[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

It's working for me, and I've been able to travel (only to the park).  I can't click on the bed and select woohoo - mess around with someone who is related, and I can't woohoo with anyone who's not boyfriend, girl friend, and hasn't already kissed (don't know if that last part is normal).  I also haven't tried multiple marriages.  I'n using the version without ss pregnancy.

Can't be a bartender issue. I went to the gym and got the same issue. As we all know, no other areas load when you visit one, so even though the bar is right next door (the bar...is right next to...the gym??), it wouldn't load the ethereal bartender (why, EA? Why can a ghost be "NotDead", OR be a bartender?).

I wonder if I owned 2 houses, if I'd be able to travel from one to the other without issues? Hmmmmm....post-111270-0-65735300-1413053417.gif

[CTRL+SHIFT+C]==[motherlode,ENTER]

...gonna find out. :P

If I knew what that meant and/or how to do that, I totally would. I found some things that say "ClientFullBuild#.package", # being 0-8. If that's what you're referring to, I could upload and send to you? I'll give you whatever files you want, just let me know exactly which ones and where they'd be in the game's folders.

According to windows (going by 'date modified') the simulationfullbuild package wasn't changed. simulationdeltabuild0 was and clientdeltabuild 0 through 8. I've seen a few posts elsewhere saying people have had problems when travelling so maybe it's not just your mod. Sent you a package anyway btw.

Something definitely needs to be adjusted in this mod for the current patch, as I've seen some odd behavior that appears only when this mod is loaded. Not just issues with my Sims traveling, either.

Things like:

1. With the exception of the maid(see below), I don't recall other sims ever stopping by for a visit autonomously.

2. Sometimes non-active Sims will call and ask if they can come visit. If you tell them yes, they don't ever arrive at the current lot.

3. A scheduled maid doesn't actually come by to clean. Instead a notice pops up with a dialogue stating to the effect of, "It looks like I'm done here for the day" and a $100+ simolean charge being deducted from the family funds.

4. Sometimes the maid does stop by, but as if for a visit instead. She'll knock on the door, then appears to go talk to the mail box for a little bit, then returns to knock on the door. This loops until you invite her in. You cannot ask her to leave successfully at that point, and must wait for her to go home on her own.

These only happen when the mod is loaded, and go away if the mod is removed. So something needs tweaking.

Something definitely needs to be adjusted in this mod for the current patch, as I've seen some odd behavior that appears only when this mod is loaded. Not just issues with my Sims traveling, either.

Things like:

1. With the exception of the maid(see below), I don't recall other sims ever stopping by for a visit autonomously.

2. Sometimes non-active Sims will call and ask if they can come visit. If you tell them yes, they don't ever arrive at the current lot.

3. A scheduled maid doesn't actually come by to clean. Instead a notice pops up with a dialogue stating to the effect of, "It looks like I'm done here for the day" and a $100+ simolean charge being deducted from the family funds.

4. Sometimes the maid does stop by, but as if for a visit instead. She'll knock on the door, then appears to go talk to the mail box for a little bit, then returns to knock on the door. This loops until you invite her in. You cannot ask her to leave successfully at that point, and must wait for her to go home on her own.

These only happen when the mod is loaded, and go away if the mod is removed. So something needs tweaking.

That's very strange. Those are all known bugs. Those things happened to me and others before even using this mod (unmodded Sims 4). Removing it and getting all of those issues to disappear seems really weird.

I thought the only thing this mod broke was the ability to relocate.

Thing is, I thought the new patch cleared stuff like that up. My problems began the moment I got the update (broke the mod). Perhaps this mod brings back the issues that happened before the new update, since it was based on the pre-updated game. But even if that's the case, you shouldn't be seeing that stuff all the time. I didn't. Just sometimes.

That thing about people saying they'll "be right over" and not showing up is something that happened to me on my first day playing the game. One time, someone else showed up in their place! :D Someone I never met before.

Could be related to the mod in some way, but t's also possible the mod has nothing to do with it. I say that because I stopped using it, and people still don't visit anymore. They used to come over 3 times a day. (at least :-/) Quite possibly a result of the recent update. Wish I could be certain.

as i don't know much about sims modding big thanks for the mod, and i hope you get the files, else you can torrent the patch to 1.0.797.20 if you don't copy over the cr***dir, it should be the normal files. Dunno if torrent works better for you than origins update system on your internet line.

One short question: As its xml, does the sims4 engine understand replace, add, ... or is modding just only plain file replacement?

Hi there , just want you to know I really love this mod and wish you will bring it back to life ^^ .  I just cant go back to the vanilla game for now cuz I want to play my game wich need this mod lol anyhow thank you for your awesome work and hope it will be back soon. Right now the sims 4 just froze everytime I try it with the mod

Hi there , just want you to know I really love this mod and wish you will bring it back to life ^^ .  I just cant go back to the vanilla game for now cuz I want to play my game wich need this mod lol anyhow thank you for your awesome work and hope it will be back soon. Right now the sims 4 just froze everytime I try it with the mod

Well I manage to make it work , now I don't have any problem . I just reset the cfg file in the mod file ( I was using the unpackmod file thingy , now it's deleted ). thank you again ^^

Hey Malfus, any chance you might be able to give those of us trying to learn how you made the mod a run-down of how you did it? I grabbed the XML extractor and Sims4PE, but not really even sure where to start.

Specifically, I don't know how to identify which XML files do what aside from the fairly broad folder names that they are dropped in to. There're about 3k files in the "interaction" folder alone.

First off, let me say this an awesome mod! I just installed my game yesterday, and luckily found this today. The only issue I have found is that when I have this mod installed, I can't get any sims to visit me. As soon as I uninstalled the mod, I could get visitors again. Anyone else come across this?

Well, I guess that answers one question I had. I thought the game was at fault for the "no visitors" thing, not the mod.

Observe my earlier posts below:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things like:

That's very strange. Those are all known bugs. Those things happened to me and others before even using this mod (unmodded Sims 4). Removing it and getting all of those issues to disappear seems really weird.

I thought the only thing this mod broke was the ability to relocate.

Thing is, I thought the new patch cleared stuff like that up. My problems began the moment I got the update (broke the mod). Perhaps this mod brings back the issues that happened before the new update, since it was based on the pre-updated game. But even if that's the case, you shouldn't be seeing that stuff all the time. I didn't. Just sometimes.

That thing about people saying they'll "be right over" and not showing up is something that happened to me on my first day playing the game. One time, someone else showed up in their place! :D Someone I never met before.

Could be related to the mod in some way, but t's also possible the mod has nothing to do with it. I say that because I stopped using it, and people still don't visit anymore. They used to come over 3 times a day. (at least :-/) Quite possibly a result of the recent update. Wish I could be certain.

I suppose inviting people over must be bugged as well, but I had that problem without the mod from time to time. And the no visitors thing. Guess I'm just "That Guy". :P I always get the rare "special case" problems.

Okay a couple of things.  Yes Baby Gender is determined at conception.  Been experimenting with that for the last week.  If not at conception it is when the trimester updates.  Also the Traveling problem...    Here goes.  Took me a couple of hours to find the bad boy (XML) causing all the trouble. 

The Tuning File Type:  0X6E0DDA9F  Instance: 0x0000000000003E35

EAxis had to update it for a ghost Bartender?  They changed the checks from t  ="is dead" n ="is dead"  to t = "trait" and n ="trait".  Also updated to see if the Bartender is "A ghost" instead of "dead".  lol 

This is a tuning filter for Bartender not Busy.  So my sim couldn't travel anywhere there was a bar.  Mainly the lounges and the restaurant.

I'm updating it now and should see if that solves my traveling problem.  hehe

Edit:  That fixed it.  Travelling problems solved.  All he did was change the minimum age from YOUNGADULT to TEEN.  Cool!

Pcgeekri

How did you make that change? When I look at the mod with S4PE it shows that record as an unknown tag that it doesn't seem to be able to do anything with.

Okay a couple of things.  Yes Baby Gender is determined at conception.  Been experimenting with that for the last week.  If not at conception it is when the trimester updates.  Also the Traveling problem...    Here goes.  Took me a couple of hours to find the bad boy (XML) causing all the trouble. 

The Tuning File Type:  0X6E0DDA9F  Instance: 0x0000000000003E35

EAxis had to update it for a ghost Bartender?  They changed the checks from t  ="is dead" n ="is dead"  to t = "trait" and n ="trait".  Also updated to see if the Bartender is "A ghost" instead of "dead".  lol 

This is a tuning filter for Bartender not Busy.  So my sim couldn't travel anywhere there was a bar.  Mainly the lounges and the restaurant.

I'm updating it now and should see if that solves my traveling problem.  hehe

Edit:  That fixed it.  Travelling problems solved.  All he did was change the minimum age from YOUNGADULT to TEEN.  Cool!

Pcgeekri

How did you make that change? When I look at the mod with S4PE it shows that record as an unknown tag that it doesn't seem to be able to do anything with.

It's the same for me, I didn't get very far with that program either.

I've been poking at this a bit with S4PE and the XML Extractor and I've gotta say that I'm impressed with the amount of work that went into this. I'm not sure how Malfus even went about finding all the xml files he had to tweak in the first place. 234 files to find and modify is quite a lot!

I really would like to see Malfus come back and tweak the mod. In the meantime, I used S4PE to delete the record that Pcgeekri identified and have been able to successfully travel to the bar/lounge again.

Archived