can you make it so it had only one or two plugins? 17 is really over kill

From what I've been able to gather, you don't need to have all of those active. In fact, it says in the readme : Look at the 4 option

folders and decide which options are best for you...
Which means that *you* can choose which plugins you want, and which you don't (or can't have, if you're missing a requirement).

if that's the case why doesn't he state that?

He states that in the readme, meant for reading, lol

and, how many people actually read readme's haha

Well, I do. Yeah, and now you are going to laugh at me because no one reads readmes except for me. Like eric23123 said, readmes are meant for *reading*, they aren't there for someone's amusement or to make a download a few kilobytes bigger.

So true :lol: and yes I laugh, but not at you! Maybe it's since I've been modding for years, but I can't imagine just throwing some files where it looks like they're supposed to go without at least checking on the creator's notes. Sometimes people aren't completely there yet,  creation kit wise like me, and are still evolving. And sometimes mods just need specific damn instructions, especially when you want options, like I tried to do with this. If sexlab doesn't work for people, sad day, I'll try on that again, but there's plenty more to enjoy instead. Wouldn't know any of that without reading the readme. Just crash to desktop and then FUUUUUUUU face X3   

If I immediately gave up on every mod that crashed to desktop on me in the beginning, I wouldn't have 45% of what I enjoy. As a matter of fact, the whole reason I started modding was to alter badass mods other people made to better suit my personal experience. I must have 6 versions of skyrim across my hard drives, all backed up with different body messes/graphical overhauls/ etc. I like to tinker ^^ 

after installing option 4 and the Rayeks end/ Slave Tats options, i ran TES5Edit and it told me all i had to download was actor events, PSQ player succubus quest and Paradise Halls.  

i'm looking forward to playing this! 

I will upload those esps right away for you. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, hope it'll work for ya now.

I totally Did! :o   Thanks for noticing that X3  I was sure I put it in there last night, but I've uploaded sexlab enchantress via zip.

Isn't that the point of having playtesters? No one is perfect, as far as I know.

;) Yup. I'm thinking about including lore throughout the game but am not sure whether I'll do that or focus on "trying" to make a quest. So hard in creation kit >_^     I love the succubus mod but didn't want Beastesses to seem  inherently evil, just more like something a wild heroine could do in secret, like being a member of the dark brotherhood per say.

What I really want to learn is whether I can attach a specific sound or message to animations that are being played, so I could taylor events based on sexual partners.

Well, Apropos comes to mind when it comes to messages, although sounds... perhaps you can ask some of the modders here. I'm not sure if there will be any, but it never hurts to ask. Even if there isn't, you can't be blamed for giving up before even trying.

after installing option 4 and the Rayeks end/ Slave Tats options, i ran TES5Edit and it told me all i had to download was actor events, PSQ player succubus quest and Paradise Halls.  

i'm looking forward to playing this! 

Those files are ready for download now, though I had to make a zip out of paradise halls to get it under 100mb. Winrar was being a trouble maker.

I totally Did! :o   Thanks for noticing that X3  I was sure I put it in there last night, but I've uploaded sexlab enchantress via zip.

Isn't that the point of having playtesters? No one is perfect, as far as I know.

;) Yup. I'm thinking about including lore throughout the game but am not sure whether I'll do that or focus on "trying" to make a quest. So hard in creation kit >_^     I love the succubus mod but didn't want Beastesses to seem  inherently evil, just more like something a wild heroine could do in secret, like being a member of the dark brotherhood per say.

What I really want to learn is whether I can attach a specific sound or message to animations that are being played, so I could taylor events based on sexual partners.

Well, Apropos comes to mind when it comes to messages, although sounds... perhaps you can ask some of the modders here. I'm not sure if there will be any, but it never hurts to ask. Even if there isn't, you can't be blamed for giving up before even trying.

hehe :3 Got to give my appreciation for everyone who made these beast animations too... I think all of them are excellent and without loverslab no one would have a chance to work together.

my save game  loaded ok and everything rolled out perfectly.   i do have one question though. which creature penis mod are you using? i have been out of the loop for a while and i don't know which the latest or most stable one is. More Nasty Critters seems the obvious choice.

More Nasty Critters is the one :3

Interesting... how do i add the Mating Call shout via console?

player.addshout "49000d63"

player.addspell 47000d69   for "knotty bitch"

It would be better to say XX000d69, for the first two numbers are the load order, and not everyone has the same load order as you. For instance, place for Mating Call in my load order is 217, which is ingame number D8. So if I want to add that shout with your code, I would get nothing, because number 49 in my load order is Reforging Magnus.

Idea: I would advise you to merge all of those plugins into one and make an MCM menu so that one can fine-tune from the game what they want without the need to have so much plugins which clutter up the load order.

I tried, but it wont unlock it.... can unlock other  shouts though.

Curieux. I managed to unlock Mating Call, but not the Force and Speed. *If* I'm not mistaken, those shouts are related to Animal Allegiance, Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint. If you unlock one of those, it will unlock the other as well. However, I have a problem: I already have UF and WS unlocked and I can't use the Beastess ones.

I believe I found a bug. Since I copied your version of Defeat, the non-Beastess one over which I have overwritten has become unresponsive. I think that it is because you have older version. It would be good for you to update SL to the latest version, so as to lower the chances of CTDs. And the SL-related mods as well.

does that mean that you cant get it to either?

that was a typo, lol. No, I meant I used the console and it worked fine for me right off of the bat. It may have something to do with sexlab enchantress, because the maker modified the animal allegiance shout. Make sure you have that one turned on, and if all else fails and the beastess mating call won't unlock, you can just use animal allegiance :3 Basically the same thing but with longer cooldown time. But all of this is dependent to the sexlab enchantress mod and esp I included.

Just a note, but version updates on the main page as to what was changed would be a big help.  I am still a little confused as to what is required and what isn't needed.

Version one requires

Sexlab enchantress

Sexlab Beastess

Beastess Books

* will post changes on the version update section *

What hair and body mods are you using like how the hair fly in the air went your PC is moving

Meridia Hair

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516/?

Numenume Eros Body for CBBE

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12994/?

With havoc physics enabled. Getting physics to work requires skeleton mods and I'd gladly suggest which one to use, but it keeps changing and I still haven't got the damn but physics to work X3