Well that took longer than i thought course i had no experience with the kit before this

And without further ado I present the Cache of the Beastess (pause for effect)

It's a nice little hole in the ground located right across the river from scenic Riverwood

Inside you'll notice a combined shrine to the creators, Dibella and Hircine

On the left is a strongbox with all the spells and the right has a magic book that teaches you the words to the shouts*

Have fun and enjoy

*still need the souls of dead dragons tho but come on, thats too easy

Why not dump them in Anise`s hut? She`s secretly a witch, so it`s totally appropriate for her to have books on the subject.

Also, I feel she`s perfect to be made into a questgiver/mentor in the future

I disagree. It would be better if someone made a completely new, out-of-the-game character and added those same quests you mentioned to her. I said her because it would be appropriate for a woman to teach another woman of being a Beastess. Even better, that same woman could also be a Beastess and show you personally how to be a good Beastess. :idea: Or even better one, inside this retreat highhagan made one could also create a special area where you can practice your Beastess skills, if you catch my meaning... :roflmao:

I disagree. It would be better if someone made a completely new, out-of-the-game character and added those same quests you mentioned to her.

Why? Anise feels underdeveloped anyway, and her hut is just in a perfect position for something like that (secluded, but close to the starting location), besides it fits with her background.

There`s also another problem with the shout - shouts become available only after you complete Dragon Rising, before that you can`t unlock them even if you have dragon souls. I`d say it`s better to turn Mating call into a lesser power.

Oh? Who said that? I had two words of Drain Vitality, Whirlwind Sprint and Fire Breath, as well as full Aura Whisper, Frost Breath, Ice Form, Cyclone, Battle Fury, Throw Voice and some others, can't remember which, and I was able to use them all. So it's not true that you can't if you have either cheats or Leveler's Tower.

I disagree. It would be better if someone made a completely new, out-of-the-game character and added those same quests you mentioned to her.

Why? Anise feels underdeveloped anyway, and her hut is just in a perfect position for something like that (secluded, but close to the starting location), besides it fits with her background.

Because there might be some mods that also use Anise or her cabin for some purpose. For instance, I have Atronach Forge Recipe mod which adds recipes to her cabin, or, to be more precise, to her basement. So if someone makes changes to that basement, it will conflict with Recipe mod and I will be unable to find those recipes.

Because there might be some mods that also use Anise or her cabin for some purpose.

And there`s a possibility of a new mod conflicting with someone`s favourite housing mod.

So if someone makes changes to that basement, it will conflict with Recipe mod and I will be unable to find those recipes.

It depends on the changes.

I know all testing was with older plugins, but have you heard, or can anyone verify if it works with SL 1.59 and SL Aroused 20140124?

It would probably save a lot of time and clear a little confusion on what versions work and what versions will not. Right now it is still left open.

I really like the idea of this mod and appreciate your work eric.

I have same setup as you

SL 1.59, SL Aroused 20140124,

zaz Anim Pack 6.00, Defeat V5b3.3fixed,

MoreNastyCritters 7.6, SexLabEnchantress 2.3

as long you use only the spells it will work

his SexLabAroused.esm crashes game

same for SexLabDefeat.esp

it crashes game too

rest of plugins not tested

Well that took longer than i thought course i had no experience with the kit before this

It's a nice little hole in the ground located right across the river from scenic Riverwood

On the left is a strongbox with all the spells and the right has a magic book that teaches you the words to the shouts*

Have fun and enjoy

Nice mod but I still only managed to get the "Air " word from Beastess Force, nothing else  :(

I had a feeling that would happen to someone, Im gonna make a small change and set it so that theres a book per word

here try this version out

Umm... That didn't work either because every book taught me the same "Air" word  :(. Unless someone else has this same problem, I think it's my mod build that is broken somehow. Maybe I should post a new thread about this since I don't think it's this mod's fault.

Have fun and enjoy

Nice mod but I still only managed to get the "Air " word from Beastess Force, nothing else  :(

I had a feeling that would happen to someone, Im gonna make a small change and set it so that theres a book per word

Umm... That didn't work either because every book taught me the same "Air" word  :(. Unless someone else has this same problem, I think it's my mod build that is broken somehow. Maybe I should post a new thread about this since I don't think it's this mod's fault.

No, it's not just on your end that is broken, I too have that problem.

@Vaukalak: And besides, if we already have Lair of the Beastess, why would we need Anise? The Lair is neutral ground, since it's added by a mod, and most likely it will not conflict with any mod. And you can also add inside whatever you want, like that cave with various creatures on which you can test your Beastess skills, without conflicts.

Have fun and enjoy

You mean you can't add any vanilla shouts either?

Have fun and enjoy

You mean you can't add any vanilla shouts either?

No, I mean that I get only "Air" word of Beastess Force. As for adding vanilla shouts, well, I can't say since I have Leveler's Tower.

hello

Im new to this mod and Im a bit wondering how do I trigger it?

I installed Sexlab Beastess.esp in my data folder and started the game, but I dont see any message, mcm menu or new spell or anything different in the game.

what should I do to get spell and see the other effects of this mod?

You won't see a menu because I didn't make an MCM for it, as I'm not sure how to, but everything is available if you search for the spells in the console. Type "help beastess," and "help bitch" and individually add the spells for now.

I removed Paradise Halls dependancy from your version of Rayek`s End. BTW, you should probably either return Rayek`s knapsack, or place a key elsewhere - using a console to get a key is somewhat anticlimatic.

Nice job, though using the console doesn't bother me much since it's used to add the spells. You only have to use the console to get the key once, but yeah, it was removed for ambiance. Sorry about that. Can be found with the console. I was more concerned with creating the 3 gates and redesigning the place to make it a prison.

I can't seem to get this mod to work.

The installation was fine, installed enchantress,books and beastess 1.5. No CTDs and the spells are there when I use the command help beastess

The problem is the Mating Call doesn't trigger the mating at all. It does pacify the beast that they don't attack me, but they just stood there.

I tried mating using other methods, such as defeat or matchmaker spells, but they didn't give the buffs

So do the buffs only applies when you use the Mating call sex or any sex with animals?

Hold down the mating call for the maximum amount of time, don't just tap it. Also, it doesn't always work, just the way it didn't always work in the original sexlab enchantress. You get buffs when it does, and you also get one buff for being raped.

Actually I've read your skyre fix and rearranged it as you said when installing.

But I still can't get them to do anything. Do you have to activate them then a pop up comes out or something? Or the animation will automatically plays?

They did glow yellowish when they're pacified.

No, if you use the *full* shout, it will automatically start the animation. By full Thu'um I mean that you speak all three Words. However, there *should* be a message that says :"The {ANIMAL} hallucinates the smell of a bitch in heat" and after that the animation starts.

@eric23123: A question: if I use Mating Call, am I supposed to get a follower afterwards? If not, then there is a problem. If yes, then everything is in perfect order.

You should get a follower, but it doesn't always work, because it didn't always  work with sexlab enchantress :3 Liuli may have improved it since I edited this one.

Have fun and enjoy

Badass man! Excellent work with that addition to Sexlab Beastess! I welcome all expansions, anything you want. I appreciate the references to the 2 gods :3 I'll try it in my game. Needed a way for the spells to be acquired without the console.

Have fun and enjoy

Excellent work with that addition to Sexlab Beastess! I welcome all expansions, anything you want. I appreciate the references to the 2 gods :3 I'll try it in my game

Yeah, that was pretty cool how he got that all worked out.  Took care of the spells and shout(s) in a convenient spot with a cool statue to boot.  Seems like something they'd put in the vanilla game.  Well, maybe not all spells or shouts, but at least a little something-something. 

Have fun and enjoy

Excellent work with that addition to Sexlab Beastess! I welcome all expansions, anything you want. I appreciate the references to the 2 gods :3 I'll try it in my game

Yeah, that was pretty cool how he got that all worked out.  Took care of the spells and shout(s) in a convenient spot with a cool statue to boot.  Seems like something they'd put in the vanilla game.  Well, maybe not all spells or shouts, but at least a little something-something. 

It's definitely going in the official version right now X3 Soon as I can upload it.

Can someone post all the the codes you need to add because I can't see all codes for the spells and powers because my MCM console doesn't show them all.

The console is almost no longer needed! User highagan created a nice little hideaway for Beastesses where they can acquire the shouts and spells, which I will show info for on the main pages, or you can quickly go back a page or 2 and see his screenshots.

Have fun and enjoy

Thank you once again, highagan. Because of you, I was able to include a way for people to easily get the spells. I included your mod into the base one, made screenshots of the location, and released 1.6.

No more console needed, except for getting the beastess she-bitch spell at this time.

So this should work out fine, if it doesn't well then itll take someone alot smarter than me to figure it out.

the order of the books goes left to right if your back is to the entrance

the first book has the teach and unlock for all the words, the second has all of them minus the first word of the series and so on.

I've removed the limiter on the books so you can keep activating them in case of any problems

And the She Bitch transformation book is in the box now

and also due to me hitting the wrong active file, half of my layer showed up in the place so now theres a fully stocked crafting station plus some ebony ore things, there would be dremora girls and vendors but as theyre tied to a different mod i deleted them, sorry

here's to hopin it all works out

also i noticed the doubles thing but if you use my lair for the stuff then it all comes up duplicates free. and if there are any problems or suggestions then tell me about em, this whole things been a bunch of fun for my first mod

edit: cant believe i forgot the wolf transformation... course my characters a vampire and i dont have a hybrid mod...

beastessST.esp

So this should work out fine, if it doesn't well then itll take someone alot smarter than me to figure it out.

the order of the books goes left to right if your back is to the entrance

the first book has the teach and unlock for all the words, the second has all of them minus the first word of the series and so on.

I've removed the limiter on the books so you can keep activating them in case of any problems

and also due to me hitting the wrong active file, half of my layer showed up in the place so now theres a fully stocked crafting station plus some ebony ore things, there would be dremora girls and vendors but as theyre tied to a different mod i deleted them, sorry

here's to hopin it all works out

also i noticed the doubles thing but if you use my lair for the stuff then it all comes up duplicates free. and if there are any problems or suggestions then tell me about em, this whole things been a bunch of fun for my first mod

Excellent, can you include the beastess she-bitch shout into the spell books? I didn't see that one so far, and if you do, people will have everything they need. :3 Awesome to have this kind of help. Is Beastess She-Bitch in the one you just shared? It also looks like Mating Call needs to be added.