was using this on SSE, and I dont think it likes sperg perk system.

after the character gets drugged I cant use the trainers anymore.

so...um unistalled....
umm... yeah might be Sperg that is the problem.. removed still fails...
Still...

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2019 at 8:45 PM, LibertyPrime said:

Theoretically speaking, could I use this mod by disabling the main system and just using it for the Skooma dens?

Pretty much, yes. But you can't really diable the drugs, but you can just ignore them

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

HEY ...i remember with early updates my pc used to make a moan/pant sound whenever she drinks any skooma drugs .. did this get removed with the updates or was it an another mod ??

I think it was another mod. I can't recall such a feature here.

9 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

HEY ...i remember with early updates my pc used to make a moan/pant sound whenever she drinks any skooma drugs .. did this get removed with the updates or was it an another mod ??

I think it might be Milk Addict that adds the moaning sounds when you drink stuff.

Edit:  MA used to use Skooma Whore for addiction, which is why the SA drugs may have made moaning sounds on being drunk.  MonoMan has since switched to his own addiction system, which is probably why the moaning stopped.  It still happens when drinking milk or lactaid.

I noticed that this mod seems to cause a CTD when trying to enter The Ratway Sewers in Riften...anyone know of a fix? Been troubleshooting this and disabling this mod is the only solution thus far...happens consistently on two separate modded PCs...have looked via SSEDIT and LOOT for fixes but this seems to be the only mod that edits that cell...would really appreciate additional insight...also have all the reqs and memory optimized INIs so those aren't issues

EDIT: Nevermind, located the fix here:

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

How long do the visual effects last?  They don't seem to be going away no matter how long I wait.

They should only last a few minutes, the longest up to 10. But they all should disappear when you go to sleep.

11 hours ago, KayjayUK said:

@Guffel Who is the player character in the video? also what is the mod giving the expression changes. She's gorgeous, just like my wife so I want to download the PC onto her game, she'll love playing a character that looks like her.

Thanks very much

Kara.

I didn't make the video^^ The character is shinji72's default character for all his vids. You'll have to aks him about it.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

They should only last a few minutes, the longest up to 10. But they all should disappear when you go to sleep.

They do not.  I have waited 5 in game days.  They only disappear if my character blacks-out.

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

They do not.  I have waited 5 in game days.  They only disappear if my character blacks-out.

Did you wait through the waiting menu? It could be that the time wasn't counted. That is due to how scripts work. The game gets paused when you are in a menu, and therefore also timers are stopped. Have you tried to just wait for 5 minutes with a running game? If yes, the effect is propably bugged in place and I recommend you load a earlier save before you hade the effect and try playing from there.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant seem to get the decay to take place. I drank 80 bottles of skooma to see if I would get addicted. I dont seem to have any percent of decay. also skooma has no visual effects and when I try to whore myself off in a den, no one seems to come. Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, eillum said:

Hey, I'm working on a DB update for Apropos 2, and the Wear and Tear subsystem has some interaction with Skooma that I'd like to extend to all of the Skooma Whore drugs.  Does anyone have the full list of drugs handy?

haven't quite figured out how to quickly copy/paste the names out of TES5Edit.... highlight and cntrl + C only seems to copy the form ID's.  Anyway, here you go:

The highlights are overwrites to vanilla skyrim.esm records only

image.png.03ecff0e8023e465a3d6ffd115105844.png

8 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

haven't quite figured out how to quickly copy/paste the names out of TES5Edit.... highlight and cntrl + C only seems to copy the form ID's.  Anyway, here you go:

The highlights are overwrites to vanilla skyrim.esm records only

Perfect, thank you!

The Riften Ratway skooma den is pretty awesome and it would be immersive to "live" in there as an addict, but the three beds by the whore are all marked as owned, and there's a guy wandering around in noble clothes who eventually will ask me to leave, meaning I can't even sleep in the vanilla bedrolls (like the one near Drahff and that other guy at the entrance). Any suggestions other than joining the Thieves Guild?

1 hour ago, VoidTerraFirma said:

The Riften Ratway skooma den is pretty awesome and it would be immersive to "live" in there as an addict, but the three beds by the whore are all marked as owned, and there's a guy wandering around in noble clothes who eventually will ask me to leave, meaning I can't even sleep in the vanilla bedrolls (like the one near Drahff and that other guy at the entrance). Any suggestions other than joining the Thieves Guild?

Those 3 beds are owned by the NPC Dirge, not a faction.  I suppose you could edit them with CK/TES5Edit to remove the ownership, if you really wanted to sleep there.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, lemiho19 said:

After black out and get raped I get knocked out and when I wake up my player is locked on the ground and I can't move

thats odd, because SW doesn't restrict player controls. Have you tried reloading an older save and see if that happens every time you black out?

On 9/27/2019 at 4:47 PM, Guffel said:

thats odd, because SW doesn't restrict player controls. Have you tried reloading an older save and see if that happens every time you black out?

My issue ended up being ragdoll effect was on and it kept throwing me around and locking my player