I had a thought/suggestion that you might like (or may not) regarding the sex slaves. When a slave's training is complete I thought it might be good to equip them with a device that would prevent them from having an orgasm. The device would be lockable and the master would have the only key. This way the master could reward the slave for being good by removing the device and giving the slave an orgasm. Or the master may decide to unlock all devices and just use it as punishment on bad slaves.

This could work well with dominant Andrew as well. He could use it as punishment on the Dragonborn so she would be more aroused to look after his needs. She would have to beg Andrew to have him take it off.  Just a thought.

And yes to NSAP.

Still unable to complete the quest. This is the second time that this quest has come up, so I have finished it before. Both quest markers (find it, give it) show that the quest has been completed, however the quest will not close out. I use AFT and have put the clam meat in: open your inventory slave, AFT-gear-backpack, and AFT-gear-basic inventory. I have opened the console command to find the code, and tried to advance the stage but no luck.

I might use such devices in the training process. making training process non linear is something i wanted to do for quite a while.

For now i'm "collecting ideas".

Tho it would be limited to ZAZ resources. To give you an otion to use DDs there would have to be an addon for MiasLair.

This is only for slaves in training. Not about slaves already trained.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 or Aqqh - I have recently noticed that MannyGT on Nexus Mods has recently released a new modification which overhauls the Radiant Quest system of Skyrim. Don't know currently if it will affect this modifications radiant quests though (will be running this to find out).

Though using the courier isn't the only method of launching quests any more as the author also released documentation for content creators on how to implement content which uses his system.

Looks to me that it would have to be added as hard dependency - everyone would have to install it. We would prefer to avoid such thing.

Not sure it's worth it tbh as atm we got only one quest that is started via courier note. Not sure if there would be more.

Guest Long John

It could be used for additional optional quests which are related to SexLab Sex Slaves but away from Mias Workshop. The reason being not everyone needing anything related to the modification would go to the workshop. They may just post a cryptic note on a notice board or send something by courier.

Hidey ho Fish,

Tons of kudos for making this one :)

I was familiar with the old Mias_Castle mod but this one really takes it several steps further !

Everything is working fine, but dismissing slaves when they follow me BUT then I'm using UFO and BBLuxurySuite ! (yes I know I'm a baaad boy :D ) so all in all, no complaint at all ^^

I do have a question tho, u went from one dremora doing the slave training (so to speak, it was 1 spell, 1 blowjob and 24hrs waiting) to 2 dremoras 'involved' but the PC having to do the training all by him-self, at least that's where I am... (I just finished the save the jarl's daughter part)

In this mod's current state, is there gonna be some available help later on from one of them lazy Dremoras ? Or I'm supposed to do the trainings forever ?  (Considering how Niri acts with Vess in the early "get infomation" process, I half expected her to be a potential trainer, but I haven't got her to do that yet)

And if no help is implemented, is this something that could be plugged in later ? I think the training is fun, but I don't know that it's fun enough to do it for every slave ^^

Again thank u for all the time and hard work invested, this one impressed me ^^

Regards, 

Arok

I don't think the goal of the mod is to enslave every good looking NPC in Skyrim. Just a few of your character's closest friends. 

On my own wish list for the future of Sex Slaves would be winning more control of the operation now that Mia is gone. A Good Path, where you can shut down the operation entirely and either heal the slaves or find kind masters for them (a Kinky Matchmaker quest), and an Evil Path, where you can actively spread Sanguine's corruption, making slaves and selling them off.

I'm sure both are far off if ever, but both would be fun paths to take. :)

where would be the fun if some npc would be doing everything instead of you?  ;)

Depends what you want to happen.

I mean, last time i player this, my girl was the 'kinky submissive nymphomaniac' type, so with everything Andrew, Volkar and the girls 'forced' upon her, you could hear her think: "Oh, can we that again please" ;)

I don't think the goal of the mod is to enslave every good looking NPC in Skyrim. Just a few of your character's closest friends.

Once training quest would be revamped next step could be to start catching NPCs.
Random NPCs would be mostly for money. Maybe for some additional rewards as well - but in general you most likely wont want to keep all of them.
But then there could be number of quests to aquire special NPCs. Namely Npcs that have some kind of backstory which would make them interesting.
Tho i dont want to mess up with vanilla game so i would be picking characters that can be "safely" caught by making tiny changes to vanilla game story.
Like Mirabelle Ervine for example. Shes presumed dead but no one knows for sure - her body was never found. (there would be a soft collision with amorous adventures, but well.. nothing more serious than a little immersion break if you would be using both)
Same with Keeper Carcette if someone has DG DLC (again - immersion break is someone doesn't have DG DLC but i bet that most ppl do)
Got a few more in mind.

On my own wish list for the future of Sex Slaves would be winning more control of the operation now that Mia is gone. A Good Path, where you can shut down the operation entirely and either heal the slaves or find kind masters for them (a Kinky Matchmaker quest), and an Evil Path, where you can actively spread Sanguine's corruption, making slaves and selling them off.

Might be good one - but well, you heal them and then what? Everyone goes home, story is over?

I'm ok with good and evil paths. But imo turning into sex slaves should remain permanent. So either no cure or the cure should be extremely hard to get (so you wont be able to cure everyone).

Imo the good path should be that you would be simply making sure that those slaves would be a lot happier with their new mistress / master than they were with Mia.

And that you would have to ensure that neither Vernor or Volkar wont be kidnapping innocent folk ever again - but this wont extend to enslaving criminals (bandits, rogue mages etc maybe Thalmor as well)

Hidey ho Fish,

I was familiar with the old Mias_Castle mod but this one really takes it several steps further !

Everything is working fine, but dismissing slaves when they follow me BUT then I'm using UFO and BBLuxurySuite ! (yes I know I'm a baaad boy :D ) so all in all, no complaint at all ^^

I do have a question tho, u went from one dremora doing the slave training (so to speak, it was 1 spell, 1 blowjob and 24hrs waiting) to 2 dremoras 'involved' but the PC having to do the training all by him-self, at least that's where I am... (I just finished the save the jarl's daughter part)

In this mod's current state, is there gonna be some available help later on from one of them lazy Dremoras ? Or I'm supposed to do the trainings forever ?  (Considering how Niri acts with Vess in the early "get infomation" process, I half expected her to be a potential trainer, but I haven't got her to do that yet)

And if no help is implemented, is this something that could be plugged in later ? I think the training is fun, but I don't know that it's fun enough to do it for every slave ^^

Regards, 

Arok

where would be the fun if some npc would be doing everything instead of you?  ;)

I agree with Aqqh on this, where's the fun in telling Volkar to do your dirty work for you.  You don't actually have to do any of this.  That content is there for those players who like it.  If you can make the NPC a follower, Vernor will train them for you.

Might be good one - but well, you heal them and then what? Everyone goes home, story is over?

I'm ok with good and evil paths. But imo turning into sex slaves should remain permanent. So either no cure or the cure should be extremely hard to get (so you wont be able to cure everyone).

Imo the good path should be that you would be simply making sure that those slaves would be a lot happier with their new mistress / master than they were with Mia.

And that you would have to ensure that neither Vernor or Volkar wont be kidnapping innocent folk ever again - but this wont extend to enslaving criminals (bandits, rogue mages etc maybe Thalmor as well)

I agree entirely.  I will at some point have a "cure" quest, but once cured, the NPC would go back to their home and be lost to you forever.  I definitely like that idea because for me personally, I don't really want slaves and being a good guy is happiness for me.

Hidey ho Fish,

Regards, 

Arok

I agree with Aqqh on this, where's the fun in telling Volkar to do your dirty work for you.  You don't actually have to do any of this.  That content is there for those players who like it.  If you can make the NPC a follower, Vernor will train them for you.

Sorry I'm no native English speaker, so let me rephrase that. ^^

What I was wondering is, at later stages in the mod, is it coded that the player gets help with the training ?

Like I want to train npc blabla, can we imagine the training being done by me, Niri and Volkar ?

So I was not thinking of a NPC doing everything instead of me, that would be a rollback to the old Mia_Castle mod.

I was rather thinking of "assistants" :)

And "fun" is I guess something everyone has his own definition for.

Me I would think teamwork on slave training would be fun, just the same as Niri helping me to interrogate Vess earlier was fun too ^^

Regards,

Arok

In what i have in mind for npc slave training there would be scenes where Volkar would be assisting you.

- i got some threesome scenes in mind - together with Volkar.

This might include other npc - like Nargor or Idrod.

- for example something like "Now, beg me to fuck you or I will lock you in a cage with these two for all night long."

This might include already trained slaves

- for example when you would have a slave that is already addicted to sex you would bring some other slave and have sex with her right in front of your slave - refusing to do anything to that slave until she would beg you on her knees.

This is how i would like that non linear slave raining to look like. As mentioned atm i'm "collecting ideas" - there would be a lot of them needed.

But those NPCs wont ever do your work instead of you.

Fish said:

I agree entirely.  I will at some point have a "cure" quest, but once cured, the NPC would go back to their home and be lost to you forever.  I definitely like that idea because for me personally, I don't really want slaves and being a good guy is happiness for me.

Some named npc's could be cured and they would just go back to their regular routine. I've had Serena as a slave but she was a bit boring so I've 'cured' her and sent her back. The thing is that I would much rather have a couple of slaves with me when questing than regular followers. It's boring to just hear "still here" all the time. I enjoy playing the dom and like to treat the slaves as such, but I also find myself getting attached to these girls and at times I wish there was a way to reward them. It doesn't seem enough after a big fight when the girls helped you out to just say "now I want to rape you". Having control over their orgasm would agree with my role as a dom, but it would also allow me to use it as a reward when I wanted to thank them. That's why I thought giving them the gift of an orgasm would be a good idea.

Finding a good npc that you want to enslave takes time and effort so it doesn't make much sense to cure them once they are trained.

Fish said:

Some named npc's could be cured and they would just go back to their regular routine. I've had Serena as a slave but she was a bit boring so I've 'cured' her and sent her back. The thing is that I would much rather have a couple of slaves with me when questing than regular followers. It's boring to just hear "still here" all the time. I enjoy playing the dom and like to treat the slaves as such, but I also find myself getting attached to these girls and at times I wish there was a way to reward them. It doesn't seem enough after a big fight when the girls helped you out to just say "now I want to rape you". Having control over their orgasm would agree with my role as a dom, but it would also allow me to use it as a reward when I wanted to thank them. That's why I thought giving them the gift of an orgasm would be a good idea.

Finding a good npc that you want to enslave takes time and effort so it doesn't make much sense to cure them once they are trained.

I personally like playing with Sasha and Jenny.  They are a hoot as well as great fighters.  I cannot imagine every playing Skyrim again without them. 

I do like the idea of rewarding them, but letting them suck your dick and having an ecstasy orgasm would be that for them.  Maybe I'll add a dialog option after a fight "You did so well in that battle, let me reward you".  Where you would allow them to give you oral sex.

I agree that, if cured, a slave should return to her old life. I also agree that the cure should be tough (and memorable), on the same lines as curing lycanthropy or treating Pelagius mind.

I also agree that a "good" path should include ordering no more kidnapping of innocents, but not shutting down the castle.

I'd really like a twisted mirror version of the Mara quest chain, though. Finding loving masters around Skyrim for a few slaves you can't cure but don't want to keep in the palace. Maybe end the chain by telling Vern or Volkar that these were the new rules for clients. :)

I do like the idea of rewarding them, but letting them suck your dick and having an ecstasy orgasm would be that for them.  Maybe I'll add a dialog option after a fight "You did so well in that battle, let me reward you".  Where you would allow them to give you oral sex.

starting from simple things

- they could have their favorite food type

- favorite sex position

- simple dialogue that you very much like to have them around - this could make them "exited"  ;)

- some system of giving them some gifts (items with VendorItemJewelry keyword for example). Every item with that keyword would do but I guess it would be recommended to have some jewelry mod installed - as a soft dependency.

- unique sex toys they they will wear all the time. Maybe they would be giving them some boosts like increase their walking / fighting speed at the cost of them getting aroused faster as well.

- some scene that you go for some inn for romantic dinner

- they could ask that you take them to some location for a date (there could be a couple of exceptionally "showy" locations to choose from)

- each slave could have a sub / dom disposition - especially submissive may like if you tease them a little (restraint items for example), dom ones may enjoy if you let them train slaves for you or maybe even tease submissive player a little.

There would have to be some cooldown on these.

Guest Long John

@aqqh and fishburger67 - With your jewellery idea and soft dependency may I recommended checking out Immersive Jewellery (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64283/) and Amulets of Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57113/).

Also if you can get permission is it possible for the mod to have a soft dependency patch for "Legacy of the Dragonborn" (safe house and/or an additional hidden dungeon for the slaves)?

The reason being the Dragonborn could have a dark side and keeping those slaves may be part of it.

I was playing the latest version of your game Love vess and Tiri by the way. Anyway in the chamber where you fight Archerone I noticed some textures were missinig from a few places on the wall. I don't know if that's an actual problem or it's just my computer. Just letting you know

I was playing the latest version of your game Love vess and Tiri by the way. Anyway in the chamber where you fight Archerone I noticed some textures were missinig from a few places on the wall. I don't know if that's an actual problem or it's just my computer. Just letting you know

If you can tell me what textures are missing, I can tell you what you are missing.  I am guessing that you are missing the Zaz textures which is a separate download.

If you can tell me what textures are missing, I can tell you what you are missing.  I am guessing that you are missing the Zaz textures which is a separate download.

Actually it's working for me now never mind, I wound up restarting my game and poof. Also I was checking out Britanny Shears. I talked to her and got all the way to having my companion sitting in the chair, she said the magic words and then nothing happened and she was stuck in the chair. Any advice?

Fish,

Have you ever thought about making the sex slaves you create vampire friendly.   That line they love to use would be perfect 'what is that need I see in your eyes'.   Not sure how easy it to scan a vampires feeding level, but they could offer sex and feeding if you get to a craving level.   Saw this mod also which would work with the idea.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2308-sexual-vampire-feeding/

not a big deal if not interested, there are ways to make anyone allow you to feed.   Just thought that as its always fun to have a sexslave with you, as a vampire would make it even more useful.

could also be added as an add-on type file for those who want to play as vampires so it would only show up then, maybe even the same for succubus types as well.

Just an idea, still love the mod as is :)