Jump to content

SexLab Sex Slaves 6.2 December 06, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

update Information

 

now it all normal except the attack and camera zooming.

but restart skyrim could fix this

 

It probably has nothing to do with this mod.  There are common incompatibilities between sexlab and the free camera.  Disable the free camera.  There are also bugs in ragdoll that have nothing to do with this mod.

 

according to my latest test, It all become normal.

Posted

 

 

update Information

 

now it all normal except the attack and camera zooming.

but restart skyrim could fix this

 

It probably has nothing to do with this mod.  There are common incompatibilities between sexlab and the free camera.  Disable the free camera.  There are also bugs in ragdoll that have nothing to do with this mod.

 

according to my latest test, It all become normal.

 

 

Good to hear

 

Posted

fishburger67,

 

I met a bug(?).
I had a summon wolf when first time be catched by gas trap.
Then I saw NPC fuck the wolf (actually the air).
After I free. The wolf had disappeared(Summon Time up)
I release my follower but quest didn't move to next stage.
Is that because summon wolf count ONE follower which I need to free it?
 
Posted

I think what's happening is my system is getting overwelmed by the amount of scripts I probably have running at once.  I think it's time to consolidate what I want or don't want.  I think Frostfall might be the first to go.  It's a script bonanza, but a great mod as this one.  I have a question though fish:  I'm trying to break Mia, after every round when she is back in her locked position I have to leave that cell or it will crash if I do any thing else.  I come back to that cell and repeat the process.  Am I making progess still?  I ccheck ed papyrus and it says Mia's rebellion @ 40.  Also, how does the dremora check the status?  When I ask him too he just goes to her and looks at her with no other option.  Any suggestion?  Thanks.

Posted

I'm having an issue with It's a Trap, I've tied this three-four times now, once with five custom companions (Underground Bathouse girls), that got me to the whipping part then froze, I reloaded and got rid of three of the companions so I only had two, that got me further, one of them was in the stocks, one was hanging by the ceiling, I got whipped, had the paralysis removed, gave a blowjob and then I couldn't get any further, it froze completely with my Dragonborn sitting infront of Acherone without me having any control or him doing anything. I loaded just outside the poison trap and got rid of the custom companions entirely and picked up Lydia and Janessa from Whiterun (both modified by the Bijin Warmaidens mod for apperance and with some custom gear but otherwise vanilla companions, I actually don't have any pure vanilla companions left in the game at this point), at this point Sex Slaves MCM said I had 2 companions, I had no summons, entered the gas trap, this time I only got to the whipping part before everything froze up. I tried leaving and eating dinner to see if it resumed but half an hour later and it's still frozen. I initially thought that me staggering and falling off the chains was a bug as well, but as I got sucessfully to the blowjob stage earlier that likely wasn't the case.

 

I would really not revert the NPCs to pure vanilla appearance but that's my next step I guess. I'd be glad for any suggestions on how to proceed further on here. Up until that point everything worked just as it should.

 

If it matters I'm a level 48 vampire Ningheim (custom race) with a big bunch of spells and magical effects active on me, most of which are unremovable. I'm also carrying multiple quest items currently (Galudur Amulet fragments for one, and some books and letters). I have a very big load order including numerous script heavy mods (Magic, shout, quest and Vampiric Thirst plus 4-5 Sexlab mods) but I haven't had any problems with delayed scripts or the like in other instances. I have a very stable game even with the large load order, able to fly with flying mod across the entire skyrim map several times across and play for hours without crashing, this is the only mod I have had any problems with.

Posted

If i remember right you need vanilla followers, not custom followers (or else i would have used Sofia as follower and watch her killing everyone in the tower with one hand on her back xD). I think i read that in the Mod description (maybe fishburger will make that part of the text in neon yellow and flashing, just to be sure nobody will miss that).

 

I don't think its a problem which race you use for yourself.

Posted

I keep getting this in papyrus:

 

[12/08/2014 - 12:46:26PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockActor() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 16
    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockAndChain() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 6

 

any suggestions?  I keep ctd after every beating and the dremora doesnt do anything when I ask him to check the status.  I have no idea if anything is even working.  I guess I have to uninstall. 

Posted

 

fishburger67,

 

I met a bug(?).
I had a summon wolf when first time be catched by gas trap.
Then I saw NPC fuck the wolf (actually the air).
After I free. The wolf had disappeared(Summon Time up)
I release my follower but quest didn't move to next stage.
Is that because summon wolf count ONE follower which I need to free it?

 

 

I am not sure about this, but I am guessing that it is true.  These scenes are very fragile, most anything can screw them up.  Best to just take people in there/

Posted

I think what's happening is my system is getting overwelmed by the amount of scripts I probably have running at once.  I think it's time to consolidate what I want or don't want.  I think Frostfall might be the first to go.  It's a script bonanza, but a great mod as this one.  I have a question though fish:  I'm trying to break Mia, after every round when she is back in her locked position I have to leave that cell or it will crash if I do any thing else.  I come back to that cell and repeat the process.  Am I making progess still?  I ccheck ed papyrus and it says Mia's rebellion @ 40.  Also, how does the dremora check the status?  When I ask him too he just goes to her and looks at her with no other option.  Any suggestion?  Thanks.

 

I've broken Mia a gazillion times and never had a crash.  It was beta tested for two weeks and we didn't put it out till it worked flawlessly for everyone.  Also. there is not a lot of script going on there.  If you are crashing, you have issues outside MiasDungeon.

 

Make sure you check your MCM menu setting for training time.  The default is 20 which in my opinion, is realistic.  However, most folks set it down to 2.  If you have it set to 20, expect to beat on Mia (or any other slave) for 10 game hours.  If you have it set to 2, its 2 hours. 

 

Volkar doesn't do anything when you tell him to check a slave, so make sure you can hear and/or have subtitles turned on.  He will just tell you the status of the slave.  Basically, there are 5 stages you have to take them through.  The best thing is to beat them till you can tell them to kneel, then tell vokar to put them on a torture device.  This will drop their willpower to 0 and make them easier to train.  This only lasts  a single game day or a reload of a save and which point their willpower returns.

 

The first two stages are basically getting their attention.  Once they will masterbate for you, you should do that every time you make them kneel.  Keep talking to Volkar.  He will tell you what to do.

 

First, in my opinion, you should clean up your game so you are not getting CTDs.

 

Posted

I'm having an issue with It's a Trap, I've tied this three-four times now, once with five custom companions (Underground Bathouse girls), that got me to the whipping part then froze, I reloaded and got rid of three of the companions so I only had two, that got me further, one of them was in the stocks, one was hanging by the ceiling, I got whipped, had the paralysis removed, gave a blowjob and then I couldn't get any further, it froze completely with my Dragonborn sitting infront of Acherone without me having any control or him doing anything. I loaded just outside the poison trap and got rid of the custom companions entirely and picked up Lydia and Janessa from Whiterun (both modified by the Bijin Warmaidens mod for apperance and with some custom gear but otherwise vanilla companions, I actually don't have any pure vanilla companions left in the game at this point), at this point Sex Slaves MCM said I had 2 companions, I had no summons, entered the gas trap, this time I only got to the whipping part before everything froze up. I tried leaving and eating dinner to see if it resumed but half an hour later and it's still frozen. I initially thought that me staggering and falling off the chains was a bug as well, but as I got sucessfully to the blowjob stage earlier that likely wasn't the case.

 

I would really not revert the NPCs to pure vanilla appearance but that's my next step I guess. I'd be glad for any suggestions on how to proceed further on here. Up until that point everything worked just as it should.

 

If it matters I'm a level 48 vampire Ningheim (custom race) with a big bunch of spells and magical effects active on me, most of which are unremovable. I'm also carrying multiple quest items currently (Galudur Amulet fragments for one, and some books and letters). I have a very big load order including numerous script heavy mods (Magic, shout, quest and Vampiric Thirst plus 4-5 Sexlab mods) but I haven't had any problems with delayed scripts or the like in other instances. I have a very stable game even with the large load order, able to fly with flying mod across the entire skyrim map several times across and play for hours without crashing, this is the only mod I have had any problems with.

 

I am guessing you have other issues.  As mentioned earlier, we tested this for two weeks with maybe a total of 50 play-thgoughs and never had any issues on any system.  Take a papyrus log and see if there is anything weird there.  Head over here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/ for additional help getting your game clean.  If you have a papyrus log that looks reasonable (not full of a gazillion errors), post it and I will have a look.  I have helped many people who where having problems with the gas trap and it was ALWAYS either save game corruption solved by cleaning the save up or conflict with a poorly written mod.

 

 

This is copied from the troubleshooting section:

 

Remove any of the poser mods that stop PC from posing.

 

The following are known to cause issues:

Bestialityrap , xo3dBondagefurniture mod and wolfclub mod will cause issues.

 

Posted

If i remember right you need vanilla followers, not custom followers (or else i would have used Sofia as follower and watch her killing everyone in the tower with one hand on her back xD). I think i read that in the Mod description (maybe fishburger will make that part of the text in neon yellow and flashing, just to be sure nobody will miss that).

 

I don't think its a problem which race you use for yourself.

 

Vanilla followers are not required.  It's just that some of custom followers are not recognized.  Some rogue one (forget the name) was particularly problematic.   But, I have done this quest with lots of custom followers and it always works.  If the MCM menu shows you with the correct number of followers, you are good to go.

 

Posted

I keep getting this in papyrus:

 

[12/08/2014 - 12:46:26PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockActor() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 16

    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockAndChain() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 6

 

any suggestions?  I keep ctd after every beating and the dremora doesnt do anything when I ask him to check the status.  I have no idea if anything is even working.  I guess I have to uninstall. 

 

Need the rest of that stack trace.  There should also be some trace information right before the stack dump. 

 

However, generally speaking, the only way this could happen is if a script was not initialized by the runtime-engine and that is usually because it was already initialized by a previous version and a new object was added that did not get initialized. 

 

To know for sure, need to know where the call came from.

Posted

played through with a male toon (been missing the apropos messages from playing female toons) and i was very surprised by how the scene changes depending on how your a male or female dragonborn which was really cool, was expecting basically the same for either.

 

Do you plan to expand on Mia/Mia's fate? since with her back story from the journal and the potential interaction between her and her now former slaves their seems a lot of potential for character development (one of the things beth games always seem to lack)

 

Also i think i've worked out the problem with the two housecarl characters not having the right dialogue, i had a repeat after going into Mia's throne room the first time and just attacking her so i reloaded and then beat down the two housecarls before attacking Mia and then they all had the correct dialogue

Posted

played through with a male toon (been missing the apropos messages from playing female toons) and i was very surprised by how the scene changes depending on how your a male or female dragonborn which was really cool, was expecting basically the same for either.

 

Do you plan to expand on Mia/Mia's fate? since with her back story from the journal and the potential interaction between her and her now former slaves their seems a lot of potential for character development (one of the things beth games always seem to lack)

 

Also i think i've worked out the problem with the two housecarl characters not having the right dialogue, i had a repeat after going into Mia's throne room the first time and just attacking her so i reloaded and then beat down the two housecarls before attacking Mia and then they all had the correct dialogue

 

Mia doesn't have a critical role in the forthcoming release, but I have plans for her in the future.  As you say, she has a rich history.  The only problem that arises is if the PC killed her instead of enslaving her.  Maybe I can resurrect her as a zombie or maybe the PC doesn't have the option if he/she killed her.

Posted

Help wanted.

 

If you are a foreign language user of skyrim and want to do a translation of the MiasLair_ENGLISH.txt file, I would be happy to include it in a release.  Just make a copy of miaslair_ENGLISH.txt and rename it to your language (eg. miaslair_CHINESE.txt or SPANISH or FRENCH, etc), translate the text to the right of the tag (the text starting with $) and PM me with the file as an attachment.   Let me know also if you want credit for the translation and I will put it on the main page.

 

GERMAN is coming in the next release.

Posted

Another one with a problem in the "It's a trap" scene.

 

After Ancharone (sp?) spoke to me that he wants to make me his pet, he just wanders around doing nothing at all. Already tried different things and activating/deactivating different mods, so far without success.

 

Playing male breton with two vanilla followers (Jenassa and Uthgerd) utilizing AFT and started via LAL (so far I wasn't even in Helgen. Minor critque: for players like me who seldom play the mainquest anymore, it feels a bit unimmersive to be named the dragonborn)

 

Papyrus log (after save loading right before triggering the gas trap):

 

 

[12/08/2014 - 07:42:21PM] Loading game...
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:21PM] warning: Unable to get type loversvictimutilscr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:21PM] warning: Unable to get type loversvictimconfigscr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:21PM] warning: Unable to get type loversvictimscr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversVictimWICommentScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Variable helpless on script DS_StartMenu has an invalid type WD_Util loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Unable to get type SF_LoversVictim_0306E8B0 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Unable to get type LoversVictimPlayerAliasScr referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type SF_LoversVictim_0306E8B0 in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type loversvictimconfigscr in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type loversvictimutilscr in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type LoversVictimWICommentScr in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type loversvictimscr in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] warning: Could not find type LoversVictimPlayerAliasScr in the type table in save
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] VM is thawing...
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Mia SexSlPlayerScript oninit
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: Cannot call _maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Alias_PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_SexBot (7E00C017)].SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias.psc" Line 8
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] GagSFX: OnPlayerLoadGame() Triggered
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] GagSFX: Hook Start:2
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] GagSFX: Hook done
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Mia ongamereload with current version 34
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Sex Slaves Initialize ...False
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] We have 0 SexSlaves, wantscancells = False
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Extensible Follower Framework (EFF) not found, using Generic/AFT
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Sex Slaves Initialize registering for update
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SexLab Stories Devious: Reset SexLab events
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SexLab Stories: Reset SexLab events
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest TakeNotesWidget (1A001829)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Sex Slaves Initialize finished
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Mia ongamereload calling Maintenance on Vern
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Calling SexSlFemalePCScript
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SexSlFemalePCScript Initialize Registering for update in 5 seconds
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Update spouse failed IsRunningFalse, getStage() 0, LoveInterest None
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Calling SexSlFemalePCScript finished
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 180
	[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 192
	[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 200
	[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Error: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 208
	[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (B1049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] MiaDungeonSlaveMarker1 Before = [Furniture < (9A03609F)>]
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Have furniture marker [Furniture < (9A03609F)>]
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] SexslTraining registering
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] Mia ongamereload updateCellScans finished
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:22PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:23PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:23PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:24PM] GagSFX: Registering for SexLab Voice Slot Event
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:24PM] xpoConfigStartup: CheckVersions
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:24PM] GagSFX: GagFX v1.040000 ready.
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:25PM] Sex Slaves Adding cell track after removal
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:25PM] Sexslaves player has tracking spell = TRUE
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:25PM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (1200F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 236
	[zadQuest (1200F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 169
	[alias Player on quest zadQuest (1200F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 12
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:25PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(14): $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01_SS, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $Zap_Armb_Blowjob01, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbian, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbianBoth, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01_SS, $Zap_Armb_Boobjob01, $Zap_Wri_Boobjob01, 
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:27PM] Update spouse
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:27PM] Update spouse failed IsRunningFalse, getStage() 0, LoveInterest None
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:28PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]Slamain stage 3
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (11042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:49PM] VM is freezing...
[12/08/2014 - 07:42:49PM] VM is frozen

 

 

 

ModList:

 

 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AOM.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
LorecraftESM.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
CoCo_Devious Manual.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
DarwinsHT_vendorspeak.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
NakedComments.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
TS_SlickArmour.esp=0
Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp=1
Angelic_Demonic.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp=1
Lorecraft - ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp=0
1nivWICCloaksCRAFTLorecraft.esp=0
DaedricCorset.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=1
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp=1
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_SILVEREDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=1
DragonbornAscendantDawnguardExpansion.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_SILVEREDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_UNIEDITION_Nipplewand.esp=1
DragonbornAscendant.esp=1
DragonbornAscendantDragonbornDLCAddon.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
FemaleNakedComments.esp=1
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=0
DarwinsHT_Less_is_More.esp=1
Lorecraft - Bandolier.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_GOLDEDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDragonborn.esp=1
ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
DeadlyMonsters.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
BVFE_Serana.esp=1
MoreRainWindy33percentLessView.esp=1
Latex Armor.esp=1
Lorecraft - dawnguard.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
Lorecraft - ExpandedJewelryNoChaos.esp=1
ZaZ Gags.esp=1
PetCollar_Premium.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=0
MasterVampireBlood.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NormalVampireFaces.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp=1
NightingaleCrossbow.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
MoreSnowWindyand75percentLessView.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
enhanceddynamicweathersystem.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
NewVampChainsGloves.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_Barbell.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_UNIEDITIONfemaleNipplePiercing_SwordNShield.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp=1
Lorecraft - Crafting Overhaul.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
CD - Newmiller Piercings addon.esp=1
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp=1
Sextreme-All.esp=1
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp=1
SkyrimBound.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
So Hot.esp=1
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp=0
TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp=1
CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp=1
TS_GattiBondage1.esp=1
TS_RogueOutfits2.esp=0
TS_Whipcane.esp=0
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
AOM.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
Lorecraft - Vanilla.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
Cloaks - No Imperial.esp=0
Cloaks - Player Only.esp=0
Cloaks.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
FalmerServantOverhaul.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch-No Imp.esp=0
1nivWICCloaksLorecraft.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
Lorecraft - Cloaks010.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp=1
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp=0
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
KCustom_ALL_FHC.esp=0
soulgem-oven.esp=1
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1
CrossbowsRevamped.esp=1
Lorecraft - JSwords.esp=1
Merge28112012.esp=0
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp=1
slaverunVanillaNPCEnslaved.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Trapped in Rubber.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
CD - SVS Jewelry addon.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp=1
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
wop-enema.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp=1
battleflute.esp=1
Bob's Boots v7.0.esp=1
Bob's Boots v7.2.esp=1
Neo's Scouter Set.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
YCrimeOverhaul.esp=1
Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1
mmpieceringparts1.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
soulgem-oven-100-milk-slave-experience.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
 

 

 

 

FNIS reported no error.

 

Appreciate any help, cause so far this is only quest mod for dominant players out there so far => I want to nail that issue down. :)

 

Best regards

Kalderon

Posted

Another one with a problem in the "It's a trap" scene.

 

After Ancharone (sp?) spoke to me that he wants to make me his pet, he just wanders around doing nothing at all. Already tried different things and activating/deactivating different mods, so far without success.

 

Playing male breton with two vanilla followers (Jenassa and Uthgerd) utilizing AFT and started via LAL (so far I wasn't even in Helgen. Minor critque: for players like me who seldom play the mainquest anymore, it feels a bit unimmersive to be named the dragonborn)

 

Papyrus log (after save loading right before triggering the gas trap):

FNIS reported no error.

 

Appreciate any help, cause so far this is only quest mod for dominant players out there so far => I want to nail that issue down. :)

 

Best regards

Kalderon

 

Your log and mod list look ok to me (didn't recognize any of the known baddies). 

 

However, I did not see any of the trace stuff I write to the log, so I am guessing that you made a save before you went in?

 

If so, it would be helpful to have a log where you ran into trouble.

 

You tell me that archerone spoke to you, so please give me a more complete description of what you see.

 

Before you do the gas trap stuff, check your MCM menu and make sure you have valid follower(s).  It should say at least 1 and that follower must be female.

 

 

 

 If you have two or more followers with you, after the screen goes from black to dreamstate, you should be hanging from chains and you should see one of your followers in the pillory in front of you and one in the chains to your right.  Archerone should use a broom on the pilloried actor and then take to you briefly and then beat the hell out of you.  The should then talk some more and beat the hell out of your chained follower.

 

You must have a chained follower to your right or the scene will not run.  The pilloried actor is not required, but it looks pretty cool.

 

If there is a follower in the pillory and Archerone did not broom her, that would indicate a problem with Xaz.  Make sure you have version 6+.  That is the only animation that requires FNIS befoer the sex scenes, so I don't think that would be your problem.

 

You should see none of the necromancers you killed laying about.

 

There is a way to skip most of this.  If you can't get the scene to work, I'll tell you how to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

Version 3.5 Uploaded

 

This is a very minor upgrade.  If you don't care about the reduced slave rapes the player frequency or the invisible note popping up, you probably don't need this.

 

1.  Fixed the PC gets raped by the slave so it happens as designed.  Set the MCM menu option to something like .18 to have it be more reasonable.

2.  Added an MCM menu option to force all female animations with their male sex slave to be random and picked by SexLab.  Currently, animations are picked from a random list of named animations.  If you use this option, make sure you have at least one animation checked in the SexLab animation list in each group (Oral, Anal, Agressive, etc).

3.  Fixed (I think because I have never had this issue) the invisible note issue some people are reporting.  This note is used for cell tracking and you should never see it.  With this release, I am moving the note slightly underground.

 

4.  Included a German version of the translation file (thanks Badskull)

 

Posted

 

I keep getting this in papyrus:

 

[12/08/2014 - 12:46:26PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockActor() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 16

    [MiaBeatMe (17046190)].miabeatmescript.LockAndChain() - "MiaBeatMeScript.psc" Line 6

 

any suggestions?  I keep ctd after every beating and the dremora doesnt do anything when I ask him to check the status.  I have no idea if anything is even working.  I guess I have to uninstall. 

 

Need the rest of that stack trace.  There should also be some trace information right before the stack dump. 

 

However, generally speaking, the only way this could happen is if a script was not initialized by the runtime-engine and that is usually because it was already initialized by a previous version and a new object was added that did not get initialized. 

 

To know for sure, need to know where the call came from.

 

OMG Fish I'm an IDIOT!  I just realized my issue was the memory fix had incorrect values and wasn't working as intended.  LOL, I took a break then came back to modding so you have to forgive me for wasting your time.  Thanks for your feedback and I'm back to no CTDs. 

 

I also realized why I got my ass kicked in this mod too.  I have Enemy Ai overhaul and it was on Master. lol. Damn I'm happy as hell.

 

Posted

 

 

Another one with a problem in the "It's a trap" scene.

 

After Ancharone (sp?) spoke to me that he wants to make me his pet, he just wanders around doing nothing at all. Already tried different things and activating/deactivating different mods, so far without success.

 

Playing male breton with two vanilla followers (Jenassa and Uthgerd) utilizing AFT and started via LAL (so far I wasn't even in Helgen. Minor critque: for players like me who seldom play the mainquest anymore, it feels a bit unimmersive to be named the dragonborn)

 

Papyrus log (after save loading right before triggering the gas trap):

FNIS reported no error.

 

Appreciate any help, cause so far this is only quest mod for dominant players out there so far => I want to nail that issue down. :)

 

Best regards

Kalderon

 

 

Your log and mod list look ok to me (didn't recognize any of the known baddies). 

 

However, I did not see any of the trace stuff I write to the log, so I am guessing that you made a save before you went in?

 

If so, it would be helpful to have a log where you ran into trouble.

 

You tell me that archerone spoke to you, so please give me a more complete description of what you see.

 

Before you do the gas trap stuff, check your MCM menu and make sure you have valid follower(s).  It should say at least 1 and that follower must be female.

 

 

 

 If you have two or more followers with you, after the screen goes from black to dreamstate, you should be hanging from chains and you should see one of your followers in the pillory in front of you and one in the chains to your right.  Archerone should use a broom on the pilloried actor and then take to you briefly and then beat the hell out of you.  The should then talk some more and beat the hell out of your chained follower.

 

You must have a chained follower to your right or the scene will not run.  The pilloried actor is not required, but it looks pretty cool.

 

If there is a follower in the pillory and Archerone did not broom her, that would indicate a problem with Xaz.  Make sure you have version 6+.  That is the only animation that requires FNIS befoer the sex scenes, so I don't think that would be your problem.

 

You should see none of the necromancers you killed laying about.

 

There is a way to skip most of this.  If you can't get the scene to work, I'll tell you how to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Written in spoiler so the scene is... well, not spoilered.

 

 

Everything is as you have written: Archerone plays with the follower in the pillory with the broom, the other girl hangs in the chains on my right. After he's done with the pillory girl, he comes over to me and talks briefly... but instead of beating the hell out of my toon afterwards as you said, he just walks around, doing nothing at all.

 

Both girls are valid according to MCM.

 

No necromancers, at least not in the vision field that is not blurred.

 

 

 

I've attached the complete papyrus.log from my last attempt. I think I've copied the wrong part in my last post. Thought "Loading game..." means the relevant stuff is after that, but I found references to the scene in earlier entries. Sorry for that.

Would be a shame if I don't get the scene running, but skipping it is better then abandoning it all together. Please send me the necessary console comands and/or quest stages.

 

Thanks for your help.

 

Best regards

Kalderon

 

Papyrus.2.log

Posted

 

 

 

Another one with a problem in the "It's a trap" scene.

 

After Ancharone (sp?) spoke to me that he wants to make me his pet, he just wanders around doing nothing at all. Already tried different things and activating/deactivating different mods, so far without success.

 

Playing male breton with two vanilla followers (Jenassa and Uthgerd) utilizing AFT and started via LAL (so far I wasn't even in Helgen. Minor critque: for players like me who seldom play the mainquest anymore, it feels a bit unimmersive to be named the dragonborn)

 

Papyrus log (after save loading right before triggering the gas trap):

FNIS reported no error.

 

Appreciate any help, cause so far this is only quest mod for dominant players out there so far => I want to nail that issue down. :)

 

Best regards

Kalderon

 

 

Your log and mod list look ok to me (didn't recognize any of the known baddies). 

 

However, I did not see any of the trace stuff I write to the log, so I am guessing that you made a save before you went in?

 

If so, it would be helpful to have a log where you ran into trouble.

 

You tell me that archerone spoke to you, so please give me a more complete description of what you see.

 

Before you do the gas trap stuff, check your MCM menu and make sure you have valid follower(s).  It should say at least 1 and that follower must be female.

 

 

 

 If you have two or more followers with you, after the screen goes from black to dreamstate, you should be hanging from chains and you should see one of your followers in the pillory in front of you and one in the chains to your right.  Archerone should use a broom on the pilloried actor and then take to you briefly and then beat the hell out of you.  The should then talk some more and beat the hell out of your chained follower.

 

You must have a chained follower to your right or the scene will not run.  The pilloried actor is not required, but it looks pretty cool.

 

If there is a follower in the pillory and Archerone did not broom her, that would indicate a problem with Xaz.  Make sure you have version 6+.  That is the only animation that requires FNIS befoer the sex scenes, so I don't think that would be your problem.

 

You should see none of the necromancers you killed laying about.

 

There is a way to skip most of this.  If you can't get the scene to work, I'll tell you how to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Written in spoiler so the scene is... well, not spoilered.

 

 

Everything is as you have written: Archerone plays with the follower in the pillory with the broom, the other girl hangs in the chains on my right. After he's done with the pillory girl, he comes over to me and talks briefly... but instead of beating the hell out of my toon afterwards as you said, he just walks around, doing nothing at all.

 

Both girls are valid according to MCM.

 

No necromancers, at least not in the vision field that is not blurred.

 

 

 

I've attached the complete papyrus.log from my last attempt. I think I've copied the wrong part in my last post. Thought "Loading game..." means the relevant stuff is after that, but I found references to the scene in earlier entries. Sorry for that.

Would be a shame if I don't get the scene running, but skipping it is better then abandoning it all together. Please send me the necessary console comands and/or quest stages.

 

Thanks for your help.

 

Best regards

Kalderon

 

 

 

Looks to me like you may not have waited long enough.  We have

07:40:50PM] Achron move started

07:41:34PM] VM is freezing...

 

less than 40 seconds later.  Arch needs to move to you, then he speaks 3 lines that take like 2 minutes.  Make sure you have subtitles on and/or sound turned on.  He sometimes gets a little lost/confused, but in my case, always recovers.

 

You should be hearing some screams before he starts moving to you.

 

You log has lots of

[12/08/2014 - 07:40:21PM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

    [None].hdtHighHeelEffect.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?

    [None].hdtHighHeelEffect.OnUpdate() - "hdtHighHeelEffect.psc" Line 87

[12/08/2014 - 07:40:21PM] Error: Cannot call GetWornForm() on a None object, aborting function call

 

Related to hdt.  Not sure if this is causing you problems, but I don't think it would hurt you to run a save through savetool as detailed here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

 

Posted

Damn, she is pretty damn hot.  Can you post a better lighted picture on the forums because I won't be the one choosing, it will be a vote (unless I hate the winner).

 

 

Here it is!

 

The last picture is without Eye-MakeUp. I think that looks better.

post-144729-0-16767700-1418091509_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-53083000-1418091541_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-42333200-1418091557_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-92682200-1418091588_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-73006800-1418091658_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-88320200-1418091680_thumb.jpg

post-144729-0-54927900-1418092669_thumb.jpg

Posted

Thanks for the update :) Issue with slaves not raping character is fixed.  Just trying out the option to have sexlab choose the animations.  Great job!

Posted

Version 3.5 Uploaded

 

 

This is a very minor upgrade.  If you don't care about the reduced slave rapes the player frequency or the invisible note popping up, you probably don't need this.

 

1.  Fixed the PC gets raped by the slave so it happens as designed.  Set the MCM menu option to something like .18 to have it be more reasonable.

 

2.  Added an MCM menu option to force all female animations with their male sex slave to be random and picked by SexLab.  Currently, animations are picked from a random list of named animations.  If you use this option, make sure you have at least one animation checked in the SexLab animation list in each group (Oral, Anal, Agressive, etc).

 

 

3.  Fixed (I think because I have never had this issue) the invisible note issue some people are reporting.  This note is used for cell tracking and you should never see it.  With this release, I am moving the note slightly underground.

 

 

4.  Included a German version of the translation file (thanks Badskull)

 

 

 

Thank you Fishburger, I had only just opened tes5edit to so something about it myself and thought I better check the thread. I was going to try making the model a ring instead of a note, that way it would have just been kicked along the ground a bit, well that's what I was hoping for.

Cheers.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...