[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

Hey, having a wierd and otherwise annoying issue - having this family with a brother and sister- but for the life of me no romance options is available- so i cant really progress or nothing, wanting them to become girl/boyriends.

Everything's installed in the right places cfg modded correctly and package is unzipped in the mods folder. Anyone?

1. Did you add the folder called unpackedmod to your Mods folder? (This is case sensitive, it has to be spelled EXACTLY like that.)

2. Have you enabled scripting mods in your game?  (I don't think this mod needs it but still.)

3. Does the mod dialog that appears on startup show the name of the mod?

All of those are a yes, but scripts are only for py files. 

Hey, having a wierd and otherwise annoying issue - having this family with a brother and sister- but for the life of me no romance options is available- so i cant really progress or nothing, wanting them to become girl/boyriends.

Everything's installed in the right places cfg modded correctly and package is unzipped in the mods folder. Anyone?

1. Did you add the folder called unpackedmod to your Mods folder? (This is case sensitive, it has to be spelled EXACTLY like that.)

2. Have you enabled scripting mods in your game?  (I don't think this mod needs it but still.)

All of those are a yes, but scripts are only for py files. 

Here's a pic to confirm.

post-305415-0-06067300-1412205769_thumb.png

sorry to intrude, but I have the same problem.

yes, I did everything you said and the game appears a message recognizing the mod. but even so the menu does not appear in the game in incestuous relationships, tested in three families, two maids and one of the game.

My game isn't in english, this could be the problem?

yes, I did everything you said and the game appears a message recognizing the mod. but even so the menu does not appear in the game in incestuous relationships, tested in three families, two maids and one of the game.

It is not a language issue- since i have mine in en_US 

Which you can edit in your registry incase you're curious or interested.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Maxis \ The Sims 4 (locale file)

I believe it to be some sort of issue with the xml. Since this works for other people- set up in exactly the same way as i have (shown in picture). 

It is not a language issue- since i have mine in en_US 

Which you can edit in your registry incase you're curious or interested.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Maxis \ The Sims 4 (locale file)

I believe it to be some sort of issue with the xml. Since this works for other people- set up in exactly the same way as i have (shown in picture). 

tested in the English version and gives the same problem.

the way is to wait an update.

Could you folks having trouble try another XML tuning mod like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37513-sims-4-breast-augmentation-mod/ so we can find out if it is XML mods in general that you are having a problem with, or if it is limited to Malfus's mod?  If you can't get another XML mod to work please open a new topic in the base Simlab Forum and I will try to help.

Edit: The patch that just came out is supposed to fix the Sims 4 not reading XML files in packages, which would make the work around unnecessary.  Patching your game may fix the issue.

Could you folks having trouble try another XML tuning mod like http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37513-sims-4-breast-augmentation-mod/ so we can find out if it is XML mods in general that you are having a problem with, or if it is limited to Malfus's mod?  If you can't get another XML mod to work please open a new topic in the base Simlab Forum and I will try to help.

Have just checked, and under the sim-creation i can use the "breast" mod freely. So clearly it is not a general XML issue- and seems to be a part of Malfus' mod. Thank you anyway. 

Also i have tried the general InTeen mod from lostaccount - i tried that one before this specific one- which neither worked. No incestrous romantic interactions. 

Is it some sort of in-game block? If it is, i do not understand why other people have been able to- 

Have just checked, and under the sim-creation i can use the "breast" mod freely. So clearly it is not a general XML issue- and seems to be a part of Malfus' mod. Thank you anyway. 

Also i have tried the general InTeen mod from lostaccount - i tried that one before this specific one- which neither worked. No incestrous romantic interactions. 

Is it some sort of in-game block? If it is, i do not understand why other people have been able to- 

same thing

That version replaces the base tuning bnry (pre-exported xmls), so in theory other tunings will work with it, but they will overwrite it.  Also, that version may have some issues with teens doing things they shouldn't be able to do (like drinking and getting adult jobs), that's just a theory though, as I haven't played as a teen with that version.

Try this one.  This is the way I used to release my mod.  Worked for me before I got the new version working. 

Shiet, that worked- thanks mate

@manzin it seems we have a similar issue- please do try this. Since it now works for me.

work for me too.

Thank Malfus.

would have the ask to use this file in the next update?

I am terribly sorry, but recently I stumbled upon this thread on Mod The Sims, and I got confused: like the author of the thread, I thought that the active sim is an Actor, and the sim that you click on is a Target. It seems, that I was wrong :( And now I think that I confused you with my previous request... I am sorry again. But it cleared my doubts about why my AdultMale Sim successed in impregnating TeenFemale Sim, but got himself pregnant in the process, and why I do not see "Try For Baby" option while my pregnant AdultMale Sim interacts with TeenMale Sim. I just played on wrong side :D 

Considering everything that was mentioned above and if it would not be too much trouble, could I please have the opposite variant of this flavour: all genders pregnancy + incest + polygamy, but where the sim you click on is the one who gets impregnated. I am not in any hurry and if it's possible to fulfill my request I will wait patiently (and hopefully). 

And I must thank you once again, because you continue to amaze me with your work and I experienced many happy moments using your mod! By the way, polygamy works just perfectly, and I am so thrilled with possibility of creation of a functioning harem! <3 <3 <3

Two things I've noticed since yesterdays patch.

First, I can no longer use the phone to call for a date. The sim raises the phone to his ear and then puts it away. No menu for choices. Nothing.

Second, there is no longer an option for writing love e-mails on the computer.

If I remove the mod, they both reappear and work fine.

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything functioning differently or weird.

Thanks for the mod and the continued hard work!

Considering everything that was mentioned above and if it would not be too much trouble, could I please have the opposite variant of this flavour: all genders pregnancy + incest + polygamy, but where the sim you click on is the one who gets impregnated. I am not in any hurry and if it's possible to fulfill my request I will wait patiently (and hopefully). 

There should be one of those in the alt flavors already

First, I can no longer use the phone to call for a date. The sim raises the phone to his ear and then puts it away. No menu for choices. Nothing.

Which version are you using?

I've had an issue with getting my sims to travel after the new patch. The game would freeze on the loading screen after I clicked on the venue or house I wanted to travel to. I left it loading for over 30 mins just to make sure it wasn't a delayed load time due to the patch. I have removed all mods but this one and it seems to be causing the issue. When all mods are removed I have no problem. I'm going to try it the with other version you posted. I'll let you know what happens!

UPDATE:

This didn't fix the problem either. Still stuck on the loading screen when trying to travel.

Which version are you using?

I've tried it with v2 and v2.1 and got the same results with both.

I've had an issue with getting my sims to travel after the new patch. The game would freeze on the loading screen after I clicked on the venue or house I wanted to travel to. I left it loading for over 30 mins just to make sure it wasn't a delayed load time due to the patch. I have removed all mods but this one and it seems to be causing the issue. When all mods are removed I have no problem. I'm going to try it the with other version you posted. I'll let you know what happens!

UPDATE:

This didn't fix the problem either. Still stuck on the loading screen when trying to travel.

Looks like I am going to have to update my Sims 4 then.  No telling how long that will take though =_=.  Perhaps you can send me a copy of the new simulationfullbuild0.package?

Try with 1.1, I will be working on a new release as soon as I get a new version of the xmls.

UPDATE:

Looks like I am going to have to update my Sims 4 then.  No telling how long that will take though =_=.  Perhaps you can send me a copy of the new simulationfullbuild0.package?

Try with 1.1, I will be working on a new release as soon as I get a new version of the xmls.

I just tried it with 1.1 and the game won't load at all. It just sits at the plumbob loading screen going round and round.

Just out of curiousity, I put back in 2.1 and tried the travel option after reading caityquinn39 and mine worked perfectly fine for travel.

Archived