• 4 weeks later...

Very well done mod, too bad it's stopped, there were probably some possible improvements to be made.

But as it is, it's already very good.

The idea of super potions which contain skooma without telling it is great, the addictions very well done.

Some ideas at random :

- Maybe some more ways to be healed : khajits have been dealing with this for ever, they must have a few ideas about this. Temples maybe also.

- Some more ways to work for the dealers, distribute the products... gang wars ? ;-)

- some way to learn how to make these potions ? I mean other than trying to get a very elusive recipe ! maybe how to make some skooma, even though it seems to be khajit specific and very secret, maybe it could be possible.

Anyway very good work, I didn't think there were so many things in this mod ! Maybe the "work as a prostitute" is too much, there are other mods for that and even if they are not perfect they are probably a better choice than doing it with this mod...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, great mod been using it for a longer time.

What I want to ask is how do I assign NPC's to work as whores in CK, I have duplicated existing one but it doesn't seem to work. I can't find any unique AI package(or any package inside of existing whore) nothing that my new NPC doesn't have.

Also I have edited most of NPC's to make them female and swaped their faces with special program from various followers on nexus(as I use it for personal gameplay this ain't violation of terms of mod) The question is while I edited client NPC's would it make them stop coming or is there no change.

I'm asking this cause I tried it out and only NPC's that came were these with names changed and few visuals.

(NPC's from nexus have specific race weight and height so I had to change raves and edit some values)

I haven't read whole 50 pages, doing it rn maybe I find an answer, But atm I'm asking for help.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so lost having this mod enabled causes my game to freeze when I select new game or load game and hit ok. On my old computer I've had this mod and never had this problem, in fact I've never had this problem with any mod. I will post the solution if I figure out how to fix it in case anyone has same problem.

Fixed it apparently I forgot to install SkyUI installing that seems to stop the freezes.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I have turned off the visual effects of all drugs, but Double-Distilled Skooma still has a visual to it. Is there a way to turn that off?

That might not even be from this mod. Skooma as the only base-game drug has been dealt with by other mods. I think that CACO adds its own visual effects and there may be others too. iNeed has a toggleable Alcohol/Skooma effect in its MCM, but I don't know if it adds a visual effect or not when switched on (I always set mine to alcohol only because I'm of course using SLSW for the vast number of ... ahem... useful drugs it offers).

• 2 weeks later...

Got a problem with visual effects not going away after the drugs wear off. I have tried waiting and using the command "dispelallspells" on my character, but the visual effect is still there. Is there a way to clear them manually?

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Got a problem with visual effects not going away after the drugs wear off. I have tried waiting and using the command "dispelallspells" on my character, but the visual effect is still there. Is there a way to clear them manually?

Do you have other mods that apply visual effects?

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

That's a bit tricky, cause the effects are not tied to a spell. But all effects are designed to disable themselft after some time.

I'm actually not sure anymore, but it could be that some visuals last longer than the drug effect. Have you tried to wait 10 minutes in real time (outside any menus)?

And then it could easily be that there is a conflict with an other mod that uses visual effects...

Then you propably can only go back to a earlier save (i alwas reccomment the Autosave Manager ;) )

There's a thing where one effect stores a copy of the current imagespace, so that it can modify it. When it's done, it restores the one it saved. If that effect starts when a SW effect is showing, it will store the SW effect. If it ends after the SW effect is over, it will end up restoring the SW effects imagespace.

6 hours ago, markdf said:

There's a thing where one effect stores a copy of the current imagespace, so that it can modify it. When it's done, it restores the one it saved. If that effect starts when a SW effect is showing, it will store the SW effect. If it ends after the SW effect is over, it will end up restoring the SW effects imagespace.

I think that could be the case because I was drugged by several different drugs at the same time and their effects seemed to overlap each other. I have reduced the chance for drugging now, so hopefully it won't happen that often. I don't have any other mods applying visual effects, except ENB.

• 1 month later...

So I have this issue where the forced drugged option won't work unless I have to re-install the mod. And even then, it will probably work AT MOST once and then stops and I re-install it again. I've tested this as well on a new save, still the same problem. Anyone has any ideas?

Edit: I also forgot tot mention that after the first customer is done with my character in the den, he will never leave resulting in no other customers spawning. The only fix that I found is kill him through the console command and making sure he gets removed using the markfordelete command. I have to do this all the time. And there are cases where this will stop working.

This never happened to me using the old version, which I hope some has it somewhere in case there is no fix for this. :(

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I tried looking for this but didn't see it in the first 10 pages and then I got lazy ?

1) How do I eliminate my withdrawal suppression?  I thought I disabled it in MCM but it is still in my powers tab.

2) Inn keepers and Guards have had enough of my shenanigans, but only talk to me and then just leave me to go about doing whatever I was doing.  There is no penalty or anything otherwise forcing me to give money or spend a night in the drunk tank.  Also, Guards refuse me propositioning them.

3) Is there any way my misguided miscreant can see the error of her ways, pledge faith in Kynareth (or whatever) and turn her life around, no longer shackled to the sweet allure of another hit of skooma?

skooma.jpg

On 9/13/2018 at 6:51 PM, bm2x said:

2) Inn keepers and Guards have had enough of my shenanigans, but only talk to me and then just leave me to go about doing whatever I was doing.  There is no penalty or anything otherwise forcing me to give money or spend a night in the drunk tank.  Also, Guards refuse me propositioning them.

Skoomawhore doesn't overhaul the prison system, for that you need inte's mod.

3) Is there any way my misguided miscreant can see the error of her ways, pledge faith in Kynareth (or whatever) and turn her life around, no longer shackled to the sweet allure of another hit of skooma?

Your salvation lies in herbal tea. Pick up some flowers then craft the tea at a cooking pot.

1) How do I eliminate my withdrawal suppression?  I thought I disabled it in MCM but it is still in my powers tab.

Not quite sure. Disabling it should prevent you to go into withdrawal, but not remove the one you already are suffering (ie. fix your existing withdrawal and you should be good to go). I could misremember how it works though.

No, I was never getting and adverse effects or anything.  I was popping skooma (to stay with the mod theme) like skittles every time one ran out for 3 in game days straight.  I couldn't get any of the bad things to happen as described in the mod.  I thought it had to do with the suppression.  I'm going to try and make a brand new character and see if that lets the mod run smoother.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since some people seem to be having some conflicting issues with mods, is this compatible with C.A.C.O.? That mod also changes some things about Skooma. Visuals, drinking sounds, alchemy ingredients necessary to make it, the effects in itself, and so on. Would making a Smashed Patch plus moving the mods around in my load order be sufficient to supress game-breaking conflicts?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 3:25 AM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Since some people seem to be having some conflicting issues with mods, is this compatible with C.A.C.O.? That mod also changes some things about Skooma. Visuals, drinking sounds, alchemy ingredients necessary to make it, the effects in itself, and so on. Would making a Smashed Patch plus moving the mods around in my load order be sufficient to supress game-breaking conflicts?

It depends on how CACO does things. SkoomaWhore only modify the different drugs so that the addiction system kicks in. If CACO do hard changes to the drugs, you'll need to produce a Merged Patch so that both mod continues to work. I don't know CACO, so finding out how it works will be your homework.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

On 2/9/2019 at 3:09 AM, bicobus said:

It depends on how CACO does things. SkoomaWhore only modify the different drugs so that the addiction system kicks in. If CACO do hard changes to the drugs, you'll need to produce a Merged Patch so that both mod continues to work. I don't know CACO, so finding out how it works will be your homework.

As far as I can tell from the description page on the Nexus, CACO does not appear to affect skooma. It does affect alcohol, but I don't believe this mod touches that. 

Keep in mind though that I am going off of the description page though, so I may be missing some information.