[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

I love this mod too, but I am very disappointed because I cannot impregnate any of my male teens. I tried both MM and Target only flavours - but still no results! And there are no "Try for baby" option for male teens T_T For the females the mod works beautifully, though. I'm still playing non-updated version and all I can do now is wait until someone updates it and makes it possible for male teens to become pregnant. Until this moment it is no big reason for me to play this game... 

I really like the flavors pack and was wondering if there has been any update to it.  I really like the target file and had these installed and my sim went to the pool and stay in their outfit and would not change into their swimwear automatically.  Also Swimwear was not listed in the change outfit pie menu.

I love this mod too, but I am very disappointed because I cannot impregnate any of my male teens. I tried both MM and Target only flavours - but still no results! And there are no "Try for baby" option for male teens T_T For the females the mod works beautifully, though. I'm still playing non-updated version and all I can do now is wait until someone updates it and makes it possible for male teens to become pregnant. Until this moment it is no big reason for me to play this game...

Dashka82, I have changed Malfus mod to allow males (also teen males) to become pregnant, basically it is the "no same-sex pregnancy flavor" (IncTeenP_v2), but with same-sex pregnancy added. Males are less likely to become pregnant than females though (I used the "Babies for Everyone" mod by AgonistAgent - a great mod too - before I found the one by Malfus, and I liked the way it makes it less likely for a guy in a heterosexual pairing to get the bump, so I set the pregnancy probability to the same rate as in AgonistAgent's mod). Both target and actor can become pregnant in this version, so you might end up with more babies than you want with a heterosexual or expecially a lesbian couple.

If you would like to try it out, the download file is attached to this post.

I also don't experience any problems with travel to any lots with this version (there are no such problems with Malfus' original IncTeenP_v2 version, neither).

Please just keep in mind that my version is simply a changed version of Malfus mod and not anything original, and probably much less elegant than Malfus' original mod.

EDIT: Referring to Angel1984's post: The sims don't always change automatically into swimwear when going to swim in my game, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, but I am not sure if it is due to this version of the mod or to the mod at all, or if it is a base game problem. EDIT2: I have found out that it is a mod-typical problem, I will try to make this mod version "swimwear-proof" next. EDIT3: I have fixed the swimwear problem for my version of Malfus mod; sims will automatically change into swimwear when using the pool now, and the option to change into swimwear will show up, too.

P.S. To Malfus: I hope you are not offended that I have changed your mod to suit my tastes, I am in awe of your creation, it has added lots of fun to my game. I am not planning to upload my version of your mod anywhere but here in this thread. If you wish me to remove the download file here, please tell me, and I will.

Malfus_Mod_allgenders_pool.rar

Incest works perfectly, though the "Woohoo" or "Try for Baby" (or "Mess around" if teens are involved) interaction only shows up in the pie menu when clicking on a sim. Still, related Sims can use beds, rockets and telescopes for that purpose, just select the option by clicking on the sim, not the object in question.

I tweaked my copy of the mod as well, though I found it necessary to update all the sim filter xml files (there are 13, and their record type is 0x6E0DDA9F) mostly to address the previous update's inclusion of ghost Sims so as to ensure that I had no issues with traveling to the bar/nightclub or social events (where a bartender, caterer, etc. would need to be spawned). Without updating those files, I was seeing issues traveling to the nightclubs, kicking off social events, and Sims traveling by my home (walk-by, drop-in visitors, mailpersons, etcs). I also updated the tun file I listed a couple pages back for swimsuits, otherwise I was unable to save the game.

Something else that might interest those who use this, and similar mods, is that by all appearances genetics don't appear to be passed along correctly when one of the parents is a teen Sim. Whether the teen Sim is the "father" or the "mother," they don't seem to properly pass along the genetics of both parents.

bortbit, the filter files don't seem to cause any travel or visor problems with the "no same-sex pregnancy" flavor (as it is the one I have used, before further changing it), which version of the mod are you using? Now I want to try out tweaking all flavors...

As for genetics when one of the parents is a teen, I haven't noticed it yet, but it might be because I change the kids' appearance in CAS fulleditmode every time anyway, I am a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to their looks, no matter if with mods or without. What is different when one of them is a teen?

Oh and yes it is the tuning file that causes the swimwear problem, though saving the game was possible for me before I tweaked it for my version of Malfus' mod. It was just a bit strange (and quite hilarious) that my sims went swimming in their everyday clothes.

bortbit, the filter files don't seem to cause any travel or visor problems with the "no same-sex pregnancy" flavor (as it is the one I have used, before further changing it), which version of the mod are you using? Now I want to try out tweaking all flavors...

As for genetics when one of the parents is a teen, I haven't noticed it yet, but it might be because I change the kids' appearance in CAS fulleditmode every time anyway, I am a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to their looks, no matter if with mods or without. What is different when one of them is a teen?

Oh and yes it is the tuning file that causes the swimwear problem, though saving the game was possible for me before I tweaked it for my version of Malfus' mod. It was just a bit strange (and quite hilarious) that my sims went swimming in their everyday clothes.

SSP v2.1

The different versions might modify different sets of files, so I just recommend that you check the files in the version you're using if you're of a mind. You may not be having any issues, or you might be having issues that are less than obvious. Prior to updating the sim filter files in mine, for example, I was unable to travel to the nightclub. That was the obvious problem.

The less obvious problem was when I would try to kick off a social event and it would stall on the loading screen like when I tried to travel to the nightclub. This only came up when I tried to organize an event, which I don't do very often, so it wasn't immediately apparent.

Even less obvious was visitor Sims stopping by my Sims house, or even the mailman not coming by to drop off bills and other mail except when I reload the save or exit CAS. These went away after I updated the sim filter files, but weren't readily noticeable for a while prior to me doing so. 

As far as genetics is concerned, I'm not sure why there's an issue. I did some testing, though, with some fairly unique-looking sims and was able to confirm to my satisfaction that their genetics were not properly passing along when one parent was a teen, though would do so when the teen was aged up to a young adult. I'm not sure if there is another tuning file somewhere that could be tweaked, or if it is something more hard-coded in the game. I note that there is no tuning file for the "play with genetics" tool in the CAS, and teens are not able to be selected as parents with it, so I suspect it may be a hard-coding somewhere. Then again, if passing on of genetics is not particularly important to you then it's probably nothing to worry about. 

Thank you bortbit! I will try out if a social event at a night club works, have not tested it yet. The other two things (simple travel to lounge or nightclub and visitors/mailman) do work, already tried it out. And I'll take another look at the filter files in the different flavors (my guess is that the no-same-sex-pregnancy flavor doesn't include as many modded filters as the SSP v2.1).

In your tweaked mod version, have you also solved the issue with the "Woohoo"-interaction not selectable when clicking on the bed in the case of related sims? If yes, could you point me to the file which has to be changed for that? I am rather new to XML tuning, and haven't found out where the problem is located. EDIT: I think I found the solution... It must be the ghost update here too, I will update the interaction files and test out if it helps.

Dashka82, I have changed Malfus mod to allow males (also teen males) to become pregnant, basically it is the "no same-sex pregnancy flavor" (IncTeenP_v2), but with same-sex pregnancy added. Males are less likely to become pregnant than females though (I used the "Babies for Everyone" mod by AgonistAgent - a great mod too - before I found the one by Malfus, and I liked the way it makes it less likely for a guy in a heterosexual pairing to get the bump, so I set the pregnancy probability to the same rate as in AgonistAgent's mod). Both target and actor can become pregnant in this version, so you might end up with more babies than you want with a heterosexual or expecially a lesbian couple.

I also don't experience any problems with travel to any lots with this version (there are no such problems with Malfus' original IncTeenP_v2 version, neither).

Please just keep in mind that my version is simply a changed version of Malfus mod and not anything original, and probably much less elegant than Malfus' original mod.

EDIT: Referring to Angel1984's post: The sims don't always change automatically into swimwear when going to swim in my game, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, but I am not sure if it is due to this version of the mod or to the mod at all, or if it is a base game problem. EDIT2: I have found out that it is a mod-typical problem, I will try to make this mod version "swimwear-proof" next. EDIT3: I have fixed the swimwear problem for my version of Malfus mod; sims will automatically change into swimwear when using the pool now, and the option to change into swimwear will show up, too.

P.S. To Malfus: I hope you are not offended that I have changed your mod to suit my tastes, I am in awe of your creation, it has added lots of fun to my game. I am not planning to upload my version of your mod anywhere but here in this thread. If you wish me to remove the download file here, please tell me, and I will.

Would it be too much to ask if you could upload a version that's fixed for the new patch but doesn't have all the nonstandard pregnancy stuff in it?

No, not at all :) you mean the classical no same-sex pregnancy flavor? I can make a pool-proof version of it tonight. (I hope the original creator Malfus is okay with that...)

EDIT: Here it is, the flavor without same-sex pregnancy, fixed for swimwear. I just changed the one tuning file, the rest is all original by Malfus in this version here (no mpreg etc.).(By the way, I tested the traveling and the social event at the night club for this version - it does work. One thing I have noticed is that the marriage between teen and adult doesn't fulfill the event goal (the event was a wedding) though, so I had to end the event by sending the sims home and didn't get any event rewards. I am not sure what the reason for this is, but it is not caused by the tuning file I rewrote (as the latter is for clothing changes only from what I see). It might be a "whim" or "loot" thing.)

MalfusIncTeenP_v2_pool.rar

In your tweaked mod version, have you also solved the issue with the "Woohoo"-interaction not selectable when clicking on the bed in the case of related sims? If yes, could you point me to the file which has to be changed for that? I am rather new to XML tuning, and haven't found out where the problem is located. EDIT: I think I found the solution... It must be the ghost update here too, I will update the interaction files and test out if it helps.

I have not. It isn't something that I've looked at, so if you found a file that needs to be updated please do let everyone know!

Oh, thank you many-many-many times, colacola!!! I apologize for being so late with the answer, but I lost almost all hope and hadn't visited this thread for a while... 

I am deeply grateful to you for the fulfilling of my request and handing to me an ability to create my own beautiful world with all the necessary things! I thought that even if I recieve mpreg version of the mod, I would have to play non-updated game to avoid the conflicts, but now I know that there will be pools for my sims and my heart is singing with delight! Can't wait to test this modified mod! Thanks a million, colacola!!! <3 

And I, of course, very grateful to Malfus for the creation of these beautiful mods and flavours that open up so many possibilities for us players and for the modders who create wonderful things and support our dreams! <3

I have not. It isn't something that I've looked at, so if you found a file that needs to be updated please do let everyone know!
I think that several interaction files that deal with "Woohoo" and "TryForBaby"have to be updated - in the new game version, there is a test set to exclude ghosts in the TryForBaby picker files, for example. By adding the test sets to the picker interactions (and I think I also modified some of the files in the snippets folder, I am not at home now so I can't look it up, I don't remember which files exactly it were) was at least able to make "TryForBaby" on the bed selectable. I have yet to identify all the required files, though. I will tell which ones those are once I found them all :) Will work further on that tonight.

And I am glad to help, Dashka82 :)

No, not at all :) you mean the classical no same-sex pregnancy flavor? I can make a pool-proof version of it tonight. (I hope the original creator Malfus is okay with that...)

EDIT: Here it is, the flavor without same-sex pregnancy, fixed for swimwear. I just changed the one tuning file, the rest is all original by Malfus in this version here (no mpreg etc.).(By the way, I tested the traveling and the social event at the night club for this version - it does work. One thing I have noticed is that the marriage between teen and adult doesn't fulfill the event goal (the event was a wedding) though, so I had to end the event by sending the sims home and didn't get any event rewards. I am not sure what the reason for this is, but it is not caused by the tuning file I rewrote (as the latter is for clothing changes only from what I see). It might be a "whim" or "loot" thing.)

Thank you so much, I was afraid I'd have to choose between bug-free pools and digital debauchery. I'm very grateful that you took the time to help!

Okay, I think I've got them all now, the files that make Woohoo and TryForBaby non-selectable on beds, telescopes and rockets for related sims... Here the list (Tuning File Type first, then Instance):

0x6E0DDA9F 0x0000000000007847 (simdata)

0xE882D22F 0x0000000000017D2E (XML)

0xE882D22F 0x0000000000017D29 (XML)

0xE882D22F 0x000000000000364B (XML)

0xE882D22F 0x000000000000364D (XML)

0xE882D22F 0x000000000000382B (XML)

0xE882D22F 0x000000000000382D (XML)

In the .bnry, the black list that doesn't allow relatives to Woohoo has to be edited (which should make Woohoo and Mess Around selectable on bed etc.), and in the others the ghost test sets have to be added, to make TryForBaby selectable everywhere again. At least, it works in my changed copy of the mod, though the solution is not elegant yet, with "Woohoo" and "MessAround" being used differently on different objects (due to lack of attention on my side, I have to go through the files again and correct this issue, but that will have to wait till later).

EDIT: there are a couple more, I forgot to mention them, binary simdata files where the ghost test sets have to be added too:

0x7DF2169C 0x000000000000785B (simdata)

0x7DF2169C 0x0000000000007858 (simdata)

Okay, I updated my pool-proof allgenders-version (not target-specific, and works for male and female sims almost equally except that females have a greater chance of pregnancy) of Malfus' mod for "clickable" beds, telescopes and rockets (this version uses the "Woohoo" pie menu option for teens mostly, not MessAround - though MessAround is also available for teens when you select the interaction by clicking on the bed) and for naked Woohoo (Malfus_Mod_allgenders_var2 - attached to this post for those who would like to try it out).

If you like then you can also update your copy of Malfus' Inteen mod for pools and naked woohoo, you just have to modify the 0x03B33DDF  0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 file. Here a How-To (without the repairing of the clickable beds etc., this would require more work):

1) Get the file Type 0x03B33DDF Instance 0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 from the SimulationDeltaBuild0 in the updated version of your game (use an XML extractor, like Sims4XmlExtractor). It is in the tun folder. Open it, either in Notepad++ or some other editor, or with the help of s4pe (you will need this one anyway to import your updated content into the .package file, so you can as well use it).

2) Search for "EnterBedWoohoo" and replace the outfit category SLEEP following it with the outfit category BATHING. Add <E>TEEN</E> to the age test sequence below. This part of the file should look like this now:

<U>
        <E n="OutfitChangeReason">EnterBedWooHoo</E>
        <L n="TunableMappings">
          <U>
            <E n="outfit_category">BATHING</E>
            <L n="tests">
              <L>
                <V t="sim_info">
                  <U n="sim_info">
                    <V n="ages" t="specified">
                      <L n="specified">
                        <E>TEEN</E>
                        <E>YOUNGADULT</E>
                        <E>ADULT</E>
                        <E>ELDER</E>
                      </L>
                    </V>
                  </U>
                </V>
              </L>
            </L>
          </U>
        </L>
      </U>

3) Save the file somewhere (in Notepad++ you can also linearize it with the help of XML tools before saving).

4) Open you copy of the Inteen Mod in s4pe (I suggest making an extra copy in case something goes wrong, and renaming it so you can distinguish them). Import your modified file (choose Replace duplicates, NOT Reject duplicates).

5) Save, and you have updated your copy of the mod for swimwear and naked Woohoo.

I can also make a separate Naked Woohoo mod, but it will probably conflict with most flavors of Malfus' Mod, since it would have to use the same tuning file - unless you remove the tuning file Type 0x03B33DDF Instance 0x8074FDDB8E9F0322 from your copy of the mod first. There might be a workaround for that, but not one of which I know.

By the way, I apologize for not linearizing my XML, I am to impatient to do this step on every file I change.

Malfus_Mod_allgenders_var2.rar

Archived