Then reread what you said, because it came off as a lot more downputting than you may have meant.

And while the BBLS invite functions may have a lower priority, it has the same pirority as a lot of other NPC behaviour altering mods, and will override those more often than not. A few of AFT's functions for example will get overwritten by Bathouse functions, inventory management for example will likely fail. Then again that is touchy as hell, it's a part of AFT I've broken more often than anything else.

To be fair the time I used BBLS was back in my "young and stupid" period so I may have used it wrong, but there's just too many people who have run into problems with it to ignore. Several times when people have run into problems with animation mods and mods like Amorous Adventures they have had BBLS in their load order, they take it out and the mod they had problems with work fine.

Like I said, if a user has a mod that attaches scripts/quests to vanilla NPC's for various reasons and they're not in the place you would expect them to be and you have the visitors function enabled via BBLS, you walk up to the bartender and tell them not to accept male and/or female customers which turns the visitors quest off, or disable/remove the plug-in.

AFT BBLS and UBH all use similar scripts/quests to control armor/clothing. There are documented examples on the BBLS support page by users of AFT explaining the configurations that work best with BBLS. Or, you can simply download the "Disables the Suites outfit control" plug-in and use that (similar to the one I posted)

As far as Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite is concerned (with its animation files) if the quest that enables the animation is disabled, it can't overlap unless another animation mod is using the same filename as the one in music and dancing. Then a conflict would be possible/likely.

In closing: IMO you've come a long way in a short time. Through research and asking the appropriate questions you've been able to attain rock solid performance, gameplay. At the same time you've helped fellow users by not only sharing your experience, you've also enlightened them on the mods that work well together using the fewest amount of resources. Along with ENB's etc. that you have tried sharing your views/recommendations. I was a little disappointed with fishburgers banning of BBLS without getting a second or third opinion, but hey, it's his mod he can do whatever he wants.

post-385244-0-70982600-1433724673_thumb.gif

Bug:

The Throne for the Throne Missionary animation does -not- show up, they are fucking in midair basically. 

The Chair -does- shows up for the new spanking and bj animation though.

For reference, the Throne in the NSAP animations -does- show up.  So I'm not sure what the issue/conflict here is though.

Gotta say...

I love this mod so far.  And the work and time investment from the devs and the voice actors is great.  I really appreciate the added depth...but I can't unhear this.

I can't recall his name off the top of my head, but the khajiit you meed in Morthal sounds like Strongbad.  It made me smile. :)

I think throne is from ZAZ animation pack (might be wrong, though). Try to re-download and reinstall ZAZ, it might help.

I have the latest Zaz, as well as the patch for the MCM for it, so it's not that, unless this mod requires an earlier version?

The other animation objects all work as intended, just not the throne for the sex animation.

germanicus, on 31 Mar 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:snapback.png

I know that my proposition would never see the light of the day but will present it anyway. So far, Volkar has this dialogue - "Will you help me to fuck my follower?" if PC have Jenny as follower. My desire is that all sex slaves from Mia's liar have that line with any Pc's sex slave follower. But, it is only a dream.

For you Germanicus, this gets a higher priority.

fishburger - Was this sarcasm or being forgotten? :)

I know that my proposition would never see the light of the day but will present it anyway. So far, Volkar has this dialogue - "Will you help me to fuck my follower?" if PC have Jenny as follower. My desire is that all sex slaves from Mia's liar have that line with any Pc's sex slave follower. But, it is only a dream.

Fish can speak for himself, but I have never seen him be sarcastic in response to a post.

And far more helpful than I would be in similar circumstances.

Now if you want prickly mod authors - there are plenty of those around.  Those mods get a short trip to my trash bin. Life is too short.

Fish can speak for himself, but I have never seen him be sarcastic in response to a post.

And far more helpful than I would be in similar circumstances.

Now if you want prickly mod authors - there are plenty of those around.  Those mods get a short trip to my trash bin. Life is too short.

Fred -Thank you for observation but, my friend, I know fisburger long enough to ask him this question, and I believe he knows me too. We've been in this mod since its beginning. So, there is no need to be defensive on his behalf because this is not a provocation at all. :)

In closing: IMO you've come a long way in a short time. Through research and asking the appropriate questions you've been able to attain rock solid performance, gameplay. At the same time you've helped fellow users by not only sharing your experience, you've also enlightened them on the mods that work well together using the fewest amount of resources. Along with ENB's etc. that you have tried sharing your views/recommendations. I was a little disappointed with fishburgers banning of BBLS without getting a second or third opinion, but hey, it's his mod he can do whatever he wants.

Because of the issues outlined by Sacremas, I am leaving BBL on "Badly Behaving Mods" list.  Note that these are not "banned".  Use them (and lots do) at your own risk.  For this one, it's the necessity of installing a mod to make this behave better that is the primary reason why I am leaving it.  The authors of BBL are certainly aware of the issues and have chosen not to modify it to fix those issues.

This to me is not a "banning" of the mod but rather a "heads up" that it might cause you issues that will, if unmodified, cause you not to be able to fully enjoy Sex Slaves.

Also, thanks to Sacremas and nyctophilia for helping out so much.  It is experienced and helpful users like these that help us all.

Bug:

The Throne for the Throne Missionary animation does -not- show up, they are fucking in midair basically. 

The Chair -does- shows up for the new spanking and bj animation though.

For reference, the Throne in the NSAP animations -does- show up.  So I'm not sure what the issue/conflict here is though.

You have some other issue.  This animation works fine for all the beta testers and myself.

Oh and I am loving Andrew!  He is my favorite!  ^_^:heart:  :wub::heart:

Thanks for the kind words.  We like Andrew too and will be adding more to him soon.

No, not sarcasm, I just forgot.  Thanks for the reminder.

Is there any way to 'reset' Andrew?  He seems to have bugged out.

I can't dismiss him, and if I try to deny him, he gets stuck in a loop of calling me an inconsiderate bitch.  :(

Can you tell me what you are trying to do and what dialog options you have with Andrew?  If this is a bug, I would really like to fix it.

You can reset him with

set SexSlAndrewState to 0

I had problems with Andrew too, after dismissing him, with my toon playing alone, each time I load a game she starts kissing animation (kissing the air...)

Thanks, I'll give this a try.  Is Andrew in the room with you when you load the game?

No, not sarcasm, I just forgot.  Thanks for the reminder.

I thought so. :) You have so much in mind my friend and lot of work, so no worries... :) And, please, forgive me for word miss usage - sarcasm. Didn't know better word when wrote the post. You know my English sucks. :s

Just ran through the new opening quest. Absolutely excellent! Great voice work, and it did a really good job of tempting the character down the path of corruption while still leaving an option for a less dark path. Reminded me even more than the previous version of the Oblivion Dark Brotherhood questline (where you could also tell yourself you were a good guy until you realized you weren't) or the Sexlab Alicia quest (where you can believe you're doing good until you realize how involved Alicia was in the murders). 

Very well done.

Excellent mod, the latest version brilliant apart from one thing I`ve come across up to now.

Found Marla Battle-Born in castle, recovered her necklace as in previous versions but this latest version will not trigger that I have found her, which means I cannot return to her father to finish quest, any suggestions as to what to do to finish quest, any command I can type into console.

Thanks

Excellent mod, the latest version brilliant apart from one thing I`ve come across up to now.

Found Marla Battle-Born in castle, recovered her necklace as in previous versions but this latest version will not trigger that I have found her, which means I cannot return to her father to finish quest, any suggestions as to what to do to finish quest, any command I can type into console.

Thanks

The authors are aware that some people are experiencing this. I'm sure the forthcoming version addresses this.

setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 30 should give you the quest marker to return to Whiterun and talk to Olfrid Battle-Born which will end the quest. In my game I couldn't trigger (via console) the end-stage to clear the quest.

Playing 50a, found the following issues:

-Cannot recruit Sasha, the "follow me" dialog does not show up, Forcing recruiting with EFF works, but she never does idle dialogue/conversation, no other actors show this issue, may be related to the EFF-MiasLair load order now that the mod is an ESM. 

-"Find Marta Battle-Borne" stage 30 never triggers, tried a few times too

-Completed Volkar's training, rescue the virgin did not trigger.

Version 5.0b is released

This version makes several fixes to the opening quest encountered by some people in cold rock pass and freeing Vess.  Also changed the Marta Battleborn quest advancement so it advances when you get close to her.

Removed all references to Alicia Painslut.  Mia's dialog when you first encounter her will not match the text on the screen until I can get it voice acted.  Alicia Painslut mod is now no longer recommended.

Fixed an annoying, repeating dialog "It's always so cold beneath the earth" when taking slaves into a cave.

Console command set stage worked perfectly, cheers

Thanks

The authors are aware that some people are experiencing this. I'm sure the forthcoming version addresses this.

setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 30 should give you the quest marker to return to Whiterun and talk to Olfrid Battle-Born which will end the quest. In my game I couldn't trigger (via console) the end-stage to clear the quest.

I remember asking for more control over how/when you get raped by the slaves and now that im seeing the new dialog i have to say i'm very impressed, this goes beyond anything i could have asked for, Thank you!. The only problem now is that denying jenny makes me feel like i'm kicking a puppy... does sasha have a similar dialogue?.(cannot recruit her on this playthrough due to EFF issues) 

Once again, thank you, the amount of work that you guys and girls are putting on this mod is really appreciated.

I feel and I am so new here.

My first LL mod was the sex slaves mod and really I believe it is amazing mod going better and better. There is a story which is great. There is expansion and goes fast enough (which I mean I don't have the time to test each version totally .. so fast it goes). I found it as a mod with very few bugs which in most cases can be bypass with out any problem. So about Marta Battle-Born when you salvage her with 'e' you take the loot and although it wasn't update with info if you checked with 'J' (quest list) It was saying to inform about her death. Vess and Niri a very good opening in the story. It's a trap smooth walking through. Vernor - Volkar dremora what good can you wait from them lol just kiding. Mia a quick death or perhaps one more slave but personally never cared about her :( . Save the virgin nice and quick quest. Only absence a partner female Mistress for my Lady :) (a good idea would be Niri she has experience :) ).

So for my opinion first Happy birthday Carida !!!! (another one gemini wow I have allready 2 more in my family :) )

Second I do believe that SexSlaves would allways be in my load list because I like it. Also another great mod from LL family is AmorousAdventures or AA which is amazing especially how it used the vanilla dialogues to be added in the quests (so many mods using fuz ro doh).

Third BBB not the best not the worst it but sure it conflicts with dialogue options and aslo when you start accepting visitors it conflicts more. I have both UBH and BBB and I saw a patch for UBH so will check it again and free the place of BBB for a house mod which i am making lol :) Perhaps BBB are working better with the mod Sisterhood of Dibella which I haven't test it yet and don't know if will conflict or not.

So will download 5.0b to add it for 5.0 which haven't passed it yet :) amazing :) :)

p.s. is it possible the patch to be 223 mb for UBH?

ahaa.. time to test a new game... anyway thanks again for the update guys

for dialog not showing up i recommend use SL dialogues in this site have some feature to "show more dialogue" + "refresh dialogue" to show any dialoge that maybe overide or not shown, dont know for sure but i'm using it and never let me down, hope that help anyone that problem some dial follow me, etc... tips when show more dialogue dont drag down the dial just wait 3-5 sec to let dial refresh...

( it's base at my experience in game and work almost any mod i'm using )