Yup its with the shouts

The floaty books give mating call, speed, and force

the spell books give axe, bitch, bitch pack, blade, cunt, health, protection, pussy, pussy charge, storm, and survival

i miss any?

Only one book on the far left taught me a spell, and the rest were empty, saying none. You did get Beastess She bitch in there, but I learned that one from the box. Beatess mating call was missing, but you could put it in the box, as well as "knotty bitch" X3 another spell I use. I'd just put em in the box since the statues are misbehaving. That way people will have quick access to them for now, and you can tailor it to your own desires over time, and see if the statues start working like they should. I know creation kit shit just doesn't work sometimes X3 I feel your pain

those books are the biggest weakness ive ever seen, i may set the shouts to be magic and just put em in the box, its so weird, they all work perfect for me, even reinstalled skyrim to see if was just a fluke

edit: yea i think i will if its cool, it wont be a targeted shout but i can do explosions of power like the vanilla master level spells and ills see if i can add some mindless sex with nearby animals while im at it :j

those books are the biggest weakness ive ever seen, i may set the shouts to be magic and just put em in the box, its so weird, they all work perfect for me, even reinstalled skyrim to see if was just a fluke

Yeah I'm sorry it's being a bitch (hehe) I'd do that for now so people could acquire them soon, but I see a lot of promise in what you're capable of doing with this mod. I can't believe you whipped that little cave up so quickly like a boss man. Mad props :)

I love the idea behind this mod, but it doesn't sound balanced or finished yet.

The version number scheme 1.6 would suggest it's way past being completed (1.0), but this is a lie.

No one's attempting to con anyone here. I've only released one other mod, so I was unaware that naming things over 1.0 meant something nefarious if the mod was not perfect.

The version number scheme 1.6 would suggest it's way past being completed (1.0), but this is a lie.

Then if you don't like it, don't use it. No one is *forcing* you to have it in your game. If you don't have any constructive criticism, then why post such a comment? Of course it's not finished, but then, so are many other mods, as they are constantly being updated. Neuf Enfers, even SexLab Framework itself from time to time gets an update, so you could say that pretty much every mod here is not finished. As for balance, well, name me one LL mod which is "balanced".

Then if you don't like it, don't use it. No one is *forcing* you to have it in your game. If you don't have any constructive criticism, then why post such a comment? Of course it's not finished, but then, so are many other mods, as they are constantly being updated. Neuf Enfers, even SexLab Framework itself from time to time gets an update, so you could say that pretty much every mod here is not finished. As for balance, well, name me one LL mod which is "balanced".

That's pretty much how I felt about it. I know I'm a noob compared to gods like Ashal, but I'm not alone. The only way to learn is to create.

*Hehe, I just added a 2nd journal behind the stairs in Breezhome* :sleepy: You can get it by downloading 1.6 and yanking one of the beastess books.esp from one of the options, or just reinstall the stuff.

No one's attempting to con anyone here. I've only released one other mod, so I was unaware that naming things over 1.0 meant something nefarious if the mod was not perfect.

Nefarious, eric23123?! What, par le Neuf, is *nefarious* about your mod? Bestiality? Rape? There are other such mods on LL and I can't see anything what would make your mod stand out from the others.

Thanks for the  mod- really goes great with the whole 'wild tree-hugger, kill all the hunters and live off the land'  type of character I like to play, but I'm still trying to get it to work like some others around here. Kind of had it going before the newest update-never did get all the powers and shouts to show up, even with the counsel command options- but when I activated bestessST.esp  Skyrim CTD in the intro. What's in that one replacing or updating? I'm running the latest version of everything so I'm trying to pick and choose what I download. I should have all the requirements in place, so I'm betting it's a conflict with an existing mod, which I happen to have quite a few running at the moment.  any ideas? 

Nefarious, eric23123?! What, par le Neuf, is *nefarious* about your mod? Bestiality? Rape? There are other such mods on LL and I can't see anything what would make your mod stand out from the others.

cuz mine is awesome yo :D   X3

Thanks for the  mod- really goes great with the whole 'wild tree-hugger, kill all the hunters and live off the land'  type of character I like to play, but I'm still trying to get it to work like some others around here. Kind of had it going before the newest update-never did get all the powers and shouts to show up, even with the counsel command options- but when I activated bestessST.esp  Skyrim CTD in the intro. What's in that one replacing or updating? I'm running the latest version of everything so I'm trying to pick and choose what I download. I should have all the requirements in place, so I'm betting it's a conflict with an existing mod, which I happen to have quite a few running at the moment.  any ideas? 

It must be. Some of the users here created the beastess.esp plugin to combine my original mods, which were a lot, and after that, highagan created the hideout mod where players can add the spell. This is exactly why I left the older versions up. I'd tried 1.5 and see if it works, or maybe even version 1, "Sexlab beastess." If none of em work, it's probably not an issue with any new files.

That being said, I put 1.6 out with the user's help of combing my esps into one beastess.esp, so if they made a mistake here or there, which is easy to do, it "might" cause your game from running? I'm not sure how that could happen though, considering they only combined the esps I had into 1. Still, try 1.5 and see what happens.

Question:
Why do you deliver EstrusChaurus, immersive Arousal, SexLab Enchantress, SexLab STDs, SexLab Aroused, SexLab Defeat and SlaveTats with your mod?
if it's because some of them are edited, then what are the edited versions (if not all) and what's edited?

Thanks for the speedy reply. Even with the older version when I used help bestess/bitch, I wasn't getting any of the codes for most of the powers. the only ones I was able to unlock were the She-Bitch Transformation, Bitch and Bitch Pack, and the Forsworn. Nothing for the others, shouts included. I am using the current version of Arousal and Enchantress (not the ones you uploaded)  Nothing with with the optional Mods you listed. I do use Aroused Creatures, though. Just trying to find a starting point to start troubleshooting, because at this point, with that ESP active, I can't even get to the saved game to change plug in's and make a new character.. 

Would it be too much to ask for you to post all Id codes to all the powers/ should for 1.5 so if i do go back to the older version I can try those? As I said, they don't show up for me with the help commands.  Might help some of the others trying to get things working as well.

thanks again.

That's pretty much how I felt about it. I know I'm a noob compared to gods like Ashal, but I'm not alone. The only way to learn is to create.

*Hehe, I just added a 2nd journal behind the stairs in Breezhome* :sleepy: You can get it by downloading 1.6 and yanking one of the beastess books.esp from one of the options, or just reinstall the stuff.

:idea: How about making, or asking someone else to make for you in case you don't know how, a sidequest for obtaining that wolf?! That would be *awesome*! An essential and personal wolf to follow you around. Imagine that!

Okay, I just found the problem- Hearthfire is now a requirement for the Mod. :(  Didn't see that the first time.So, anyway to have that remove, or get a list of all the codes so I can revert to the old version?

Hearthfire? Ah, the guy who made the hideout must have used something from there :/  1.5 shouldn't, and neither should 1.0

Sorry bout that. Dunno, I never used anything hearthfire related. All the spells I used came directly from the base game.

Hmmmmmm... It appears that I cannot mate with Kraughl the Deep. Neither MC nor AA have no effect on him, but they *do* have an effect on other animals near him. Any chance that he is on too high a level for MC and AA to affect him?

Try reloading your game. I sometimes noticed he didn't cooperate for some reason and haven't figured out why. He does do it eventually, but you might have to reload. I dunno why. His level is the same as a normal wolf, except he's much faster and has more HP. The creature in the 2nd mini quest I made does just fine :3 The animal allegiance sex spell has always been a bit buggy

And getting help with mini quests with actual objective markers? I'd be the happiest guy on LL X3   I tried hard to make quests in creation kit but I have the bug a lot of other people have about it saying not being able to get quest flowcharts. Either I'll have to find a way to find that crap or someone else will have to save the day!

No problem. I've never been a fan of Hearthfire, so I never picked it up and have plans to. Anyway, I've revert back to version 1.5 and keep working form there.

I'm going to be gone the rest of the night so I'm sure i'll have about a 100 post to go through in the morning. If you get the time, a compiled list outside of the counsel hep options, maybe in the readme or something if not here, would be great for everyone, including myself. :)  I think with those,  i can get this working like a champ.

Thanks.

No problem. I've never been a fan of Hearthfire, so I never picked it up and have plans to. Anyway, I've revert back to version 1.5 and keep working form there.

I'm going to be gone the rest of the night so I'm sure i'll have about a 100 post to go through in the morning. If you get the time, a compiled list outside of the counsel hep options, maybe in the readme or something if not here, would be great for everyone, including myself. :)  I think with those,  i can get this working like a champ.

Thanks.

player.addspell

50000dc6 - beastess axe

50000dcb - beastess blade

62000d62 - pussy

6c000df - regeneration

6c0012d0 - protection

6c000d67 - survival

4a000d69 - knotty

50000d70 - bitch

50001838 - bitch pack

57000d64 - she bitch