1 hour ago, Aemon85 said:

Hey folks,

My milk pumps are missing?

I'm using what I think is the latest version of Zaz: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Did you install a set of pumps from the "02_Extra" sub directory in the main download? There is a patch for Zaz in the "03_Patches" sub directory. For others, the milking cuirass in the the "01_Body" sub directory.

13 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Did you install a set of pumps from the "02_Extra" sub directory in the main download? There is a patch for Zaz in the "03_Patches" sub directory. For others, the milking cuirass in the the "01_Body" sub directory.

I have reinstalled MME several times with the various pump options, fancy and not, bound and not. Still nada.

56 minutes ago, Aemon85 said:

I have reinstalled MME several times with the various pump options, fancy and not, bound and not. Still nada.

In my install, I have to manually move the MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp up in my load order to above the MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp. I get an error message ingame if I do not. There is some difficulty for LOOT to process the first file correctly for me. Hopefully this will help you out. Aside from that, I have no other suggestions handily.

55 minutes ago, Ripstop said:

In my install, I have to manually move the MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp up in my load order to above the MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp. I get an error message ingame if I do not. There is some difficulty for LOOT to process the first file correctly for me. Hopefully this will help you out. Aside from that, I have no other suggestions handily.

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp is literally the first thing after MilkModNew.esp on my mod list.

4 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Fixed it! LOOT had them out of order. Thanks!

I've got a bunch of related mods installed:

MME, SLSO, HP, EC+, ES, Skooma Whore with MME patch, and Diet based butt. I also have SLIF.

Should I even have SLIF? Do I really need it?

Secondly, if I do have it, is it supposed to come first, or last out of all that stuff?

I ask, because my SLIF acknowledges Diet based butt, which requires a patch for SLIF, but doesn't acknowledge MME etc exist and won't let me control their registration or behaviour against nodes.

Secondly, my SW patch never results in getting force-fed lactacid as a drug. Isn't that supposed to happen, occasionally?

When I looked at the patch ESP in TES5Edit, I couldn't see lactacid in the drug form lists either, does it get added by some soft-dep code?

Or do I have the LO for that wrong too, probably?

In which case, where should SW be with respect to MME? I would have thought it should come after, but LOOT (of course) wants to put it first - but it doesn't know about the patch. OTOH, the patch doesn't seem to have MME as a master - it probably could.

I guess I could just make an edited SW with a hard-dep on MME and add lactacid to the list(s) myself. I don't know if that explodes, but it sounds like it ought to work fine as long as treating lactacid as a skooma drug isn't a problem (which it isn't, for me). I think it would be pretty harmless if you occasionally looted a lactacid, and I've never seen that happen either.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Should I even have SLIF? Do I really need it?

Secondly, if I do have it, is it supposed to come first, or last out of all that stuff?

I ask, because my SLIF acknowledges Diet based butt, which requires a patch for SLIF, but doesn't acknowledge MME etc exist and won't let me control their registration or behaviour against nodes.

Secondly, my SW patch never results in getting force-fed lactacid as a drug. Isn't that supposed to happen, occasionally?

When I looked at the patch ESP in TES5Edit, I couldn't see lactacid in the drug form lists either, does it get added by some soft-dep code?

Or do I have the LO for that wrong too, probably?

In which case, where should SW be with respect to MME? I would have thought it should come after, but LOOT (of course) wants to put it first - but it doesn't know about the patch. OTOH, the patch doesn't seem to have MME as a master - it probably could.

I guess I could just make an edited SW with a hard-dep on MME and add lactacid to the list(s) myself. I don't know if that explodes, but it sounds like it ought to work fine as long as treating lactacid as a skooma drug isn't a problem (which it isn't, for me). I think it would be pretty harmless if you occasionally looted a lactacid, and I've never seen that happen either.

who knows, never used it, for me default Nio is enough

no idea, probably doesnt matter

my mods handle slif through mod events, so they dont need patches, and were reported working by qotsafan

SW has many drugs, maybe just bad luck

its checked and if needed - added to SW formlist by mme script when game loads

it might not work if you have other SW mods/patches

probably doesnt matter

you would probably still need patched script from my  SW patch

Digging around in MME I found an option to get 40 Milkmaids. Regularry i can only get 5. Is there a way of getting the 40 Milk maids without cheating? And I know that I managed to get the milk sold automatically, but I can't remember the settings in the configuration. Any Ideas?

Is there a way to get the milk maids fixed in the Milk pumps? I have tried it with display model, but it didn't work. And is it possible to force Milk maids/slaves to wear the milking cuirass instead of their usual clothes? The living armor didn't work for me.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Digging around in MME I found an option to get 40 Milkmaids. Regularry i can only get 5. Is there a way of getting the 40 Milk maids without cheating?

no

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

And I know that I managed to get the milk sold automatically, but I can't remember the settings in the configuration. Any Ideas?

in cheat potions

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Is there a way to get the milk maids fixed in the Milk pumps? I have tried it with display model, but it didn't work. And is it possible to force Milk maids/slaves to wear the milking cuirass instead of their usual clothes? The living armor didn't work for me.

no, when you change cells, game throws npcs of furniture

followers should wear cloth you give them, you can add some armor rating to cuirass with tesedit, i think there was console command to force equip items

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

who knows, never used it, for me default Nio is enough

I'll just get rid of SLIF then. I can set what I really need in the NIO ini file.

I don't think the SW thing is working. I have seen every drug in SW a dozen times or more (some of the brews, hundreds).

Something must be blocking it, but this save sequence is shaky anyway.

As it's added via a script operation, it probably got deleted in a save clean or something.

Maybe clean-save uninstall/reinstall SW will fix it.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I'll just get rid of SLIF then. I can set what I really need in the NIO ini file.

I don't think the SW thing is working. I have seen every drug in SW a dozen times or more (some of the brews, hundreds).

Something must be blocking it, but this save sequence is shaky anyway.

As it's added via a script operation, it probably got deleted in a save clean or something.

Maybe clean-save uninstall/reinstall SW will fix it.

when you start/load game, you should see in your papyruslog:

debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy adding MME Leveled lists to SexLabSkoomaWhore Leveled lists")

and if your SW doesnt have lactacid added, MME will add those:

debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsWOcure10")
            debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy adding MME_LItemSkooma75RaceMilkLactacid list to SLSW_DrugsAll")
            debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy adding Lactacid to SLSW_DrugsWOcure formlist")

then if you have my patch installed, get raped until you see da wae

Those messages aren't there right now.

I didn't really expect them to be.

I have a lot of stuff from POP and Skooming Skyrim complaining about aliases that can't bind due to wrong type, and a small number from SW (and other mods). Also, a lot of (mostly harmless) traces of Parasites and Beeing Female still in there:

Prints this 100 times (literally) every time I loot a chaurus egg cluster: warning: Could not find type SLP_TRG_CreepClusterHarvest in the type table in save; warning: Could not find type SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest in the type table in save

Obviously from parasites.

It's busted, which I expected, but differently from how I expected. The only mod that seemed to have failed from an in-game perspective was SW.

I haven't tried the clean-save reinstall yet, but looks like POP needs that more than SW :smile:

Or maybe this game is just so screwed up by having TitD, BF, and SLP in it, then ripped out, that I need to trash it. Always seems to be something when I get close to level 50.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Those messages aren't there right now.

I didn't really expect them to be.

I have a lot of stuff from POP and Skooming Skyrim complaining about aliases that can't bind due to wrong type, and a small number from SW (and other mods). Also, a lot of (mostly harmless) traces of Parasites and Beeing Female still in there:

Prints this 100 times (literally) every time I loot a chaurus egg cluster: warning: Could not find type SLP_TRG_CreepClusterHarvest in the type table in save; warning: Could not find type SLP_TRG_ChaurusEggHarvest in the type table in save

Obviously from parasites.

It's busted, which I expected, but differently from how I expected. The only mod that seemed to have failed from an in-game perspective was SW.

I haven't tried the clean-save reinstall yet, but looks like POP needs that more than SW :smile:

Or maybe this game is just so screwed up by having TitD, BF, and SLP in it, then ripped out, that I need to trash it. Always seems to be something when I get close to level 50.

i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i installed DD mods... i guess i could try to resurrect my 3 yo save and wipe all traces of mods

I have a couple of questions:

1.) when using the machine for the first time it increases your breast size quite a bit isn't there a way that I am not seeing to have it only increased over time?

2.) Not really related to your mod just wondering if anyone knew of this issue, well since my breasts got so big when i crouch and come back up they stick to my both or stomach if i move they pop back into place lol But has anyone had this issue? I think it might be related to collisions of the belly and breasts.

3.) When getting force fed latacid my belly increases which is fine but i was just wondering if there is a time on that or is it only like that until the lactiacid is in your stomach.

2 hours ago, atreyatan said:

1.) when using the machine for the first time it increases your breast size quite a bit isn't there a way that I am not seeing to have it only increased over time?

2.) Not really related to your mod just wondering if anyone knew of this issue, well since my breasts got so big when i crouch and come back up they stick to my both or stomach if i move they pop back into place lol But has anyone had this issue? I think it might be related to collisions of the belly and breasts.

3.) When getting force fed latacid my belly increases which is fine but i was just wondering if there is a time on that or is it only like that until the lactiacid is in your stomach.

1) You've probably got the option ticked to reset breast node to 1.

If you turn on debug (I recommend it) you can tweak stuff in the Debug MilkMaid menu. Some of it is a bit obscure, and setting production rate works very strangely, but it will let you do things like set the current breast capacity directly. It's a spoiler cheat if you overuse it, but it has its places, like fixing up after removing broken pregnancy mod...

2) Yes it is. There isn't really a fix, your boobs are too big!

3) I think your belly is supposed to go down when you use up the lactacid. I don't turn on belly scaling in MME as its a secondary feature and a potential cause of issues with belly scaling from pregnancy. So you could turn it off? Also see debug milkmaid, above.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

1) You've probably got the option ticked to reset breast node to 1.

If you turn on debug (I recommend it) you can tweak stuff in the Debug MilkMaid menu. Some of it is a bit obscure, and setting production rate works very strangely, but it will let you do things like set the current breast capacity directly. It's a spoiler cheat if you overuse it, but it has its places, like fixing up after removing broken pregnancy mod...

2) Yes it is. There isn't really a fix, your boobs are too big!

3) I think your belly is supposed to go down when you use up the lactacid. I don't turn on belly scaling in MME as its a secondary feature and a potential cause of issues with belly scaling from pregnancy. So you could turn it off? Also see debug milkmaid, above.

Thanks very helpful! Yea i figured them being to big was the case xD

but i'll give the debug menu a try.

If there are RND and iNeed patches for this, where can I find them?

I ask, because the debug menu says that iNeed patch not present, even though iNeed preceding MME in LO.

Front page says that support built-in. Is that right? If it is, what did I do or not do, to have it fail to detect iNeed?

And for HP, is 1.19a the latest patch? Or is there a newer patch somewhere?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If there are RND and iNeed patches for this, where can I find them?

I ask, because the debug menu says that iNeed patch not present, even though iNeed preceding MME in LO.

Front page says that support built-in. Is that right? If it is, what did I do or not do, to have it fail to detect iNeed?

And for HP, is 1.19a the latest patch? Or is there a newer patch somewhere?

The install option of Milk Mod has options, tick the checkbox.

Thanks.

Ah. Should have thought of that. I rarely reinstall it, as I use MO, and it's just there, ready to add to any profile.

Guess it's time I got the latest...

What about HP? Was 1.19a the only patch, or has there been one since?

I get a sketchy looking message at startup from HP on the new game I just made, no matter how I order stuff.

7 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Thanks very helpful! Yea i figured them being to big was the case xD

but i'll give the debug menu a try.

Also look at what you have set in your NIOverride.ini - in particular - I have:

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=3

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=1

If you have iScaleMode=0, you can get some crazy boob sizes if multiple mods set them to 2.5

So I posted this a week ago and got no responses, so I'm  reposting it in the hopes of a solution:  

so, weird issue. Upgraded to the latest version for a new save, which included campfires. so I installed the camp pumps. great. everything worked fine until i started using the camp pumps, now, when I try to use pumps in towns, either with the PC or a follower, they get in, but I get an error message that "x is already being milked" and it becomes impossible to leave the pumps. this is... problematic since it means I have to always cart around 50 weight pumps, since the milking curaiss's have never worked for me. anybody have any ideas?

8 hours ago, Bricks said:

So I posted this a week ago and got no responses, so I'm  reposting it in the hopes of a solution:  

so, weird issue. Upgraded to the latest version for a new save, which included campfires. so I installed the camp pumps. great. everything worked fine until i started using the camp pumps, now, when I try to use pumps in towns, either with the PC or a follower, they get in, but I get an error message that "x is already being milked" and it becomes impossible to leave the pumps. this is... problematic since it means I have to always cart around 50 weight pumps, since the milking curaiss's have never worked for me. anybody have any ideas?

there is no solution, your game is broken

P.S. just tried camp pumps and then normal, works fine

19 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

This may be a dumb question, but what does scaling mode affect and what does combination mode affect? How do the two work together?

Scaling mode determines how node scales are composed (or not composed).

Combination mode determines how tri-mesh morphs are composed (or not).

One is your skeleton (basically), the other is your bodyslide.

I believe (perhaps wrongly) that most mods tend to modify nodes, not the bodyslide - but I should imagine that pregnancy works a lot better using the bodyslide pregnant-belly slider value than just scaling the belly node. SLIF can work both, I believe.

MME has some special code for giant boobs, so it's another odd case. Better ask Ed what it changes these days.

Some mods can scale between the 0 and 1 NIF values (thin and fat versions), and IMHO, any pregnancy mod worth its salt should do this, as well as modify boobs, belly and glutes.