A small question - it is just an idea - it would not even fit when the potential female companions, during their quest line Remember that the heroine really just a fuck-toy and slave of Volkar is and they also begin increasingly to dominate the heroine.

Excuse the bad english

Not entirely sure what you are suggesting here.  Are you asking for all NPCs in the game to treat the PC as a fuck toy?

Yes for NSAP (I use it anyway).

Not sure about everybody using PC as a fuck toy.

By the way, there could be some more convincing reason why the PC suddenly decides to become submissive to Andrew. Maybe the very begining of the relatonship should be different (like Andrew fucks PC to extazy, maybe even multiple times, after which she loses her mind and becomes addicted?)

A small question - it is just an idea - it would not even fit when the potential female companions, during their quest line Remember that the heroine really just a fuck-toy and slave of Volkar is and they also begin increasingly to dominate the heroine.

Excuse the bad english

Not entirely sure what you are suggesting here.  Are you asking for all NPCs in the game to treat the PC as a fuck toy?

No, no, not all NPC, my bad English, please excuse. I mean only the followers Sasha and Jenny! And only when the heroine has the Contract.

I have thought that the followers during the quests slowly realize that's the heroine strong submissive. And begin to exploit and use.

I hope it is something intelligible

I think the lore of the mod does not "allow" that.

The girls already made the bond with the PC, so they are the submissive part of the relation, even if their Mistress have a Master herself, they will stay submissive (unless they could become switchs themselves, as the PC in fact is if you take Andrew/Volkar path, in that case we will need need dialogs/voices, and I think is not easy to get (voices)).

In my small knowledge about CK and stuff, is easier to create new Dom actors and questline, than modify the actual ones that already have their own voices. Idk if I am wrong in this.

About everyone treating the PC as a fuck toy...definitely not a good idea. There already are some mods about that.

just my two cents

I think the lore of the mod does not "allow" that.

The girls already made the bond with the PC, so they are the submissive part of the relation, even if their Mistress have a Master herself, they will stay submissive (unless they could become switchs themselves, as the PC in fact is if you take Andrew/Volkar path, in that case we will need need dialogs/voices, and I think is not easy to get (voices)).

In my small knowledge about CK and stuff, is easier to create new Dom actors and questline, than modify the actual ones that already have their own voices. Idk if I am wrong in this.

About everyone treating the PC as a fuck toy...definitely not a good idea. There already are some mods about that.

just my two cents

The voices of the followers I've forgotten! Right, of course makes it much more difficult. I would have simply found very interesting when the ratio of a female companion to the heroine in the course of the game would turn around completely. Perhaps because she witnessed the education of the heroine?

Well, i have used NSAP together with Sexlab 1.59c....for about 10 minutes, then i have uninstalled this mod again.

Why? My PC has Sex only to reduce the arousal, because she learns not so good if she is horny ;)

And ALL animations from NSAP did not reduce the arousal at all, they had absolutely no effect on my PC and all NPC (just like some lesbian animation now with Sexlab 1.60.2).

If NSAP would become a requirement for Sex Slaves i would install it, but probably i would then lock the arousal of my PC at 0 (i don't care how horny the NPC's are xD).

Why? My PC has Sex only to reduce the arousal, because she learns not so good if she is horny ;)

Thats strange. Quite sure that they should behave pretty much as any other sexlab anim when it comes to handling arousal.

Even if they see the heroine being turned into a submissive fuck-toy, they won´t change to being dom of her, becouse is suposed they´ve been broken through the training and they are 100% submissive (even if they rape the player now and then...  :lol: )

Well i guess we could make some of those slaves to be more dominant. Still - if someone have already shown that they are rather submissive it would have little sense if they would suddenly turn dom.

Also - when it comes to Andrew whole thing would be heavily based on relationship that will build between the two.

Namely your character is going to fall in love and she would be eager to do anything to make her beloved happy.

So if Andrew likes them submissive character would do that to make him happy.

But this also means that she would have little interest in getting abused by anyone else than Andrew - especially if Andrew would forbid her from having sex with anyone else than him (and yes, he might do that).

Excuse the bad english

No, no, not all NPC, my bad English, please excuse. I mean only the followers Sasha and Jenny! And only when the heroine has the Contract.

I have thought that the followers during the quests slowly realize that's the heroine strong submissive. And begin to exploit and use.

Yes, got it now.  What would you like Sasha and Jenny to do to you or how should they treat you?

But this also means that she would have little interest in getting abused by anyone else than Andrew - especially if Andrew would forbid her from having sex with anyone else than him (and yes, he might do that).

You can be assured of this.  I have big nasty plans for infidelity.

Well, i have used NSAP together with Sexlab 1.59c....for about 10 minutes, then i have uninstalled this mod again.

And ALL animations from NSAP did not reduce the arousal at all, they had absolutely no effect on my PC and all NPC (just like some lesbian animation now with Sexlab 1.60.2).

If NSAP would become a requirement for Sex Slaves i would install it, but probably i would then lock the arousal of my PC at 0 (i don't care how horny the NPC's are xD).

Their might be some NSAP animations that don't have an orgasm, but if they do, Aroused Redux (and Aroused original)  traps ALL sexlab orgasms and reduces arousal accordingly.  If the player is a victim of a rape, they are not treated the same way (I think arousal is reduced an additional 10 points, but I am not 100% sure without looking).

You would be able to leave all NSAP animations unchecked and I would check to see if they exist and if not, register them under a different name.  But, you would have to have NSAP installed so the animations are available.

Excuse the bad english

Yes, got it now.  What would you like Sasha and Jenny to do to you or how should they treat you

Unlike Andrew, I thought, a little stronger focusing on education and Portable Devices. The equipment they must then carry between fights. At the beginning of the dominance of only a rather harmless, later more and more restrictive. Maybe even after a certain time the whip and the language of the attendant should change slowly, first submissive, then distant, later dominant. Likewise, the sex should develop.

Sometime later could even come out the Volkar has trained and instructed the attendant, after seeing it the attendant very excited when he lowered the heroine. Thus, the heroine is finally under full control.

This could be done with the quest line of companion. If you worried the first device, the companion could be quite "harmless" to ask if you do not want to try the device itself. If you do that begins the history of humiliation. That is the submissive Quest Line should be an option. That you can play the Fellowship Quest Line "Normal" as the moment, but now also "submissive" is possible.

Perhaps we could also use the torture room in the castle to "play" between the inserts?

But as I said these are just as ideas. I hope I do not go to you on your nerves.

Your really does a great job with this mod, you should refer to it slowly rather than addon.

It is an interesting Idea but i would simply ignore them in a submissive playtrough. or face them as a dom and andrew and Volkar as a sub.

What I think more important to do, is to make this mod accessible to low level characters. going through the first part cheating is not so immersive.

PS: I forgot to report a bug in the first playtrough: I was in solitude inn with sasha, she raped me and then she was masturbating when I left the inn. after a while I realised that she disappeared and other followers told me that I already had company. Then I managed to get Andrew to follow and if dismissed I could hire also vanilla followers. Sasha is gone. she is not in solitude nor in the castle.

I don't use any mod for folowers as I generally don't like to go around with them.

What I think more important to do, is to make this mod accessible to low level characters. going through the first part cheating is not so immersive.

got something planned. it should come not that long after Andrew update.

PS: I forgot to report a bug in the first playtrough: I was in solitude inn with sasha, she raped me and then she was masturbating when I left the inn. after a while I realised that she disappeared and other followers told me that I already had company. Then I managed to get Andrew to follow and if dismissed I could hire also vanilla followers. Sasha is gone. she is not in solitude nor in the castle.

I don't use any mod for folowers as I generally don't like to go around with them.

Without console you can try fast traveling - your followers should appear next to you when you fast travel anywhere, even to the same location you are currently in.

With console

either

player.moveto xx033013     ;to teleport your character to sasha wherever she is

or

prid xx033013

moveto player      ;to teleport sasha to you

this xx is a hex position of MiasLair in your load order - type help sexsl - and remember first two letters of any kind of result

I just hope this Mod will never be like SD+.

You know, i used SD+ (and even the old and buggy SD) for a long time, so the game was Skyrim with a little extra.

Then Skyrimll added more and more features, which was good, but at some point i had the feeling that i would no longer play Skyrim with a little extra, i had the feeling i would play Extra with a little Skyrim, sort of BDSM Studio 3D where you can also fight against Dragons ;)

At that point i uninstalled SD+.

Sex Slaves is perfect for me at the moment (i have no clue what might be added, could be at some point in the furure i don't think that its perfect anymore), i can play Skyrim and the little extra is always together with my PC (either as Slaves or as Andrew) and nothing hinders me to play the game, explore ares etc, my PC is not bound on one place (which can become very boring very fast) and most important i am not forced to change the way how i play the game :)

(well, i have to change the style a little bit, because normally i never use ANY companion, i hate the stupid AI of the companions which "protects" the enemies in some situations and make me burn the companion for example if i play a mage)

So, thank you Fishburger for this wonderful Mod :)

- for sure we wont keep player locked inside of the same cell for god knows how long. Even during scenes like player being locked in a dungeon for slave training (if that would even happen) i dont think it would be much longer than for example a vanilla quest in Cidhna mine.

- for sure we will allow you to play the game as you like - at some points you will be even expected to do so. For example you will be asked to clear some random dungeon and do something there. There would be number of such quests.

- there might be plenty of times when you would be forbidden from doing something. Well, i guess being disobedient would always be an option if you like.

It is an interesting Idea but i would simply ignore them in a submissive playtrough. or face them as a dom and andrew and Volkar as a sub.

If you accidently dismissed Sasha, she would be slowly walking back to the castle.  It's a pretty long walk.

I just hope this Mod will never be like SD+.

You know, i used SD+ (and even the old and buggy SD) for a long time, so the game was Skyrim with a little extra.

Then Skyrimll added more and more features, which was good, but at some point i had the feeling that i would no longer play Skyrim with a little extra, i had the feeling i would play Extra with a little Skyrim, sort of BDSM Studio 3D where you can also fight against Dragons ;)

At that point i uninstalled SD+.

Sex Slaves is perfect for me at the moment (i have no clue what might be added, could be at some point in the furure i don't think that its perfect anymore), i can play Skyrim and the little extra is always together with my PC (either as Slaves or as Andrew) and nothing hinders me to play the game, explore ares etc, my PC is not bound on one place (which can become very boring very fast) and most important i am not forced to change the way how i play the game :)

(well, i have to change the style a little bit, because normally i never use ANY companion, i hate the stupid AI of the companions which "protects" the enemies in some situations and make me burn the companion for example if i play a mage)

So, thank you Fishburger for this wonderful Mod :)

You can be assured that Sex Slaves will never be like SD+.  Sex Slaves are not slaves in the normal sense and never will be.

As far as the BDSM scenes are concerned, they are almost always voluntary.  You must actively choose to be part of them except in punishment situations which last for a very few minutes and are always avoidable.

And finally, Aqqh, Carida, Darkminxi and many others deserve most of the thanks for the BDSM stuff.  Volkar was done entirely to thank Darkminxi for her wonderful voice work and Andrew was done entirely to thank Carida for her wonderful voice work.

One of the best things about SLSS is that it fits well into even Vanilla Skyrim. The quests are only more explicit than some of the quests in earlier TES games because the Sexlab Framework makes that possible. The lore extends on the activities and apparent motives of Sanguine, but it doesn't contradict vanilla lore.

Mia's Lair definitely won't take over your game. You can ignore it until you want to play through, like any vanilla quest line, and once complete you don't have to keep any part of it you didn't want as you continue your quests. 

The biggest stretch is Volkar presenting himself as a Prince. Personally, I prefer to think he's just boasting, or that he's Sanguine in disguise for some reason unknown to the player character. ;) 

One of the best things about SLSS is that it fits well into even Vanilla Skyrim. The quests are only more explicit than some of the quests in earlier TES games because the Sexlab Framework makes that possible. The lore extends on the activities and apparent motives of Sanguine, but it doesn't contradict vanilla lore.

Mia's Lair definitely won't take over your game. You can ignore it until you want to play through, like any vanilla quest line, and once complete you don't have to keep any part of it you didn't want as you continue your quests. 

The biggest stretch is Volkar presenting himself as a Prince. Personally, I prefer to think he's just boasting, or that he's Sanguine in disguise for some reason unknown to the player character. ;)

Actually, I had Volkar represented (in my mind) as a prince among the Dremora and right hand man to Sanguine, not a prince among the Daedra.  Concerning Dremora, "Though they give each other various ranks depending on how strong and powerful they are...", so why no prince, and yes, he is boasting and thinks of himself as superior to Vernor even though the latter is trusted with the most important tasks.

Actually, I had Volkar represented (in my mind) as a prince among the Dremora and right hand man to Sanguine, not a prince among the Daedra.  Concerning Dremora, "Though they give each other various ranks depending on how strong and powerful they are...", so why no prince, and yes, he is boasting and thinks of himself as superior to Vernor even though the latter is trusted with the most important tasks.

See? He's boasting. ;)

I have run into a problem. I have received the quest to make your slaves happy, and it involves giving Sasha clam meat. I found the clam meat and gave it to her, but the quest is still running and will not allow new quests to start. I reloaded the auto save and the same quest popped up with the same results. I have tried giving her the clam meat many times but still have the same problem. Is there any way to advance the quest (as in amorous adventures)? 

By the way, this is the second time this quest has appeared. My companions are Sasha, Jenn and Serana.

Thank you.

I have run into a problem. I have received the quest to make your slaves happy, and it involves giving Sasha clam meat. I found the clam meat and gave it to her, but the quest is still running and will not allow new quests to start. I reloaded the auto save and the same quest popped up with the same results. I have tried giving her the clam meat many times but still have the same problem. Is there any way to advance the quest (as in amorous adventures)? 

By the way, this is the second time this quest has appeared. My companions are Sasha, Jenn and Serana.

Thank you.

You have to put it in her primary back pack.  If you have AFT, that means tweek options, gear, primary backpack (or some phraseology like that.

Once it is in their back pack with the weapon they are carrying, the quest will complete.

Awesome mod,

but i have to ask - how many rounds (avg) of beat&fuck is required for slaves? Or i am missing somenthing else?

thanks

There is no average.  You can control it in the MCM menu and the higher their willpower, the longer it takes.  Generally about 2 hours on the lowest settings.

You can help yourself out by asking volkar to put them on a torture device which lowers their willpower to zero.

Thank you.

In theory it is possible that some needs mods could mess this quest up.

If vanilla food items get replaced anyhow this quest might have a problem with detecting if the item you give them is the proper one.

i was always using vanilla line of "i need to trade something with you" that should be available on every follower.

If that wont work drop that meat on the ground and check its ID in the console. It has to start with 00 which would mean it comes from vanilla skyrim.

Thank you.

In theory it is possible that some needs mods could mess this quest up.

If vanilla food items get replaced anyhow this quest might have a problem with detecting if the item you give them is the proper one.

i was always using vanilla line of "i need to trade something with you" that should be available on every follower.

If that wont work drop that meat on the ground and check its ID in the console. It has to start with 00 which would mean it comes from vanilla skyrim.

Also, the quest will advance when you buy it or pick it up, so you know you have the right thing.