Hmmmm... I don't like saying this, but something is wrong with Mating Call. Even with 1.5 version I can't make creatures fuck me by using it. I may have an idea why. I'm using SkyRe, and in the Wayfarer(Lockpicking) tree you have the Harmony perk, which *could* cause conflict with Mating Call. Anyone else here using SkyRe? I know that my theory isn't exactly stable, but it's the only one I have.

Edit: I will make a little test to prove my theory, but I'm not terribly reassured that it *will* work. Fortune favors the bold, as they say, right?

Sure. I dunno why it would give anyone problems though so I don't know how to approach fixing it, even though I believe it isn't working for you. What about the animal allegiance shout? It's exactly the same thing, just with a longer cool down time. And fortune always favors the bold :P

Well, neither does AA, but Enchantress *spells* do, but if AA doesn't then neither would MC.  :@ And I guess that I am the only one.  :@  :@  :@  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I didn't mean anything by that lol :shy:  I would just use animal allegiance for that one.

This download page is incomprehensible.

What are all these .esps? What is actually required? What does each one do? Why are they all separate .esps?

The concept of this mod sounds awesome but the mod itself seems to be a huge mess.

It requires reading a little reading. On the download page there is a section that says *Required Install* and lists beastess 1.5, Beastess books and enchantress. Reading the file names you can download also should solve any confusion, as files name "demo" are not mod files, but demonstrations of the mod. All 3 files you need are there if you look for a moment.

Well, thank the Nine Corellian Hells that it finally works. It appears that I was partly correct about SkyRe. SkyRe *does* break Enchantress, and since Enchantress was above SkyRe in my load order it is only natural that *both* AA and MC didn't work. I found out about SkyRe in topic #131 of Enchantress topic, and immediately tried moving Enchantress below. Worked like a *charm*. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Well, thank the Nine Corellian Hells that it finally works. It appears that I was partly correct about SkyRe. SkyRe *does* break Enchantress, and since Enchantress was above SkyRe in my load order it is only natural that *both* AA and MC didn't work. I found out about SkyRe in topic #131 of Enchantress topic, and immediately tried moving Enchantress below. Worked like a *charm*. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Woo hoo! Nice job, yeah I had the same issue one time with custom race menus and like... a Torch mod... :-/ 

lol took me a long time to figure that one out :D

So kind of a dumb request but can i get a full readme of the spells and shouts and junk. I have this idea of putting them in spell tomes and hiding them in named creatures or a chest that they guard or something. Not sure if it'll work but it'll be pretty cool if it does

edit: nvm found em easy enough in creation kit, Im gonna see if i can start with some tomes and move from there

I know all testing was with older plugins, but have you heard, or can anyone verify if it works with SL 1.59 and SL Aroused 20140124?

It would probably save a lot of time and clear a little confusion on what versions work and what versions will not. Right now it is still left open.

I really like the idea of this mod and appreciate your work eric.

I have the same worries, same goes for defeat and estrus chaurus. Considering that in the Readme you'll find the following line:

"I am still using Sexlab 1.39, so your mileage may vary with all sexlab related plugins." I am a holding off on this. It seems, that it completely replaces the defeat/chaurus/aroused versions instead of "patching" them...

so, I'm holding off using it but I love the idea and it would be great to see this becoming up-to-date with the current version of SexLab (too much has changed). :(

hello

Im new to this mod and Im a bit wondering how do I trigger it?

I installed Sexlab Beastess.esp in my data folder and started the game, but I dont see any message, mcm menu or new spell or anything different in the game.

what should I do to get spell and see the other effects of this mod?

Looks interesting. It needs to be made into one esp.  and or one esm. Or combo of both. I would suggest getting rid of the Rayeks end, unlimited conjuration, and lock doors requirement or put the needed stuff in your own file structure or BSA (with modders permission giving them Kudos)The esp requirements are just too much for most heavily modified gamers such as myself. I look forward to your progress this looks like it can really develop into something.

I can't seem to get this mod to work.
The installation was fine, installed enchantress,books and beastess 1.5. No CTDs and the spells are there when I use the command help beastess

The problem is the Mating Call doesn't trigger the mating at all. It does pacify the beast that they don't attack me, but they just stood there.
I tried mating using other methods, such as defeat or matchmaker spells, but they didn't give the buffs

So do the buffs only applies when you use the Mating call sex or any sex with animals?

I can't seem to get this mod to work.

The installation was fine, installed enchantress,books and beastess 1.5. No CTDs and the spells are there when I use the command help beastess

The problem is the Mating Call doesn't trigger the mating at all. It does pacify the beast that they don't attack me, but they just stood there.

I tried mating using other methods, such as defeat or matchmaker spells, but they didn't give the buffs

I have only one question: are you using SkyRe? If so, if the Enchantress is above it, then that is your problem. I had the same one. If you aren't, however, then I am afraid you'll have to figure out by searching other threads.

Actually I've read your skyre fix and rearranged it as you said when installing.

But I still can't get them to do anything. Do you have to activate them then a pop up comes out or something? Or the animation will automatically plays?

They did glow yellowish when they're pacified.

No, if you use the *full* shout, it will automatically start the animation. By full Thu'um I mean that you speak all three Words. However, there *should* be a message that says :"The {ANIMAL} hallucinates the smell of a bitch in heat" and after that the animation starts.

@eric23123: A question: if I use Mating Call, am I supposed to get a follower afterwards? If not, then there is a problem. If yes, then everything is in perfect order.

Well that took longer than i thought course i had no experience with the kit before this
And without further ado I present the Cache of the Beastess (pause for effect)

It's a nice little hole in the ground located right across the river from scenic Riverwood

Inside you'll notice a combined shrine to the creators, Dibella and Hircine

On the left is a strongbox with all the spells and the right has a magic book that teaches you the words to the shouts*

Have fun and enjoy

*still need the souls of dead dragons tho but come on, thats too easy

beastessST.esp

I too am having difficulties adding the shouts for my character and I DON'T have SkyRe installed (if you mean Skyrim Redone, not Skyrim Redesigned). However after investigating it, I found out that I can't add any vanilla shouts either. It just says: Invalid word of power <ShoutID> of parameter word of power. Your mod might not be reason for this though. The reason could be some other mod of my 300+ collection.

Well that took longer than i thought course i had no experience with the kit before this

It's a nice little hole in the ground located right across the river from scenic Riverwood

On the left is a strongbox with all the spells and the right has a magic book that teaches you the words to the shouts*

Have fun and enjoy

Very cool.  Thanks.

Have fun and enjoy

Nice mod but I still only managed to get the "Air " word from Beastess Force, nothing else  :(

Hm. I may have also found another bug. It seems that my arousal doesn't go up if I'm naked. I have exhibitionist, and I stand naked next to a naked slave and my arousal *still* doesn't go up. It *could* also be a problem with Succubus, but I have no proof for it, only hunches. I am just like Li Dian, huh? Mwhahahahaha!!!

Edit: Hmph. And I fancy myself a great thinker. The Nine Corellian Hells I am! It *was* a problem with Succubus, or, to be more precise, with PSQ Aroused plugin. It *is* an arousal plugin, but does not answer to SexLab Aroused, even though it is mentioned as a requirement. Or it could be a problem with Beastess version of SL Aroused. Hard to determine, since this is the first time I used Succubus in my game, thus I have no proof.

Why not dump them in Anise`s hut? She`s secretly a witch, so it`s totally appropriate for her to have books on the subject.

Also, I feel she`s perfect to be made into a questgiver/mentor in the future

Have fun and enjoy

Nice mod but I still only managed to get the "Air " word from Beastess Force, nothing else  :(

I had a feeling that would happen to someone, Im gonna make a small change and set it so that theres a book per word

here try this version out

beastessST.esp

Why not dump them in Anise`s hut? She`s secretly a witch, so it`s totally appropriate for her to have books on the subject.

Also, I feel she`s perfect to be made into a questgiver/mentor in the future

this is just the public version, my place is way more of a slave pen with all the ammenities and such...