No, not sarcasm, I just forgot.  Thanks for the reminder.

I thought so. :) You have so much in mind my friend and lot of work, so no worries... :) And, please, forgive me for word miss usage - sarcasm. Didn't know better word when wrote the post. You know my English sucks. :s

Ok, got it done.  It will be included in the next release

Excellent mod, the latest version brilliant apart from one thing I`ve come across up to now.

Found Marla Battle-Born in castle, recovered her necklace as in previous versions but this latest version will not trigger that I have found her, which means I cannot return to her father to finish quest, any suggestions as to what to do to finish quest, any command I can type into console.

Thanks

Excellent mod, the latest version brilliant apart from one thing I`ve come across up to now.

Found Marla Battle-Born in castle, recovered her necklace as in previous versions but this latest version will not trigger that I have found her, which means I cannot return to her father to finish quest, any suggestions as to what to do to finish quest, any command I can type into console.

Thanks

The authors are aware that some people are experiencing this. I'm sure the forthcoming version addresses this.

setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 30 should give you the quest marker to return to Whiterun and talk to Olfrid Battle-Born which will end the quest. In my game I couldn't trigger (via console) the end-stage to clear the quest.

Playing 50a, found the following issues:

-Cannot recruit Sasha, the "follow me" dialog does not show up, Forcing recruiting with EFF works, but she never does idle dialogue/conversation, no other actors show this issue, may be related to the EFF-MiasLair load order now that the mod is an ESM. 

-"Find Marta Battle-Borne" stage 30 never triggers, tried a few times too

-Completed Volkar's training, rescue the virgin did not trigger.

Try the 50b release.  Fixes the Marta thing

I cant find tabitha in bryling's house,did i miss anything?

Something did not happen right.  Are you using a foreign language version by chance?   To find out, make a papyrus log, enter Bryings,  then exit the game.  Somewhere near the bottom of the log should be a line like:

"On player changed cells Brylyns..."  with a text field and a stage number following it.  If you can find that entry and post it, I can tell you what to do.

I remember asking for more control over how/when you get raped by the slaves and now that im seeing the new dialog i have to say i'm very impressed, this goes beyond anything i could have asked for, Thank you!. The only problem now is that denying jenny makes me feel like i'm kicking a puppy... does sasha have a similar dialogue?.(cannot recruit her on this playthrough due to EFF issues) 

Once again, thank you, the amount of work that you guys and girls are putting on this mod is really appreciated.

Yes, Sasha and all sex slaves have similar dialogs.  They all NEED sex frequently.

You can fix the Sasha recruit issue by downloading and installing 5.0b or

select her in console and type

setfactionrank 5c84d 0

@ John Catris

Only absence a partner female Mistress for my Lady :) (a good idea would be Niri she has experience :) ).

Jenn Winglow is fully voiced for male and female players (uses Master and Mistress pronouns) and so should make a perfect mistress for you Lady.

MiasLairHairPack51 is uploaded.

This hair pack is identical to the 4.1 hair pack except that two additional hairs have been added that will be used in the next release.  If you are using KS Hairdos, you don't need this.  Otherwise, sometime over the next month or two, download this and replace the MiasLairHairPack41.

I'm still waiting on Niri's custom voice acting for her during the training and as a follower. Hope its worth the wait.

You'll be waiting a long time, likely 6 months.  We are working on something else first, although the sex slave dialog might get done sooner depending on the very busy Shadoweir.

Take Jenny and Sasha for a time, they are a gas.

So, as im super high level... im still getting my ass kicked by all of these mages >.>

not to mention i can't skip the animations of the rape scene in its a trap... so i can finish the quest...

I lost at killing archerone... the other mage got me... yay. 

ugh gotta start all over. 

So, as im super high level... im still getting my ass kicked by all of these mages >.>

not to mention i can't skip the animations of the rape scene in its a trap... so i can finish the quest...

I lost at killing archerone... the other mage got me... yay. 

ugh gotta start all over. 

I kill him pretty easy at level 41 and if I kite him back up, I kill him, but its hard at level 22.

Is there a way to console past the Archerone scene, like there was in past verisons? I hate that bastard.

same command

set MiaDungeonCapture 60

Is there a way to console past the Archerone scene, like there was in past verisons? I hate that bastard.

Make a backup before setstaging

because by doing this you will skip "recovery" dialogues for Vess / Niri.

So i'm not sure if it would work right afterwards.

Maybe it would be just immersion breaking.

@ aqqh

Nothing is more immersion-breaking than Archerone. :lol: Seriously though, I tried skipping a stage in a different quest (the opening main line - can't recall the name just now) and after releasing Allison the quest to decide what to do with Vess started up. So maybe that part still works after skipping stages.

Hi, I had a couple questions regarding problem mods, if you wouldn't mind.

First off, the last time I used Perkus Maximus was when it was in the problematic 1.1 release. By the way the first post mentions v1.1 specifically, can I assume the current version is safer to use with Sex Slaves?

Second, searching through the thread I came across a post saying that Lovers Comfort's random sex had been recreated in Sex Slaves since fish was dropping Comfort from his load order. Does that mean that it will make NPCs with the proper relationship ranks have sex with each other, or just randomly pick actors for sex?

Hard to say.

For example old Wet and Cold was quite script heavy.

Newest is by far lighter.

So it depends. When it comes to papyrus lag it cant rly be predicted when such lag would start to break things.

Just a few of such mods should be safe. Problem starts when you get too many of them.

As for how many is too many is pretty much up to you to find out.

I'm still waiting on Niri's custom voice acting for her during the training and as a follower. Hope its worth the wait.

You'll be waiting a long time, likely 6 months.  We are working on something else first, although the sex slave dialog might get done sooner depending on the very busy Shadoweir.

Niri would likely come in two parts

her becoming a custom voiced follower shouldn't take that long.

her becoming a sexslave would take a lot longer - as she wont be just another sexslave around and there would have to be like 2 major updates before it would happen.

Is there any way to 'reset' Andrew?  He seems to have bugged out.

I can't dismiss him, and if I try to deny him, he gets stuck in a loop of calling me an inconsiderate bitch.  :(

Can you tell me what you are trying to do and what dialog options you have with Andrew?  If this is a bug, I would really like to fix it.

You can reset him with

set SexSlAndrewState to 0

I had problems with Andrew too, after dismissing him, with my toon playing alone, each time I load a game she starts kissing animation (kissing the air...)

Thanks, I'll give this a try.  Is Andrew in the room with you when you load the game?

Hello! First off, I'm really enjoying this mod, and really appreciate the level of craft and work that has gone into it. Now, as to the kissing scene after every load, I've also been having this occur, even after I updated to 50a. It happens even if I'm not even in the same region of the map as Andrew. I'm using Sexlab STD's as well, and a couple of times, after the scene, I got a message saying I received an std from Andrew, so it seems like it's definitely tied to having had him as a follower and dismissed him. I'll be updating to 50b to see if it fixes the problem, but I'm guessing that if it's script-related, if I upgrade instead of an install on a clean save, I'll still be having the problem...but I'll try it, and let you know.

Niri would likely come in two parts

her becoming a custom voiced follower shouldn't take that long.

her becoming a sexslave would take a lot longer - as she wont be just another sexslave around and there would have to be like 2 major updates before it would happen.

Oh well. Looking forward to it.

I had problems with Andrew too, after dismissing him, with my toon playing alone, each time I load a game she starts kissing animation (kissing the air...)

Thanks, I'll give this a try.  Is Andrew in the room with you when you load the game?

No, he is not around, I supose he returned to the castle, although is hard to dismiss him, he didn´t leave when I told him "is time for us to part away", it seems he is really hooked to the PC :P, he only left when I "accidentally" hit him with my sword... :blush:

Only a quick question about version 5.0b just installed.

What happens to Niri if I choose to NOT have her as "fake slave" during the intro quest?

I ask this because in the previous 5.0a version, it seemed she disappeared from the game (I was unable to find her again and, mainly, I was unable to find her in Falkreath, where she was supposed to be.).

Only a quick question about version 5.0b just installed.

What happens to Niri if I choose to NOT have her as "fake slave" during the intro quest?

I ask this because in the previous 5.0a version, it seemed she disappeared from the game (I was unable to find her again and, mainly, I was unable to find her in Falkreath, where she was supposed to be.).

Whenever I am dealing with a character like Niri or Vess, I start by writing down their refid.

Do something that causes them to get lost.

In the console, use player.moveto that refid I wrote down. Take a look around to see where you are, then reload a save.

Whenever Vess gets lost, she seems to go to Mia inactive storage at the abandoned shack.

Niri has wound up at the hunters camp. Your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Hi, I had a couple questions regarding problem mods, if you wouldn't mind.

First off, the last time I used Perkus Maximus was when it was in the problematic 1.1 release. By the way the first post mentions v1.1 specifically, can I assume the current version is safer to use with Sex Slaves?

Second, searching through the thread I came across a post saying that Lovers Comfort's random sex had been recreated in Sex Slaves since fish was dropping Comfort from his load order. Does that mean that it will make NPCs with the proper relationship ranks have sex with each other, or just randomly pick actors for sex?

Not sure about Perkus Maximus because I don't use it.  The parts of Lovers Comfort that I replaced was only with the PC, not random NPCs having sex amoung themselves.

I have considered re-writing LC myself, but I just don't like the concept.

To the Mod Team,

Wow, thank you.

The intro quest - The custom followers -

Top Notch.

:heart:

Thanks for the kind words.  Let us know what content you would like in the future