It seemed to work fine for a while until I got to one of the creatures  in the trials. I walked up to the creature, (I think it was a dragon when the problem first started) and I had the option to speak to it, but when i tried nothing happened. It wouldn't react and just walked around as before. So I loaded a save from before I chose that creature and tried it again, trying this process with a few different creatures but I got the same result. All of the other spells, shouts, etc. work fine but I can't advance the trials quest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friends, I present you "The Beastess Creed." I made it for my own enjoyment while using an altered version of the TDF Prostituion player dance spell. I like hearing Dibella tell off people in game when I make everyone stop with her dancing.

Heh, use it if you want. X3  Never stop lolling ^o^

Attached a loltastic video + the XWM file you need to play a custom dance music track using TDF Prostitution. Drop it in the :

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Music\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution\DanceMusic

folder.

The spell I use is custom so you won't get all the cool flames and shit, but the voice will still speak to your Beastess if you use TDF.

post-132736-0-62708400-1425712876_thumb.jpg

Behold Final.wav

Beastess Creed.zip

Beastess Creed with Music.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm hit-or-miss with this thing.  I was supposed to get some ability called "Beastess Survival" that never showed up in any way on my character.  Some of the creatures wouldn't interact with my toon unless I kept reloading the game over and over and over... eventually, I'd get them to work.  I had that problem most with the troll, although it wasn't the only one.  I had trouble with some of the summoned creatures not wanting to attack for me; and, at one point, animals my toon "interacted with" stopped behaving as temporary followers.  Idk which thread I reported this in; but, I also had trouble with the beastess armor making the hands and feet disappear on my dark elf toon (I had no such problem with my Breton).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i dont know if my Problem has anything to do with this mod at all, and i dont know if anyone would be able to help me. I have made a new Game with a female character, i have made sure to get every requirement for this mod and every requirements for the required mods too. I ran Fnis and used Loot and Skse and MO. My Problem is i can start the first quest on the Dibelle Shrine and get to the Astronach im sended to and say "Dibella has ordered Sex" or something. And nothing happens. I tried a ton of things like reinstalling evrything, making a new new game and much stuff for at least 10 days now. And i still cant figure out whats worng. The only thing i have learned so far is that it happens with the Astronach and some other Monseters form Hentai Creatures too. They keep saying no allowed training partners nearby. It works with some more Animal likke cretures. I wont post my run order because its tooo long and i made sure i installed evrything correctly lke 10 times with different suggestions and guides.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...