yup light coding while drinking leads to fun times, just gotta learn this whole papyrus thing to make triggers n junk for the place, i already know how to make a dungeon n have enemies spawn in it n junk but this is a sexlab quest, gotta figure a way to have it have actual sex, hell id settle for a brief pause for self love

You know what would be beyond epic? Placing multiple of these towers through Skyrim as safeholds for Beastesses to launch attacks, and there could be a cage in one to keep one beast at a time ( you know, like for when you're having a hard time cracking those spriggan bastards and you need to take out 4 of em. )

But I can't thank you enough. You've given this mod a major leap forward already. And here I was struggling with making complicated spells tonight X3

:D Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay? You need to learn how to walk before you can run. First it would be good to iron out major bugs, then we can start advancing on other stuff.

b-b-b-b-b--b-b-bb ut I wanna ! lol :P

Yes, I made sure that the entire contents of one of the options was in my data folder.

I went into the load order, found a bunch of them unchecked though, so I checked them in. Crashed to desktop.

Tried the actors, events, succubus file fix, crashed to desktop. Tried the Paradise halls fix. Crashed to desktop.

I am going to have to ask, do I need one of the dlc x-packs to play this?

Oh I finally found out why it didn't work before.

I only had 2 words of the shout of animal allegiance to begin with, so the mating call also ended up with 2.

After adding the 3rd word, everything works great!

Speaking of which, the buffs (knotted, overwhelmed, etc) supposed to last for hours, right?

However the magical effects list doesn't show its duration. Is that normal?

Yes that's normal. 2 hours for the mating call buff, and after you get raped, the Beastess Orgasmic High only lasts about 2 minutes... But your healing rate is increased 15x over :)

Yes, I made sure that the entire contents of one of the options was in my data folder.

I went into the load order, found a bunch of them unchecked though, so I checked them in. Crashed to desktop.

Tried the actors, events, succubus file fix, crashed to desktop. Tried the Paradise halls fix. Crashed to desktop.

I am going to have to ask, do I need one of the dlc x-packs to play this?

You shouldn't need them because I never included anything related to either one of them, they all came from the base game, so it could be something else. Sometimes Skyrim likes to crash until you reboot your computer. I know that sounds ridiculous, but sometimes it does make a difference, especially if you don't have the 2GB ram limit. It's like it's cache gets filled up.

If you tried halls and succubus, I dunno what could be causing the ctd unless the stuff conflicts with another mod that edits arousal, or enchantress or something like that.

Highagan, I have some ideas for the beastess tower doors, but I'm cool with letting you keep that part of the mod to yourself. Is it alright if I mess with it? You did such a great job already, I wouldn't change anything but bar the entrance so the player can lock it with the lock doors perk. Any door will do. Not a big deal, but it's your thing as far as I'm concerned. You ought to put your name on a scroll of paper in the chest to autograph your work, lol, the towers and any other locations you might be thinking about.

sure u can do whatever you want with the tower, just kinda move it if you can n rename the esp, like ill throw highagan at the end of my tower cuz i got some things im playin with at the moment. its pretty much my test mod to learn how to mod, my expertise ends at decoration and prebuilt script using. basically im havin trouble makin a non load door open... on an upside i did make beastess hirelings in the basement of the tower and put in a fast travel icon.

in all honesty i think itd b awesome if anyone who wanted to put up there own tower stronghold thing n built it how they like, i think that would make for a cool mod, and if i can work out teleportation between towers that be way more awesome

BeastessTower.esp

yup light coding while drinking leads to fun times, just gotta learn this whole papyrus thing to make triggers n junk for the place, i already know how to make a dungeon n have enemies spawn in it n junk but this is a sexlab quest, gotta figure a way to have it have actual sex, hell id settle for a brief pause for self love

Looks like Beastess Mating Call is missing from the tower chest but I know why it was left out. I don't know if you can add a shout with a book. Hehe, well there is that activate beast sex mod somewhere on loverslab here that lets you fuck anything you want by activating it, but I'm like you, it needs to be a scripted event to be perfect.

It's cool.  Nice to see when the mod authors get together to work it all out.  Highagan's additions are a nice touch.  It's fun to see this keep evolving, step by step.  I've finally been able to get mostly everything offered by the mod in.  I've gotten myself into a couple hairy situations where the powers of the beastess have saved my ass.  This is working out nicely!  It pays to be pleased by the beasts of Skyrim.  

I've got a hybrid thing going on with the PSQ Succubus and this.  Makes for my own interesting adventure I guess. 

It's cool.  Nice to see when the mod authors get together to work it all out.  Highagan's additions are a nice touch.  It's fun to see this keep evolving, step by step.  I've finally been able to get mostly everything offered by the mod in.  I've gotten myself into a couple hairy situations where the powers of the beastess have saved my ass.  This is working out nicely!  It pays to be pleased by the beasts of Skyrim.  

I've got a hybrid thing going on with the PSQ Succubus and this.  Makes for my own interesting adventure I guess. 

A double dose of sexual magic, wouldn't want to tango with you ;)    Hehe, yeah, with sexlab beastess, you actually heal while being raped, whereas it was the opposite in the original sexlab defeat... Since she's a wild thing, and knows how to make lemonade out of lemons!

It sounds like it's pretty balanced from what I hear, and I figured it would feel that way, since I've been using it for months. I mean, when you get to level 70, you're almost a god anyway, and then these buffs will put you into god territory, so that's why I didn't mean the beastess blade super strong... No reason to. Besides... There's already a powerful sword in Chillwind cave waiting for the right Beastess :sleepy:

:idea: If/after you knot with Kraughl, you could add that he stays as a follower permanently, *however* he needs to knot with you whether you use MC or not, and he needs to do it XX times a day (XX being the number which you consider appropriate). If you use MC then you only get Recently Knotted, if you don't then you get RK and Orgasmic High.

:idea: If/after you knot with Kraughl, you could add that he stays as a follower permanently, *however* he needs to knot with you whether you use MC or not, and he needs to do it XX times a day (XX being the number which you consider appropriate). If you use MC then you only get Recently Knotted, if you don't then you get RK and Orgasmic High.

I fully agree. Kraughl would have to pleasured a lot to keep him happy and he'd be one hell of a permanent follower... And so would Schrosh Black Blood... Journal 2 :sleepy:

Latest version of Beastess.

And I've turned EVERYTHING off except the following mods.

LykaiosRace (Custom wolf race)

Better Claws and Gauntlets

Cloaks (Adds cloaks)

ALL the Beastess stuff (Including the optional "If you crash try these" files)

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Sky UI

Sexlab

Alternate Start

and the updater

Load order is as follows.

Sexlab.esm

Sexlab Arroused

Player succubus quest

actor events

skyui

alternate start

Lykaios

Cloaks

Soulmaster

Beast books

Beast forsworn

Beast nudity

BeastessST

Immersive Arousal

Beastess tower

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Cloaks (Adds cloaks)

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Sky UI

Sexlab

Alternate Start

and the updater

Sexlab.esm

Sexlab Arroused

Player succubus quest

actor events

skyui

alternate start

Lykaios

Cloaks

Soulmaster

Beast books

Beast forsworn

Beast nudity

BeastessST

Immersive Arousal

Beastess tower

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Try turning off matchmaker or alternate start, that'd be what I'd do next

Cloaks (Adds cloaks)

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Sky UI

Sexlab

Alternate Start

and the updater

Sexlab.esm

Sexlab Arroused

Player succubus quest

actor events

skyui

alternate start

Lykaios

Cloaks

Soulmaster

Beast books

Beast forsworn

Beast nudity

BeastessST

Immersive Arousal

Beastess tower

Sexlab Enchantress

Sexlab Matchmaker

Try turning off matchmaker or alternate start, that'd be what I'd do next

Ah! I see your problem! You must have sexlab aroused in there, it's missing, and it should come before immersive arousal (:

first off you can turn off BeastessST, BeastessTower supercedes that one as i found out it contains data from all the dlcs, that may be an issue.

2nd may be immersive arousal if youre using a current version of aroused, theyre incompatible.

without knowing the versions of the other mods thats the two i can think of

I`m not sure about beastess tower. On the one hand it`s very well-done, but on the other hand I feel that some sort of a cave/lair would fit the theme of the mod much better.

yea dun worry too much about the tower, think of that as more the rewards platform with all the spells n junk, whats goin on underground is the real thing, ya know, as soon as i get around to populating it into a great lair/sex pen

I`m not sure about beastess tower. On the one hand it`s very well-done, but on the other hand I feel that some sort of a cave/lair would fit the theme of the mod much better.

yea dun worry too much about the tower, think of that as more the rewards platform with all the spells n junk, whats goin on underground is the real thing, ya know, as soon as i get around to populating it into a great lair/sex pen

I'm sure High's got something epic in mind =)  After what he's done so far, I'm not gonna try and tell him what to work on next X3 He understands the Beastess vision perfectly.