Jump to content

[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!


Malfus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Malfus, welcome back! :D Great to see you return.

 

Has anyone tried out the mod (any version) with the newest update? I seem to have difficulties with getting teens pregnant since the newest update (they can try for baby but the result has been negative so far, and I haven't had the time to search for the solution yet).

Posted

Basically, I'd really like to see:

Teens can try for baby

Autonomous Woohoo

Autonomous Try for Baby (Maybe. Still iffy on this one. Possibly only if there's a way to limit the chance of them doing it autonomously?)

Risky - but not too risky - woohoo

I would very much like to second this, especially the risky woohoo part, I was actually going to ask for just that before seeing your post.
Posted

Hey Malfus, welcome back! :D Great to see you return.

 

Has anyone tried out the mod (any version) with the newest update? I seem to have difficulties with getting teens pregnant since the newest update (they can try for baby but the result has been negative so far, and I haven't had the time to search for the solution yet).

Sadly, I do not have the patch with the pregnancy issue, I have an earlier one.  Did the fix you posted earlier in the thread not work for this?  If it does, I can link your post in the first page, or simply include them in the downloads.

 

 

Basically, I'd really like to see:

Teens can try for baby

Autonomous Woohoo

Autonomous Try for Baby (Maybe. Still iffy on this one. Possibly only if there's a way to limit the chance of them doing it autonomously?)

Risky - but not too risky - woohoo

I would very much like to second this, especially the risky woohoo part, I was actually going to ask for just that before seeing your post.

 

Same answers as before.  Teens SHOULD be able to try for baby (but no pregnancy if you have the latest patch, checking on that currently), I don't want to try to touch autonomous stuff unless there is nothing else to do, and if you find me that risky woohoo mod I can either edit it for you or tell you how to make it do what you want.

Posted

I just read about the NEW patch...  UGH!  I will never catch up without some serious updating!

There's gonna be an expansion too, and my guess is it's gonna be released for the Holidays, since it'll be Seasons.

 

Might wanna just wait for a few patches, or risk endless work. I'm sure many are mad I'm saying that though, as I'm sure everyone wants this mod now (me too). :P

Posted

 

Same answers as before.  Teens SHOULD be able to try for baby (but no pregnancy if you have the latest patch, checking on that currently), I don't want to try to touch autonomous stuff unless there is nothing else to do, and if you find me that risky woohoo mod I can either edit it for you or tell you how to make it do what you want.

 

 

Oh sure, here's the risky woohoo mod (source is http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=535342&c=0&ht=&page=2&pp=31). If you could add that feature that would already be amazing!

 

And in case you're interested I believe Florian's Emotional Overcharge mod which melbrewer already mentioned (http://modthesims.info/d/539636) includes autonomous woohoo, but I guess it unfortunately conflicts with yours.

MTS_pixelsolipsist_1476167_riskywoohoo.7z

Posted

Hello, I'm a long time lurker here at LoversLab - but I have been using a personal mod that I made that is pretty much just  the enable incest and teen interactions, as I was updating for the latest patch I made a simple script mod that overrides the incest tests so that it's no longer necessary to do all the test_incest flag settings, eliminating a lot of files that I have to check on update. My question is, would this script mod make it easier for others working on something similar to not have to worry about the files that just change that flag? If so I could package it up properly and upload the script mod with source included(it's a very simple override)?

Posted

 

 

Same answers as before.  Teens SHOULD be able to try for baby (but no pregnancy if you have the latest patch, checking on that currently), I don't want to try to touch autonomous stuff unless there is nothing else to do, and if you find me that risky woohoo mod I can either edit it for you or tell you how to make it do what you want.

 

 

Oh sure, here's the risky woohoo mod (source is http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=535342&c=0&ht=&page=2&pp=31). If you could add that feature that would already be amazing!

 

And in case you're interested I believe Florian's Emotional Overcharge mod which melbrewer already mentioned (http://modthesims.info/d/539636) includes autonomous woohoo, but I guess it unfortunately conflicts with yours.

 

The base pregnancy chance is 10% for woohoo in that mod.  What percentage would you like?

 

My Sim is not going to work if i have the mod in the game.

 

can seomeon help me ?

Sadly, this mod is not updated for the latest patch.  The patch it works with is in the file name.

 

Hello, I'm a long time lurker here at LoversLab - but I have been using a personal mod that I made that is pretty much just  the enable incest and teen interactions, as I was updating for the latest patch I made a simple script mod that overrides the incest tests so that it's no longer necessary to do all the test_incest flag settings, eliminating a lot of files that I have to check on update. My question is, would this script mod make it easier for others working on something similar to not have to worry about the files that just change that flag? If so I could package it up properly and upload the script mod with source included(it's a very simple override)?

I don't edit tunings individually, if that is your concern.  I edit the compressed tuning source.  It takes about 2 seconds for me to change all the flags at once, assuming I know which number represents FALSE.

 

Edit: Although, I would like to know how you set up your environment to make a script mod, I tried previously and was unable to locate all the source code.

Posted

I don't know if you've read all the way back in the thread, Malfus, so I wanted to bring up that teen pregnancies in Sims 4 do not appear to keep track of parent genetics. Insofar as this is important to a player, they might want to avoid teen pregnancies. My recommendation is a flavor that allows everything except "Try for Baby" in regards to teen Sims, unless or until it can be figured out how to expand the genetics system to include the children of teen Sims.

 

Some folks don't mind, of course, but I just felt it important to bring up.

Posted

My concern in my own mod was I was touching tunings that only that flag was changed in,  making it more likely to conflict If I added other mods.  Though it seems it may be unavoidable the way Sims 4 is setup, but with the override it leaves over 100 tunings at stock.   

 

As far as dev environment for script mods. I did mine in Notepad++

Using info from:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779844/maxis-documentation

http://modthesims.info/t/533907

and  looking at how this was done:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

 

There is a download of a good chunk of the scripts on the compiler thread the first modthesims link says to go, if you just wanted to get an idea of what is there.

Posted

I don't know if you've read all the way back in the thread, Malfus, so I wanted to bring up that teen pregnancies in Sims 4 do not appear to keep track of parent genetics. Insofar as this is important to a player, they might want to avoid teen pregnancies. My recommendation is a flavor that allows everything except "Try for Baby" in regards to teen Sims, unless or until it can be figured out how to expand the genetics system to include the children of teen Sims.

 

Some folks don't mind, of course, but I just felt it important to bring up.

Does it only not track the teen's genetics?  I would assume if there is an issue, it would be that a teen is an invalid target of parts of the pregnancy scripts.  Also, I don't think a flavor would be required for that, as a person can always choose NOT to try for baby :3  Maybe a clearly worded warning on the first post?

 

My concern in my own mod was I was touching tunings that only that flag was changed in,  making it more likely to conflict If I added other mods.  Though it seems it may be unavoidable the way Sims 4 is setup, but with the override it leaves over 100 tunings at stock.   

 

As far as dev environment for script mods. I did mine in Notepad++

Using info from:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779844/maxis-documentation

http://modthesims.info/t/533907

and  looking at how this was done:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

 

There is a download of a good chunk of the scripts on the compiler thread the first modthesims link says to go, if you just wanted to get an idea of what is there.

The majority of my tunings change both incest and age checks.  I don't think removing the incest checks from my mods would leave any as stock :P

 

Also, I am looking at the link you posted and will try again using that batch file method.  Thanks for the info!

Posted

The base pregnancy chance is 10% for woohoo in that mod. What percentage would you like?

10% is a little much in game, you'll get pregnant after about 5 woohoos. I'd say perhaps 5%.

Posted

 

I don't know if you've read all the way back in the thread, Malfus, so I wanted to bring up that teen pregnancies in Sims 4 do not appear to keep track of parent genetics. Insofar as this is important to a player, they might want to avoid teen pregnancies. My recommendation is a flavor that allows everything except "Try for Baby" in regards to teen Sims, unless or until it can be figured out how to expand the genetics system to include the children of teen Sims.

 

Some folks don't mind, of course, but I just felt it important to bring up.

Does it only not track the teen's genetics?  I would assume if there is an issue, it would be that a teen is an invalid target of parts of the pregnancy scripts.  Also, I don't think a flavor would be required for that, as a person can always choose NOT to try for baby :3  Maybe a clearly worded warning on the first post?

Based on the testing I did in my own game, it seems that whether an adult has a teen's baby, or a teen has an adult's, the child doesn't correctly track genetics. That said, I recommend more folks test just in case I'm mistaken in what seemed apparent to me.

 

I made a couple Sims that had some unique features to test with so their genetics would stand out. You can get a baseline for what offspring should look like by creating a family for testing, setting the test subjects to adults, then using the "play with genetics" tool to create some sample children with those two test subjects as the parents. Once you get an idea of how the genetics should inherit, you can set their ages as you like and have them try for baby in the game to see how the baby looks with the age difference. It's fairly apparent, in my experience.

 

I suppose you're right that a different version would not be necessary, and a warning plenty sufficient. Folks can then do as they like.

Posted

Just to kind of add to the conversation, hopefully something useful,   having checked into the files a little myself.. im really scratchy on understanding all their coding and the code organization, but it would seem the scripts do have a "allowable target" sim based on age.. so would it be a matter of just flagging teen as an option and letting the game handle it from there?  or is it more of a core programming deal?.. thats the part im unable to tell just by looking thru the files. 

Not everything had a good description of what the paramater or values mean (even using EA's supplied mod description file) makes it kind hard to know.

 

 

Posted

1. I thought you said teens can already try for baby?

2. Really haven't looked into autonomous stuff.  I know there are weights and stuff to deal with, not sure I can do it easily.

3. see 2

4. The risky part should be easy.  If you look in the tunings, you should be able to find the pregnancy chance and modifiers of woohoo'ing.  Set the base chance lower if its in the woohoo interaction, or set the woohoo modifier lower if it has its own separate tuning.  Alternatively, you could send me the tuning in question an I could look at it (not comfortable with trying to do risky woohoo from the ground up).

 

I'm sorry I should have been more specific for that last part. They could already try for baby. I was basically just reiterating the full extent of what I'd like to see in a mod.

Posted

Just started looking for mods for this. Gotta say I love the way this sounds! I know it said the last update broke it, but is that still the case? if so is there an estimated time frame when it can be updated. I'm sure there isn't much time with the holidays on, just wanted to ask.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well, kicking off my first post with a doozy here. I'm not trying to take any credit for all the hard work put in here, all I did was update some things from Malfus' work, and slap some of the old InTeen from Darkpool back into the mod. As of right now this is working with the current patch and includes working dates, teen pregnancy, but not same sex pregnancy, mostly to make sure the basics have all the kinks worked out first.

 

The issue with dates also applied to the Try For Baby interaction with teens, so I'll explain how to fix it for those that are having similar issues in their own mods. It all boils down to the sim_filter files and how the game was assigning Actors and Targets for events or interactions. In this case Teens were going to the situation_Date_Teen event while the adults were going to the situation_Date event. This was causing the timeout since the Actor and Target were from different events. So the steps to fix this are as follows:

 

1. Find the "_jobs_to_put_in_party" values in the situation file for the event (They should have <T>#####</T> following them)

2. Search for the values listed in the situation_job files and find the "filter" value for each job (Again, it should have a <T>######</T> following it)

3. Search for the value(s) listed in the sim_filter files to see which attributes are being filtered (In this case it was age)

4a. Change the filter values to the values you want to include (For instance setting minimum to TEEN instead of YOUNG ADULT)

OR

4b. Change the "filter" value in the situation_job file to point to the correct sim_filter value

 

In this case I used both 4a and 4b since I needed the sim_filter to grab sims for another interaction, and I pointed the Date_Teen jobs at another filter to make sure no actors or targets were being assigned to the wrong event. The side effects of the changes made to the filters might be interactions missing on Teen playable characters, or interactions added to Children that shouldn't be there. In either case, let me know and I'll work on getting it fixed. I've also removed all of the prohibited relationship bits that point at family, just to avoid any bugs where an incest check gets reset to True somehow. If you have any additional questions on this stuff, just let me know and I'll do my best to explain how I arrived at all this. Thanks again Malfus for getting this thing up in the first place, I owe you one for that!

IncTeen1.3.18.1010v2.zip

Posted

This is just under the covers as of right now. Everything that was changed is only in the XML files, so it's just the stuff that's already there as far as the animations go.

Posted

good mod, but I was wondering when an update might be available for the new patch and if it would be possible to get one without the same sex pregnancy? if not I could just play without using those options, so no big deal. 

Posted

Look up about 3 posts to find an updated version for the current patch, and oddly without the same sex pregnancy, since I just got lazy. In other news, I'm trying to debug the Woohoo for the first time message that pops up every bloody time you have Woohoo. It's probably just something with the bit resetting for have_done_woohoo_both, so I'll keep looking into it, but I have no idea which interaction or event is resetting it at the moment.

Posted

I love the idea for babies for everyone thanks a bunch but maybe add multiple marriage and incest to it to.  because it conflicts with the other mods that allows that. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...