[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

Done. I also need to figure out which flavors to re-upload, as well as apply the various changes to all of them.

Wow so that was like 5 minutes after I posted mine. You fixed the compatibility, and added pologamy? Well that's awesome. Thanks for all your work!

I had been working on it for a good part of the day, you just happened to post minutes before I finished.

I just confirmed that the mod works fine with the standard Maxis workaround.  I put up a post explaining the workaround.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37257-sims-4-xml-mod-bug-workaround/

Thanks, I'll link that in the main post.

Thank you, Malfus! Using your mod is a great pleasure to me, and all the additional features make it even more pleasant! 

And I have two questions about flavors (according to your permission to request them in your 1st post):

1) Is it possible to create a flavor which is like all genders pregnancy flavor (+ incest + polygamy), but with the impregnation organized the following way: for heterosexual couples only female target sim would be impregnated, and for homosexual couples (both guys and ladies) - only the target sim would be impregnated? If it gould be done, I woulld be even happier (though it seems almost impossible to be more happy with this mod, as it is nearly perfect!) <3 

2) If my above suggestion is too complicated, could it be possible to create such a flavor (all genders preg + incest + polygamy), where only the target sim gets impregnated? 

I am sorry for demanding so much, but for me you are a powerful mage, at whose works I look wide-eyed, astonished with awe! And eventually I become tempted to ask for something, that definitely lies outside the boundaries of my skills :)

I apologize for talking too much :( , it's the one of my main weaknesses :)

It can be done.  I should be able to put one together later today, assuming I don't get delayed.

I have noticed that incestuous romantic interactions do not satisfy whims.  For example, if my sim gets the whim to flirt with, kiss, or woohoo; performing these actions on a relative will not satisfy the whim, but a non-relative will.

Are you sure its not just kiss?  I have been able to satisfy all of them except kiss, which I am looking into.

can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I try the inteenmods method, do step by step and it wont work, please someone? :(

I linked a new method via Elerneron in the op, try that one.

First I want to say that this is an outstanding mod, great work! Worked wonderfully. unfortunately the Sept 25th patch came the next day. I removed my mods and updated. I then put the mod back in and started a new game with a single sim in the household. I've been testing and it seems that the romance interactions are still working but haven't gotten much done with that. The reason being I've been testing the pregnancy part and have hit some what of a wall. While she can get the neighbors pregnant, my main sim is unable to get pregnant. The first neighbor became pregnant but the " try for baby" option would not appear. With subsequent neighbors they get pregnant and the "try for baby" option is there, but still my main sim is unable to get pregnant after a dozen tries or so with each neighbor. I'll keep testing.

I am thankful you made this mod, the game really needed something to make it less boring. I hope this helps in case you want to try and fix it.

The fun this mod has brought to me is great, got some laughs out of it too, haven't expeirenced any bugs or issues so far in my few hours of play.

As I did with the nude mod thread, here's an image [collage] I put together with a father and daughter playing around with the mod in a starter home.

Image Link

Now to patiently wait for animated WooHoo if/when/it's possible and an even better nude mod with 3D nipples / HD texture.

Thanks Malfus for the outstanding mod.

The fun this mod has brought to me is great, got some laughs out of it too, haven't expeirenced any bugs or issues so far in my few hours of play.

As I did with the nude mod thread, here's an image [collage] I put together with a father and daughter playing around with the mod in a starter home.

Image Link

Now to patiently wait for animated WooHoo if/when/it's possible and an even better nude mod with 3D nipples / HD texture.

Thanks Malfus for the outstanding mod.

Great work. You make me wish to play S4 much often. Thanks. :)

Hi, I can't seem to make this work no matter how hard i try

I've put the package on the Mods file, it didn't work. I've deleted all the other mods that I had in but the interactions still didn't appear. I've even tried putting the package inside the unpackedmod file, and still the romance interactions are absent. The only thing romantic that appears is Give a Massage

I have the scripts allowed and all the other mods seemed to have been working without a problem, I have no idea why this one doesn't. I'm trying to use the v2.1 btw

help?

Hey, having a wierd and otherwise annoying issue - having this family with a brother and sister- but for the life of me no romance options is available- so i cant really progress or nothing, wanting them to become girl/boyriends.

Everything's installed in the right places cfg modded correctly and package is unzipped in the mods folder. Anyone?

Hey, having a wierd and otherwise annoying issue - having this family with a brother and sister- but for the life of me no romance options is available- so i cant really progress or nothing, wanting them to become girl/boyriends.

Everything's installed in the right places cfg modded correctly and package is unzipped in the mods folder. Anyone?

1. Did you add the folder called unpackedmod to your Mods folder? (This is case sensitive, it has to be spelled EXACTLY like that.)

2. Have you enabled scripting mods in your game?  (I don't think this mod needs it but still.)

3. Does the mod dialog that appears on startup show the name of the mod?

Archived