Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great work. I love this mod, (slurp).

I am having one problem, which I can't find duplicated in this forum.

The "breastfeeding triggers milking event" seems to work about once, then won't till I reset the option in MCM. I usually use "JUGs" to start the animation, but have also tried without JUGs.

I suspect this is my error somewhere, but could someone point me at what I might have missed?

Thank you, and keep up the good works.

Posted

Great work. I love this mod, (slurp).

I am having one problem, which I can't find duplicated in this forum.

The "breastfeeding triggers milking event" seems to work about once, then won't till I reset the option in MCM. I usually use "JUGs" to start the animation, but have also tried without JUGs.

I suspect this is my error somewhere, but could someone point me at what I might have missed?

Thank you, and keep up the good works.

reset what?

breastfeeding option is just a switch it doesnt do anything else

in order BF to work animation should be (animName == "3J Straight Breastfeeding" || animName == "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding")

target must be female milkmaid with milk

Posted

Than you for the reply.

Sorry to be unclear: in MME, MCM, Settings, I have to uncheck 3j breastfeeding triggers milking, back out one step in MCM go back to settings and recheck the same. Otherwise, the animation occurs, but no milk is removed. As I said before, it usually works once, then I have to repeat the checking and unchecking in MCM.

 

I prefer to empty my maidens the old fashioned way, by mouth. So I'm hoping you can suggest what I might have done wrong?

Posted

Anyone tried starting a new game with the latest version of this? I can't seem to do it with this mod installed. It just won't load the loading screen.

Posted

Anyone tried starting a new game with the latest version of this? I can't seem to do it with this mod installed. It just won't load the loading screen.

Same for me. No other game start mod works either. Infinite hang. 

Plus: I am completely unable to get a MCM milk menu to load, no matter what I do. 

I can see the milking machines, and they seem to work, more or less, but nothing else happens. 

All was fine, until this latest version. 

Sounds a bit ominous :) 

Posted

 

Anyone tried starting a new game with the latest version of this? I can't seem to do it with this mod installed. It just won't load the loading screen.

Same for me. No other game start mod works either. Infinite hang. 

Plus: I am completely unable to get a MCM milk menu to load, no matter what I do. 

I can see the milking machines, and they seem to work, more or less, but nothing else happens. 

All was fine, until this latest version. 

Sounds a bit ominous :)

 

 

Yes, after some testing, the same happens to me too with the mcm and milking machines. Also it screws up a lot of other mods.

Posted

Than you for the reply.

Sorry to be unclear: in MME, MCM, Settings, I have to uncheck 3j breastfeeding triggers milking, back out one step in MCM go back to settings and recheck the same. Otherwise, the animation occurs, but no milk is removed. As I said before, it usually works once, then I have to repeat the checking and unchecking in MCM.

 

I prefer to empty my maidens the old fashioned way, by mouth. So I'm hoping you can suggest what I might have done wrong?

well you could try cleaning scripts with save tool, or maybe its jugs problem, passing actors in wrong position

that option is a condition (true\false), it doesnt do anything else

Posted

Anyone tried starting a new game with the latest version of this? I can't seem to do it with this mod installed. It just won't load the loading screen.

 

 

 

Anyone tried starting a new game with the latest version of this? I can't seem to do it with this mod installed. It just won't load the loading screen.

Same for me. No other game start mod works either. Infinite hang. 

Plus: I am completely unable to get a MCM milk menu to load, no matter what I do. 

I can see the milking machines, and they seem to work, more or less, but nothing else happens. 

All was fine, until this latest version. 

Sounds a bit ominous :)

 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

Posted

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

Posted

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

get pregnant or drink lactacid

you milk production will slowly drop/stop if you have more milk than your breasts (1.22), and not pregnant or drunk with lactacid

Posted

 

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

get pregnant or drink lactacid

you milk production will slowly drop/stop if you have more milk than your breasts (1.22), and not pregnant or drunk with lactacid

 

 

mmm, ok I understood.

but my PC have 1.33 on breast size (Milk Maid level 4), I keep seeing messages at the top of the screen (your breast is..etc) and the milk is blocked at 0.40 and does not increase.. 

Is this normal?

Posted

 

 

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

get pregnant or drink lactacid

you milk production will slowly drop/stop if you have more milk than your breasts (1.22), and not pregnant or drunk with lactacid

 

 

mmm, ok I understood.

but my PC have 1.33 on breast size (Milk Maid level 4), I keep seeing messages at the top of the screen (your breast is..etc) and the milk is blocked at 0.40 and does not increase.. 

Is this normal?

 

this message can come from other mod, maybe devious devices, i get frequent messages about suction cups if i wear chastity bra

you can check source file for it

 

as i said that can happen if you had full breasts and milk production stopped, then you had orgasms and milk reduced by 1 to 0.4

you can turn on fixed milk production, i think that'll produce 0.33 every hour

Posted

 

 

 

 

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

get pregnant or drink lactacid

you milk production will slowly drop/stop if you have more milk than your breasts (1.22), and not pregnant or drunk with lactacid

 

 

mmm, ok I understood.

but my PC have 1.33 on breast size (Milk Maid level 4), I keep seeing messages at the top of the screen (your breast is..etc) and the milk is blocked at 0.40 and does not increase.. 

Is this normal?

 

 

this message can come from other mod, maybe devious devices, i get frequent messages about suction cups if i wear chastity bra

you can check source file for it

 

as i said that can happen if you had full breasts and milk production stopped, then you had orgasms and milk reduced by 1 to 0.4

you can turn on fixed milk production, i think that'll produce 0.33 every hour

 

 

I'm pretty sure these messages is from you mod:

 

 

K1aIN1v.jpg

 

 

 

(the first on top is from SexLab Hormones)

 

they continue to prompt (every in-game hour by default) even if the value of Lydia's milk does not change?

my character (Sarah) after lactacid is producing milk.

Posted

I rolled back to a January 2015 version, and after a huge amount of fiddling around, got it going again. 

I find any and all quick-start mods incompatible with MilkMod. Disabling any quickstart is a good idea as a first step to making this run. 

Even so, something really screwed up my bodies. Still working on that; my character and followers all look like they came from outer space. 

So much fun :) 

 

Posted

Turns out giving this mod high priority in the loading list was my problem. As this mod is my favorite I had it load last, ironically that was my folly. At least it works now.

 

@vigdis, do what I did and move this mod higher up on the list, maybe you get lucky.

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

aye Ed,

I noticed only now, another "little problem" since the last update.

my Milk Maid follower (Lydia), have natural production set to 0.00

..you changed something in the followers or is only my game-bug?

 

 

cJehg3M.jpg

 

 

 

edit:

ok, it seems that the natural milk production also no longer works on my character.. i do not know why..

is there a way to reset the mod without losing progress?

get pregnant or drink lactacid

you milk production will slowly drop/stop if you have more milk than your breasts (1.22), and not pregnant or drunk with lactacid

 

 

mmm, ok I understood.

but my PC have 1.33 on breast size (Milk Maid level 4), I keep seeing messages at the top of the screen (your breast is..etc) and the milk is blocked at 0.40 and does not increase.. 

Is this normal?

 

 

this message can come from other mod, maybe devious devices, i get frequent messages about suction cups if i wear chastity bra

you can check source file for it

 

as i said that can happen if you had full breasts and milk production stopped, then you had orgasms and milk reduced by 1 to 0.4

you can turn on fixed milk production, i think that'll produce 0.33 every hour

 

 

I'm pretty sure these messages is from you mod:

 

 

K1aIN1v.jpg

 

 

 

(the first on top is from SexLab Hormones)

 

they continue to prompt (every in-game hour by default) even if the value of Lydia's milk does not change?

my character (Sarah) after lactacid is producing milk.

 

yes, messages displayed  on milk amount,, not milk generation

cycle is run every game hour, 60/timescale ~3 real-time minutes

 

I rolled back to a January 2015 version, and after a huge amount of fiddling around, got it going again. 

I find any and all quick-start mods incompatible with MilkMod. Disabling any quickstart is a good idea as a first step to making this run. 

Even so, something really screwed up my bodies. Still working on that; my character and followers all look like they came from outer space. 

So much fun :)

this mod is compatible with any mod

 

Turns out giving this mod high priority in the loading list was my problem. As this mod is my favorite I had it load last, ironically that was my folly. At least it works now.

 

@vigdis, do what I did and move this mod higher up on the list, maybe you get lucky.

well, for me its always worked in any position even after screwing loadorder by LOOT

Posted

Higher on the load order certainly helped. I have it right under the .esm files now. I can start new games again, which is good, because my old saves are toast. 

Thanks, SWMAS. I'd never thought to decrease priority. 

 

Posted

I just down loaded this mod and It's great but I'm having a small problem, I can't seem to get the Milking harness to work, the stations work fine. but I keep getting messages about my PC's breast being heavy with milk I'll put the Milking harness on and then wait for three hours since that is the default time and nothing happens no milk in the inventory or nothing. Any Idea what I might be doing wrong? 

Posted

I just down loaded this mod and It's great but I'm having a small problem, I can't seem to get the Milking harness to work, the stations work fine. but I keep getting messages about my PC's breast being heavy with milk I'll put the Milking harness on and then wait for three hours since that is the default time and nothing happens no milk in the inventory or nothing. Any Idea what I might be doing wrong? 

milk your self?

Posted

Google Translate:

 

I have a problem, the mod did not recognize the type of body you choose (use the version UNPB blessed version). I tried uninstalling and installing mod both the body and Milkmod but does not change.

This is happening to me in the most recent mod versions.

Posted

Ed86 thanks for the response, I understand I need to milk my PC but just equipping the harness does not appear to be working. I was wondering if I missed something I did not see a spell or a way to active the harness other then equipping it.
I might just be dumb thanks.

 

Yep I was dumb I did not turn on the MME self effect thanks again.

Posted (edited)

could someone help me? the mod animations don't work. i'm using mme 2015-03-16, but zaz animations pack (6.0.4) doesn't register the mod. even though it does register sexlab.  if this is the problem, how can i fix it? 

 

Edited by neej
Posted

my followers stand up/finish milking if i esc/tab out of the dialog "i need you to do something".

 

Was this a change you made or has something else gone weird (im suspecting follower mod, are there any known incompatibilities in those?). this also happens in bound milkers from orc land

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...