If I can suggest something, that future dom follower should be less "bland" than Andrew :P

Andrew´s quest looks more like a romance mod than a D/s relation at the end, unless that would change in the next update ;)

Btw, any hint about aproximate release date ? Fallout 4 is coming in about 1 month... :dodgy:

Andrew will be less bland.   brvtality has done something like 500 lines of dialog for him and bland is not an adjective I would use to describe it.  He is a great voice actor and I think you guys will really like it

If I can suggest something, that future dom follower should be less "bland" than Andrew :P

Andrew´s quest looks more like a romance mod than a D/s relation at the end, unless that would change in the next update ;)

Btw, any hint about aproximate release date ? Fallout 4 is coming in about 1 month... :dodgy:

Andrew will be less bland.   brvtality has done something like 500 lines of dialog for him and bland is not an adjective I would use to describe it.  He is a great voice actor and I think you guys will really like it

With his nick, I am sure he can´t be bland at all :D, we will like it for sure ;)

I supose that we will need to start a new game with the next updated, as it seems Aqqh is also making changes for the starting quest ?

WOW, a full month of in-game content is a LOT of time for a mod, and a lot of work and time for the modder/s, I am really impressed  :shy: 

THANKS in advance ;)

I supose that we will need to start a new game with the next updated, as it seems Aqqh is also making changes for the starting quest ?

Minor tweaks.

As for that new character it wont be necessary to start a new game. i would introduce him somehow if you wont.

I can co it as with Vess and Niri - play starting quest on one new character and then you can just start pretending that all your other characters have played this new version as well.

I noticed using the Add Item Menu mod that MiasLair.esp includes "Sanguine's Daedric Artifact". In game, the item shows as enchanted, but doesn't explicitly list its effects or show them when equipped. When equipped, it looks like nipple clamps connected by a chain. So, um, does it do anything? :)

Actually, I'm a geologist.

I also can't help myself being a grammar-nazi who wouldn't actually mind going through line by line. How would you like me to volunteer?

I understand the nature of voluntary modding and I salute your ability to create content at all - I don't have the time or drive to learn the skill so if I can help I'll pitch in

Loved the line grammar-nazi. 

There is a way with CK to export all the dialog to a text file, However, the best and easiest (although tedious) is to just write down the "grammar deficient" dialog line and post it.  I have most of this dialog running around in my head and can usually spot which of the two dozen quests the line belongs to and can run right in and repair it.

I found one your that should have been you're, but cannot find an "Volcar".

I've been through every single line of dialogue from top to bottom in TES5Edit. The attached spreadsheet is the 647 lines I'd change with the formID (minus the first 2 characters), the incorrect text and my correction.

I have rejigged some things into natural English and tidied up punctuation such as sentence ending and standardising ellipsis usage.

As ever, it's your prerogative to do anything or nothing with this.

I've been though this because spelling and grammar issues are like being stabbed in the eyes to me.

MiasLair.espDialogueFixing.xlsx

I noticed using the Add Item Menu mod that MiasLair.esp includes "Sanguine's Daedric Artifact". In game, the item shows as enchanted, but doesn't explicitly list its effects or show them when equipped. When equipped, it looks like nipple clamps connected by a chain. So, um, does it do anything? :)

Is not that from Sanguine´s debauchery mod ?

Is not that from Sanguine´s debauchery mod ?

Same name, but it's located in MiasLair.esp, and I don't have Sanguine's Debauchery installed on this run through. Also, it's now invisible in SD, whereas the MiasLair.esp version is visible.

I have used your mod many times with male and female pc and it is such a good time whatever path you choose. I have not had many issues through all the versions either. I have to say my favorite is playing female, going through the training to learn about training. Awesome and I hope that aspect will eventually be expanded, I was sad it ended...anyway, great job and thanks.

Our next release will have a Dominate male companion enhancement to the existing Andrew.  If you like that sort of stuff, you will want to do that again.

WOW! looking forward to see it!

By the way, I have installed the requested hairpacks in the DL page of this mod, all the girls are fine with very beautiful hair. Andrew has pink hair that seems a lego hair... i don't know how to explain. it seems a different pink than the usual purple skyrim uses when there is a missing texture. maybe it is intended like this.

Just checked and Andrews hair is Breaking Waves.nif and Breaking WavesHL.nif.  Check your meshes\KS Hairdos folder to be sure they are there.  I checked the .7z folder and they are indeed in there.

I've been though this because spelling and grammar issues are like being stabbed in the eyes to me.

Thanks so much for the work.  I'll have a go at it as soon as I have time. 

I love the line quoted above.  Don't wish to stab any one in the eye.

With his nick, I am sure he can´t be bland at all :D, we will like it for sure ;)

WOW, a full month of in-game content is a LOT of time for a mod, and a lot of work and time for the modder/s, I am really impressed  :shy:

THANKS in advance ;)

You will NEVER have to start a new game with Sex Slaves.  That is one of our prime requirements in making an update.  I would love to have distributed this as an esm file but that would break ALL saves,

And, the month is not entirely our content.  You will be required to spend a considerable amount of time with Andrew to earn his trust and unlock the quests a few at a time.

I looked all over for this item, but cannot find it.  It is not armor, weapon, or decoration in one of the main dungeons.  Any idea what kind of item this is and where it might be?

You don't really want to use those nifs to replace what is there.  What you want to do is use those nifs and then nifmerge to a new nif file and then copy that new nif into ...SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\MiasLair.esp\
Yeah, that's what it looked like. Well, for MO's sake, at least the file path is made. I can take it down if you want.

Btw, it's good to see so many people getting involved with the mod. At this rate, it'll be pretty awesome. :cool: 

One more question: Can you only train one slave at a time?

I looked all over for this item, but cannot find it.  It is not armor, weapon, or decoration in one of the main dungeons.  Any idea what kind of item this is and where it might be?

I only found it using the Add Item Menu mod (which lets you explore the items available in a given mod) in the MiasLair.ESP, along with the other Mia's Lair items. If it's not intentional, it's probably left over from an earlier version of the mod, or from one of the extras packs. A shame, as it's a pretty neat looking item. :)

I only found it using the Add Item Menu mod (which lets you explore the items available in a given mod) in the MiasLair.ESP, along with the other Mia's Lair items. If it's not intentional, it's probably left over from an earlier version of the mod, or from one of the extras packs. A shame, as it's a pretty neat looking item. :)

I was trying to make a staff that looked like that rose staff, but gave up.  But you would think that it would show up under weapons in Tes5Edit, but it does not.

THANKS in advance ;)

You will NEVER have to start a new game with Sex Slaves.  That is one of our prime requirements in making an update.  I would love to have distributed this as an esm file but that would break ALL saves,

And, the month is not entirely our content.  You will be required to spend a considerable amount of time with Andrew to earn his trust and unlock the quests a few at a time.

But if the starting quest changes somehow (defeated and enslaved and brought to Archerone,  instead of killed, by example), we will need to start it again. Or, right now I am playing SS again and making Andrew quest, I would have to start SS again with the new update, I supose.

I did not mean start a new Skyrim game, but start a new SexSlave game ;)

THANKS in advance ;)

But if the starting quest changes somehow (defeated and enslaved and brought to Archerone,  instead of killed, by example), we will need to start it again. Or, right now I am playing SS again and making Andrew quest, I would have to start SS again with the new update, I supose.

I did not mean start a new Skyrim game, but start a new SexSlave game ;)

You won't have to start a new game.  The added opening quest content will come after I release the new Andrew, at which point, Ill give it over to Aqqh.

And, even if Aqqh adds a new character to help you with the opening quest, that content will require a new game only if you want to see this new character.

Actually, I'm a geologist.

I also can't help myself being a grammar-nazi who wouldn't actually mind going through line by line. How would you like me to volunteer?

I understand the nature of voluntary modding and I salute your ability to create content at all - I don't have the time or drive to learn the skill so if I can help I'll pitch in

Loved the line grammar-nazi. 

There is a way with CK to export all the dialog to a text file, However, the best and easiest (although tedious) is to just write down the "grammar deficient" dialog line and post it.  I have most of this dialog running around in my head and can usually spot which of the two dozen quests the line belongs to and can run right in and repair it.

I found one your that should have been you're, but cannot find an "Volcar".

I've been through every single line of dialogue from top to bottom in TES5Edit. The attached spreadsheet is the 647 lines I'd change with the formID (minus the first 2 characters), the incorrect text and my correction.

I have rejigged some things into natural English and tidied up punctuation such as sentence ending and standardising ellipsis usage.

As ever, it's your prerogative to do anything or nothing with this.

Going through your dialog list and just to let you know, cannot replace elipse (. . . ) with the real ... because CK sees that as another character.  I had to change them all to be . . .  So, can't change these.

Going through your dialog list and just to let you know, cannot replace elipse (. . . ) with the real ... because CK sees that as another character.  I had to change them all to be . . .  So, can't change these.

CK has no problem with ...

Just remember that some text editors (like MS Word for example) replaces 3 dots "..." with one sign "…".

CK  understands that MS Word replacer but game does not. And by so dialogue looks OK in CK but in game you got those squares.

But as long as there are normal dots there could be even 20 of them.

You got plenty of it, like:

MiaVessInterAQPunishmentsT04 Player: "Let's show you your place... <whipping>"

Vess: "..."

I want to use several of Leito's new animations and most if not all of them exist in Non-Sexlab Animation Pack.  So, I am considering requiring that mod for the next release.

I can include them all in Sex Slaves.  It's easy to do, dead simple in fact.  However, then you end up with animations that duplicate those in NSL. 

Can we have a vote?

The Mod has always been good and is getting better, thank you. The dominant Andrew I find very good, although it could be a little more dominant when playing a submissive heroine with the contract fits very well.

A small question - it is just an idea - it would not even fit when the potential female companions, during their quest line Remember that the heroine really just a fuck-toy and slave of Volkar is and they also begin increasingly to dominate the heroine.

Excuse the bad english

I want to use several of Leito's new animations and most if not all of them exist in Non-Sexlab Animation Pack.  So, I am considering requiring that mod for the next release.

I can include them all in Sex Slaves.  It's easy to do, dead simple in fact.  However, then you end up with animations that duplicate those in NSL. 

Can we have a vote?

I'd say - lets do it.

- it gives some new possibilities - i very much like those Leito bound anims. It's 100% that i will want to use them at some point.

- In general those NSAP anims are a lot better than old Animated Prostitution anims.

- and there are no disadvantages - by installing it you got nothing to loose and quite a lot to gain. So why the hell someone could possibly be against that?

First things first:

Thanks to everyone involved in this mod. You are doing a great job, this is defenitely one of my most favorite mods here on Sexlab, if only for the approach to the whole BDSM theme as it imho should be.

@Fishburger67

You asked for a vote, so here it is:

Yes, make NSAP a requirement

the only disadvantage i can think of this is that it will add an extra esp to your load order. As far i'm concerned: very little pain for so much more fun

Can we have a vote?

i could be mistaken, but I thought sexlab 1.60 integrated all the animations from NSL already.   I will have to go back and read it again, but playing with 1.60 has given me 20,30 or more animations I have never seen before (so far) in all the sex acts I have done before, and done a decent job of aligning them for a change.

The Mod has always been good and is getting better, thank you. The dominant Andrew I find very good, although it could be a little more dominant when playing a submissive heroine with the contract fits very well.

A small question - it is just an idea - it would not even fit when the potential female companions, during their quest line Remember that the heroine really just a fuck-toy and slave of Volkar is and they also begin increasingly to dominate the heroine.

Excuse the bad english

If I understand: you are suggesting that EVERYONE treats the PC like submissive IF she has volkar contract and Andrew as dominant companion...Interesting... :heart: