i'm using cbbe HDT body with a CT77 body based customised preset at the moment. ( big bum, big knockers) PLENTY OF JIGGLE!!   do i need the creature resizer too? there isn't much difference between my girls body and the NumeNume Eros. 

It all depends on how the cock/pussy lines up in your game. If everything's hitting its target, don't bother with the resized creatures. I just had to alter their sizes individually after installing nume in my game, and I figure other people might have had the same issue.

The only thing I know how to do in TES5Edit is clean files (thanks to Gopher on Nexus ^^ ).  I don't know how to use it to find missing stuff.  So far having the issue with Beastess Nudity outfit and Beastess Enchantress causes me to CTD.  Still trying stuff out, piece by piece.

Yeah, I want to create some more powerful summonable weapons and perhaps another naked armor. Right now I'm wondering where I'd like the agents of Stendar to make an attempt on Dovahkiin's life for her wild ways X3    They hate them some daedra.

Right now I'm wondering where I'd like the agents of Stendar to make an attempt on Dovahkiin's life for her wild ways X3    They hate them some daedra.

As long as she doesn't fuck Daedra, they shouldn't even come. Why should they hunt you if you fuck some bear or horse or wolf? It's none of their concern.

Right now I'm wondering where I'd like the agents of Stendar to make an attempt on Dovahkiin's life for her wild ways X3    They hate them some daedra.

As long as she doesn't fuck Daedra, they shouldn't even come. Why should they hunt you if you fuck some bear or horse or wolf? It's none of their concern.

Because a beastess gets her 50% of her power from Hircine, a Daedric lord?

I don`t get it, what`s with Rayek`s End? Why do you need Paradise Halls for it? Is there some script attached to those doors or something?

Don't bother withparadise halls if you don't have problems. I uploaded them because one guy said it asked him for it, but no one else has, and I didn't do anything with paradise halls mods.

I added a cage to Rayeks End, and if you have that mod... You can mess with it. That's why it's in the folder called optional. It's an option (: for people who wanna use Rayeks end as their own secret prison.

True.  Those Vigilants love to give me a hard time even in human form.  You know for sure they'd have an issue with minions of Hircine.

As for the spells mentioned above, I think I know what they're talking about.  When I type in console code "help beastess" I get two spell codes, one armor and a shout code.  That's probably why.

can you list the console commands for the mod for some reason i can't get them 

Which ones? Having problems with adding the spells?

player.addspells IDcode

shouts?

player.addshout IDcode

Dragonsouls?

Player.modav dragonsouls 1

Type "help beastess, and help bitch," in the console to find all the id codes that are related to the mod.

True, but then they could also hunt me for having a Daedric artifact because it belongs to a Daedric Lord or Lady. E.g. if I use Wabbajack, will they also hunt me? Or Mace of Molag Bal, or Mehrunes' Razor?

True, but then they could also hunt me for having a Daedric artifact because it belongs to a Daedric Lord or Lady. E.g. if I use Wabbajack, will they also hunt me? Or Mace of Molag Bal, or Mehrunes' Razor?

Ah yes, but you see it's a little different due to the nature of the servitude. You know They'd have a more negative view of a woman defiling herself for Hircine's favor ( how they see it, ) Compared to your small quests to earn weapons or armor that don't seem outrageously offensive to their belief system. I'd think they'd have a lower opinion of a beastess than a werewolf, wouldn't you agree? Plus men fear the bottomless orgasmic pits women can be, so yet another reason for them to have a violent knee jerk reaction and subsequently launch a malicious campaign against her. People fear what they don't understand.

Hmmmm... I don't like saying this, but something is wrong with Mating Call. Even with 1.5 version I can't make creatures fuck me by using it. I may have an idea why. I'm using SkyRe, and in the Wayfarer(Lockpicking) tree you have the Harmony perk, which *could* cause conflict with Mating Call. Anyone else here using SkyRe? I know that my theory isn't exactly stable, but it's the only one I have.

Edit: I will make a little test to prove my theory, but I'm not terribly reassured that it *will* work. Fortune favors the bold, as they say, right?

Hmmmm... I don't like saying this, but something is wrong with Mating Call. Even with 1.5 version I can't make creatures fuck me by using it. I may have an idea why. I'm using SkyRe, and in the Wayfarer(Lockpicking) tree you have the Harmony perk, which *could* cause conflict with Mating Call. Anyone else here using SkyRe? I know that my theory isn't exactly stable, but it's the only one I have.

Edit: I will make a little test to prove my theory, but I'm not terribly reassured that it *will* work. Fortune favors the bold, as they say, right?

Sure. I dunno why it would give anyone problems though so I don't know how to approach fixing it, even though I believe it isn't working for you. What about the animal allegiance shout? It's exactly the same thing, just with a longer cool down time. And fortune always favors the bold :P

I know all testing was with older plugins, but have you heard, or can anyone verify if it works with SL 1.59 and SL Aroused 20140124?

It would probably save a lot of time and clear a little confusion on what versions work and what versions will not. Right now it is still left open.

I really like the idea of this mod and appreciate your work eric.

Sure. I dunno why it would give anyone problems though so I don't know how to approach fixing it, even though I believe it isn't working for you. What about the animal allegiance shout? It's exactly the same thing, just with a longer cool down time. And fortune always favors the bold :P

Well, neither does AA, but Enchantress *spells* do, but if AA doesn't then neither would MC.  :@ And I guess that I am the only one.  :@  :@  :@  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

None of the spells seems to work for me. When I cast Calm for example, I can't interact with the creature to start the animation.

Only Animal Allegiance shout worked, but it's just a small part a the mod. :(

You shouldn't be able to automatically have sex with animals just by walking up to them; I think I'll take that Beastesss Bitch Pack demo video down because it seems to have confused a few people. I use the animal sex mod here from loverslab where you can just activate animals to fuck. It's not part of my mod, and animal allegiance and beastess mating call are the only two that should initiate sex.

The other spells like beastess protection/blade/explosion, are direct modifications from in game spells, so they shouldn't give you any trouble after adding them via console. Search for "help beastess" in the console and then use player.addspell "id code" to add them individually. Hope that helps. :)

I see... So I need another mod to open that interaction menu seen in your demo video. 

Can you give the link for that mod, please? When I search for animal sex mod, it gives me many results, but I don't know which one you mentioned. :)