I know all testing was with older plugins, but have you heard, or can anyone verify if it works with SL 1.59 and SL Aroused 20140124?

It would probably save a lot of time and clear a little confusion on what versions work and what versions will not. Right now it is still left open.

I really like the idea of this mod and appreciate your work eric.

I have the same worries, same goes for defeat and estrus chaurus. Considering that in the Readme you'll find the following line:

"I am still using Sexlab 1.39, so your mileage may vary with all sexlab related plugins." I am a holding off on this. It seems, that it completely replaces the defeat/chaurus/aroused versions instead of "patching" them...

so, I'm holding off using it but I love the idea and it would be great to see this becoming up-to-date with the current version of SexLab (too much has changed). :(

Thanks for the reply. I did some testing today with new install with no other mods. I used the plugins from this mod and the mating call worked I think as intended. I got the knotted message, the critter followed me and my stamina went to 400. I have not had time to test spells yet, but the mod appears to work okay with

SexLab 1.59.

Here are the other versions the author is using:

estrus-3.35

Aroused-20131209

Enchantress-2.3

Defeat-4.1

STD-1.2

Actor Event-1.2

Player succubus-? I don't know

Please correct me if anything is wrong.

I know all testing was with older plugins, but have you heard, or can anyone verify if it works with SL 1.59 and SL Aroused 20140124?

It would probably save a lot of time and clear a little confusion on what versions work and what versions will not. Right now it is still left open.

I really like the idea of this mod and appreciate your work eric.

I have the same worries, same goes for defeat and estrus chaurus. Considering that in the Readme you'll find the following line:

"I am still using Sexlab 1.39, so your mileage may vary with all sexlab related plugins." I am a holding off on this. It seems, that it completely replaces the defeat/chaurus/aroused versions instead of "patching" them...

so, I'm holding off using it but I love the idea and it would be great to see this becoming up-to-date with the current version of SexLab (too much has changed). :(

Thanks for the reply. I did some testing today with new install with no other mods. I used the plugins from this mod and the mating call worked I think as intended. I got the knotted message, the critter followed me and my stamina went to 400. I have not had time to test spells yet, but the mod appears to work okay with

SexLab 1.59.

Here are the other versions the author is using:

estrus-3.35

Aroused-20131209

Enchantress-2.3

Defeat-4.1

STD-1.2

Actor Event-1.2

Player succubus-? I don't know

Please correct me if anything is wrong.

I'm using 1.39, so that's excellent to hear :) Ashal is a great programmer

.......I said I liked the mod.....and I get yelled at for trying to help

Well, if you like the mod, you show it in a strange way. And if you want to help us make it even better, you could help with constructive criticism, like what you don't like and what you think could be improved to make it better, or test it for bugs, etc.

.......I said I liked the mod.....and I get yelled at for trying to help

Well, if you like the mod, you show it in a strange way. And if you want to help us make it even better, you could help with constructive criticism, like what you don't like and what you think could be improved to make it better, or test it for bugs, etc.

You know Sun, I almost said the same thing, but hent's trollin. There's no use in talking to him because he just wants to stir stuff up. That being said, I don't have anything against him. I hope he's enjoying the mod if he's testing it. This isn't Electronic Arts or Bungie... This is LoversLab... We're all here for the same reason, and like a good ex lurker, I wanted to give back. :)

I appreciate all the codes:

player.addspell
50000dc6 - beastess axe
50000dcb - beastess blade
62000d62 - pussy
6c000df - regeneration
6c0012d0 - protection
6c000d67 - survival
4a000d69 - knotty
50000d70 - bitch
50001838 - bitch pack
57000d64 - she bitch

But there still seems to be some confusion. I tried those codes with version 1.5 and version 1 and consistently received a 'parameters not found.' 

Example, above you have She bitch as 57000D64, but the code I had that works and that showed in the help is B80002863. They're all like that and worked for v1.5 and version 1. None of the codes I found that actually worked started with a number  designator.

I appreciate all the codes:

player.addspell

50000dc6 - beastess axe

50000dcb - beastess blade

62000d62 - pussy

6c000df - regeneration

6c0012d0 - protection

6c000d67 - survival

4a000d69 - knotty

50000d70 - bitch

50001838 - bitch pack

57000d64 - she bitch

But there still seems to be some confusion. I tried those codes with version 1.5 and version 1 and consistently received a 'parameters not found.' 

Example, above you have She bitch as 57000D64, but the code I had that works and that showed in the help is B80002863. They're all like that and worked for v1.5 and version 1. None of the codes I found that actually worked started with a number  designator.

Ah, it must be because they changed with each version. 1.5 codes changed to 1.6 codes. Sorry bout that, hope they can be retrieved in whichever version you stay with.

So here's a new tower and soon to be implemented basement for the beastess gear and spells (gave up on the shouts for now)

future plans include a side quest that spans all the word walls for the neccessary parts of the shouts, downside with this plan is that there will be duplicate shouts all over the place but if i could mod the main file i can eliminate that, if not o well.

so heres what the new tower has:

an armor chest

a spell chest with axe, blade, bitch, bitch pack, blade, cunt, health, protection, pussy, pussy charge, storm, survival, she bitch, and knotty bitch

i cleaned the whole thing and now it doesn't run on any dlc, didn realize the first one did, my bad

so id say that the base is about 60% done with the only remaining stuff would be an animal pen and finished labyrinth quest thing for all the shouts, also plan on spreading out the spells throughout the labyrinth for added dungeon crawling

but now for the tower, to find it it's near the abandoned shack that Astrid takes you to after you've been abducted by the dark brotherhood

BeastessTower.esp

but now for the tower, to find it it's near the abandoned shack that Astrid takes you to after you've been abducted by the dark brotherhood

Since I haven't played as DB in any of my playthru's, I don't know where that is. A bit more info for the n00b here? Unless you added a marker for FT, in which case that info is unnecessary.

So here's a new tower and soon to be implemented basement for the beastess gear and spells (gave up on the shouts for now)

future plans include a side quest that spans all the word walls for the neccessary parts of the shouts, downside with this plan is that there will be duplicate shouts all over the place but if i could mod the main file i can eliminate that, if not o well.

an armor chest

a spell chest with axe, blade, bitch, bitch pack, blade, cunt, health, protection, pussy, pussy charge, storm, survival, she bitch, and knotty bitch

i cleaned the whole thing and now it doesn't run on any dlc, didn realize the first one did, my bad

so id say that the base is about 60% done with the only remaining stuff would be an animal pen and finished labyrinth quest thing for all the shouts, also plan on spreading out the spells throughout the labyrinth for added dungeon crawling

Gonna check it out now :)

an armor chest

I can't find it X3 And I'm at the abandoned shack. Can you show me like 2 screenshots, one of the door and another with the door from a distance?

So, I am having a more than slight problem.

I installed everything like it said, however nothing shows up. I type in the "Help Beastess", but it gives me an error. I also can't seem to find the hideout that highagan made, so I can't get any of the other spells that way.

I am likely just an idiot, but I figured after an hour of trying to figure it out myself I'd best ask.

So, I am having a more than slight problem.

I installed everything like it said, however nothing shows up. I type in the "Help Beastess", but it gives me an error. I also can't seem to find the hideout that highagan made, so I can't get any of the other spells that way.

I am likely just an idiot, but I figured after an hour of trying to figure it out myself I'd best ask.

You have to install everything that's inside one of the option folders you chose, have you done that? You also need to move them up in your skyrim launcher load order, as I've found that usually makes a difference.

here ya go, also threw in a full set of heavy naked armor, it made sense after a few belgium rounders...

but yea the tower is right behind the shack off to the right

ScreenShot8.bmp

ScreenShot9.bmp

also im reading tutorials like crazy but i think i screwed up somewhere on the placement of the tower cuz i cant put a fast travel marker down for it, im gonna keep tinkering and throwin in random funny stuff til i get a better grasp on all this

BeastessTower.esp

here ya go, also threw in a full set of heavy naked armor, it made sense after a few belgium rounders...

but yea the tower is right behind the shack off to the right

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.bmp

also im reading tutorials like crazy but i think i screwed up somewhere on the placement of the tower cuz i cant put a fast travel marker down for it, im gonna keep tinkering and throwin in random funny stuff til i get a better grasp on all this

God almighty that is one fucking hell of a good mod to make when you're not an expert in creation kit! You're definitely not a beginner, that's for sure! :P Adding to 1.6b right now. All it needs is a locking door, but I'm sure you could throw that in there or I could do it.

Oh, and the heavy beastess nudity? Fuck yeah man. Nice job, this is epic. Really appreciate your help, and I'll give you credit in the readme.

yup light coding while drinking leads to fun times, just gotta learn this whole papyrus thing to make triggers n junk for the place, i already know how to make a dungeon n have enemies spawn in it n junk but this is a sexlab quest, gotta figure a way to have it have actual sex, hell id settle for a brief pause for self love

yup light coding while drinking leads to fun times, just gotta learn this whole papyrus thing to make triggers n junk for the place, i already know how to make a dungeon n have enemies spawn in it n junk but this is a sexlab quest, gotta figure a way to have it have actual sex, hell id settle for a brief pause for self love

You know what would be beyond epic? Placing multiple of these towers through Skyrim as safeholds for Beastesses to launch attacks, and there could be a cage in one to keep one beast at a time ( you know, like for when you're having a hard time cracking those spriggan bastards and you need to take out 4 of em. )

But I can't thank you enough. You've given this mod a major leap forward already. And here I was struggling with making complicated spells tonight X3

You know what would be beyond epic? Placing multiple of these towers through Skyrim as safeholds for Beastesses to launch attacks, and there could be a cage in one to keep one beast at a time ( you know, like for when you're having a hard time cracking those spriggan bastards and you need to take out 4 of em. )

But I can't thank you enough. You've given this mod a major leap forward already. And here I was struggling with making complicated spells tonight X3

:D Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay? You need to learn how to walk before you can run. First it would be good to iron out major bugs, then we can start advancing on other stuff.

Oh I finally found out why it didn't work before.
I only had 2 words of the shout of animal allegiance to begin with, so the mating call also ended up with 2.

After adding the 3rd word, everything works great!

Speaking of which, the buffs (knotted, overwhelmed, etc) supposed to last for hours, right?
However the magical effects list doesn't show its duration. Is that normal?