1 hour ago, BlackShades said:

Not 100% certain but i think every version after the 2018-02-15 one breaks your newly added toggle for mobile milking animations. (unless a clean save is needed. Sry didn't have the time to try a clean save.)

seems to work fine for me

That did the trick!

Dropped the scripts into my Data/Scripts folder the loaded my save game.

Grabbed a follower who was already a milkmaid

First set her up with a chaurus reaper, let it do its thing and got the golden glow.  Check EC+, it showed her as infested.  Checked MME / milkmaid debug page, showed Pregnancy as True.

Reloaded prior to the chaurus

Set the follower up with a frostbite spider, let ES+ do its thing.  Checked ES+ MCM and it shows her infested.  Checked MME / milkmaid debug page, again Pregnancy shows as True.

Congrats and thank you, problem solved!

Can I make a request? If it isn't implemented. A system that double checks to see how many times you were milk and level you are are at. That way when I hit the issue of my character getting milked over the level requirement and not leveling up the mod fixes itself after a check over a certain amount of time. 

I have had issues where it just never updates my level. This is me past the level 5 and the mod suddenly stops leveling up my character up. 

It may be me. Is there a known issue where changing settings in the MCM actually stop effecting the mods themselves? 

35 minutes ago, PawnMan said:

Can I make a request? If it isn't implemented. A system that double checks to see how many times you were milk and level you are are at. That way when I hit the issue of my character getting milked over the level requirement and not leveling up the mod fixes itself after a check over a certain amount of time. 

I have had issues where it just never updates my level. This is me past the level 5 and the mod suddenly stops leveling up my character up. 

It may be me. Is there a known issue where changing settings in the MCM actually stop effecting the mods themselves? 

that is done everytime you are milked

24 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

that is done everytime you are milked

aw jeez. It does. When i hit that issue I didn't even think of "what if i get milked again?". I just jump straight to "Oh no my game is broken." Then i go and press all the debug options trying to get the level to update. 

Thanks

On 25/03/2018 at 4:56 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Ed,

Just got this from Bane about the pregnancy issue.

So that seems to be why I'm not seeing the spell and why MME isn't detecting the pregnancy.  I'm assuming that's also why I'm not seeing it detect the ES+ pregnancies either.

It turns out I am mistaken re: the keyword (it was a long time ago that I made the change  :blush:) - NPCs in the pregnancy alias are members of the zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction so checking for that faction is the way to go.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It turns out I am mistaken re: the keyword (it was a long time ago that I made the change  :blush:) - NPCs in the pregnancy alias are members of the zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction so checking for that faction is the way to go.

Well, whatever it is apparently you and Ed got it sorted cause the script update for MME he posted fixed the problem and the mods are playing very well together now.  For once I actually have Zero unexplained issues with my current load order... can't remember the last time that happened!  LOL   Thanks again guys.  :beer:

8 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Out of curiosity, when does the "Chance add breast row" kick in? Is it each level up there's a chance or what?

After you drink breast enlargement potion, for a few hours there is a chance to get debuff telling you should go to sleep

16 hours ago, deathfox said:

Hello,

can you explain me how to work the milking cuirass ?

"for emergency" but if I equip this cuirass nothing happen oO?!

thx

In the MME menu, I toggle on 'milking cuirass  automatically sells milk' and toggle on the 'milk a friend' spell. I give the cuirass to my follower and zap them with the spell. If you are wearing the cuirass, toggle the 'milk myself' spell and zap yourself with it.

Excuse me is there a way to disable what ever causes the player to be unable to equip clothes, after a while of installing this mod I would try to put clothes on then I get the notification "you can put clothes on your breasts are too big"?

I don't know why but it seems MME (new versions) don't seem to work with NMM :confused: cannot install the mod, it fails without proper error most times and others it claims the "moduleconfig" doesn't exist... (Milk Mod Economy // The mod was not activated. // Install // ) :confused: not sure what the MME is doing wrong

2 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

Excuse me is there a way to disable what ever causes the player to be unable to equip clothes, after a while of installing this mod I would try to put clothes on then I get the notification "you can put clothes on your breasts are too big"?

This option is under "Debug", which is DISABLED by default. Enable "DEBUG", and you'll see an option to "Disable Armor Stripping"

5 hours ago, jasuke said:

I don't know why but it seems MME (new versions) don't seem to work with NMM :confused: cannot install the mod, it fails without proper error most times and others it claims the "moduleconfig" doesn't exist... (Milk Mod Economy // The mod was not activated. // Install // ) :confused: not sure what the MME is doing wrong

Idk, redownload mod under better internet connection?

so, weird issue. Upgraded to the latest version for a new save, which included campfires. so I installed the camp pumps. great. everything worked fine until i started using the camp pumps, now, when I try to use pumps in towns, either with the PC or a follower, they get in, but I get an error message that "x is already being milked" and it becomes impossible to leave the pumps. this is... problematic since it means I have to always cart around 50 weight pumps, since the milking curaiss's have never worked for me. anybody have any ideas?

Q: No MCM menu
A: Open console and type setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1
A: Try save/load.
A: Use console Jaxonz MCM Kicker.
A: Use console to get [MME] Milk Mod Debug Spell to get basic spells to cover your basic needs.
A: Check if you have installed mod correctly.

I have tried all these methods, yet MME still refuses to appear on the MCM. All the more galling because it is clearly on, but I have no way of changing the settings.

Hey folks,

My milk pumps are missing?

MME seems to be working, I have a mod menu, my character receives the status updates, milk leaking messages and textures, there are market updates, etc...

I've made a milking harness at a crafting station no problem, and it equips without milking.

No milk pumps. Not in Whiterun, Riverwood, or Riften at least. I've checked the other locations as I read in another post that they moved.

I'm using what I think is the latest version of Zaz: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

There's no separate textures file in the newest Zaz though, it seems.

No pumps. Help?