

Autonomous Try for Baby (Maybe. Still iffy on this one. Possibly only if there's a way to limit the chance of them doing it autonomously?)

Risky - but not too risky - woohoo

1. I thought you said teens can already try for baby?

2. Really haven't looked into autonomous stuff.  I know there are weights and stuff to deal with, not sure I can do it easily.

3. see 2

4. The risky part should be easy.  If you look in the tunings, you should be able to find the pregnancy chance and modifiers of woohoo'ing.  Set the base chance lower if its in the woohoo interaction, or set the woohoo modifier lower if it has its own separate tuning.  Alternatively, you could send me the tuning in question an I could look at it (not comfortable with trying to do risky woohoo from the ground up).

Archived